Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-20-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
S9c5l5y1w

Default Shenzhen city

Shenzhen is a city overflowing passion, but also full of sense of loss.
Shenzhen is one I tin ask you to supper, but tin not loan you money, for I do not know the future can not see you.
This is the rule of Shenzhen. Sleepless bench at the exercise station, in the genius mall mobbed perspiring, stand on the lawn at night-time,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, mosquito bites,
in Luohu, Futian, Nanshan and Shekou factory dizziness vertigo, bleeding gums, no matter the class of your qualifications, whether you sit or drive a BMW,GHD Straighteners NZ, Mercedes-Benz,
in Shenzhen has been one; Shenzhen dream ', it does not look at your educational backdrop, age, exterior, equitable look at your want enough.
you have to have said those words, alternatively in the jaws, alternatively in the heart. Shenzhen is a three-year-old
not married are not enough places
Shenzhen is the earliest one from one city to distinct city without a place below the highway
Shenzhen is a place no to look down above anybody
Shenzhen is a passion, a dream place
Shenzhen is a lofty expense of high-quality regional
and challenges to be fooled, Shenzhen is a place where people went to deceive
Shenzhen,GHD IV Styling Set, a national ###### percentage is 1:7 the imbalance (more men and girls), yet has the most proportion of single men, unattached women, let alone the number of places
Shenzhen is a land of gold where, as long as you have a skill, anywhere can be elected up
Shenzhen Success is wisdom plus
contacts
Shenzhen is a moment in the impaired but you must put a muscular local
Shenzhen is a is a beautiful place with the teens for HK
Shenzhen hard
mean age of 23 years old male, so you have challenges, but also oppression.
Shenzhen is a place where there is no ethics. (Granddaughter generation beauty fancy wallet selfless grandparents, grandparents generation granddaughter specked the body of Hong Kong people do not esteem the old place.
Shenzhen is a migrant women laborers along building up, ZF did not permit them to enjoy Shenzhen, where social welfare is a
the first sentence of the first conference of people ask where you are. The second sentence of Q How long have you come to Shenzhen, Shenzhen is a place
hard for his life the day you make money, to finally Shenzhen is naught in the
do not know a holiday there,GHD Classic Straighteners, there is no sense of place
Shenzhen is a neighbor alive ten annuals where no last label
Shenzhen is one of my every daytime, looking at tall architectures, but has not approached the altitude ground of the place.
Shenzhen is a encircle, but also place a high dare.
Shenzhen is quick to adapt themselves to, or can not survive in a place
Shenzhen dream can crash, but there must be a strong ambition
Shenzhen do not concern almost your past, to see your heart big enough, the stage ambition also resolve how much you
Shenzhen is a number of people who realize their dreams and wings place, so Murongxuecun said: paradise left , Shenzhen,GHD Red Straighteners, right ....
we take a see at the beauty of Shenzhen

in this phantasmal season, in this romantic city, career and life with the ... ...

there is a mountain city in the sea there;
This is also a field with high-rise city;
have a profession which is likewise a city of adore ... ...

for silk month, voicelessly at night, my nightmares are eventually taking off here.

air beating here, is sweet;
flickering through the rain here is sweet;
here we come, love,GHD Purple Butterfly 2011, and left ... ...

heart to stay here, people here play, let us put aside the go of hustle, play into the patch of blue sky and white smokes ... ...

snug the landscape, one more night ... ...

Green is the theme of the city, but also the world's perpetual theme of the city ... ...

mangrove forests in the park, distant away each other's Hong Kong ... ...

Shennan Boulevard, which city people who pedal favor to look the landscape Road ... ...

lanterns, engaged vehicle, bustling, after the glitz to cover up the digit of men and women, bitter tears.

heart if, dream on, big deal to start over ... ...

steel, cement, neon, ventilation pollution, makeup of a portion of life in Shenzhen, Shenzhen had merely one lust, the pursuit is his quiet life.

gloom, Wang Building out its arms, the green laser column sky, pointing the sky, inquire the globe Who Controls, only I only use sites, sites are often alone, br>
creating was said apt the throne is the character of Shenzhen, the Shenzhen human destined to be alone.

glitz and clamor co-exist, a quiet peaceable at night, let me fall asleep, do not absence to wake up a nap. After waking up, a changed world.

We have the enthusiasm, some youth, squandered youth, no apology, the city's night of enthusiasm that we misspent the stage, bring an end to ..., waking. I told myself to succeed.

romantic evening

Shenzhen that people obtain dizzy the United States, the United States people get Ecstasy East Gate every night

days are like this scene

Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
ming7bai2d
Second Lieutenant

ming7bai2d is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2005900 2008 年 02 月 24 日 00:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
on Tokyo, Japan, the impression has been somewhat blurred, it is about in recent years, some inside information from the impression of the movie, which is lodged in a structure described construction method used in Japan in the Tokyo subway excavation documentary, while also looking Ministry of Japan, through another computer-aided design CAD clothing design clothing record movies.

