Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 04-02-2011, 06:51 AM   #1
hangzhouv83
Major

hangzhouv83 is on a distinguished road
Default Office Pro Plus 2010 Unable To Boot Windows2008 Fr

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Del.icio.usShare on StumbleUponShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on TechnoratiShare on Newsvine Welcome to your Day by day Reviewer
The Day by day Reviewer selects only the world's the best weblogs (and RSS feeds). We sift by using 1000's of weblogs everyday to existing you the world's best writers. The weblogs that we involve are authoritative on their respective area of interest topics and therefore are extensively go through. To be integrated during the Day-to-day Reviewer is usually a mark of excellence. Unable To Boot Windows2008 From Hdd1 When Hdd0 Failed/Unplugged I have Win2008 Ordinary Server (32-bit) put in on a home computer with 3 really difficult drives. HDD0 is IDE drive, HDD1 and HDD2 are SATA drives. HDD1 and HDD2 are mirrored drives(system drive). To check the mirror, I unplugged the IDE disk (HDD0) as well as model doesn't boot at all. Any suggestion would be much appreciated. Report this thread: Thedailyreviewer.com is actually a family friendly website. You can report spam, request post removal here. We will get any inappropriate content removed within 24 hours. < 1 Answer > Answer Number 1 >> Re: Unable To Boot Windows2008 From Hdd1 When Hdd0 Failed/Unplugged
"TomK" <TomKdiscussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38E996D8-93D2-4F62-A770-4DE2D6FD7C9Dmicrosoft.com...I've Win2008 Common Server (32-bit) installed on the personal computer with 3 very difficult drives. HDD0 is IDE drive, HDD1 and HDD2 are SATA drives. HDD1 and HDD2 are mirrored drives(product drive). To check the mirror, I unplugged the IDE disk (HDD0) and then the product doesn't boot at all. Any suggestion would be much appreciated.Tough to say - you don't tell us what messages you see on the screen. Perhaps the BIOS is set to boot off HDD0, which would therefore contain the Windows boot files. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other related questions
Failed Mirror - Unable To Boot From Both Drives Windows 2000 Server Boot Problems When Network Cable Is Unplugged Boot Problems With Windows 2000 Server When The Network Cable Is Unplugged Win 2K3 Sp1 Windows Update Failed --- Will Not Re-Boot! H E L P!!! Crcdisk Failed To Laod Error On Boot Unable To Boot Unable To Boot IasNps Windows2008 Exchange2007 And Windows2008 Adsctlr 532 Unable To Boot Into Da Mode Loopback Adapter Windows2008 Unable To Boot To Existing 2003 Server Uncomplete Boot.Unable To Get Towards the Windowsserver2003 Desktop Windows 98 In A Windows2008 Active Directory? A Problem Of Exchange2007 Sp1 On Windows2008 Strategy Unable To Boot Server 2003 After Hardware Upgrade Unable To Boot. Sbs 2003 With 2 Dynamic Disk With Raid Mirror Soft The Following Boot-Start Or System-Start Driver(S) Failed To Load: Unable To Display The Folder. The Operation Failed. Backup Failed - Unable To Mount Media Sync Failed: Unable To Resolve The Specified Upstream Server Unable To Expand The Folder. The Set Of Folders Could Not Be Opened. The Operation Failed. Server Down Unable To See Companyweb And Receive Mail "Failed To Access The Metabase" Boot Loader Help. Multi Boot Installation Problems Error In Boot Server, Too Much Time In Boot And Shutdown How Do I Remove A Dual Boot From Master Boot Record? Can'T Boot To Sbs 2003 Unless Boot Floppy Disk Is Used. Network Cable Unplugged Network Lan Connection -Unplugged Network Cable Unplugged Network Cable Unplugged Network Cable Unplugged Network Cable Unplugged...? A Network Cable Is Unplugged Network Cable Unplugged? Network Cable Unplugged Network Cable Unplugged. Network Cable Unplugged Network Cable Unplugged Network Cable Unplugged Network Cable Unplugged. Network Adapter Unplugged Network Cable Unplugged...? Network Cable Unplugged Network Cable Unplugged Dc Unplugged From Domain For How Long? Failed Mirror - Unable To Boot From Both Drives Have a server where the software raid was removed. 2 * 73gb scsi drives, adaptec controller, Dell 1600 poweredge. The server was powered down and I am now currently able to boot into either the primary or secondry drive. If I leave both drives attached then the system will not pick up any drives. If I disable disk 0, then I recieve a boot menu with the following options Windows SBS 2003 - Hardware configuration error message Secondry Plex - reboots product at times, other times hardware error message Default - screen goes blank, no errors, no os Desperately need to boot into disk 1 When the mirror was removed Disk 0 showed as requiring formatting, Disk 1 showed the strategy files. Any ideas on how to boot the process Windows 2000 Server Boot Problems When Network Cable Is Unplugged I'm encountering problems when our Windows 2000 Server is booted with the network cable unplugged or the switch that the server is connected to is down. The server is put in in a 24/7, lights out installation (does not have active personnel to run/monitor the server) and needs to recover from a power failure with intervention. I need to delay the boot and/or reboot the server after the swtich has becomes active. Is this a common problem for unattended servers? Any solutions? thanx in advance, mark Boot Problems With Windows 2000 Server When The Network Cable Is Unplugged I'm encountering problems when our Windows 2000 Server is booted with
the network cable unplugged or the switch that the server is connected
to is down. The server is installed in a 24/7, lights out installation (does not
have active personnel to run/monitor the server) and needs to recover
from a power failure with intervention. I need to delay the boot and/or reboot the server after the swtich has
becomes active. Is this a common problem for unattended servers? Any solutions? thanx in advance, mark Win 2K3 Sp1 Windows Update Failed --- Will Not Re-Boot! H E L P!!! Applied tonight using Windows Update SP1 update, and after successful update, method re-booted, and restarts over and over after it displays the WIN2003 flag display (i.e., it is looping)! Tried to go in SAFE mode, get the same behaviour! What is and went wrong? Using AMD/Nforce2 laptop or computer, boot from IDE-0!!
How can I recover??? When updating it made a backup? How to apply, and go back to before the update! ps: I have an old backup image from 2 months ago!! Ashame!! Crcdisk Failed To Laod Error On Boot I have rebuild a server (Dell poweredge 1600sc) from scratch, but I am
