Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 08-23-2011, 05:07 AM   #1
irvinszdb

Thumbs up See Chloe Shop (shop, chloe, shop!) | The Big Daily List Of Deals ...

{take an extra 20% off sitewide at lastcall.com including on new arrivals – details + codes below!} &nbsp; Good morning! Here’s everything that’s happening in the world of online sales this Thursday, August 18th…. New sales today: 6pm.com -Â* up to 75% off clothing sale Banana Republic – 25% off on select orders Bare Necessities – 15 off + free shipping GAP – 30% off on entire order for 4 hours only Last Call Neiman Marcus – extra 20% off sitewide + free shipping on all orders The Limited – 20% off + free shipping on all orders, today only Madewell – final sale + free shipping Miss Selfridge – 10% off + free shipping Shu Uemura – free shipping on all orders, 4 days only! Urban Outfitters – 10% off on entire order (I will be actively updating this list as the morning goes on, so check back!) Sales ending today: &nbsp; &nbsp; Below is the full list of sales for today; every sale also includes a handful of items called “MY PICKS” that are hand-picked by me every week and full of pretty things, fun treasures, items on super sale, and/or things that I’d totally buy for myself if I were a gazillion-billionaire…so make sure to check them out, too. Happy shopping! ♥ &nbsp; &nbsp; 6PM.COM THE DEAL: Huge clothing sale!Â* Take up to 75% off on select items, no code necessary, prices as marked. MY PICKS: The Type Z Mini Pocket Dress, the Steve Madden Cascade Jacket, the Type Z Sleek Sweatervest (now 19.75!), the Black Rooster Gladee Comfy Tunic, and the Type Z Tatum Striped Cardigan. added: 8-15 expires: 8-15 &nbsp; &nbsp; ADAM THE DEAL: Take up to 60% off on new markdowns, no code necessary, prices as marked! MY PICKS: The Chiffon Broomstick Skirt, the Mixed Lace Tank Top, the Crochet Inset Dress (now just 118!), and the Linen Safari Shirt (under 100!). added: 7-13 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; ALDO THE DEAL: Take an extra 25% off on clearance booties, no code necessary, prices reflect all discounts. THE DEAL: Take 10% off on your entire order (might be good for one use per person – if so, sign up for the email list to get your own discount!) | code: 419356647 THE DEAL: Get free shipping on ALL orders of 75+, no code necessary. MY PICKS: The Ratkovich Booties, the Straugter Buckle Boots, the Haga Booties, and the Vanyo Suede Booties. added: 8-17 expires: 9-1 &nbsp; &nbsp; ALL SAINTS THE DEAL: Summer sale! Take up to 50% off on select sale items, no code necessary, prices as marked. THE DEAL: And all US orders get free shipping, no code necessary. MY PICKS: The Sanatan Harness Top, the Kellva Leather Jacket (already 50% off!), the Klytie Jacket, the Lamia Dress, and the Garcia Waistcoat (perfect for pairing with tanks + skinny jeans for a boho-chic glam vibe). added 8-1 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS THE DEAL: Take 15% off on your entire order | code: 79361031 THE DEAL: All denim is on sale, no code necessary, prices as marked! THE DEAL: And get free shipping on any order containing a denim purchase OR any order of 100+, no code necessary.&nbsp; MY PICKS: The Slim Boot Jean, the Hipster Flare Jean, the Waffle Detail Cardigan (on sale!), the White Denim A-line Skirt, the Ruffled Flare Cami (on sale!), and the Favorite Shortie. added: 8-2 expires:unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; ANN TAYLOR THE DEAL: Take 30% off on one full-priced item (when you use your Ann Taylor/LOFT card to pay) | code: 10000002589 THE DEAL: Or take 20% off on your entire order of 100+ (when you use your Ann Taylor/LOFT card to pay) | code: 10000002578 THE DEAL: Take an extra 50% off on all sale items, no code necessary! MY PICKS:The Halter Top (on sale!), Mayan Stripes Halter Dress (on sale!), the Crossover