Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:27 PM   #1
shuchun1481

Default louboutinlouboutinlouboutin shoes

,christian louboutins pumps
According to Michael Shaw, a patent attorney with the London intellectual-property firm of Marks & Clerk, it’s only been possible for a brand to trademark a color since 1996, and it’s never been louboutin heels easy. “It [must] be shown that the color has acquired a highly distinctive character as a result of substantial use,” he says. (Rare examples: Tiffany & Co.’s trademark of the robin’s egg blue gift box and Owens Corning’s mark for pink fiberglass insulation.) “Generally speaking, colors don’t function as trademarks,” adds New York Law School professor Dan Hunter. “But they can with enough use,louboutin pumps black, enough marketing, and enough consumer recognition. Which is what happened with red-soled Louboutin shoes.”
But in Louboutin’s case, there’s an X factor that goes beyond what his lawyers will have to prove in court (which is that the competing red soles are likely to cause consumer confusion between the brands). Women don’t drop $1,000 on a pair of CLs because they happen to like red under their feet; they do it because they like what that red louboutin men represents. “I talked to a very successful businesswoman about this the other day,” relates Milton Pedraza, CEO of the Luxury Institute. “And she said, ‘Of course that red sole matters. It signals to the world that I wear Louboutins—a top-of-the-line shoe. It [says] I’m a successful woman, and I bought these myself, that I’m powerful—and still feminine.”
Christian Louboutin probably didn’t set out to create a buy christian product with socio-######ual overtones as complex as that, but it’s part of what he’s defending in court right now. “That sole has a lot of messaging embedded in it,louboutin shop,” Pedraza says. “It’s about the emancipation of women in the corporate suite.”
Published at: Articlicious Article Directory –

DISCLAIMER: All information, content, and data in this article are sole opinions and/or findings of the individual user or organization that registered and submitted this article at Articlicious without any fee. The article is strictly for educational or entertainment purposes only and should not be used in any way, implemented or applied without consultation from a professional. We at Articlicious do not, in anyway, contribute or include our own findings, facts and opinions in any articles presented in this site. Publishing this article does not constitute Articlicious's support or sponsorship for this article. Articlicious is an article publishing service. Please read our Terms of Service for more information.

Sponsored Links