Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:10 PM   #1
jhkldj714k

Default Lara Dutta’s shoe line out this summer

Lara Dutta’s shoe line out this summer
Six months after announcing her plans to come up with a signature shoe line on Karan Johar’s chat show, Koffee With Karan 3, Lara Dutta’s footwear is ready to hit stores by summer end. The actor-producer has collaborated with a popular brand that she refuses to name. “The range is quite affo
rdable, comfortable yet stylish. I believe that our feet needs to be pampered and needs space to look great all day,” she reasons, adding that her collection will have small heels, stilettos, wedges and flats in different patterns.
The actor admits she’s not too brand conscious as far as her own footwear is concerned. “Anything that goes well with the clothes I’m wearing and makes my feet feel happy is good,” she smiles. “It could be something locally made or a casual pair of slippers. But having modelled for years, I’m cool wearing heels too.”
The actor has been “shoe crazy” since she was eight and has always pestered her parents to get her trendy footwear. And they have always obliged. “I don’t know of too many girls who wore black boots, like I did at that time,” she reminisces.
Most of the shoes she bought after ‘a certain age’ have stayed in her wardrobe, including her first pair of designer shoes bought in Milan at the age of 17. “It was a Gucci pair and they still fit me. The really classy shoes have stayed with me for over a decade,” she says. “I’m proud of them, because very few teenagers earned enough to afford that brand back then. It was a real achievement for me.”
The actor, who got married to Mahesh Bhupathi earlier this year, also turned producer with the recent release, Chalo Dilli, co-starring Vinay Pathak. Apart from the designer shoe line,red osiris shoes, Lara also brought out a series of wellness and lifestyle DVDs. Both these projects have been a long time dream of the actor, in which she has her husband’s support.
Others who have turned designers
Kareena Kapoor will start working on her fashion line next year. The actor has been taking suggestions from fashion designers to understand the basics of design.
Katrina Kaif also has plans to start her fashion line soon. The actor is however, more ambitious. She also plans to open retail chains across the country and is reportedly roping in known fashion designer Rocky S to supervise her fashion house.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan , who was approached by many fashion houses to associate with them had always stayed away. She has, however now decided to start her own fashion line.
Actor Shruti Haasan will soon come up with a fashion line which will be a mix of party wear, casuals meant for all moods. The actor has said that her designs will be for the young women of India.
Actor Kangna Ranaut who styles herself, has decided to launch her own clothing line. Kangna was approached by Paris Hilton to be the Asia ambassador for her fashion house but Kangy decided to launch her own label instead.

Sponsored Links