getting at each reboot an error regarding the CRCDISK.SYS that failed
to load (Event 7026 -> ... following boot-start or system-start
driver(s)). I tried to find some explanation on what this driver is for, or if it
is truly needed, but failed to find anything on Technet, or via
Google. I have removed the registry key that loaded this driver, but still
wonder if this was the TRULY right choice.
This server is build on the sole purpose to become used as a VIRTUAL
SERVER MACHINE (using MS VS2005), but what is troubling, is that this
error ALSO shows up from the virtual machines now. Any idea anyone? Thanks in advance! Serge Ayotte
[remove the SPOUM to contact me] Unable To Boot Hi, After receiving advice to do a complete re-install (SBS 2003) previously I
did just that and got the machine up again without too many problems. Once it was up and looked good I created a few users - no problem. I then tried to add an additional user and kept getting an error message
saying that the password didn't meet requirements - which is odd as I didn't
get the message with the other accounts created earlier (same password!). So
I went into the policy editor and turned the "password must meet
requirements" option to disabled. I kept getting the same problem with
creating the new user so I rebooted the machine. That's where my problems really started! Once it started to come up I get a
messagebox saying that AD is rebuilding its indices. I left it to do this (a
LONG time!) when I next went to the machine I had a 'traditional'(!) style
blue screen of death. Bear in mind this machine has exactly 8 users! The error message was kernel_data_inpage_error with the following additional
data. Stop 0x000007A (oxE15B64A4, 0xC0000185, 0xBF9191E4, 0x793A6860). Win32k.sys Address 0xBF9191E4 base at BF800000, DateStamp 3E801611. I've tried rebooting into Directory Services Restore mode and safe mode and
keep getting exactly the same boot problem as above. From looking around on google/xp res kit documentation it seems to indicate
a problem reading the pagefile, and apparently the sub code 0xC0000185, "or
STATUS_IO_DEVICE_ERROR, indicates improper termination,Office Standard 2010, defective storage
controller hardware, or defective disk cabling, or two devices attempting to
use the same resources." I don't see how this can be given that the machine wasn't moved or anything.
Also can't see why it should take so long to rebuild the indices, this is actually a
new machine with 2x2.8GHz Xeons and 2Gig of RAM. One of the articles also
said that it may be a device driver problem, but I don't see how to
reinstall the driver if I can't even boot safemode. Can anybody point me towards what to do next? Cheers Nick Unable To Boot Hi, after making some changes in regedit, windows refuses to but. I've blue windows error "NON-DLL file incorporated in knownDLL list". Can you help-me ? Very best regards PS: Sorry my bad Inglish IasNps Windows2008 Hello, in windows 2003 IAS has written information about connections into a logfile. This was done in realtime... so at the moment when IAS has authenticated a connection a record was written to the IAS-Logfile. It seems that Windows2008 IAS version (now in NPS) does not write connection information to a logfile in realtime but it it does cache it somehow and write it with some delay. We have written a monitoring software that scans the IAS logfile for changes in realtime... so we can see changes in connections in realtime. Now that Win2008 does not update the logfiles immediately our realtime-scanning software doesnt work anymore. Is there a change to force IAS2008/NPS to update the logfile without any delay - like it as with IAS2003 ? Thank you very much Exchange2007 And Windows2008 Hi All, We have an Windows2003/Exchange2003 native environment. We plan on installing Windows2008 server as a member server (64Bit server)inside Windows2003 domain. My plan was to do a transition from Exchange2003 to Exchange2007. I've a good checklist for prerequistes for Windows2003/Exchange2007 and I've browse a couple of articles for windows2008 pre-requisites. I'm just looking for more material I can find to form a good baseline for a Windows2008/Exchange2007 install. Has anyone done this installation? If so, can you provide any tips or suggestions? Thanks Adsctlr 532 Unable To Boot Into Da Mode Hi I am attempting to perform the ADS VSMT on the Windows 2003 Server. I receive this error with the application log of the DHCP and ADS
Controller server, after I attempt a network boot of the Master
Destination device. adsctlr 532 Failed to connect to the device (device name: server.domain, IP
address: x.x.x.x): A connection attempt failed because the connected
party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established
connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. During bootup, the Master Destination server attempts to query the
controller and then reboots. If i set the bios to always boot from
network first, the server will continually reboot itself. I've verified that all services in ADS are running, and can perform
remote reboot jobs using the tool. It just seems to get the boot into DA
mode that doesnt not work. Can anyone shed any light on this issue please? Thanks in advance! Loopback Adapter Windows2008 i used those googled steps to install a loopback adapter in win2008 but when i reach ((Network Adapters -> )) i just have "Have a disk" i cant find as in windows XP or 2003
any help ?
Start -> Home computer -> Right-click, Properties -> Device Manager -> Home computer Name, Right-click, Add Legacy Hardware -> Next -> Install the hardware I manually select from a list -> Next -> Network Adapters -> Microsoft on the right, Loopback adapter on the left -> Next Unable To Boot To Existing 2003 Server Hi, 1. I had set up 2003 SBS on a HDD and it was working fine. I saved lot of valuable data on it. Some of this data is under Users Shared Folders. 2. To increase the space on the server, I added another HDD. The new HDD was connected as Primary Master as well as old one was Secondary Master.
3. I formatted the newly added hdd as NTFS using the My Computer->Manage->Laptop Management->Disk Management feature.
4. While doing so, I made the HDD as Active.
5. When I rebooted the machine, it did not boot. I removed the new HDD and tried to boot again but it did not.
6. Then I tried the Recover Console by means of the 2003 Installation CD. I tried changing the boot.ini, fixmbr, fixboot but it does not boot.
