Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 06-20-2011, 06:37 AM   #1
pq947ph07z

Default Threatened to force the factory workers suspected

wage arrears for migrant rural workers are not a new topic,polo ralph lauren homme, but the story of Wu Junping to court is very strange. Factory, threatening to wage deductions, forcing him to overload overtime. Later, he was not a discussion to wages, anti-sued by the factory.
Wu Junping is an honest and what is expected of migrant workers, Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province Zhangbei County person 47 years old. March 2006, Master Wu in the Changping District of Beijing, a wear-resistant material factory work. At that time, according to the workload of payment of wages, hard work and more money raised for the Wu family teacher, often working overtime, they will get three or four thousand dollars a month. September 2008, the plant began in accordance with the master to pay a fixed wage for Wu, monthly 2,500 yuan.
Master Wu said: Now how to do anything more now? heavy workload, I work overtime, then overtime, the average three to four hours a day of classes at noon without a break, ate, and then dried. to delivery time, I night, dry places, have to continue to work the next day, overtime Yigai not. endured, there is no delay from the factory thing. to September 2009, the factory was pressing my salary is not given until November 27, 2009. have no pay for 3 months, and food money are by fellow. I found the manager more than a moment that you finish the job, the wages of more than a minute to open, and now they can not. live on the line, how can there be when finished? I ask the manager to find individuals and I work together, he did not agree. I said I can not do that, the manager can not do that you can roll, I had to leave. before I was the only one's woodworking shop, and now four people in the dry. Wu Junping they presented the material, including IESS transferred out of Wu Junping from social security files have nothing to do with the plant. Liming Yu said: , and we found the Wu Junping before the injury risk files no longer exist. Let us find it very strange that they are indeed proof of the official seal of IESS. I did four or five years in the factory yard, and now factory having many people recognize me, but people do not recognize me now employees of the factory, said I was another factory welders, I have a work permit factory , meal card, residence permit, they said it was false. wear-resistant materials factory and we signed the contract is a ########, then I do not feel comfortable that, even wear-resistant material factory, electronics factory on the contract said it was not signed not to open wage, had signed. contract is only the factory Yes, we I did not. Later, when the factory to sue me, a lot of information on the contract is signed does not have the time. Li Mingyu description: also very irregular, not achieve legal effect, which adds to the case of no small difficulty. From the point of view, the plant started to evade legal responsibility to do the hands and feet. Up to now I did not get a penny, for this thing, I ran back and forth a lot of times, each time five-six dollars spent in our home, I can only earn a thousand a month eight hundred children, and it is frustrating not afford it. I did not want to toss, but Li Mingyu always gave me encouragement, but also busy preparing to get together for me, I think it should be this thing to figure it out, we common people can not be any bullied by the others.
law after the court hearing, should be determined within three months to produce results. Wu Junping wear-resistant materials factory prosecution's case in the August 18 hearing, has been the past two months, and until now no results.
Liming Yu said: . 3 million yuan on a plant, not much, but this case is very representative, if Wu Junping successful, then the plant will face a range of compensation, which is the factory of the unwilling. >
this regard, Li Mingyu to remind the majority of workers, especially migrant workers, migrant workers, usually should be the accumulation of a number of units associated with the work and the written text material to enhance awareness of the law. At the same time, he called for greater judicial supervision department supervision, and effectively protect the interests of the people.

Sponsored Links