Blouson Top, the Colorblock Top (own this, love this!), the Crossover Top with Epaulettes (also own this and love this, runs slightly big), the Jewel Neck Shell, and the Sleeveless Open Cardigan. added: 8-12 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; ANN TAYLOR LOFT THE DEAL: Take 25% off on your full-priced order of 100+ when you use your Ann Taylor/Ann Taylor LOFT card | code: DENIMDAYS THE DEAL: OR take 20% off on your full-priced order of 100+ with any form of payment | code: DENIMDAYS THE DEAL: Take 25% off on all full-priced dresses, no code necessary, discount will be automatically applied at check out! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The OE Lace Inset Sheath Dress (take 25% off!), the Faux Wrap Dress (take 25% off!), the Layered Feathers Two-Fer Dress (take 25% off!), the Lace Sweatshirt, and the Lace Overlay Stripe Top. added: 8-15 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; ANTHROPOLOGIE THE DEAL: Get free shipping on all orders (no minimum!); orders must contain a full-priced item. No code necessary. &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Drape and Twist Tee, the Carapace Tee, the Cutaway Tee, the Two-Ways Pullover, and the On The Ropes Cardigan. added: 8-15 expires: 9-15 &nbsp; &nbsp; ASOS THE DEAL: Take an extra 10% off on all sale items | code: EXTRATEN THE DEAL: And all orders get free shipping and free returns, no code necessary. &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Yumi Pearl Collar Sweater Dress, the Red or Dead Soft Hidden Frame Clutch (love!), the Vila Winter Floral Dress, and the A|Wear Lace Jewel Sweater (under 50!). Shop the entire sale here! expires: 8-15 added:unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; BANANA REPUBLIC THE DEAL: Take 25% off on your entire order of 100+, any form of payment accepted | code: BR25OFF THE DEAL: Or take 25% off on your entire order with your BR/ON/GAP card | code: BRMADMEN25 &nbsp; MY PICKS: Skinny Stripe Open Cardigan, the Sheer Lace Hem Tank (just 29.70 after all discounts!), the BR Monogram Silk Belted Blouse, the BR Monogram Cascade Racerback Vest (already on sale!), and the Rosette Skirt. added: 8-18 expires: 8-20 &nbsp; &nbsp; BARE NECESSITIES THE DEAL: Take 15 off and get free shipping on most orders of 85+ | code: SAVE15NOW MY PICKS: The Calvin Klein Level 2 Perfectly Fit ######y Signature Demi Bra, the Calvin Klein Level 2 Perfectly Fit Multi-Way Underwire Bra, the Calvin Klein Level 1 Envy Lace Demi Underwire Bra (select colors already on sale!), the DKNY Persuasion Memory Foam Demi Bra, and the DKNY Cutie Cotton Bikini Panty (on sale!). added: 8-18 expires: 8-19 &nbsp; &nbsp; BATH AND BODY WORKS THE DEAL: Take 20% off on your entire order | code: TREATFORYOU20 &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Anti-Bac Handsoap in Peach Bellini, the Anti-Bac Handsoap in Strawberry Patch, the Eau De Toilette in Twilight Woods, and the Slatkin &amp; Co Filled Candle in Calypso Sun. added: 8-14 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; BERGDORF GOODMAN THE DEAL: Spend 500 and get 100; spend 750 and receive 200; spend 1,000 and receive a 300 gift card good towards a future purchase. Offer good on full-priced purchases only! | code: 3DAYBG &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Valentino Rockstud Ankle Flat, the Christian Louboutin Ruched Suede Peep-Toe Pumps (love!), the Nanette Lepore Puccini Suede-Panel Cardigan, the Nanette Lepore Angelic Jacket (LOVE!), and the Milly Alizee Ruffle Blouse. added: 8-17 expires: 8-19 &nbsp; &nbsp; BLISS WORLD THE DEAL: Take 20 off on your order of 100+ (excludes Excludes La Mer, SK-II, Skinceuticals, FitFlop, and Sisley brand purchases) | code: SAVEME20 THE DEAL: All orders of 50+ get free shipping, no code necessary! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Lemon + Sage Body Butter, the Lemon + Sage Soapy Suds (my fave!), the Bloody Orange + White Pepper Soapy Suds, the Oxygen + C Energizing Cream, and the Steep Clean Deep Pore Purifying Mask. added: 8-10 expires: 8-16 &nbsp; &nbsp; BLUEFLY THE DEAL: Take an extra 15% off on select dresses, contemporary, shoes, swim, and jewelry – no code necessary, prices already reflect all discounts, today only! THE DEAL: Take an extra 30 off on your order of 150+ (good only on new email address accounts/first purchases) | code: AFF30 MY PICKS: The Wyatt Hi-Low Hem Rachel Dress, the BCBGMAXAZRIA Ingrid Dress (love!), the Willow &amp; Clay Black Chiffon Lace top, the BCBGMAXAZRIA Washed Silk Shorts, and the Leifsdottir Onyx Silk-Linen Embroidered Vest. added: 8-14 ends: 8-14 &nbsp; &nbsp; C&amp;C CALIFORNIA THE DEAL: Take 35% off + get free shipping on all orders | code: CCAUGFF35 MY PICKS: The Jersey Wrap Dress, the Cheetah Print Dolman Sleeve Tee, the Extra Long Twist Sleeve Tee, the Foil Jersey Long Sleeve Drape Top, and the Ribbed Elbow Sleeve Henley. added: 8-13 ends: 8-15 &nbsp; &nbsp; CRATE AND BARREL THE DEAL: Shop the summer outlet and take up to 70% off, no code necessary, prices as marked! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Marimekko Samovaari Berry Shower Curtain (now 64% off!), the Medallion Mini Dish (now just .95!), the Bianca Purple Plate, the Helios Pillow (now 50% off!), and the Nolan Magenta Rug. added: 6-17 ends: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; DIANE VON FURSTENBERG THE DEAL: Sign up to receive emails and receive a 15% off code to take 15% off on your first order! THE DEAL: And shop new sale items on 7-5-2011 and take up to 40% off, no code necessary, prices as marked! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Aalisha Top, the Issie Dress, the Simca Straight Pant, and the Chrysilla Dress (LOVE the print!). added: 7-5 ends: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; ENDLESS.COM THE DEAL: Take 20% off on select designer styles already on sale, no code necessary, items will be marked “SPECIAL OFFER AVAILABLE” and the discount will be automatically applied at check out! THE DEAL: Take 25% off on select orders of 75+ (includes thousands of new arrivals!), no code necessary, items will <a href="http://www.salecoach-bag.com/"><strong>coach coupons</strong></a> be marked “SPECIAL OFFER AVAILABLE” and the discount will be automatically applied at check out! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Steve Madden Women’s Sarrina Platform pump (take 25% off!), the Casadei Women’s 6464 Sandal, the Claudia Ciuti Women’s Ilenia Pump, the Bettye Muller Women’s Blowout Platform Sandal, and the LOEFFLER RANDALL Women’s Louise Open-Toe Pump (love!!). added: 8-16 ends: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; EXPRESS THE DEAL: Take 15 off when you spend 30, 30 off when you sepnd 75, or 50 off when you spend 150+ (excludes clearance) | code: 1664 &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Open-Stitch Dolman Sweater, the Collarless Wool-blend Peacoat (love!), the Skyscraper Leg Stella Flares (buy one, get one 50% off mix &amp; match), the ######y Basic Drape-neck Tee (buy one, get one 50% off!), and the added: 8-17 expires: 8-22 &nbsp; &nbsp; GAP THE DEAL: Take 30% off on your entire order frpm 3pm EST to 7pm EST today only! (some exclusions apply, see site for full details) | code: GAPWM THE DEAL: And take 20 off on select pairs of 1969 denim, no code necessary, prices as marked. &nbsp; MY PICKS: The 1969 Gummy Legging Jeans (take 20 off!), the Tuxedo Tank, the Metallic Slub Tank (under 20 after discounts!), the Tiered Ruffle Henley Top (gets great reviews!), the Origami Skirt (on sale!), and the Boucle Tuxedo Jacket (love!). added: 8-18 expires: 8-18 &nbsp; &nbsp; GO JANE THE DEAL: Take 20% off on all full-priced items | code: GJane20R &nbsp; MY PICKS: The cold shoulder metallic trim top, the slouchy cowl neck top, the layered racerback tank dress, and the ruffle hem high-low dress. added: 8-14 expires: 8-18 &nbsp; &nbsp; GORJANA THE DEAL: Take 20% off on your entire order (including sale items) | code: toutie &nbsp; MY PICKS: The 3-Disc Necklace, the Double Rope necklace, the Feather Necklace, and the Super Star Necklace. added: 6-25 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; JESSICA SIMPSON COLLECTION THE DEAL: Take 25 off on orders of 125+ | code: AUG2011 THE DEAL: And get free shipping on all orders of 100+, no code necessary. MY PICKS: The Asymmetrical V Back Dress (on sale!), the Circle Plaid Dress (on sale!), the Constance Wedge, the LEX Flat (comes in five colors!), the Kellie Wedge (comes in 7 colors!), and the Jamie Short Trench Coat (already on sale!). added: 8-1 ends: 8-14 &nbsp; KAREN MILLEN THE DEAL: Take 10% off on your entire order (including sale items) | code: WELCOMKM THE DEAL: End of season sale! Take up to 50% off on new markdowns on 6-16-2011, no code necessary. MY PICKS: The Military Shirtdress, the Utility Cardigan (gorgeous in a bold yellow!), the Button Leather Jacket, and the Pleated T-shirt (now under 100!). Click here to shop the entire sale! added: 6-5 ends: unknown KARMALOOP THE DEAL: Take 20% off on your entire order | code: 20OFFDISC (enter in rep code area) MY PICKS: The Free People London Mesh Top, the Free People Belle Flower halter, the Free People Pleated Ruffle Dress (on sale!), and the BB Dakota Meson Skirt (LOVE!). added: 4-10 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; KOHL’S THE DEAL: Take 30% off on your entire order when you use your Kohl’s charge to pay | code: HITTHEBOOKS THE DEAL: Or take 15% off on your entire order, no minimum, no Kohl’s charge card required! | code: POLYKIDS THE DEAL: And get free shipping on all orders of 75+, no code necessary! THE DEAL: Or get free shipping on ALL orders (no minimum!) when you use your Kohl’s charge to pay | code: FUN4MVC &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Elle Rosette Halter Tank (cute!), the Elle Polka Dot Pintuck Dress, the Elle Ruffled Smock Dress (simple + sweet!), the LC Lauren Conrad Solid Ruffle Tank, and the LC Lauren Conrad Pintuck Ruffle Vest (perfect for layering over blouses and dresses + comes in 4 pretty hues!). added: 8-11 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; LANDS’ END CANVAS THE DEAL: Take 10 off and get free shipping on your purchase of 50+ (includes sale items!) | code: PARENTSA11 pin: 8355 &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Women’s Slim Leg Cropped Chino (select colors on sale!), the Heritage Cardigan (select colors now 19.99), the Cotton Modal Self Ruffle Tank (now 11.99!), the Empire Waist Dress (only one size left!), and the Slim Leg Corduroy Pant (now 19.99!). added 7-25 ends: unknown&nbsp; &nbsp; LAST CALL NEIMAN MARCUS THE DEAL: Take 20% off on your entire order, no code necessary, discount will be automatically applied at check out! THE DEAL: And get free shipping on all orders, no minimum! | code: LCAUGFS &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Single Ruffled-Top combo Dress, the Elizabeth and James Tokyo Top, the Adrienne Vittadini Batwing Sweater, the Muse Colorblock Ponte Dress (under 100!), and the Alice + Olivia Twill Cinch Waist Dress (love!). added 8-18 ends: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; (THE) LIMITED THE DEAL: Take 20 off on your order of 60+ or 30 off on your order of 100+ | code: 153 THE DEAL: OR take 20% off on your entire order! | code: 927 THE DEAL: And today only – all orders get free shipping, no code necessary! THE DEAL: And take 40% off on pants, jeans, select shirts, and shirtdresses; no code necessary, prices already reflect all discounts! MY PICKS: The Mixed Fabric Tiered Top, theÂ* Lace Tee (gorgeous in green!), the Exact Stretch Bootcut Pant, the Ruffled Cutaway Neckline Shirt, the Bow-Front Shirt (now 29.94!), the Soft Belted Shirt, the Pleated Trim Shirt (love!). added: 8-18 expires: 8-18 &nbsp; &nbsp; LORI’S SHOES THE DEAL: Take an extra 20% off on all sale items, no code necessary, prices already reflect all markdowns. THE DEAL: And get free shipping on all orders of 150+, no code necessary! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Via Spiga Dalphine Sandal, the Guzman Wedge by Michael Antonio (under 50!), the Abigaill Sandal by Pour La Victoire (now 75% off!), and the Charles David Curtail Sandals (love – and now under 50!). added: 8-17 expires: 8-19 &nbsp; &nbsp; LUISAVIAROMA THE DEAL: Summer sale! Shop new markdowns on 6-14-2011 and take up to 70% off! No code necessary, prices as marked. THE DEAL: Prices include all shipping and custom fees, too. &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Gianna Meliani Calfskin Lace Ankle booties (now 50% off!), the Fendi 120mm Cowhide Wedges, the Georgina Goodman Canvas Bow Platform, and the Sarah Summer Thongs (now 125!). added: 6-14 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; MADEWELL THE DEAL: Get free shipping on all orders of 100 | code: GOSUMMER &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Fisher’s Net Cardigan, the Shadyside Smock Dress (gorgeous!), the Silk Canyon Skirt (new markdown!), the High Riser Jean in Black Frost Wash, and the Skinny Skinny Jeans in Hopper Wash. added: 8-18 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; MILLY NY THE DEAL: Shop new sale items on 7-11-2o11 and take up to 40% off! No code necessary, prices already reflect all discounts. THE DEAL: And all orders of 500+ get free shipping, no code necessary! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Beaded Teardrop Necklace, the Trapunto Button Skirt, the Ribbon Mini, the Belted Dani Day Dress, and the Star Patent Mini Bag. added: 7-11 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; MISS SELFRIDGE THE DEAL: “Like” Miss Selfridge on facebook and get 10% off + free shipping on select orders! WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Prices on missselfridge.com are in pounds (£), but they do ship to the united states for free!Â* Get currency conversions here. &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Mocha Waterfall Jacket, the Black Longline Blazer, the Navy Contrast Princess Seam Jacket, and the Zig Zag Midi Dress (gets great reviews!). added: 7-11 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; NANETTE LEPORE THE DEAL: Take 40% off on summer + spring items, no code necessary, prices as marked! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Marilyn Dress, the Yoshi Dress, the Bananas Dress (love!), and the Crystal Ball Jacket. added: 7-7 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; NARS COSMETICS THE DEAL: Take 20% off on your entire order | code: NewNARS THE DEAL: And all orders get free 2-day shipping, no code necessary! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Sheer Glow Foundation, the Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, the Blush (current faves: Madly, which is a peachy bronze perfect for summer and Oasis), the Sheer Lipstick (can’t live without this in Belle Du Jour and Barbarella!). added: 8-13 expires: 8-21 &nbsp; &nbsp; NEIMAN MARCUS THE DEAL: Take 50% off on select contemporary items, no code necessary, prices as marked, for 24 hours only! THE DEAL: And get free shipping on all orders (no minimum required!) | code: AUGFS &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Nanette Lepore Mad Cap Knit Dress, the Theory Drapey Three-Quarter Sleeve Dress, the Joie Kinglsey Striped Dress (now just 114!), the T-Bags Lace button Print Blouse (under 100!), and the Theory Long-sleeve Button shirt (love!). added: 8-9 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; NINE WEST THE DEAL: Take up to 75% off on select sale items, no code necessary, prices as marked. THE DEAL: And get free shipping on all orders of 50+, no code necessary! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Japa Sandal, the Nadia Pump (select colors now just 31.60!), the Mayne Sandal (now 60% off!), the Euroamazin Sandals (now 60% off!), and the Albea Sandals. added: 8-15 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; OLD NAVY THE DEAL: Take up to 30% off on your entire order (excludes everyday steals + kids jeans); click over to oldnavy.com and check the top of the screen to see what you get! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Cropped Wool-Blend Peacoat (new arrival!), the Handkerchief Cardigan (on sale!), the Women’s V-neck Cardigans (gets great reviews!), the 3/4 Sleeve Maxi Dress (also gets great reviews!), the Short Button-Front Trench, and the Cropped Double-Breasted Blazer. added: 8-17 expires: 8-19 &nbsp; &nbsp; OTTE NY THE DEAL: Shop new sale markdowns on 6-18-2011, no code necessary, prices as marked! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Belle by Sigerson Morrison Ballet Flat, the See by Chloe Bow Pleat Dress, the Tucker Printed Dress in Snow leopard, the Vanessa Bruno Athe Cotton Blouse with Embroidery, and the 3.1 Phillip Lim Cuffed Short with Belt (love!). added: 6-18 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; PAYLESS SHOES THE DEAL: It’s buy one, get one time! Buy any shoe, get the 2nd (of equal or lesser value) 50% off. No code necessary, discount will be automatically applied at check out! THE DEAL: And take 20% off on your entire order | code: 42565 MY PICKS: The Lela Rose Gerlinde Shootie (comes in 4 fab colors!), the Lela Rose Emiliana Bow Pump, the Silvia Tcherassi Allegra Bow Ballet Flat (darling!), and the Silvia Tcherassi Violetta Platform Bootie. added: 8-4 ends: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; PHILOSOPHY THE DEAL: Take 10% off on your entire order | code: friends THE DEAL: And get free shipping on all orders of 50+, no code necessary. &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Blue Raspberry Snowcone Body Wash (my fave!), the Kiss Me Tonight Intensive Lip Therapy (love this stuff!), the Deep Sea Revitalizing Mask, the Water Lily Hot Salt Scrub, the Super Natural Poreless Flawless Tinted Moisturizer, and the Great Mystery One Minute Daily Facial. added: 8-13 expires: 8-17 &nbsp; &nbsp; PIPERLIME THE DEAL: Final sale – now take up to 70% off on summer markdowns, no code necessary, prices as marked. &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Boutique 9 Gilla Sandal (now 70% off!), the Hive &amp;Honey Lorna Pump, the Libby Edelman Sam Wedges, and the Franco Sarto Vaunt Leopard heels (now 66% off!). added: 8-13 expires: 8-17 &nbsp; &nbsp; RACHEL RACHEL ROY THE DEAL: Take 25% off on dresses, no code necessary, discount will be applied at check out! THE DEAL: And all orders of 100+ get free shipping, no code necessary! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Rachel Rachel Roy Belt It! Tunic Dress, Ships 9/1 (Grey), the Rachel Rachel Roy Dresses The Isadora Dress, the Rachel Rachel Roy Dresses Lotus Dress (love!), and the Rachel Roy Dresses Cocoon Trench Dress (already on sale!). added: 8-16 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; REVOLVE CLOTHING THE DEAL: Shop new markdowns and take up to 90% off on 6-10-2011! No code necessary, prices as marked. THE DEAL: And take 10% off on your entire order | code: TULIP &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Juicy Couture Pattern Straw Fedora in Natural, the Milly Mallorca Leather Trimmed Dress in Multi, the Strong &amp; Dickerson Fiona Leather Detail Jacket in Khaki/Cognac Leather, and the Laurie B Bella Wrap in Zen <a href="http://www.salecoach-bag.com/"><strong>coach