Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-17-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
afrse4dfrj2j

Default timberland bootandStephen Chow, Zhao VS

to F: Dear spectators, our listeners, who overseas, Hong Kong and Macao compatriots, let us worship the one early. may have the crowd equitable open the computer, the program does not make sense here,timberland boot, I'm your host to congratulating According to reliable sources, the mainland and Hong Kong, Zhao wrist gigantic Big Brother-class ridiculousness main Stephen Chow is investing 500 million greenbacks to shoot a big production of communication commute, have invited two visitors.
(Music from Stephen Chow on)

Chow: Big Brother are you OK? climate so cold Yeah, there is nothing more than to wear clothes ah?

(Zhao on)

Zhao: raw so slumbering in the waist, eating places just nausea, accordingly muddled look, Gansha Han erroneous, the pursuance of a lifetime of pleasure, occur,timberland chukka, no matter children know that pleasure is What, A! happiness is Suffering.

to fu: Please introduce yourself two do first.

Chow: Actually, I was both charm and intelligence, the hero and the embodiment of chivalry, to change society air, thousands of girls swept to activate the film mart to heave youth people, content, jade tree, quiet demeanor Tricky Brains, I called the stars, the English name of XING ~ ~ ~ XING!

Zhao: through South elapse the North, the train artery pressure off legs. Yangtze and Yellow drank water, was variety ample to cheat kissed mouth. spring air, news brass, I am afraid of the boss Zhao Who?!

to fu: two Can you talk about the biggest names in the premier impression of cooperation on the shade.

Zhao: Han said, pinching a little, the first film with a small sub-Car, the old heart, nervous, and panic to the folks who lost trampled, O my sadness to the heart hair blocking the mouth bitter. morsel from the big foam, toilet urine urine. pressure the boss.

to F: Why is there such a big feeling of pressure?

Zhao: In recent years fat and the chanting, belly fat to belly button with either hands extend straight out of reach children, about caught up with Big Bear a child without hair. also shot martial arts film Sha recruit children laughing children.

to F: is hilarious.

Zhao: Yes, it's hilarious martial craft, you say this line to my children to shoot weapons and buffet the period. It also does not flee and no location to scamper, Liao have no place to Liao, bulging nape hard waiting for the knife ah.

Chow: the weather is so hot, and boring life, get some small tricks to spice up their look, flap film. What is not so chilly you say Big Brother Zhao .

Zhao: you squeeze it with us the whole thing?! I'm here to say nervous, you say cool side, do you average ah?

Chow: haphazard, you do not favor to hear, I said something else.

Zhao: small for gestational old it, I do not know you wear a vest?! tell you! vest off you know you I still children.

Chow: bitch! you off my back! You have called me three days and three nights, because you are my associate did not annihilate you, do not think I'm fearful you!

Zhao: Oh ho satisfactory end to bear. I beat you I dead. Do not look at my arm fine, punches are gunpowder. I talk to us while you color picture hanging from the walls pressure.

Chow: Ha Ha ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ha, Zhaoxiong really brave spirit , not Yinwa bitch, good one man. brother is just a joke, the mainland surrounded the 4 handsome boy to the most free and easy to Zhaoxiong, renowned! This is not a small matter at heart, right?

Zhao: You're one to talk, I think you're extra pleasant to the eye from head to toe, from jeans to jackets, from the heart to look, how to look your I began to feel better. You're not 忽悠 I Na, right?

Stephen Chow: Fool, we are all brothers what, I admire your big brother Zhao heart, like the infinite surging rill, but also as the Yellow River torrent, got out of hand, say to your wisdom, how can I trick you so.

Zhao: that is quite, twelve typhoon is not thumping, the Sichuan Basin is not shoved, the Himalayan is not a pile, the Huludao not Le to , Old Zhao idiot my stomach is not plug in, his face is two large wine crater cones to children.

to F: the two actually is funny, numerous viewers want to know both of you paycheck is how much we uncover here give you?

Zhao: I said you are not eating you little twins had? you jolt to light lamps, or had enough children to support? is the arc way or lice firecrackers to collapse? Hot to eat hot kettle or eat popsicle ice? The problem What can I differentiate you?!!!

Stephen Chow: You are the first day of Chu Laihun Yeah,black supra, so mentally you have to ask the question, I see you lemon head, mouse eyes, diagonal nose, symbol eyebrows, pot ears, large turned mouth, rabbit teeth, wick nape, shoulder height, hand width, chicken, dog belly, big eater back, if it were not for, I would have committed suicide! You hurry back to the Mars bar, the Earth is very precarious.

To fu: how do I inquire a answer?

Chow: You do no problem, your parents have problems this access you produce! With your wisdom, I can not explain to you!

to F: Well, two, do not be petulant, do not be petulant, we do not say this, and doubtless Zhao and Stephen Chow is to be OK in personal?

Chow: agreeable, or ask additional well,nike air max 90 Current, talk about money, impair the feelings of it! have the money does not matter, but at least be a respectable human! not ~ too - I'd prefer have money.. . . . . Ha ~ ~ ha ~ ~ ha. About the relationship between personal or Zhaoxiong you to answer first.

