Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-11-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
bingfess5546

Default Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus blog trans

In a latest weblog post of mine a reader, Pradeep posted the below comment: Transparency in recruiting is a lost art.
Is it an utopian dream or an actual possibility?
What are the constraints that make this currently non-existent? Legal issues? or just plain lethargy? Transparency is a far too rare in the recruiting process, but if it can be achieved,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus, it is the recruiting utopian dream. Transparency is a two-way street,Office 2010 Standard, and if you want your recruiter to have transparency,Microsoft Office 2007 Professional, you have to be transparent in return. Transparency is built in a climate of trust, and trust is not possible without disclosure and honesty. How do you do achieve this? For a recruiter to be transparent,Office 2010 Home And Busin/ess Key, they should provide you: A history of the position and the team (did people interview before you?, did they not get the job?- why?) The salary range on the position Where you performed strong and week in the interview and feedback/reasons why The list of interviewers, with an explanation of the process and how long or short the day could go The level or seniority of the role For a candidate to be transparent,Office 2007 Ultimate Key, they should disclose: If they have other offers or interviews Their strengths and weaknesses with genuine self-assessment The salary and compensation requirements Their impressions of the interview day Any hurdles or roadblocks in being able to be hired immediately Few people know how to do this well ... both recruiters and candidates. Everyone gets scared to communicate directly, and both the candidate and the recruiter get nervous and cling to the little secrecy they have ... leaving the process as cloudy and uncertain as when it began. I find it curious that so many job seekers are scared to tell the truth. I have performed over 1000 in-person interviews in my career; I figure the average job seeker has done 15. When it comes to experience and lies, I can spot a bluff just about anywhere. Trying to fool a recruiter is silly. I also find it curious that recruiters lie. Recruiters are hired to have diplomacy, assessment and communication skills; resorting to secrecy is cowardly and not doing your job. And like most methods of secrecy, hiding the truth in the interview process becomes self-perpetuating. One person bluffs, the next lies in return, and the process continues ... All this being said, some people aren’t ready for transparency, and if you ask me, it is unfortunate ... Pradeep - I could not agree with you more. Jenna

Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 10:03 PM   #2
zddelle
Second Lieutenant

zddelle is on a distinguished road
Question Versace Sunglasses

Versace Sunglasses Gianni Versace S.p.A., usually referred to as Versace, is an Italian fashion label founded by Gianni Versace in 1978.
zddelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:28 PM   #3
qrst954
Brigadier General

qrst954 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy of Han

of Han to act wow gold in gambling war, worry some buy wow gold the impact formerly unclothed. Han full lace wig smiled and unstrained cheap football jerseys said: "Member Lu intermission assured, I wow gold am disposed to participate in .
qrst954 is offline   Reply With Quote