Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:02 AM   #1
Batman3a

Default Characters and real people in the ###### reversal of

SF a total of three GM, tiger, Asa and me.

SF half an hour before the first boot, the tiger in the unease of the posts in the forum, earnest instructions like us should pay attention. Read the provisions of the tiger act issued by GM, a total of 11: 1, GM does not participate in the game the player is not giving anything to the players, do not ask for any form of goods to the players; 2, GM online, allowing the player to notice that their online , do not use radio channels to chat and send useless information; 3, GM players in answer to question, to be polite and thoughtful, always remember their responsibilities to regulate their own behavior; 4, the absolute prohibition on any pretext and players dispute , always reasoning, persuade them; 5, in violation of the provisions of the players, a warning, notice all F, with any player, we need to notice one knows the whole F; 6, for any reason the players on the comments retaliation or other unethical behavior, not an insult to the player; 7, for vexatious players do not listen to the warnings, you can play it offline, if the circumstances are serious, to report to the administrator handling; 8, in addition to activities or tests, other times within, GM can not summon monster in the capital, to avoid confusion; 9, for the forum announcements before, or have stated many times that the problem, you can not give care, make the player himself more carefully; 10, treatment of those who hang up, the attitude to firm Once discovered, notify the entire set F, title; 11, GM can not leveling with the player, the player can not use the instructions on the form and attributes of any changes. I read these regulations and then shook his head, left hand to his mouth with the index finger to rub the nose and upper lip between the Hu Qing, and then began to consider the feasibility of these regulations. Are put forward a laugh I tried to think how to trace a messy, Tiger told me on the QQ, SF is intended to open long, so I hope I can fulfill their duties, not to get emotional. Then it was hypocritical to learn all through my education, a Chase what people say who want to grow you, to have ambitions, ah, ah, what others have to learn to care about the major principles, and finally said they do not go shouting their open F, do not crap out. SF is the beginning of some friends ah few days before or stay there in all SF players, so good. SF is probably because the script is the same, so everyone is still very familiar with the environment, and occasionally someone would ask me where to sell Shouren, there is no reincarnation of these issues I will seriously answer. Management is in fact a very advanced stage in a largely superfluous, because when a society reaches a certain sense of moral responsibility then for the degree of consensus in terms of the so-called control of the society would not exist. Our sf is such, does not require much management, not trouble the people, not rebellious enough trouble at home looking for gm spoiled, so I was an idler. Until now I am an old saying I have no doubt the profound lessons, such as a one called: warm and thinking lust. Words it is reasonable to associate the same as if walking a fine line. sf open until the 8th day there is something for people who do not appear, stop the middle of the square is not touching a female NPC and then the whole F is a color known XXX Lang (the NPC will be announced on the whole F), otherwise there is a small speaker non-stop broadcasting, and some better more creative, more marked with the number N 1 and then say sorry and thought his voice. Mindless trouble for this, I always dealt with leniently, but once I was bored Playin spare, and can range from 5 letters words, while in direct into something dumb. In addition to these pesky little guys longer than the others, and occasionally someone will criticize GM, if it is nothing good for my body to go to the hidden with him, and the GM if it is conflict or a misunderstanding of what happened then I will ask, after all, we want to reasoning! The server running for two weeks, more and more new people coming in, gradually increasing my workload. Reply to the problem of non-stop, when the parent knows, you spoil the child they love all day demands, you do not agree when the time is not the line is.

