Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-30-2011, 03:51 AM   #1
tg8lDji5iv
Sergeant Major

tg8lDji5iv is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

53500 2009 年 06 月 24 日 21:44 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Categories: funny
a Quotations would propose raising the head of our household ... ... a group of sows and baby pigs, and you are willing to live our household, I put the blanket to sell sows, have blanket with you wholeheartedly.

occasional car, a house with a garden janitor guard ... ... a bureau of information and even plans to open a storage room wall, a cozy new house layout, house after marriage you are responsible for closing residential property costs, Oujiu out of a taxi.

my people, ah, always regarded as waste of money, marry me, you will not have to worry about in life --- I contracted the town thirteen public toilets, to ensure that we do not worry about eating worry drink.

I schools graduates, \

what? Paper? That is a long lyric poem I wrote it, is to marry you ... ah ... can not read? What do you give your brother? Him a waste collection, and be able to read poems?

good flowers in cow dung, Who said that? Tell me, I sent brother cut him, do not be afraid, after I married I'll protect you ... ... Well, what kid did not want to mix, and actually dare to say my wife is a cow.

Do not worry, follow me you will not be poor, after all, I engaged in trust and investment industry, into the line six years of accumulated experience rich enough, as long as you marry me, and I add you to my birthday wedding anniversary buy a lottery ticket numbers, guaranteed to ten million yuan in the special prize.

how? Really do not want to marry me? Do you want to Ay, I'm the seven shareholders of listed companies do ... ... not a good day and I also worry too? Do you really go? Well, do not send ... ... Yes, lend me a dollar bus first, and so I was doubled after the stock has some sort of relief you.

not marry me marry? Do not marry me marry? Do not marry me marry? Waiting for your word, and agree, let's get married, do not agree, let's divorce.

hey, get some salt, and I said, we eat dinner on the Civil Affairs Bureau, the books registered and licensed a red back better? What? I did not marry him? Well I am proposing is not that time ... ... Who says cooking can not marry him ... ah ... I have not said three words? What three words four words ... ... hey, take the pot of oil!

Men to raise a child, okay?

girl, you're right

uncle from the small little girls to sign with the uncle for about 70 years ~

kid,UGG クラシックトール, you're a mum from it! Put your bank card, credit cards, medical insurance, all the cards, and all told me the password, let me help you take good care of, including the person you ..

you want without fire? Chance.

Honey, help me to sign on account of the word, to bar a spouse can be a ...

, said: \what households ah: \\check and accept the wronged you, I remember from the saddle before the horse on call, do not struggle to the ... ...

a friend told her boyfriend that you and I know how long? Boyfriend A: 2 years. Friend said: We should celebrate. Boyfriend Q: How do you celebrate? Friend said: We went to register to get married. Man A: Sure. So they were married, and now children are 3 years old

kid, my sister who you are, and Today I went to hang a card just like it!

us part! Male: ... ... (strongly oppose) Female: not allow breaking up? Well, I got divorced! ! ! Male: ... ... (weak weak to say that we have not married yet!) Female: Well, let's first marriages do about it! You do not

marry me this year, next year I have symptoms of the Fear of Marriage

heard that marriage is very cheap, Civil Affairs Bureau, 9 dollars get, I ask you!

that so and so, like my family graves after death was buried in it?
tg8lDji5iv is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links