was reflected in the Tokyo subway by the film in the underground mining without affecting the high-speed ground transportation and the Tokyo urban landscape and scenes, I highly developed science and technology of Japan and Tokyo developed transportation, prosperity of the street was shocked, We were digging underground contrast to the \
70s in the last century, the only channel of foreign information is that these so-called \never open the windows. Of course, with the reform and opening up, Chinese people no longer \comes later.
Today, when I first arrived I was impressed in this country, although the young man had been no specific impulse, but can still feel a bit excited: I want to truly understand the world in Asia \
Japan early in the fifties, the ruins of defeat in World War II began an economic recovery or revitalization, and we are also engaged in a pattern similar to our leap leap forward, but we are steel as the key link, and Japan the development of the electronics industry as the key link.
said was Japan to learn of Philips electronics industry is very developed the core technology, the company sent five people to carry out advanced studies, Philips Japan in order to prevent theft of their technology requirements to learn to but not in the lifetime home. When the Japanese learn to master its core technology, shooting into the microfilm, swallowed in the stomach, he then has committed suicide, by living with a partner company to negotiate the body shipped back to China, from electronic to master the core technology in the electronics industry quickly off.
I also heard this story a long time ago, since I feel this spirit in Japan shocked the nation: This is a dare to brave sacrifice for the nation overall interests of individual nation gave their lives, which is a nation worthy of respect admiration .
Japan's rapid economic growth in the last century, 70 years has become the world's economic superpower, according to the classification of Mao Zedong are \heinous crimes, but our young cynics ever thought of this issue,莆田安福家园, why a little wild in China, Japan to eight years? Why do not our troops in Japan, long car straight into triumph?
addition to our current political, economic, military facilities and equipment behind so than Japan, we reflect on whether our nation had a evil side? Do we have the Japanese team spirit? Why is the Japanese one worm, three of the Dragon? While we are one of the dragon three adults? We do the whole nation for a common goal Revival indomitable perseverance? We are often caught in the past five thousand years of glorious history and unable to extricate themselves? We thought about whether we are dancing wearing chains of history? Can we learn from all advanced, including Japan, the nation five thousand years of advanced culture in our cultural traditions based on the full Fenfei?
arrived in Tokyo the next day we have arranged guide to the Imperial Palace in Tokyo, Asakusa Temple, Tokyo Bay, Tokyo Tower and the Toyota Pavilion, Ginza city tour and visit.
Tokyo as a million people in the city is very clean, clean is the extent of litter in the street less than a point of view, a peel, a Tanji.
municipal building in Tokyo seems to have improved, so you hardly see a similar everywhere in the construction of Beijing as the building repair roads like the fiery scene, all the tall buildings are simply clean and did not see Spider-Man outside a building in cleaning, street trees and flowers on both sides of green grass and trees are washed clean of Things, I think this may be the coastal city of Tokyo, is Japan all over 70% green area and not the result of dust.
Tokyo is a cosmopolitan city, but in the streets, we do not see as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and other Chinese cities, as more mobile populations. We started a little strange. But I soon realized that the reason: In Japan,库存软件管理系统, much higher than our national income, the income of farmers compared with the urban white-collar workers are also almost the same or even higher, so you see in Tokyo, came to see the work of the blind migrant workers, so you will not see on the street in groups of carrying our luggage around those dazed eyes showing timid help the poor peasant brothers. In this regard,安福家园, the Central recently proposed to increase the income gap between rich and poor narrow the class are completely correct, are worthy of clapping and cheering the good policy, I hope that day come soon.
are many tall buildings in Tokyo, its average height to more than Beijing, and its appearance seemed more rigid style, the construction of the building as the latest beautiful Shanghai foreign flavor. I think Tokyo is the capital of the status of a decision may be, the second is the development and construction of modern Tokyo than I had for many years now been more perfect.
Tokyo's subway has always been my great wish to see, but unfortunately did not accompany the arrangements I had in my time to rest after eating themselves to look.
the Tokyo subway in import and export almost everywhere in the hotel we stayed in the Shinjuku underground there. I have not seen go on the second floor and from the train, they can not progress downward, first, I quickly turned to metro accessible; Second, I do not know Japanese language barrier, fear and stupid to go get out of the work of the afternoon delay So take a few pictures from the streets quickly exit out of another.
Tokyo subway is said to be well developed, so in my hotel across the city, many white-collar work seems to emerge from the subway, because both sides of the road I almost did not see a lot of cars and large bus.
Tokyo is indeed very clean overall, but as the photos I captured, as in the horn Garak has secretly throw away the trash bags and cigarette box and drink bottle, we can see that no matter what nationality, it still has its dark human nature side.
recently introduced in Japan, a law, pedestrians are not allowed smoking while walking. Therefore, there are a lot of the streets of Ginza, the placing of a large ashtray intervals, you can see a lot of pedestrians standing on the edge of smoking. This provision does help the image of the city's civilization,莆田鞋业, I think, both men and women in the street smoking a smoke free public places, throw cigarette butts is bad manners acts.
shop in Tokyo is also very clean and tidy, the goods neatly stacked comparison,专业制作安福相册, the attitude is also better. I live in the hotel dining and duty-free shops to the Ginza shopping, bowing to the Japanese service I was really not used to. But anyway, the attitude of the Japanese than we often meet children's Nose bridge some of the country stand hawking eye, buy and do not buy happy attitude to curse to feel more comfortable.
in Tokyo for only three days, remove the shopping time will fly and generally can only look. General feeling that we design in urban planning in China and many other aspects of management there is a gap, there are a lot we can learn reference.
Similarly, in the quality of the people, it is also to be continuing education and, more importantly, we should pay special attention to a substantial increase in the national economy, while also greatly enhance the people's personal income,外贸网站开发, is not among the narrow class fair income and wealth differences, making our common civilization and common prosperity of all citizens, so, overall ahead of Japan also not far off.
Fortunately, the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games opened in the east, by being comprehensive and objective reality science urban functions to re-locate in Beijing, out of the economic center of the constraints, out of the Beijing Urban Planning Function of the blind, to build Beijing into a political and cultural center and a livable city, so we have reason to believe Beijing will be better tomorrow.
ming7bai2d is offline   Reply With Quote