Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-17-2011, 03:15 AM   #1
skyccnicke
Brigadier General

skyccnicke is on a distinguished road
Default 美食:夏季开胃饮食之完全宝典

聪明的夏天吃法
  很多人因为吃不下,所以常选择许多清凉或看起来清淡的食物来对付夏天,但这样吃好吗?会不 会愈吃愈胖?
  常见的夏季饮食习惯有不少陷阱,如何才是聪明选择?
  ●白开水取代冷饮因为热,人们往往饭后就喝杯饮料或吃碗冰,但是一杯珍珠奶茶热量就有240卡,一罐绿 奶茶185卡,一罐冰咖啡115卡,一支雪糕280卡。当我们在喝饮料时只觉得自己是在解渴,不觉得在喝热 量,但是,接下来麻烦大了,因为身体要消耗100卡,可要靠爬楼梯27分钟,或走路1小时,你有没有这么做 呢?
  你可以喝白开水或矿泉水,也许一开始会觉得没味道不好喝,但习惯是养成的,一旦养成清淡的口味,再喝含 糖饮料反而不习惯。
  ●绿豆汤要适量很多人因为吃不下饭,就会喝绿豆汤、红豆汤,但这些食物和米饭一样属糖类,如果吃太多一 样会发胖。
  专家建议,如果饭后要喝一碗绿豆汤(约70卡),记住饭量要减少1/4。如果要把绿豆汤当饭吃,可以把糖少放一点,另外加低脂牛奶,切一些水果,就达到和正餐类似的 营养。
  ●选择低热量三明治吃三明治感觉吃得很少,事实上热量不低,一个便利商店卖的鸡腿三明治热量就有307 卡,下午又会吃点心,反而会增加更多热量。
  其实,便利商店贩卖的三明治中,田园烧肉、海鲜总汇、火腿沙拉三明治热量较低,加湿器厂家;如果有空,也可以自己动手做,多放一点莴苣、小黄瓜、番茄,吃起来更爽口。
  ●多吃蔬菜沙拉夏天是水果盛产期,一般人对水果没有戒心,会大吃特吃,健尔马足疗机官网。事实上,水果中的糖也会让血液中的三酸甘油脂升高。
  其实,夏天也是蔬菜盛产期,盟特新产品厂家,吃吃蔬菜沙拉也不错,让水果的分量少一点。
  ●鲜奶不能当水喝夏天天气热,鲜奶有营养,很多人会把鲜奶当水喝。但是已有研究指出,高蛋白质会阻碍钙 的吸收,加湿器
  营养专家建议,牛奶一天只能喝二三杯。
  全面的夏季营养素
  除了将常见的吃法用“聪明选择�纠正一些外,如果再注意某些营养素的摄取,会让胃口更好。
  ★饭前喝一杯水在饭前1小时,可以喝1杯水,这样除了可以解除肠胃脱水的现象,也可以促进肠胃蠕动,以 及胃的排空,促进食欲。
  ★补充维生素B1夏天喝大量的水和冷饮,而且流汗也多,容易把维生素B族冲出体外,导致食欲不振,而维 生素B族中的维生素B1是将食物中的碳水化合物转换成葡萄糖的媒人,葡萄糖提供脑部与神经系统运作所需的能 量。少了它,虽然照常吃饭,体内的能量却不足,表现无精打采。维生素B1最丰富的来源是所有谷类,如小麦胚 芽、黄豆、糙米等,因为种子发芽时需要这种维生素。肉类以猪肉含量最丰富。
  ★补充维生素B2维生素B2负责转化热能,它可以帮助身体将蛋白质、碳水化合物、脂肪释放出能量,在活 动量大的夏天更需维生素B2。美国康乃尔大学一项研究发现,人体对维生素B2的需求量是随着活动力而增加的 ,维生素B2的最佳食物来源是牛奶、乳酪等乳制品,以及绿色蔬菜如花椰菜、菠菜等。
  ★补充烟碱酸又名维生素B3,它和维生素B1、维生素B2一起负责碳水化合物新陈代谢,并提供能量,缺 乏烟碱酸会引起焦虑、不安、易怒,所以夏天常常觉得烦躁。富含烟碱酸的食物有青花鱼、旗鱼、鸡 肉、牛奶等。
  ★补充维生素C暑热其实也是一种压力来源,可以补充抗压的维生素C,在夏天自制苦瓜汁、芹菜汁、凤梨汁 等各种果汁,既可补充水分,也可以多补充丰富的维生素C。
skyccnicke is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 04:30 AM   #2
opqr232

