Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:21 AM   #1
add797788

Default 网帖称14万卖高校教师岗位 校方回应可能为骗局

网络截图

华声在线11月19日讯 (记者鲁红)近日,有网友叫卖编内高校教师岗位指标,声称要14万卖掉某大学一份工作,christian louboutin studded,引来无数网友膜拜,mac beauty。记者联系上该“指标哥”,对方称手中有哈尔滨商业大学编内教师岗位名额,tory burch reva,可不通过笔试、面试直接就业。对此,校方回应称,学校在进人方面有着严格的程序规定,“指标哥”卖岗位很 有可能是骗局。

“指标哥”:14万元=1个事业编岗位

“某公办大学,可安置教师一名;价格:14万;要求:全日制研究生毕业,最好是09、10年毕业的;教 师是在编制。”近日,一位昵称为“白天”的网友在黑龙江当地论坛发帖,以14万的价格叫卖一大学工作岗位, 并留下自己的QQ。面对网友的质疑,该网友称,岗位是“朋友要出来的编制,绝对真实”。很快,该贴被华声等 多家网络论坛转载。一时间,网络舆论四起。

记者通过QQ联系上了该网友。“我们就是想把这个指标的成本收回来”,该网友承认自己就是发帖人,并表 示所卖岗位指标非正常招聘,coach outlet sale,可不受专业限制,指标是朋友求校领导要的名额,过几天处理不出去就浪费了。

当记者表示如何购买岗位指标时,对方表示可将钱给律师事务所做公证,事情办完在收取,没办 成可以退钱。

校方回应:卖岗位很可能是骗局

记者查询得知,哈尔滨商业大学在6月份公布了2010年公开招聘教师工作方案,据方案显示,哈尔滨商业 大学有一百多个教师岗位处于缺员状态。

记者致电向哈尔滨商业大学人事处,一位富姓工作人员表示,哈商大2010年公开招聘已快招 满,tight skirts。哈尔滨商业大学在进人方面有着严格的程序规定,需经校领导班子集体研究,并非一个人说了算,确定人员后, 还要到省人力资源和保障网公示。“指标哥”卖岗位很有可能是网络行骗,请网友不要轻信,想应聘应直接去哈尔 滨商业大学人事处,欢迎广大网友对招聘过程中的问题进行举报。

对话:

记者:请问帖子所言是真的吗?

指标哥:当然。 帖子是我发的,这个编制是朋友的家亲戚的,christian louboutins cheap

记者:是哪个学校呢?

指标哥:商大。

记者:是广厦学院还是本部呢?

指标哥:本部的。

记者:岗位是什么呢?有专业限制不呢?

指标哥:教师。专业按你研究生专业来,通过关系办理工作,不用面试,不是正常招聘。

记者:十四万的价格应该可以少点吧?

指标哥:你可以让你朋友打听下,大学教师每低于20万的。

记者:跟你联系的人多吗?

指标哥:有很多,但是很少有全日制的研究生。

记者:不知道您朋友是什么关系资源,一定得可靠才行啊。

指标哥:因为是他求校领导要的名额,如果我自己家有人,适合这个要求我绝对不会卖的。

记者:请问您那里有多少名额呢?

指标哥:就一个,我不是贩卖这个东西,就是朋友手里有个名额,过几天处理不出去就白费了。我们就是想把 这个指标的成本收回来。

记者:是不是先付一部分介绍费,等完全获得编制后再付剩余的呢?

指标哥:这个的全款,你可以把钱给律师事务所做公证了,事情办完,我去取,没办成,律师事 务所给你钱。

记者:不会起什么纠纷吧?

指标哥:不会,我可以跟去律师事务所签协议。

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 02:27 AM   #2
oujoyha8l7
Commander In Chief

oujoyha8l7 is on a distinguished road

,barcelona jersey cheap
explosive gun. a child of this New Year's self-defense weapons are small boys. are all covered their ears and can get started playing two shots of the ...
down ...

This is my childhood. a people prefer to play the game. the game does not like to play with others. cousin They play at shameless. clearly the number two parties the same. to the left was always less of my soldiers. They will be resurrected soldiers dead ... and sometimes even more ... they say my soldiers to surrender sentence changed ...

cranberry powder,st louis rams jerseys, a little girl at that time favorite Now there's a ... ... ...
not buy that time I also have this addiction. ate a packet of another packet. if only a dime a pack.

play the most seemingly this is. like gourd doll. White Snake theme will be more ...

marbles ... almost every time the boys play a game like this before I win ... a lot ...

too classic ... this is not the man never played the bamboo dragonfly ... ...

girls prefer to play the ...

sandbags

blocks

handwritten notebooks of seen this,lebron james jerseys, right? Ever copied it ... now the ...

MP4 for the revolution to protect eyesight,nba jerseys, eye now ...

this is when we used to eat the rest of popsicle sticks . class when the boys and girls like a game ...

Do you have a piece of it over which was the most senior ...

a pencil box. N multi-button. I can not remember the function of it. intentioned people to tell me under which slightly ...

childhood toys are always more than anyone else used to play high-flying Red Machine bully

times. This is my father still remember back to the field with me and my brother's first toy. was happy for days without sleep. Mom usually not to play. hide it also increases Suo. just before a holiday can play ...

my brother playing Super Mario and Contra are an amazing clearance ... ... depressed ...

I like the tank. fart King and Double Dragon 2 ... I had a lot of this electronic piece ...

Here small,wholesale jerseys, when I like to watch cartoons. should not have to say that we will know the title bar ...

舒克舒克舒 克舒克舒克 舒克舒克舒 grams. open Shook aircraft.
Beta Beta Beta 贝塔贝塔贝 塔贝塔贝塔. Open Beta tank.

series

we have not forgotten him ... haha ... man ...

dragons Legend of the Condor Heroes

Legend of White Snake Legend of Chu Liu Xiang

there are a lot of games ... I can not find the Internet to fill in. After doing slightly ...
is the kind of iron circle ... it has to go back in front of us ... have not seen children playing before that ... I like it ...

over the grew up in rural areas should have eaten it ... Fuqing,minnesota twins jerseys, then called \. as long as they come ... almost all the village's children over there ... I remember the kids are with my grandparents took m ... have a lot to do with the color ... very crisp are crisp and sweet ... my grandparents to eat every 1-2 days now ... I say that heat ... have not seen it now ... almost too must pass the bar ...
500) this.style.width = 500; \like to keep this ... always cutting class to go to them looking for silkworms to eat the leaves ...
I eat this
oujoyha8l7 is offline   Reply With Quote