7. When I connect this disk to another machine with 2003, I am able to see that the data is there (except the valuable data under Users Shared Folders). How can I make the disk bootable again? If I can not boot it again, how can I recover the data under Users Shared Folders? Thanks,
Mallik Uncomplete Boot.Unable To Get To the Windowsserver2003 Desktop After rebooting the Windows Server 2003 the server boots normally with the usual windows but when the window appears with the message: Please wait.... Applying laptop computer settings. this one stays "forever". The bootprocess doesn't round up until the server desktop. Can anybody please make a suggestion what I can do about this! (Lucky me: The files on the server are accessible with a workstation) so the server is on line in our local network) Windows 98 In A Windows2008 Active Directory? Hi, i have moved my windows 2000 server to a new windows 2008 active directory, but my windows 98 pcs cant logon towards the domain, i receive the following error message: "Domain password you supplied is not correct or access to your logon server is denied" I set up dsclint during the win98 machine but cant login...any ideas? Thanks A Problem Of Exchange2007 Sp1 On Windows2008 Method Hi, I met a problem of Exchange2007 SP1 on Windows2008 process. Description of problem:
Exchange2007 SP1 put in on Windows2008 method, we found the "Outlook Anywhere" and "SMTP" can not login, but can be normal POP connectivity.
POP use of 110 and 995 ports are able to successfully connect, but the SMTP port 25 and 587 can't connect.
Always asked to re-enter your password Key factors:
This problem occurs only Windows2008 circumstances, there is no problem under Windows2003 Check environment:
Server: Exchange2007 SP1/Windows2008 Enterprise EditionVisual Server 2005
Client: Outlook2007Firefox6 .Client is not in the domain environment Tried the operation:
1, closed method firewall
2, the use of other accounts
three, the use of different client software
The problem still exists Hope to get your help, thanks. Fancy 14th Apr Unable To Boot Server 2003 After Hardware Upgrade I have upgraded my hardware for SBS 2003 but have retained the two tricky drives - 80Gb western digital. The server starts booting and shows the white progress bar at the bottom of the screen. The next screen should be the server 2003 logo, instead the technique reboots. I am able to, via F8, interactively choose which boot option I require but all result during the same scenario - initial startup, then reboot. I am hesitant to reload the operating technique - I know this will work - but am hoping the either FIXBOOT or FIXMBR will solve my problem. Is there anything else I could attempt?? Unable To Boot. Sbs 2003 With 2 Dynamic Disk With Raid Mirror Soft I've a windows server 2003 sbs with 2 disk in raid mirror. The raid mirror is done with windows 2003 raid feature.
My server has turn off for power failure and now it is unable to boot.
I've tried boot with first disk alone and after the second disk alone but it is unable to boot. I have done chkdsk with sector control and some error about irreparable damage was display. I have launch hddregenerator and also the phisical disk structures of all two disk is OK. Now i'm recovering all data with recovery program but it's a disaster.
Can i try some other way for recover partition?
Is there some tool for Dynamic disk partition? Thank'you for all. The Following Boot-Start Or System-Start Driver(S) Failed To Load: Becaurse of hardware warnings we had one of our "IBM x345 servers"
(Model 8670-61X) updated with firmware and device driver .
BIOS, ASM, RAID, ISMP and LSI mini port driver. After that we recive folloving popup on boot: "Service Control Manager : At least one service or driver failed
during process startup. Use Event Viewer to examine the event log for
details" During the Event Viewer I get: "The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
SMBusHC" Can't seem to find any information about SMBusHC Can anyone help ? The procedure is two Windows 2000 adv. server in a Veritas Cluster.
Some of the drives is on a HP Eva SAN. /Steffen Unable To Display The Folder. The Operation Failed. I am migrating from 5.5 to 2003 , when I try to look at someone's e-mail
from Outlook 2000 or 2003 as the domain administrator I get the error
"Unable to Display the Folder. The Operation failed". I notice on the
mailbox that Full Mailbox Access is set to Deny but it is grayed out so
therefore I unable to take it off. Thanks in Advance Kevin. Backup Failed - Unable To Mount Media Our SBS2003 box has been backing up fine for months but suddenly poof! No more SBS backups. If first failed during a scheduled backup with the error: Unable to mount media. I noticed that the Backup User account was disabled so have reenabled that but still not working. If I try and run 'backup now' from Server management it fails with: Will enumerate on 0 media types found. Unable to detect tape drive or tape media. GetTapeMediaPoolName failed. (0x80070458) GetBackupDestination failed. (0x80070458) LaunchNTBackup failed. (0x80070458) Any ideas? Nick Sync Failed: Unable To Resolve The Specified Upstream Server Hello ,Office 2007 Enterprise Key! I've 2 Win2k3 (+SP2) servers with WSUS three.0. One of them (e.g. server1.mydomain) downloads updates from the Microsoft site, second (e.g. server2.mydomain) was configured as a downstream server (not a replica). Upstream works well, without any errors. But I've got the synchronization error message from the downstream:
----------
Result: Unable to resolve the specified upstream server. Details ->
----------
WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found.
at Process.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProto col.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at Program.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProto col.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Microsoft.UpdateServices.ServerSyncWebServices.Ser verSync.ServerSyncProxy.GetAuthConfig() at Microsoft.UpdateServices.ServerSync.ServerSyncLib. InternetGetServerAuthConfig(ServerSyncProxy proxy, WebServiceCommunicationHelper webServiceHelper) at Microsoft.UpdateServices.ServerSync.ServerSyncLib. Authenticate(AuthorizationManager authorizationManager, Boolean checkExpiration, ServerSyncProxy proxy, Cookie cookie, WebServiceCommunicationHelper webServiceHelper) at Microsoft.UpdateServices.ServerSync.CatalogSyncAge ntCore.SyncConfigUpdatesFromUSS() at Microsoft.UpdateServices.ServerSync.CatalogSyncAge ntCore.ExecuteSyncProtocol(Boolean allowRedirect)
-------
My synchronization options:
Server name: server1.mydomain
Port number: 80 Servers are during the same network without proxies, firewalls etc. (server1 - domain controller, server2 - standalone, workgroup member). Ping from server2 to your server1.mydomain works fine, nslookup server1.mydomain shows correct IP address. WWW service on the server1 is working (default server, port 80). Unable To Expand The Folder. The Set Of Folders Could Not Be Opened. The Operation Failed. I've added a mailbox and given a local domain security group permission
and one individual user to use it,Microsoft Office Standard, using the "mailbox rights" under the
advanced exchange tasks tab during the active directory users and groups
administration tool. I followed the instructions in an article on
m######change.org to verify that I had done what I needed, I do not see what I
missed. Funny thing is, I had set up another account the same way a while
back which was usable at the time, and I get the same error when I try to go
into that one. The web client wrorks for both, but Outlook reports "Unable
to expand the folder. The set of folders could not be opened. The
operation failed." This is Exchange 2000. Server Down Unable To See Companyweb And Receive Mail "Failed To Access The Metabase" This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C7B40E.4442F890
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there we arrived during the office today to see that our sbs 2003 has =
fallen over the weekend, it looks as if it was during the installation =
of IE7 right now we are unable to receive mail as all the as it is i =
have a number of errors within my event log the 2 main ones seems to get = 1 A provider, PerfProv, has been registered in the WMI namespace, =
ROOTCIMV2MicrosoftHealthMonitorPerfMon, but did not specify the =
HostingModel property. This provider will be run using the LocalSystem =
account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a =
security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests. =
Ensure that provider has been reviewed for security behavior and update =
the HostingModel property of the provider registration to an account =
with the least privileges possible for the required functionality 2 Failed to access the metabase, error code is 80080005 (Server =
execution failed).=20 can anyone shed any light on these errors and possible ways to resolve hamish=20 ------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C7B40E.4442F890
Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16481" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi there we arrived while in the office today =
to see that=20
our sbs 2003 has fallen over the weekend, it looks as if it was during =
the=20
installation of IE7 right now we are unable to receive mail as all the =
as it is=20
i've a number of errors within my event log the 2 main ones seems to =
be=20
</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>1 A provider, PerfProv, has been =
registered in the=20
WMI namespace, ROOTCIMV2MicrosoftHealthMonitorPerfMon, but did not =
specify=20
the HostingModel property. This provider will be run using the =
LocalSystem=20
account. This account is privileged and then the provider may cause a =
security=20
violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests. Ensure =
that=20
provider has been reviewed for security behavior and update the =
HostingModel=20
property of the provider registration to an account with the least =
privileges=20
possible for the required functionality</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>2 Failed to access the metabase, error =
code is=20
80080005 (Server execution failed). </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>can anyone shed any light on these errors =
and=20
possible ways to resolve</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>hamish </FONT></P></DIV></BODY></HTML> ------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C7B40E.4442F890-- Boot Loader Help. Multi Boot Installation Problems Hello to everyone. I've a Pentium III Dell box running 600 Mhz and 384 MB Ram. I have recently bought a 160 Gb disc which i partitioned in 2. One for Windows XP Pro (Local Disk E 120 Gigs) and then the second one for W2003 Regular(Local Disk F 36 gigs). For study purposes i need to have both OS's put in, but here is the problem. I Set up XP first (in english) and then installed Server 2003 conventional (in english as well), the problem is that installation stalls, the files needed for installation copies, but when the model restarts to begin the real installation process the screen goes black, nothing happens, the multi process menu appears with both systems XP and Server 2003 Traditional select but a black screen follows. Looking for startup options I remember that Boot Loader file (right click my pc, advanced, Setup and recovery Settings, then select edit to see the boot loader file) appears like this: [boot loader]
timeout=1
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)WINDOWS
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)WINDOWS="Window s Server 2003, Standard" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)WINDOWS="Micros oft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect I've put in Server 2003 on the C Local disk, is it possible and correct to tell the boot loader to look for startup files in that partition instead of F?. What should i type or change in that file? Or maybe the boot loader file is wrong configured? Thanks very much! Regards Pablo Error In Boot Server, Too Much Time In Boot And Shutdown When initiating a server with Windows sbs 2003, happens the following thing: I power on the server After 5 minutes works DHCP, DNS, shared files and exchange, the clients connect well. In console of the server he puts "applying configuration of the equipment", and is thus during 1 hour or more.
Later I enter login like administrator, and he even takes half an hour more in entering absolutely.
Everything works well, is nothing no rare in the viewfinder of events, is no virus, software is legal.
If attempt to extinguish the servant, takes of 8 to 10 hours in extinguishing.
Somebody knows that it can be? Greetings How Do I Remove A Dual Boot From Master Boot Record? I attempted to install the trial version of server 2003 and it failed. Now I am left with a dual boot. Of course it chooses the broken 2003 by default so I can't ever boot remotely. How do I get rid of the 2003 from the master boot record? Can'T Boot To Sbs 2003 Unless Boot Floppy Disk Is Used. I have a SBS 2003 server. Disk were/are dynamic disks using software
RAID 1(mirror). One of the disk is bad (unreadable). Dell sending new disk. Tried to boot with the other disk, no luck machine sat with
white cursor within the best left hand corner. That lead me to believe that the MBR was on the other disk. So i removed the disk and attached it
to another machine (XP) to copy off the data. Drive has three
partitions (C, D, E), but when i attached it to the second machine
(XP) I had to break the mirror on each partition, and assign a new
drive letter to each partition (G, H, I). Now I was able to successfully copy off all the pertinent data, but
really did not want to have to reinstall OS. So I searched the net to see if I could restore or re-point MBR or
active partition for windows. I made a boot disk and used fdisk. Set
the correct partition. Still not luck got error "Missing Operating
system" So I tried using the strategy Recovery tool. It couldn't find the active windows installation. I have access to a 2nd SBS 2003 machine. I
formatted a floppy and copied the boot.ini, NTDETECT.COM, and ntldr to
the floppy. Rebooted to floppy, and was presented with the SBS logon screen. Am
able to login and browse all three volumes on drive. The volumes are
even set to (C,D,E). But when i reboot with out the floppy, i go to a
blank black screen. If i use the floppy i can logon as well as the technique
appears to function correctly. I tried using the System Recovery off
of the CD and it shows that the windows installation is G:windows. How do I get this back to C:or how what do I reconfigured to do away
with booting from the floppy?=20 Thanks...=20 Reply =BB Network Cable Unplugged I ocasionally get a message on boot-up that my network
cable is unplugged. I use Windows 2000 on the Packard Bell
machine running a AMD 450Mhz processor. I have to
re-install the driver in order to get it to work again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
Pete Network Lan Connection -Unplugged I've a 400mhz Dell PC .I loaded Windows 2000 PRO on it.
Since this time I can't seem to have my LAN connections work! I had an Ethernet 3Com NIC and now I've a Dlink Wireless PCI adapter card installed. BOTH have red X as a result of them and status is "unplugged-not connected..) Any help would be appreciated... Network Cable Unplugged Hi
I just bought a cross over cable, and setup a cross over network. It was
working yesterday, but I don't know what my bro's done to it, it's now not
working. One laptop or computer is working fine, it's still inside the network as I
can see the computer system in "my network place". But for the other personal pc, when
I check the "Local area connection", it's status is "unplugged". What could
be the cause of the problem? I tried to ping 127.0.0.1, it has reply
messages, so the network card should be fine. What else can I do? Thanks in
advance. Regards,
Adrian Network Cable Unplugged I have a Zircom lan/modem card & DLink wireless adapter for my Latitude
laptop. They were both working fine, until 1 day when I am getting network
cable unplugged. I did not change any drivers. Win2K recognizes both cards
when they are each plugged in, and both show as functioning properly. I
cannot connect at all. The built in LAN port works though. Any ideas? Network Cable Unplugged We have Cisco 1700 series router supplied by our T1 line provider; if
I plug our External nic directly into it we get "A Network cable is
unplugged", or just no internet but without the message. If we put
even an cheapie $20 switch between the nic and then the Cisco router,
everything's fine. External nic has correct public ip address, correct gateway to Cisco
ip address. This is definitely a new install of SBS 2003 on new very difficult drive array,Office Pro Plus 2010,
network topology and nic settings same as before with sbs 2000 on
older very difficult drives on same motherboard connected with same settings. Thanks, Bob Graham Network Cable Unplugged...? IBM xSeries 346, Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet 57xx NIC
OS: SBS2003 R2 Premium I'm have an issue with my External NIC and LinkSYS AG241. It's just started giving me connectivity issues with the message 'Network cable unplugged'. The troubleshooting steps I've tried: Updated both the Internal and External Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet 57xx dirvers to latest version. The one thing that seems to have stopped the error message is to switch the offending NIC's Speed & Duplex to 10mbps Half and not 'Auto' or 100mbs Half/Full. Where as before when the NIC's Speed & Duplex was set to 'Auto' or '100mbps' the LinkSYS port would flash as would the NIC's (flash, connect then drop connection). I've swapped the cables around serveral time as the only way I can confirm it can't be the cables is when Speed & Duplex is changed when the same cable is used. Are there anymore troubleshooting steps I can take with regard to SBS, NIC/Cables or Router!? A Network Cable Is Unplugged I have just applied 28 security updates to this computer system. Now, I've this balloon saying " I Local Area ConnectionA network cable is unplugged" fluttering up every 20-30 seconds like a bevy of fire flies in a bush at night. Is the culprit known? --
Hollis Paul
Mukilteo, WA USA Network Cable Unplugged? The Local Area Connection applet in my Network and Dial-up Connections
folder displays an error message, "Network cable unplugged." I've a
basic, peer, NETBEUI-based, home office network. Often only the machine with
access for the Internet is booted, the others are booted at various times.
There are 4 10-Base-T, RJ-45 cables connected towards the hub for these other
machines. Why does this message display? How can I stop it? John Wirt
(perfectionist, I guess) Technique:
Operating strategy: Win2000 Pro (on gateway machine)
Hub: 3Com OfficeConnect Ethernet Hub, 8 ports, 3C16700A
Network protocols: NETBEUI, TCPIP
Access to Internet: NAT32
Computers: usually just gateway machine, sometimes 2, sometimes three, etc. Network Cable Unplugged When network cable is plugged into card only maintains connection for approx. 24 hours then gives intermittent message that network cable is unplugged and then seconds later reconnects and repeats non-stop. I have tried un-
instaling and reinstalling network card and also bought a new card. have tried moving slots that card is in and am out of ideas please help!!!! Network Cable Unplugged. I have two Windows 2003 64 bit servers. Both have three NIC's in
