Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-06-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1248796801 at 19:10 on December 30th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

life, love is the number of how many things get out of it say where road?
And so when you want to go that has no chance?
ignored in the treasure and get with the loss, man was removed continuously. Capricious,----- beautiful town in China and the nine people, Aomi where and when.

Some people live a lifetime are just a warm strangers,
nod to each other, mutual care of a few, in addition, there are other difficulties.
met some people can be indifferent to blossom like a flat course, nothing in common with each other a long time,
only know of the existence of such a person, until the time when they are are distant saw an old acquaintance whose son stone,
before all pave the way for today only. Gracious friend, there is no clear and complete reason.

heart to heart far away in the end?
is the blue sky and white clouds floating on
, smell the flowers in the breeze, not the remote.
and this situation is that only under the brow,A Forever Friend 永远的朋友 , but the heart of everywhere you.

fact, be able to touch the soul, and get a response, but is a subtle feeling.
like happiness, is a feeling the same. This feeling is slowly blowing in the breeze, is the little spring softly.

Some people can touch your heart the deepest,
little bit tender, like a Unit Run a warm heart, sweet life.
while others are only in the edge of your mind wandering, even if the day and night, it may not be able to half-step into your heart.

we can experience is on shifting shadows of flowers, thin clouds Delicate,
body which really involved, and it will probably give birth to a slight regret.
because this life, always with some regret that we need to fill, too perfect, but is a defect.

known each other, knowing each other, and inevitably there will be spiritual resonance with the collision, and that is understanding.
have not seen, such as every day of waiting to no avail Sanqiu; with sympathetic Brief Encounter's dreaming;
With Henbu
meet eachother when unmarried; with I was not born when I was born old pain sigh;
have many wonderful feeling and regret and love, Such is Life there that led into the pith of the heart led lungs.

so they found a hand which can touch the distance,
does not seem the slightest gap, fit tightly to each other, is reluctant feelings.
that is, know that life will get an intimate feeling wells up, the kind of embrace, Xiang Xi also followed the mood.

With people holding
remembered, there was strong desire intractable,
may only hope to make himself look at the dreaming mind and know that people in the end is a kind of person.
there is such a simple
, with such longing, there that day and night like the one Acacia, Xianchou.

blend of mind and perception, the end is reluctant,
even wholeheartedly, sometimes not always be happy and know how.
like that, that understood,
sometimes because of better understanding, the lack of a layer of mystery that becomes illusory.

Therefore, I would rather know in the back of this long silence,
just because, just for fear of losing the like.
cherish as long as each other silently, that is life moving.

suddenly felt a long life of water in the mountains so far, and who struggled to go to understand your mind,
whom they can bring you like it? Occasionally encountered such a person understand their own,
How can we not as the most important person in mind to appreciate it?

If someone understand the truth and love, that is, the so-called Concert.
even the moon in water, smoke and mirrors, the end is the same as with poetic feeling.

many years later, might have a simple mind,
know the so-called perfect love, not imaginary,
but may still be graceful heart to treat,
even if only in his own heart, to desire,身体彻底排毒的简单方法, to pursue.

people to like and understand, in fact, a feeling, this is my feeling at this time.
in the first acquaintance, if the excitement of the soul to live restrain,
Maybe tonight I will not miss in the sink.
Unfortunately, I'm not a saint, not ascetic.
as silent, you never know how deep my hidden sea of ​​feelings.

There is a
know, called value, regardless of edge light edge deep, do not ask life hereafter, there have been like.
My heart will eventually
collection. Whole life.
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links