Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 08-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
carlso7sm

Thumbs up Peter King » Posts Packers Camp: Champs enjoy remarkably quiet ...

6:20 p.m, Green Bay, Wisc. Dragging a little bit. Maybe I shouldn’t have gone out last night after not sleeping the night before, but if you can’t have a beer in Green Bay, Wisc., at the end of an eight-hour drive from Detroit, I mean, when exactly can you have a beer? Wanted a Spotted Cow at Nicky’s LionheadÂ*in DePere, but traveling companion Neil Hornsby (the stats and analysis guru from ProFootballFocus.com) had to move on to a neighboring pub in DePere, the Buddha Still (do not ask me about the weirdo name) because Nicky’s was closing on a dead Monday night when we walked in shortly <a href="http://www.boseling.com/"><strong>monster beats</strong></a> after 11. No Spotted Cow. Neil and I settled for a Fat Tire draft at the Buddha. Anyhoo, we’ve spent the day over here, talking up some of the key folks (Ted Thompson, JermichaelÂ*Finley, Josh Sitton, B.J. Raji, Dom Capers) and learning how hungry the Pack is to win another one. Evidently, there are degrees of hunger. “We’re more than hungry,” Finley said. Well, there’s a nice training table here, Jermike. Fill ‘er up. Will get Mike McCarthy tonight after the 7-9 p.m. practice, and I hope Ryan Grant as well. Then I’ll reach Aaron Rodgers, most likely, on the phone in the next few days. Our interview slates didn’t quite work out today. Very initial observations: This team has had a remarkably quiet offseason, with none of the hullabaloo that often accompanies <a href="http://www.boseling.com/"><strong>Monster Beats Headphones</strong></a> the winning of a Super Bowl. The lockout was off-putting, obviously, but there’s nothing I saw today, or heard, about angry players who didn’t get paid, angry players about <a href="http://roleparty.com/blog/blog.php?do=showone&uid=11021&type=blog&itemid=135 4024"><strong>Best hair straighteners are waiting for you | Best Hair ...</strong></a> a key guy like Cullen Jenkins walking away for only 4 million to Philadelphia, or angry anything. It’s a don’t-worry, be-happy place. It almost always is, but it’s particularly noticeable when a team wins a Super Bowl and there’s not a whiff of a scandal and not a discouraging word heard anywhere. Packers go to the White House Friday. It’s been a long time between White House trips for Capers. “We went we won the USFL title when I coached with Philadelphia,” he told me. “Ronald Reagan was president.” Times have really changed.

Sponsored Links