them. The onboard network card works on both servers. The added
cards are Realtek 8139 10/100 PCI cards. One server shows a code 10
error on both added cards. The other server shows network cable
unplugged. However there is definitely a link light on both the card along with the
switch. I've the latest drivers I could find loaded. I removed the
two cards from the server with network cable unplugged and replaced
with one Trendnet card (apparently it is the same card as well as the
Realtek). I've the same issues. Please help. Network Cable Unplugged I installed Windows 2000 Professional and can't connect to the Internet using my cable modem. It worked fine under Windows 98SE. There can be described as laptop icon inside method tray with a red "x" with the message "Network Cable Unplugged." I verified the connections between the cable modem and therefore the pc. I know the cable is good because it works with another laptop computer. Any suggestions would be appreciate. Thank you. Network Cable Unplugged HELP!!! I have a LAN using a broadband router and my connection to my laptop has stopped working. My connection on the router is working, but now my original network card is not. It keeps telling me that my nework cable is disconnected! I'm on the wireless card and that works. I just can't connect to my email or browser. What do I do? Network Cable Unplugged I've a windows 2000 desktop that is connected to a router switch. Everything was working fine and now it keeps on saying the network cable unplugged. I tried using different cables and it still say the same thing. When I use those cable for another machine, it works fine. I check the nic card of the desktop and it tells me it is working in fine conditions. What is the problem Network Cable Unplugged. We have recently rolled out a number of Seimen P300 PC with ADMTek onboard LAN adapters, using WIN2K pro. Frequently we are getting display messages saying "Network Cable Unplugged" along with the event log is filling up with messages saying network connection found. I've read on many discussion sites problems relating to this error, do you have any possible ideas what maybe causing this? Regards Dan Network Adapter Unplugged I have a laptop with Windows 2000 Pro that uses a wireless 802.11b Linksys router to get internet. The laptop has a Linksys Wireless B Notebook Adapter WPC11 ver.4 in a PCMCIA slot. A week ago the install went perfect and the laptop had internet access but right after putting the same type of card into another laptop with Windows XP, the 2000 laptop suffered a breakdown. I can't see how the XP with the same card can be related but the 2000 laptop all of a sudden shows on Local Area Connection 2 that the Network Adapter is unplugged. The wireless card has a green power light but no link light showing. I have tried uninstalling the adapter and software and reinstalling but no change of condition. The Win2000 laptop also has a Local Area Connection 1 that is used to connect a cat5 patch cable and it still works to gain network access. The linksys wireless card does work in another desktop computer and I tried a USB wireless device and it gave the same result, Network adapter unplugged. Could I've fried something by pulling the PCMCIA card out too early?! It was working flawlessly and I cannot for the life of me come up with an explaination or even a guess what happened to that Network Adapter on Local Area Connection 2. If anyone can give me a suggestion of something to try it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Network Cable Unplugged...? Howdy, I've five systems networked. Let's call 'em A,B,C,D, and E. A, B, C, and D, are all connected because of a wireless hub. E is connected to that hub with light ethernet cable (and at a rather
long distance, though not approaching the specified limit.) While method E runs, it periodically (currently about every fifteen
seconds) and very briefly, flashes "Network Cable Unplugged." Other
than that, it seems to work just fine. What might cause this to happen, and, is there anything that I can do
about it? Thanks for any assistance, -- Kenneth If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS." Network Cable Unplugged Just thought I'd pass along my solution to a problem I was
encountering. I believe that I've solved my problem. I have an IBM NetVista 6324 that must be networked to three other Win98
PCs using a SMC Barricade 7008ABR router. I just restored the IBM with
Windows 2000 Pro with the factory CD. The "Network cable unplugged"
message was flashing every few seconds from the tray bar when I
started the machine with an ethernet cable set up. I knew that the
enternet cable worked because it worked with a networked printer.
After playing with the TCP/IP settings I disabled the built-in Intel
NIC and set up a new DLink NIC. No change. So I downloaded the software updates from IBM's website to a CD
including a BIOS flash and a new driver for the Intel NIC. I removed
the modem and DLink NIC. No change. Finally, I connected the IBM directly to my DSL modem and set up
the DSL connection software. That fixed the message! After I got that
far I was able to apply all the Windows, anti-virus,Windows 7 Pro Key, and hardware
updates without a problem. After I finished updating the software I connected the IBM back towards the
router. Problem returned but went away after rebooting a couple of
times. Thanks to everyone who has written about this problem. You gave me a
few solutions to try. Hope my message helps somebody else. Network Cable Unplugged I recently re-installed Windows 2000 Professional on my IBM ThinkPad and my wireless NIC card no longer allows wireless internet connections. My Device Manager has the NIC listed as working properly and I have the correct device driver set up, yet the wireless NIC icon in Network Connections says Network Cable Unplugged. I have all the proper configurations and yet I am still unable to make a wireless connection. What is the problem?? Dc Unplugged From Domain For How Long? How long can a domain controller be unplugged from the domain for? I have a customer that needs all there servers setup at a staging facility but then needs them unplugged and boxed and wait for deployment. They could be in a warehouse for 1 to several weeks maybe even a few months. I don't know how long an Active Directory database can go without synchronizing and need to know for this rollout. Is there any Microsoft documentation on this? Thanks,
Scott Stewart
hangzhouv83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2011, 06:55 AM   #2
hustloes

