Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 09-06-2011, 05:04 AM   #1
Razp5162t

Default A Beijing University student reporter's response a

Beijing University of Chinese students
a reporter's question to Japan without a filthy exclaimed applause ...-

2009-03-23 ​​16:48 | (Category: Default Category) -
Ichiro Ozawa,Puma Shoes, Japan's Kyodo News reporter wonder to the university interview. In the South Pavilion (International Cooperation) gate, Ichiro Ozawa, a tiny male interviewed boys (boys confirmed the Daytona International Relations students?) The following is a true native site Q & Record: -

Q: Do you patronize the boycott of the outlooks or actions do? -
A: Everyone is an individual, every individual is free. I can not approximately other people's ideas, neither to control the deeds of others. -
Q: How do you locate the Sino-Japanese relations? -
A: The objective orientation, equality and common benefit relationship. -
Q: From the student viewpoint, do you think the biggest obstacle in bilateral relations, what is? -
A: Obviously, the Japanese side in many ways made the bad words and actions, which we can not accept and stomach! In short, to amend Sino-Japanese relations need to Japan to face history, show goodwill and sincerity. -
Q: What do you individually use Japanese goods? -
A: Yes, the lavatory. (The presence of students laughing) -
Q: Did you narrate me why the toilet in Japan than China's good? -
A: In China, this heading is unrefined, and in public locations mentioned above this heading is very erratic. (Laughter) Of course, I do not know you have this hobby, or accustomed in your country. (Laughter) -
Q: On the history publish, China and Japan have ways to clear the heavy
A: Please note namely your words! I do not coincide with you that. Your question bordered itself in China. Since archaic periods, China did not exist anybody The Chinese country is sway open minded, open-minded vision of the good human, lenient of others, the moralities of good-neighborliness and surrounded at China. Therefore, we face up to history, yet never to complain complain. We tolerate the accommodation, including the treatment of Japan. Does the burden of China and Chinese history, what is? I'm sorry did the Chinese folk in Japan do it? The problem is precisely the aggression of China, Japan committed heinous crimes do not face up to history, in China plundering frantically to extinction of the Chinese nation. Japan's guilt is not criminal appeal to the Chinese and the Chinese human for mars,Puma SF Trionfo Low, but also clamoring to send crews overseas expansion of Xinjiang,New Puma Shoes, to split China, to preoccupy the Chinese territory, raged the Chinese people. Such truths also. I query, which is China's historical burden it back? (The presence of student applause) -
Q: I constantly peruse the news, maximum recently,Women Puma Repli Cat, China's making of prevalent events,Puma Tour Cat Shoes, the mortality rate have to not be lower, right?
A: The same as your country, 1 person died. (Laughter, applause) -
Q: Chinese university campus,Puma First Round, students frequent suicide, reiterated, Why? -
A: In fact, most students perpetrate suicide in your country. Many peculiar suicide is a family of suicide in your country contrived. Information issued by the United Nations, Japan's suicide rate ranked premier in the globe. I do not know what you have got ample testify to testify that our campus suicides. Chairman Mao Zedong had a notable saying I wish you do the objective and true coverage. Question for you just use the words I need to correct, in the Chinese language syntax, Also, you mention not true! (Applause) -
Q: Chinese students learning in Japan Japan's illegal to pilfer confidential message, you know? -
A: I can not validate the accuracy of your messages and authenticity. This ridiculous argument just like Bush bombarded Iraq for Saddam Hussein stole the pressure cooker by family, like Bush ridiculous. (Live smile) -

switch does not corner, brothers and sisters own choice. We hope to be skillful to see it. - Looked on Jiehen

Sponsored Links