Cool appears

appears. And I wow gold was so off stride I didn't wow gold purchase plane asking! - I'll bet that's wow gold for cheap why I got that wicked wow gold cheapest communicating; that's the exclusive way wow gold sale Hexagram Eleven can commute to .
Old 08-17-2011, 05:46 AM   #3
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 52019 at 08:11 on June 6, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Casual joke
★ grievances can be told, it will not be wronged; to take away the love, it is not love. -
-
★ same bottle of beverage, convenience store and two dollars, five-star restaurant 60. In many cases, a person's value depends on location. -
-
★ men fear most is people say that small, women hate to be someone that old. -
-
★ demand and not, homes and can not, must not hesitate, for this is the greatest tragedy. -
-
★ You know me, I do not know you; you like me, I know you; you love me, I like you; you leave me, I fell in love with you. -
-
★ Happiness is a relatively level, things have only felt bottom. -
-
★ a \-
-
★ do and not do the biggest difference is: the latter has the right to comment on the former. -
-
★ some things, which is clearly wrong, they can go to insist, as reconciled; some people, knowing that love is also going to give up, because no end; sometimes, though there was no road, still in the former line, as used to it. -
-
★ his hospitality, that he just fell in love with you; he was clumsy, it is his deep love of you; he calmly, that he was tired of you. -
-
★ Sometimes you need to look back, otherwise, always in search, do not know what you have lost. -
-
★ out before saying if you are the owner, said that out later if you became a slave. -
-
★ earth is in motion, a person will not always be in a bad position. -
-
★ sacred and steadfast man's mission: first, to defend the motherland! Second, listen to their words of a woman,puma sneakers! -
-
★ When we believe that they have been very important in this world, when in fact the world is just ready to forgive our childish. -
-
★ memory like the palm of the water, whether you spread out or clenched, will eventually flow drop by drop from the fingers clean. -
-
★ afraid of debt collection is a hero, afraid of debt is really poor. -
-
★ childhood that his father is not simple, but then I own is not simple, and then later feel that their child is not simple. -
-
★ demand and not, homes and can not, must not hesitate, this is one of the greatest tragedy. -
-
★ relationship between man and wife, however bad, and the mother's relationship is also good; no matter how good the relationship between a woman and her husband, and mother's relationship is also poor. -
-
★ people make mistakes, most of the time with the truth too much of the brains, and in the use of brains Shiyou too emotional. -
-
★ freedom is not what you want, but can not do it you do not want to do. -
-
★ most terrible life tomorrow, not today do not know how, but now see all of his life, and can not be changed. -
-
★ trust the depth of a friend, you will not see him laugh, but would be willing to see you cry in front of his face. -
-
★ the world will not care about your self-esteem, people see only your accomplishments. You do not have success in the past, do not over-emphasize self-esteem. - Bill Gates -
-
★ only defensible secrets to get more secrets. -
-
★ man can not say no, women can not say that lightly. -
-
★ when you could not help the tears flow out of time, eyes wide open, do not blink, you'll see the world from clear to fuzzy the whole process -
-
★ life, is used to operate, rather than to mean. Feelings are used to maintain, not to the test. -
★ When lost pants belt,puma shoes on sale, and understand what is called a dependency. -
-
★ formatting yourself, is to delete you! -
-
★ There are many ways to destroy friendship, the most radical one is to borrow money. -
-
★ kept secret of youth, there is a restless heart. -
-
★ What is romantic? Is knowing that she does not like you, still sent 99 roses to her. What is waste? Is knowing that she likes you,puma mens shoes, gave 99 roses to her. -
-
★ rich offering of a money market, no money to take some money home to holding a money market. -
-
★ married and not married to a woman points two men divided the two voluntary marriage and forced marriage. -
-
★ Life is chess, I am willing to death, action is slow, but who will step back to see me. -
-
★ fool this matter, if the dry well, called knowing too; stiff this matter, if the dry well, called deep. -
-
★ In the face of the facts, we are more developed imagination,puma kids shoes, the more disastrous the consequences. -
-
★ There are three things people can not hide: coughing, poverty and love, more they want to hide, the more trying to hide something. -
-
★ If betrayal is a kind of courage, then betray it takes more courage to accept. -
-
★ empty head does not matter, the key is not to water. -
-
★ Do not be afraid the temptation, you resist it, you're a good man; boycott failed to show that you used to be a good man ... ... -
-
★ camels do not cry because it is aware of the precious water; girls do not cry because the tears have not found a worthy person. -
-
★ romance, even to see two straight tracks, it will not help to think of two lines of tears, flowing away. -
-
★ Romans Julius Caesar, Megatron three continents Europe, Asia, dying to tell the waiter said: \; quot; -
-
★ When a person who does not love, he can fall in love with anyone. -
-
★ called love, then, is that you say something that did not believe it, but you hope others believe. -
-
★ A mature person can often find fewer and fewer people to blame, because everyone has difficulties. -
-
★ leave me, do not comfort me because each sewing needle will experience pain. - Fashion is very easy to make your ornaments worth more than your intrinsic value, you fashion. -
-
★ do not like, you can make fortune by the way,puma future cat, do not believe you can get cured by medicine, but you can not from the people who did not love to be happy. -
-
★ women in all the gifts, the flowers that the most valuable because: men send flowers when women have to overcome the kind of flowers in our hands, walking in the streets feeling shy. -
-
★ man that is among the most serious topic to your woman, and between the lighter men,shoes puma, that to someone else's woman. -
-
★ Knowledge is the knowledge that those who eat the more hungry for food. -
-
★ top of the mountain and stand on the foot of the two, although the status is different, but in each other's eyes, the same small. -
-
★ make us unhappy, are some of Zhimaxiaoshi, we can dodge an elephant, but not immune to a fly. -
-
★ fortune to come, more often just because you looked at, more thought for a moment, go one step further. -
-
The so-called third appearance
★ seven beautiful dress; wait till seven so-called temperament-third of talent; seven so-called soft-third of depressed patient. -
-
★ philosopher is not statutory, when you want the same thing more than 5 minutes and 30 seconds, you become a philosopher. -
-
Men just like women
★ quit smoking to lose weight, will always have tomorrow. -
-
★ love sometimes feel like a drink, the mind is obviously clear, but the behavior is out of control. -
-
-
-
-
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote