Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
nishi173

Default Links London Earrings So... whatever happened to G

It had been just about a yr and a 50 percent ago that Google started speaking up plans for its Chrome OS. As I recall, several bloggers and reporters started tolling the death knell for Windows at that time, claiming Google;s “operating-system-less” OS would trump Windows 7, Windows 8 and maybe even Mac OS X.So where is it? In June 2009, Google officials said to expect Chrome OS to ship in the second half of 2010. In mid-November 2010, CEO Eric Schmidt said Chrome OS was still a handful of months away. Schmidt also said that Android should be considered the touch-centric OS, whereas Chrome OS is more suited for machines with keyboards. But that isn;t stopping folks from pining for a Chrome OS tablet.I had a chance to ask the Googlers about Chrome OS recently, and was told that a preview version of Google OS is still going to hit this year and be available in test form on a lot of new form factors.Bottom line: Google, like Microsoft, is not going to have a viable iPad competitor available in time for holiday 2010. Yes,Links London Earrings, I know about the HP Slate 500,Thomas Sabo Sale Charms, the Dell Inspiron Duo and the LG E-Note H1000B. I think Microsoft officials would agree (privately,Links Of London Charms, if not publicly) that these Windows 7 slates are not true iPad competitors because of their weight, battery-life longevity (or lack thereof), price,Links Of London Sale, no app store — or all of the above. I also realize there are Android tablets/slates out there, but the ZDNet blogging contingent seems to agree these devices aren;t really ready for prime-time…. (Or,Thomas Sabo Watches Men, as ZDNet;s Larry Dignan so delicately put it: “Android tablets are a big fail.”)Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has said that once Intel delivers its Oak Trail processors, Microsoft and its partners will deliver Windows slates that can be considered iPad competitors. So maybe we;ll see a Google OS vs. WinPad slate slug-fest by mid-2011? However, Apple probably will have delivered its lighter-weight iPad 2 by that time…And who knows what, if anything, will come of Microsoft;s ServiceOS (the browser-centric Microsoft research project, formerly known as Gazelle.)Should make for an interesting CES 2011 and beyond…