Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-22-2011, 09:50 AM   #1
nishi173

Default Windows 7 sale Microsoft Missing Hotmail e-mails

Over the previous weekend, a number of Hotmail people noted that their Hotmail messages in a number of folders had been gone. (And had been, unsurprisingly, none as well content about it.)Microsoft officials mentioned on January three the firm had identified the cause of the issue and fixed it.Here;s what we nevertheless don;t know: How lots of consumers had been affected? What brought on the challenge? What exactly is Microsoft doing to ensure it doesn;t happen once more? No phrase.Update: One question answered. Much more than 17,000 customers had been affected through the Hotmail outage (out of 360 million Hotmail customers complete.)This can be the official statement the firm is releasing,Cheap Office 2007, through a spokesperson,Windows 7 sale, without further information provided:“There was not a widespread outage. We are working with all the select people who reported issues, and apologize for any inconvenience.”On January 2, Microsoft officials posted a message in the Hotmail support forums acknowledging the matter:“We have identified the source of the problem have restored email access to those who were effected. We recognize that even though we restored email access,Office 2010 Pro Plus, some with the impacted people did not receive mail sent to them during the last 24-72 hours. We are in the process of rectifying that and should be finished by late tonight Pacific time. “On January three, there was a follow-up message posted to the forums:“We have restored the emails to those who had been effected. If you are still missing your emails,Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate, please post your issue here (please note that you need to be logged in to the windowslivehelp.com site to be able to post) with as a lot detailed data as possible (How much wasn’t restored, and any specifics that you may have) We sincerely apologize and thank you for your continued patience.”I didn;t lose access to any of my Hotmail messages over the weekend. I did, however,Windows 7 Pro, experience an odd — and maybe related — concern with Hotmail on my Windows Phone 7 loaner device. For two days, my phone didn;t display a count of unread Hotmail messages on my opening screen. This morning (January 3), the count is displaying again.I asked the aforementioned spokesperson whether my issue might be related to the missing Hotmail messages and was told that no one else had reported the issue I had. I;m curious: Any other WP7 users out there notice a similar issue this weekend?I;m also interested if anyone has far more details on the cause/resolution with the outage.

Sponsored Links