Default shoeshow skiing 10913

shoes for sale lugz mbt shoes clearance dior pour homme reebok shoes great mall shoes kicks sale leather boots women
ferragamo shop my ferragamo low price shoe new sneakers 2010 jimmy choo tulita bag blue flat shoes
discount fendi bags shoes international voucher codes shoes buy walking adidas shoes 2010 shoes men kenneth cole christian louboutin simple 100 pumps
discount louis vuitton handbags discount marc by marc jacobs handbags chanel bags outlet casual shoe for men shoes stores md shoe show locations
burberry men lk bennett wedges shoes online ph dior homme hoodie bally womens shoes woodland shoes repair india
shoes women arch support shoes puma mexico shoes n feet las vegas chanel shoes much bakers shoes coupon codes versace sneakers for men
shoes women 80s shoes vans skate new ecko red shoes shoes ruby ide shoes 15 cm heels shoes stores sydney cbd
shoes.com 10 off shoes for sale discount prices wholesale jordans heels shoes cheap india pretty ballerinas sale
yves saint laurent sneaker nike shoes cheap canada shoe stores in new york buy chanel shoes shoes plantar fasciitis pronation fendi handbags
louis vuitton ladies shoes toms shoes history marc jacobs turnlock reebok shoes outlet coupon lebron james shoes 7 kids high heels shoes online
Old 04-02-2011, 06:56 AM   #3
hustloes

Default best shoes brand in the world 22841

louis vuitton shopping online shoes chicago footwear vivienne westwood women shoes with springs footwear shoes yellow canada ferragamo cancun
shoes women naturalizer shoes kids pronation tretorn rain boot shoes central promotional code manolo blahnik blue shoes reviews comfort
running shoes stores dallas tory burch outlet san marcos shoes for crews contact naot shoes clearance dollhouse tano bootie louis vuitton alma multicolor
shoes carnival in texarkana tory burch website christian louboutin peep toe pumps khombu kids christian louboutins shoes shoes mania ny
shoes for sale in ireland gucci shoes for women on sale shoes n feet seattle narrow ballet flats shoes that make you taller for men fashion athletic shoes
shoes easy spirit store prada boat shoes salvatore ferragamo belt diabetic shoes men zumba shoes new balance black loafers
teddy bear shoes adidas shoes clearance narrow n.y.l.a. marriah platform bootie shoes for crews element shoes retailers online shoes uk europe
fox brand shoes shoes heels games miu miu satin platform pumps nike shoes for less shoes youtube liam red soled shoes christian louboutin
shoes 70s style shoes timberland pro series shoes under dress flapper shoes 1920 shoes kicks vans shoes women 2010 high heel
lanvin ballerinas nike shoes wholesale prices bulk shoes dsw sale shoes and more new york shoes on a shoestring new mexico shoes lime gap
Old 04-02-2011, 06:57 AM   #4
hustloes

Default www.toryburch.com 17438

shoes to dye for framingham shoes to wear with jeans for men running shoes for flat feet pronation gucci handbags online vivienne westwood orb bag shoes girls handmade
shoes knee pain toms shoes dc shoes van gogh alexander mcqueen shoes height jordan shoes retro 15 shoes men most comfortable
burberry shoes aldo sale shoes ############## selfridges buy reebok deck online alejandro ingelmo sneakers aldo shoes sale women
miu miu hobo bag giambattista valli shoes shoes international shopping miu miu vernice knee high rain boots discounted manolo blahnik shoes
shoes on the web online store shoes for flat feet girls german shoes brands ferragamo women shoes shoes dress green brand shoe store
shoes 5th avenue miu miu singapore shoes stores south africa baby booties charms shoes vans amazon vivienne westwood heart earrings
jimmy choo snake are shoes good for your feet apple bottom rain boots shoes new balance 631 shoes nike vintage shoes retail price
bcbg mendel wedge bootie shoes buy new orthotics jimmy choo shops shoes brand online australia jimmy choo bag shoes san francisco irving
shoes timberland earthkeepers boot amare stoudemire shoes 2010 knicks golf shoes ecco hydromax sneakers women brand of shoe jimmy choo malena handbag
merk schoenen marc by marc jacobs watch love my shoes.com reviews scarpe chanel shoes for crews promotion codes dolce gabbana shoes for men
Old 04-02-2011, 07:00 AM   #5
hustloes

