Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-14-2011, 01:31 AM   #1
m1knv5dj5dg
Brigadier General

m1knv5dj5dg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 390666685 at 13:41 on August 22 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Common sense 1. how to deal with mixed type of skin? my face is very dry, T parts are oil, easy to use moisturizer from acne? First with a mild Ximian Gao wash my face clean with cotton pads containing salicylic acid or glycolic acid facial contraction of water to clean dry areas. If the acne on his face, then apply the cream to remove acne. Next: Apply a layer of thin in the cheeks of cream,new balance mens, maybe you are worried about several skin care products to use, than you are used to more (and more expensive), but only in some part of every day with that these Small jars can be used for a long time.
2. I'm 25 years old, and now I should not longer have acne. In the end is how is it? Sun exposure, smoking or passive smoking, make-up combined with hormonal imbalance can cause acne to appear. An effective way to deal with acne is taking the Pill, but must first consult a doctor, choose drugs with low male hormone levels. If the problem is not here, it is necessary to young people learn. You used to used to the pharmacy to buy medicine [benzene (a) hydrogen peroxide and salicylic acid], there is a special way: Use soap free face wash twice a day of quality Ximian Gao, containing salicylic acid Toner rubbing surface, spread on the area in acne benzene (a) acid hydrogen peroxide cream, if necessary, non-oily cream with moisturizing the skin.
3. how to remove the eyes of the fine lines? unless you start using wrinkle product now, or the fine lines around the eyes will become wrinkles. Just discovered the fine lines in the ointment, applied on a once a day, it is recommended to use at night (do not apply in the eye lid). A few months later, wrinkles will be reduced by half. If you think a few months too long, you can use makeup to make up for shortcomings: a reflective effect of the foundation can immediately alleviate fine lines face, so that the face radiant.
4. Even in the use of lotion, my body is still very dry skin. How should I do? Labeled containing hydroxy acids (AHAs), such as glycolic acid, lactic acid, or acid, because these ingredients through the skin layer, making skin more easily absorb water.
5. How to repair marks left by acne? facial acne usually brown or red pigment left block. Star is so obscure pigment: at lunch time to go to beauty salons, skin peeling off the face of these defective cells. Salicylic acid , glycolic acid or hydroxy acid and a strong stripping agent can effectively remove skin blemishes cells. Usually after 4-6 treatments (once every two weeks) on it.
6. my face an oil and makeup to spend,new balance shoes, what better way? we really want to tell you that we have invented a new product, even in the most oily skin make-up will not change flowers, but unfortunately, this product is not yet developed. Make-up in the morning in the face before you can apply makeup before the milk silicon resin, to a certain extent, fixed look. Then apply liquid foundation, makeup than fixed,new balance outlet, and very natural. As for eye shadow and blush, the choice of matte formula, as they maintain the oil more than the last.
7. I should choose a brand of cosmetics can still use the phone? no need to use a brand of cosmetics. In fact,new balance running shoes, you should see more and more look and found that really fit their own brand. Do not worry, use a cleanser and another company's brand of toner, face cream coated with a third company, will not damage the skin. However, there are several cosmetic products can not be mixed: the AHA containing cosmetics and cosmetic products containing vitamin C, conflict occurs. Apply cosmetics acid (salicylic acid, lactic acid and glycolic acid) will increase the skin off phenomenon.
8. I have serious dark circles,A woman married life was the biggest gamble - Qzon, concealer can not cover them? I was not a problem to use concealer? Only under the right concealer can play with a real effect. First of all, thoroughly mixed in the foundation concealer, the concealer and foundation to mixed use. If does not work,new balance sneakers, try completely opaque concealer,Jiang Wen's dynasty would never come., usually used in the movie,new new balance shoes, you can cover all defects, including dark circles and even tattoos, with a finger or small brush coated with a thin light layer of concealer , and then crumble a little bit of foundation, flutter under the eyes.
9. my face is always red, with long pimples, very difficult to deal with. How can we let it calm down? Order to achieve the desired state of the skin, some people tend to do too far: scrub too hard , the first use of four different acid skin care products, for the removal of acne,大森林故事 - Qzone日志, the drug used by young people face painting and more. If this is your problem, let your skin breath it! Using specially designed for sensitive skin skin care products , you can use chamomile pigment containing skin care products to prevent the allergic skin condition relief
10. How to cover a large pimple, so do not look so conspicuous? In make-up is completed (including coated finish foundation), in a small makeup brush coated with a little concealer, applied to the defect on. the . Do not wipe open. Do not apply powder on top. Do not touch it. Skin looks almost perfect
m1knv5dj5dg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links