on sale</strong></a> Green (gorgeous + under 100!). added: 6-10 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; SAKS FIFTH AVENUE THE DEAL: Shop new summer markdowns on 8-2-2011 and take up to 30% off, no code necessary, prices as marked. THE DEAL: And get free shipping on all orders of 150+ | code: SHIPAUG &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Edun Mixed-Print Silk Dress (love!), the Milly Stephanie Ruffle Dress, the Rebecca Taylor Silk Ruffle Cami Dress, the Theory Nadolin Dress (gorgeous in green!), and the Nanette Lepore Tousled Top. added:8-2 ends: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; SHOP BOP THE DEAL: Take up to 70% off on new summer markdowns on 8-16-2011! No code necessary, prices as marked. &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Marc by Marc Jacobs Ozzie Square Baby Aiden Bag, the Rag &amp; Bone/JEAN High Waist Bell Bottom Jeans, the Boutique 9 Commons Suede Lace Up Sandals, and the Soft Joie Sachi Dress (under 100!). added:8-16 ends: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; SHU UEMURA THE DEAL: Get free shipping on all orders, no minimum required | code: FSHIPPING &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Rouge Unlimited Lipstick Collection, the Eyelash Curler (award winning + my favorite!), and all of their eyelashes (they last forever + go on well- the soft cross false eyelashes are my fave!). added:8-18 ends: 8-21 &nbsp; &nbsp; SKIN STORE THE DEAL: Take 20% off on your entire order (a few brand exclusions may apply, see site for full details!) | code: STAR20 THE DEAL: And all orders of 49+ get free shipping, no code necessary! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads (I use these daily–they’re the only thing I’ve found to get rid of flakey, dry skin without making me break out!), the Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Masque (perfect for hot summer days or sunburned skin!), the Peter Thomas Roth Rich Intensive Anti Aging Cellular Cream (I use this every night!), and the Butter London Nail Lacquer in The Old Bill (a fun gold polish in real life!). added:8-3 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; SSENSE THE DEAL: Final sale time! now take up to 70% off on select items, no code necessary, prices as marked. THE DEAL: And all orders of 200+ automatically get free shipping, no code necessary. &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Rag &amp; Bone Sunderland Wedge (now 50% off!), the Diane Von Furstenberg Cubby Coat, the Iro Aurore Jacket, the Haute Hippie Studded Top, and the Haute hippie Tribal Embellished T. added: 8-3 expires:unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; STEVE MADDEN THE DEAL: Spend 75+ and take 25% off (some exclusions apply, see site for full details) | code: SAVE25 THE DEAL: Or spend 125+ and take 30% off (some exclusions apply, see site for full details) | code: SAVE30 &nbsp; MY PICKS: Wicked Gold Snake Wedge the Ruckuss Boot, the Pummp Leather Pumps and the Rascall Leopard Sandals. added: 8-16 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; TIBI THE DEAL: Shop new summer markdowns on 8-4-2011 and take up to 50% off! No code necessary, prices as marked. &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Jersey Halter Top, the Jersey Long Halter Dress (gorgeous!), the Ariel Embroidery Top, the Painted Blossom Strapless Dress, and the Floral Embroidery Circle Skirt (pretty!). added: 7-19 expires unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; TOBI.COM THE DEAL: Take 30% off on full-priced items (some designer exclusions apply, see site for full details!) | code: AUGUST30 THE DEAL: Or take 15% off on your entire order (including sale items; some designer exclusions still apply), head here, click redeem, and you’ll get a one-time use code! THE DEAL: And all orders get free shipping, no code necessary! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Ellison Pleated Long Skirt, the Audrey 3+1 Flowy Chiffon Skirt, the Belle by Sigerson Morrison Suede Cutout Buckle Sandals, the Alice + Olivia Farah Drawstring Flutter Blouse, and the Theory Lantey Cowl Tank Dress. added: 8-17 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; TOPSHOP THE DEAL: Summer Final Sale for 24 hours only- no code necessary, prices as marked. THE DEAL: And all US orders get free shipping and free returns, no code necessary! &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Camel Leather A-line Skirt, the Pleated Frill Neckline Dress, the Blue Pleat Front Tapered Trousers (now just 36!), and the Bright Orange Stripe Snood (now just 16!). added: 8-3 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; TORY BURCH THE DEAL: Shop now, and earn a gift card for later! Spend 350 to 699 and get a 50 rewards gift card; spend 700 to 999 and receive a 100 rewards card; spend 1,000+ ad receive a 150 rewards card. Gift cards will be mailed out in mid-September, see site for full details! No code necessary. THE DEAL: And all orders of 350+ get free shipping, no code necessary. &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Pearson Jacket (now 50% off!), the Sidney Top (now 50% off + perfect for tucking into high-waisted skirts!), the Elva Top (LOVE!), the Sally Leopard Wedge, and the Romy Midheel Pump (love these, too!). added: 7-28 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; TRACY REESE THE DEAL: Take 40% off on new summer markdowns, no code necessary, prices as marked. &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Aquatic Shingles 3-D Shift, the Army Blue Henley Blouse, the Black Leather Trim Blazer (love!), and the Plenty! Twist Cowlneck Dress. added: 7-27 expires:unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; URBAN OUTFITTERS THE DEAL: Take 10% off on your entire order | code: WTVR &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Sparkle &amp; Fade Scoopback Cuff Sweater, the Sparkle &amp; Fade Knit bowback Dress (gets great reviews!), the BB Dakota Bradford Fur Collar Coat (LOVE!), and the Kimchi Blue mixed Media Cardigan Jacket. added: 8-18 expires:unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; VICTORIA’S SECRET THE DEAL: Take 15 off on orders of 100+, 30 off on orders of 150+, or 75 off on orders of 250+ | code: FALL11 MY PICKS: The Flirty Cardi Sweater, the Silk Shirt (gorgeous!), the Silk Henley Blouse, the Military Shirt, and the Yoga Foldover Pant (my fave!). added: 8-12 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; VINCE CAMUTO THE DEAL: Take 25 off on your order of 125+ | code: FALL11 THE DEAL: And all orders get free shipping, no minimum, no code required! MY PICKS: The Braden Boot in Whiskey, the Kanada Leopard Maryjane (love!), the Zeplin Wedge (on sale!), the Wintern Bow Flat, and the Button Front Military Blouse. added: 8-15 ends: unknown WHITE HOUSE BLACK MARKET THE DEAL: Shop new sale additions on 8-15-2011, no code necessary, prices as marked. THE DEAL: And take 25% off on your entire order + get free shipping on all orders, too! (no minimum required, excludes clearance) | code: 14932 &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Striped Ruffle Shirt (now just 26.25 after all discounts!), the Baroque Embroidered Bustier, the Woven Trim Summer Sweater, the Crochet Pencil Skirt (love!), and the V-neck Camp Shirt (now 37.50 + gets great reviews!). added: 8-15 expires: unknown &nbsp; &nbsp; Z GALLERIE THE DEAL: Take 10% off on an accessory purchase (restrictions may apply, see site for full details) | code: taketen05 &nbsp; MY PICKS: The Kamal Vase, the Crystal Daisy Stems, the Chandelier Sconce (love!), and the Magnolia Stems (love – these would look so pretty in a bold, colorful vase!). added: 6-1 expires: unknown

Sponsored Links