ONS happened to occur at this time, obviously this is a novice, because she - did not know anything. But I know this is a very clever girl (probably a girl, or is the senior RY), I think she should also be a consumer of the players, it would be reasonable use of their rights, to see that this hardened, I have this bargain buy who never How can it be to her opponent, do not remember it later became her captive, I thought Pungent, Pungent florid not that I am your prisoner it? I told her do this and that, where to go, hit it hit it. Then listen to her one of a brother, a call that a nice comfortable. F off, like when she, like chewing gum stick me, so I let the tiger delay of 5 minutes, in the 5 minutes she asked me so many questions that I can not remember, just remember she repeated the question to me tomorrow will see you? I can answer, she asked while true? I think her age, probably not more than 17 years old, so I have a sense of guilt, remembering the seven deadly sins of greed and Mammon inside A similar desire to Mexico and Germany. According to Freud's theory, that dreams are wish to reach. That night I dreamed that I went back to my alma mater, and a girl thing is also very reasonable. That evening sf open 30 minutes earlier, I admit that his body a little bit special animal in nature, like the drama program to pursue the so-called plot and romance, I was waiting for the ONS. But do not let me down in SF before the normal time for the opening F ONS entered the game, and happily she came asked me first thing that people are excited. Period of time after I played the role of Huhuashizhe, followed her to see her leveling, and occasionally a dangerous situation to his help to go to a monster on the knife - no immortality. Such a practice a few days with her, and she was full of class, I thought of the phrase Sure enough, the ancients could not have expected, she decided to find a pet Yang Yang, and I even asked. What is the most lovable pet, I said, Polly pretty good, but she said no style, she lovely and grand. I say good ghost, the ghost do not care, she said, she lovely and grand and rare, I said good light wind characteristics, and she asked me what it is. I said, Pakistan is the son of the wind characteristics, particularly the wind she asked what Pakistan, I said the boss, she said that I support Pakistan air special work? Actually, SF has been opened to allow the script support BOSS, but I can not tell her, so she decided to keep a light wind characteristics. I told her to go to BOSS A district will have the grip, and she went, dead, back, sit, whining cry ... cry ... I was afraid of girls, although I do not know really crying or not crying, but always like Lianxiangxiyu, so he let her go to a sparsely populated place (a friend not to distortion at the thought), I told her you are ready, for a special I put a light wind out, you quickly grasp. She Enliaoyisheng, I put a light wind characteristics, and then waiting for him to grasp. And she told me that she did not have props, I spot syncope, and then the wind came up killing minibus back to town to buy her special props. She said that trouble, I began to think back to the city problems but not the girl in trouble, how like a political problem? She asked me not to create props it? I said yes. She said that to help me make a pet of the props do not catch on the line. I said there are provisions GM can not send somebody something. Rules are not man-made, she said it? I said yes. She said that since it is man-made change so people can not it? I said, but not my set. She says you are not GM it? I said yes. She said you can not change it? I say this is no easy job. She said no guts. I hate people excited me, then find the code to give her props made a throw out. She picked up a thank you for, I leave a light wind characteristics and left. Unreasonable woman is annoying, and you have no close relationship has thrown the woman is Zuifan annoying. I decided not to Dali ONS. But she told me that if I ignore her she'll tell the whole F Here is a GM malpractice. I began to feel the threat is really a killing tool ... ... I can only say that but for her ONS captured days later I had a lot of things that are in violation of Article 11. For example, almost all the props I have sent a side; example, to accompany her on the line when I did not notice all F, but few people chose a moment against the best ONS said all F; example, made some ONS unmarried did not notice all the things F; say I blame her so that she often move leveling; example, I changed her property, she learned the magic of 2 professional; example, when the PK to see her dying to help her on a tiger ... ... all know these things, but I'm not saying anything, just let my good self as known. I: Tiger, you said I be doing? Tiger: against me. I: You said she have it all, she was not tired of what, what means to play the game. Tiger: The game was originally due to boredom to the game. Me: So I think she is more boring, why she has game. Tiger, you're not her, how do you know she was bored. I: No, and you play the game of Chuang Tzu. Tiger: She had her reasons for not going. I: What reason? Tiger: Tiger ... and talk ... I think there is not any use, because this guy is simply a nonsense baskets. I went into the game, decisions and ONS chat. I: What do you have played, why still move along the inside game? ONS: Why not? I: But what does this mean? ONS: how do you know I do not mean here? Me: I do not know when I play games to play to this level to feel boring. ONS: it is because you play the game more to play more of a play alone. I: So you ... ... ONS: be sure to ask so clear, you stupid it? In fact, I know, but sure, I think she might be the reason here is because I am perhaps one will care because there will be love others, can be found in the network will be realistic to rely on her human existence, maybe I am such a person. I: love me? ONS: to love, but no love. I: Why? ONS: ethereal things will be blown in the wind came. I: the wind will go up together ... ... ONS: It is not that we can decide. Me: Let me love you ... ... ONS: This is your thing. I: Let us love it ... ... ONS: Let me think, OK? ONS finished off the assembly line, and I can not contact her, feel how serious the need, I think this is probably my life to be flapping in the water spray from one, perhaps swimming across a bay just my sign or non-occurrence of a place I do not have any effect would be something, a drama, a dream, a romantic ... ...