Default zapatos de leopardo 7518

shoes 1940s dress shoes under her desk orva shoes nyc bettye muller shoes leopard print shoes women extra wide shoes nike tiempo ronaldinho
shoes under refund new balance shoes usa made shoes unlimited ville platte shoes zara sale lace wedding shoes shoes born daffodil
born womens shoes suede fur boots marc jacobs pouchette michelle obama jimmy choo carlos santana heels shoeshow cleats
giuseppe zanotti gladiator shoes right here in salem boys prada shoes blahniks shoes men nike shox online dolce & gabbana
shoes nike websites shoes wholesale india shoes dress low price shoes direct outlet melbourne shoe stores in san antonio texas shoes men gucci prada
shoes for sale toronto on shoe shopping online easy crochet baby booties chanel shoes mary jane shoes men collection vans shoes cheap prices
shoes online office famous-brand-shoes.com shoes discount new york prada uk handbags for men shoes for sale online
tory burch store www.louis-vuitton-shoes.com flats and shoes dolce gabbana man shoes that fit myspace shoes keen merrell
shoes accessories bangkok shoes of prey sydney dancing shoes song lyrics louis vuitton shoes cheap men shoes adidas london buy chanel shoes online
air force sneakers ballet shop leopard shoes kim kardashian shoes nike canada dressy shoes for women vivienne westwood pearl bracelet
Old 04-02-2011, 07:01 AM   #6
hustloes

Default shoes and boots exeter 6987

dolce & gabbana shop online designer shoes stores Dolce & Gabbana Zapatos shoes for sale wide top sneakers bowling shoes cheap walmart
shoes and dresses shoes stores in houston tx female shoes online tory burch new york shoes vegan running kanye louis vuitton shoes
shoes repair edinburgh tory burch dresses on sale shoes kicks news buy shoes from china clarks shoes kids australia ugly shoes jokes
tory burch bags manolo blahniks shoes manolo blahnik wedding shoes san francisco vintage shoes vans drawing best shoes for zumba on carpet
shoes for less location dolce gabbana men shoes shoes chicago pictures replay kids shoes shoes warehouse uk shoes 101
leopard booties christian louboutin shoes men shoes nike baby shoes ebay womens shoes online large chanel footwear
shoes nine west prada schoenen lanvin shoes online dolce vita leather over-the-knee boot suede sale jean michel cazabat shoes
j shoes empire 02 burberry shirt gabriella rocha flats sailing booties shoes repair heel supplies avanti dowel lifts shoes aldo ebay
ankle strap flat shoes mary jane shoes aldo sigerson morrison ballet flats shoes seattle ravenna shoes n more in greenwich white wellies
muttluks dog booties louis vuitton outlet buy womens shoes manolo blahnik nyc shoes adidas rod lavers shoes nike t5
Old 04-02-2011, 07:03 AM   #7
hustloes

Default puma shoes for women price 3676

shoes jordans basketball propet shoes for men shoes chicago converse mary jane wedding shoes shoes japan geta shoes boots egypt
shoes stores melbourne christian sale white tennis shoes in bulk comfortable shoe jimmy choo handbags sale miu miu wedding shoes
chanel store supra shoes for sale online shoes to boot liberty ky nike shoes year moccasin flats shoes cheap gucci
shoes retail edmonton ballerinas air force ones and jordans tory burch eddie ballet flats authentic miu miu handbags shoes jessica simpson lilian
wholesale shoes in los angeles shoes empire location shoes free shipping boots shoes puma cell faryl robin shoes shoes 75% clearance
shoes girls size 9 shoes ebay new jimmy choos adidas shoes in canada keen shoes for men rain boots jeffrey campbell
shoes of the fisherman catholic fiction buying shoes in bulk shoes buy soccer most comfortable mens dress shoes ballet shoes tumblr chie mihara sale
nasty shoes song download wellie rain boots shoes etc long island lacoste shoes men philippines petite shoes for women uk shoes stores going out of business
jimmy ch shoes gucci mane shoes guess karaoke brown mens shoes shoes women wide sizes pf flyer shoes
j shoes portland boot black gatgo shoes to dye for pa shoes with wheels for boys shoes chicago best shoes women k swiss alma black
Old 04-02-2011, 07:05 AM   #8
hustloes

Default alexander wang freja booties 20740

shoes 8 narrow men clothing brand shoes on the web discount coupon shoes women journeys shoes nike zoom zapatos de Salvatore Ferragamo
shoes ruby background miu miu quilted shoes replica clothing shoes direct inventory jordan shoes wholesale prices marc jacob sale
gucci sneakers for men ernesto esposito shoes dolomiti shoes lime ridge mall cheap peep toe booties alexander mcqueen union jack pantteri saapikkaat
shoes lyrics hip hop shoes sale jessica simpson shoes for sale under $20 salvatore ferragamo tramezza shoes ############## com shoes of the fisherman novelist
blahnik new york chair leg booties shoes for less in miami shoes born com toms shoes free shipping coupon buying sneakers
miu miu pumps shoes right here in salem oregon shoes handbags ireland womens office shoes shoes cheap london shoes heels fashion pumps
jordan shoes retro viii 8 shoes kelly video shoes for crews energy cute shoes for cheap golf shoes ecco uk j shoes empire boot tan
shoes kids line shoes nike on sale shoes kelly amazon shoes payless coupon shoes that make you taller for weddings skechers shoes for men
shoes cheap high something blue wedding shoes ballet shoes graphics allen edmonds shoes outlet shoes youtube liam christmas shoes song
cheap flat shoes toms shoes for sale philippines cheap flat shoes for women rain boots hunter prada dress shoes for men women's shoes 1940's