Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-20-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
aizde1314

Default Kuyt delighted with 'perfect' day

English Premier League leader Manchester United stumbled to a second straight defeat by losing 3-1 at fierce rival Liverpool on Sunday, and fifth-place Tottenham conceded a late goal to draw 3-3 at Wolverhampton Wanderers.Netherlands forward Dirk Kuyt scored twice in the first half and again in the 65th to complete his first hat trick for Liverpool, ensuring
United wasn't able to capitalize on second-place Arsenal's draw against Sunderland on Saturday.United, which grabbed a late consolation through Javier Hernandez, remained three points above Arsenal having played a game more. Liverpool Jerseys Manchester City, which downed Wigan 1-0 Saturday, is four points further back in third.United, whose defense looked creaky at Anfield without center backs Nemanja Vidic (suspended) and Rio Ferdinand (injured),uggs, has lost three of its last five matches to keep the title race wide open.Manager Alex Ferguson, facing a charge of improper conduct after his criticism of a referee following the 2-1 defeat to Chelsea on Tuesday, refused to speak to the media after the game but Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish was more than happy to.
"We know it's a good victory for us," said Dalglish, whose side moved above Bolton into sixth, six points behind Chelsea and Tottenham but having played more games."We know Manchester United are a great benchmark, but our season is not finished. We want to keep going."Steven Fletcher's late header earned Wolves a deserved draw after England striker Jermain Defoe scored twice for Spurs, his first goals of the season. Tottenham drew level on points with fourth-place Chelsea, which visits Blackpool on Monday.Dirk Kuyt hailed a "perfect" day after his hat-trick gave Liverpool a 3-1 win over Manchester United.Kuyt scored from close range on three Cheap Soccer Jerseys occasions to put a dent in United's title charge, but owed a lot to Luis Suarez who laid on two of the goals for him."It's perfect," Kuyt told Sky Sports afterwards. "You dream about the hat-trick and to do it against United is the best feeling ever. "I'm more than happy but I have to thank Luis because he played great and created two of the goals. Soccer Jerseys They were quite easy goals, I used to score them in Holland when I played more like a striker. They count and I'm more than happy to take them."
Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish would not be drawn on Jamie Carragher's tackle on Nani that saw the United winger stretchered off."I think he was fortunate to be playing for Liverpool today," Dalgish said when asked if his player was lucky not to be sent off. "It's not correct to talk about incidents because the match was played in a great spirit."A United spokesperson confirmed after the game that Nani suffered a deep gash on his leg as a result of the challenge from Carragher, while it is believed the Reds defender visited the United dressing-room after the game to pass on his apologies to the Portuguese international. Dalglish preferred to foucs on the positives for Liverpool, though, and was happy to finally give his club's fans something to cheer about after a difficult season. "They deserved that for the discipline, application and pride shown in themselves and the club," he said. "It's been a tough season. It`s not finished yet but this has been the highest point so far for our supporters."

Sponsored Links