ONS on the line again when the told me that you love me Why? I say. She asked me how long. I say you love me so long. She asked, you do not feel like playing games. I said no, in fact, I think this is just a game. But the lies are often temporary painkillers or drugs, people like it. She said that we are married, okay? I asked the GM can not marry Tiger, Tiger said I could. Then I notice all F and let everyone participate in our wedding. Many people gathered there, we entered the hall is so understanding. Married soon, she told me that this is comparatively safer, because the game there is no divorce. I smiled. The days of passion and fire is repeated, indelible. Philandering make her happy, I never get tired. Can sometimes stop a person when I think, am I doing? What can I do this? That time I change to what? Maybe nothing? That in the end I doing? Who knows ... ... I ONS to which to return it back in the game back and forth, living like a walk in a straight line, there is no scenery. I started feeling a bit tired, a little tired, a little reluctant to go for, I would like to rest, want to do something else. I ONS said I wanted to leave the game a few days, do not want to lie to you that I do something, you just feel a bit tired and want to stop and rest. ONS said, do not love me yet? I love, it is love also tired. ONS said the tired, then the end of it? Me, why? ONS says not to do things yourself unhappy. Me, so I come back, OK? ONS said the better. I have in the coming days, but nothing for stealth, I saw sitting in the central city ONS also do nothing, I sat next to her, sat on it. I am not a romantic pursuit, though is to learn Chinese, how can there is no romantic temperament,Abercrombie & Fitch Clothes, Wang Shuo and Wang Xiaobo, a child under two master's education for the laugh, riffraff and the rogue became my dual career, but it's in front of nb dotted with culture, I am culture, hooligans, but not famous. So I do not know how romantic, I do not know, should I suddenly appear and then everyone kicked off the assembly line and the ONS only one person that I love her, and now, I was not even in the end I love her is not clear the. Not that I'm in love with her and then did not know it is not love, I mean I did not love her, do not know it is not love. So sit on, seemed to be waiting, waiting ONS asked if I was you, wait ONS said that in any case I want you, but nothing, no I guess not, anyway, is not love I do not know her. Sit on it a few days, then simply to sit and I do not see the computer, turn off the monitor, open the music, sound into the smallest, only one can hear, it's not afraid of early morning wake neighbors, but too much useless I began to feel for learning science, not art. How I feel like a new dish for the riffraff. Separate the first 5 days in the afternoon. Server does not open, QQ on the empty, the forum login can not get no use constantly refreshed, nap time, the flow is slow. Scream broke the silence. Tiger told me that SF was dark. Oh, I did not react to a cry, react, before starting ah. I asked what were the consequences, said the Tiger consequence is that the information did not SF, and will get back to the beginning, we had no effort, and people want to change IP want to get it back is impossible, unless the mass transfer between . Oh, a cry I said, slowly. Tiger to go to work since then, when things are not tired, but we are not high emotion. QQ pass each other in the new IP hopes everyone can get it back. SF re-opened very smoothly, and we did not say how and how because of what the re-leveling tired and give up the game, it seems that everyone is not a person playing the game to play, play is not a game, or not playing, but in the enjoyment, enjoy life, enjoy the music man happy. I finally know why the ONS did not leave, I know why many people do not leave. But the new question is, ONS, you can not come back? Every 10 minutes I look at the list online, no, no, no ... ... I ask everyone on the entire F Notice there no one could find ONS, who know her QQ, there is not? Everyone says no, everyone says that do not know, we all know that GM and the ONS marriage, no one knows ONS, ONS is not a friend, or, ONS only me. I suddenly sweep the fallen leaves of autumn sadness of a hit, I Zhaojiabuzhu, ill. Sick, or tired? I do not know, and since then I have not been to SF, ONS told the tiger to see if he told me, but has not been results. Until I saw a work written by Taiwanese ONS which the word appears, I know what it means. In the end the game or life, in the end is real or illusory, in the end is far away or just around the corner, I do not know, do not know ... ... remember that 11 military regulations, I know, 12 is perhaps not to ONS too seriously ... ...

Sponsored Links