Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2011, 05:38 AM   #1
zdpyolpjva
Private First Class

zdpyolpjva is on a distinguished road
Default Do not let love become a pain - Qzone log

| Back to logs list
tags fate choice things said the cat mouse
1016733036 2010 年 08 月 24 日 19:27 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

not remember where to see this sentence: If you do not love a person, please let go, so that other people have the opportunity to love her. If you love to give you, release yourself, so that they have the opportunity to love others.

Some things you will not be like it belongs to you,christian audigier clothing, you take back some things are destined to give up, love is life, a song never Changbu Wan. Lifetime may experience many kinds of love, but do not let love become an injury. Everywhere in life there is fate,cheap moncler jackets, fate seems to poly edge casual things are predestined; some fate doomed to lose the outset, some fate is never a good result; but I was eager to create a miracle happens. Do not necessarily have to love a person, but people have to have a good love him. Saying that the easy, but once doing really hard, do not believe you try. If faith is a kind of injury, choose a lie; if a lie is an injury, please choose silence; if silence is a kind of injury, please leave. If love is a kind of injury,ed hardy uk, do not close. But not so many cases, because not help you choose.

is suffering if they lose, you afraid to pay? If obsession is bitter, you will not choose to end? If the pursuit is bitter, you will not choose to come to their senses? If the separation is hard,juicy couture babys, and you talk to who? Only later did see a lot of things are, a lot of things at that time do not feel bitter, but I could not find the passage back.

There is a love that, even love, but the expression is not perfect. There is a love, knowing that to give up, but not willing to leave. There is a love, which is clearly suffering,juicy couture crown, but can not afford. There is a love, knowing that without the road, the heart has long been retrieved.
Love is not a game, because we can not afford it. Love is really giving,ed hardy günstig, really impossible to forget. Department will return no matter where, I think are the pure in heart, a good left. Never been easy for others tempted, suddenly found itself deeply in love with you, that feeling is really difficult to express in words, is the joy? Sad? You told me to forget, do not love that income can be collected back to it? If you can not call love.

Maybe I do not have enough courage to face the truth, then what is courage? Is crying for you love me? Or leave you crying? Estimated at this time no one right answer.

cigarette fell in love with a match, it is destined to be hurt, Do not love, a promise is a debt owed, the mouse on the cat that I love you, you walk away, said the cat, rat tears Go away, no one saw the mouse left tear flow cat, there are actually a kind of love is called to give up. If you have a tear in my eye, I never cry, because I am afraid of losing you.
zdpyolpjva is offline   Reply With Quote