Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #1
9o1p7o3o1m
Private First Class

9o1p7o3o1m is on a distinguished road
Default 10 Questions for Project Runway – Fashionista Fa

,Mulberry Alexa
Tonight’s ep was such an Adventures in Copyright moment. But I’m still annoyed that yet again,Mulberry Cross Body Bags, Michael was absent…even though Nina was back in good form. But on to the questions.
1. “How creative are you that you have to steal ideas from people?” —Althea
2. Do you think Althea stole from Irina?
3. Have we heard the nickname “Meana Irina” before? I missed it, if so. Though even when she’s right, she’s totally a mean girl.
4. Didn’t Gordana’s dress outfit look like it was made for the saddest I-banker’s secretary in Wall Street? Oy, the ’80s.
5. Wait, Nick Verreos is a fashion professor now? Sir, I hope you don’t think you’re any kind of Tim Gunn.
Posted in:
Fashion Is Fun 10 Questions for Project Runway By Abby Gardner Friday,mulberry handbags australia, Oct 30, 2009 / 8:53 AM GMT -5
6. Shouldn’t all little cocktail dresses have pockets? I think so. That said, I thought Carol Hannah’s dress, while pretty,cheap mulberry bags,Spotted A ######## – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows,, was a total snore.
7. Did Heidi get a little bit funnier this season? It may be the only thing that’s more amusing compared to the past. Loved the zipper zing about Logan.
8. Sorry, but who wouldn’t want that sweater jacket that Irina did? Yummy.
9. 30 yards, Christopher? Really? Dude,Mulberry Bayswater, I can’t believe you’re still on this show.
10. On a Hollywood note, shouldn’t Kerry Washington work more? I already knew she had the fashion bug and pretty great style. But seriously loved her tonight.
9o1p7o3o1m is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links