Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:12 AM   #1
kjrtaqoea
Second Lieutenant

kjrtaqoea is on a distinguished road
Default microsoft windows 7 ultimate product key blog inap

last but not least a person asked for it. I have been contemplating writing this post for quite some time, but I feared it would be too risky. But after getting the following question, I decided to take the leap: was wondering if another person could write a blog about when it's appropriate to contact a recruiter and when it's not appropriate to contact a recruiter. Like maybe you could write a top ten list of annoying things you see people do commonly?” surveyed my team and come up with some common complaints. While I’m happy to say that I don’t have enough complaints for a Top 10 list, here are a few of the top common themes: If you are going to reach out to a recruiter,microsoft windows 7 ultimate product key, please do your homework. We get cold-calls from people all the time who found a name on the internet and call up to talk about their career hunt. If you are going to call an individual you don’t know, be thoughtful of their time and call them with relevant questions. (This advice goes to recruiters too… there is nothing worse than a cold-caller who doesn’t know a thing about you). Same is true for the internet: while an email is less invasive than a phone call, please customize your letter so that you are contacting “me” and not just a random email address you found. Don’t treat your recruiter like they are stupid. Yes, we know that recruiters are not as technical as engineers,genuine office 2010 key, but we want and deserve some respect, just as you do. We are your advocate, not your roadblock- remember it. Know when to back off. Yes, we love persistence, but some people take it too far. It’s a recruiter's job to be polite,microsoft office 2010 pro x64, so after we tell you a “delicate no” a few times, you should back off. Don’t lie. I have covered this one on the blog before, but I’ll say it again: recruiters can spot lies a mile away. If you think you have a new one,office Professional Plus 2010 32bit key, we promise you that you don’t. It hurts your credibility. Are you sick? This is overwhelmingly common. People often come to an interview telling you how they are sick,office 2010 pro x86, or getting over a cold, or jet-lagged or tired. While this may often be true, we suspect it is a thinly veiled cover-up for nerves and an early excuse for poor performance. We understand you may be under-the-weather, but don’t start the day with excuses. We have heard them before. for the comments to fly about the inappropriate things recruiters do… so go for it. I’ll summarize the best ones in my next post. Jenna
kjrtaqoea is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2011, 09:17 AM   #2
defg189
Command Sergeant Major

defg189 is on a distinguished road
Talking the stride

the stride Gucci handbags on sale donkeywork, the inhabitants wow power leveling of Ukrayina town looked eager best Gucci replica handbags and mysterious conjuror Raptor high quality Gucci replica handbags away, eventually disappearing in wow gold the grim townsfolk end of the street, then .
defg189 is offline   Reply With Quote