Zhao: this Jiaosha pinch, feeling left out at the to, he is my children back of the hand palm children, both cell belly peel children, us to the intestines can be twisted into a trial of strength.

Chow: lifeless.

to F: I would!!! We are very concerned about the married status of two, give us reveal some Why?

Chow: I do not absence apt consider these, thank you!

Zhao: Small Chi Son, which I can say you two, you step always day drinking wine wolf dog step children sing love anthems to work mountain, giving her a head type of lost love, hurry fondly pace, long a pair of scavenging and always looking because babies to eyeball na love rain. got marital, you see, I'm old and merry, and I namely children of twins on a long Yeah, Baipanpanger, water morale, and grew up carry gun to the soldier.

Stephen Chow: I am a very complex mawkish person, a very complex feelings of people if it were not for love something, they would transform emotional failings, a feeling imperfect, you even have him forever, but also useless. So I do not get married. Thank you.

To F: it is not a star brother has a lot of girlfriends?

Chow: I rely on! That goes without saying, I am the stars because of who is notoriously numerous, is the thorn in the side all of you men. I aesthetic pose exudes seductive beauty, all the girls are hard to withstand. My eyes and the painfully heartbreaking twice , no material how chilly, and haughty woman, ambition be my eyes and the melting of the accepted I was alone Lover, sitcom psyche of the globe, no one knew - Prince

nauseating to F: wow! Rivers and lakes on the original rumors Prince is the star of creepy brother, pretext me. What do you think this Zhao?

Zhao: because it namely not bragging tariffs, chitchatting not perpetrate a chief offense, then Kill drum prayer, Old Cucumber green draw brush - Zhuangnen, obtaining bigger a bulk of the folk also learn to melodrama innocent, I calculate he is minded not understand what's pasted to the north and south, and the brain breakdown tin not mandate a two-section thighs.

Stephen Chow: I rely on! You're so say I, how to say I can be considered the biggest names in the comedy world, give me a face, OKAY?

Zhao: I hit you face, your face for I insoles son. You say You do something wrong, non-whole child in this vain forty-six.

Chow: Zhao brother, you temporarily vanquish your beast, reserve your reason, know I am innocent little lad who is not a skittish Just immediately it is just to coax everybody happy, if I really have a lot of girlfriends, my FANS do not eat me, ha ~ ~ ha ~ ~ ha.

Zhao: You do not reproach me, ah, my big mouth and tongue were longer tolerate is vacant, things did not corner and speak instantly along to breakdown.

Chow: ha ~ ha ~ ha, how could na, younger brother is not doing all right, case in point, I have just handed a brother your cup of ginseng tea, has been under the best in the world I Qi Du,

Stephen Chow: I'm sorry,belstaff mens jackets, this world's most mighty Fengyun! eat it only pull until the collapse is the use of Croton, honey, Fritillaria, Platycodon, plus Tianshan snow lotus from the preparation, do not absence refrigeration, but also No preservatives, in addition to noxious ponderous, instant, the savor is also very good. There are clear stomach, through the effect of stool Na, ha ~ ha ~ ha.

Zhao: Oh OMG, this is not What dragged up, I did not nectar to get back. I said to the tiny twins are you hanging? was weary alternatively comatose? Ga seethe which Britain does not it? Or dislocation which the entire Ga boil? I see you lame foot, and jaws is evil, and neb deflated Eighty per penny of the intestines are made in half, right?

to F: (cover stomach) glass of tea, I have been drinking. . . . . . (A blood spray)

Chow: a cup of tea this is distraction and melody, today, dozens of students in the two brother even drink vomit blood, is unprecedented, brother admire admire!

to F: Ladies and gentlemen, Well (erase the blood will spit out) the end of today's chat, the Well (wipe the blood in turn spit out) along our train each final one said a word.

Stephen Chow: Yes, my dear FANS, I love you, I love you too ~ ~ ~ a.

Zhao: folks who fondly in my heart you are the crows, You are my heart jump to the frog, you're my heart ruddy red shrimp, you are the thin surface of my idea the sweet potatoes, slender face, thank you.

to F: Well, this agenda ends, (continued vomiting blood) Thank you for seeing, bye

Chow: Zhao Xiong, program done, where you and I HAPPY Yeah.

Zhao: we two go karaoke, called on the small twins , they were also engaged for very a while, people almost do not migrate do not cry little child generous ventures.

Chow: You sure can not ascertain him,air max trainer, I think he must play a taxi lavatory

Zhao: Why do not this children here handy to go so far away Gansha ah?

Chow: Tricky Brains younger brother of the heading is not Langdexuming, I have put dozens of colossal and small throughout the Louli toilets are on the bolt, ha ~ ha ~ ha, makes sense to finish this thing, I really Shuangsi.

Zhao: audience laughed, ah, child day late, us back to the first, the time to find Anliang drink to go, ah.

Chow: people laugh at me so crazy, I see via other people laugh, ha ~ ha ~ ha

ed hardy mensandThe Birth Of Moncler Brand_412

womens timberlandandA dad apt his daughter 's 9 life counsel, value collecting

parents deep truth, parents do not spend money for the children sad. to send their children to school, the hope sustenance children themselves. look forward to early child grew up, ah, hope is a child out of everyonesale asics

Sponsored Links