Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
2shfwfksl
Sergeant Major

2shfwfksl is on a distinguished road
Default Haha ~ die of laughter ... da future husband wrote

First, smoking is not allowed smoking on behalf of you do not love me! 'Point is that smoking is a lonely,' I am, you Pingsha still lonely! You just do not love me or not cried and I was forced to be with you smoking 'chronic suicide' for Love it! ! !

Second, only a small amount of binge drinking are not allowed Bao He, you know I drink your wife, you have to Ganhe how much I'll drink you twice! You are not afraid of my alcoholism, and our family to go bankrupt, then you'll have to see, drink, go!

statement: Dear husband, I set you quit alcohol limit it is mainly for your health, I want our good your side.

three fierce and usually not allowed to me to my minor arguments Kou Kou's no problem, but not for me it real temper. My voice high, thick-skinned, you have to fierce to me, I yell random Cha, and disturbing the neighbors anyway, we have a thick skin shy. Hey, but you also have a thick skin is not afraid to laugh at you find a crazy neighbor's wife, you're fierce, right!

four, my hands are not allowed to have taught that our ancestors 'good men and women not to fight', so no matter how much I later willful, vexatious (I guess we will not, I'm pretty good Italian Da Jie-ren) you are not allowed to do it. I was born the daughter, is a treasure, is the world's only, to marry you is your pleasure, only pain are not allowed to take hands! Do not hear myself!

five, allowed lazy Hey, Russia a little lazy,26 species of globally recognized food eat more of, but love a clean, love bath. Married men are not allowed to show you the dirty nature! I married the husband, not a dump! You have to pack up our things well organized, clean.

six, allowing you love three women at the same time hey, I'm broad-minded enough for it. Tell me the typical woman who clearly knows this, ah, looking for my wife so you smiling now. Well, but that three women must be places I specify: our mother, we Ginny, and me. She will not catch it! As for your mother you shall not compel you, I love on the line.

seven, must have been watching regardless of how old I am a treasure in your heart I'll always be your treasure, in particular, I am 40 years old! Say, 'man 40 a flower, a woman of 40 rubbish' You are not allowed to hold anything against me. Grandma miles, make me a flower when 20 years old 20 years old did not hold anything against your child a hair to the egg. . Hey say, the cow is your wife, can still wear clothing in the 40-year-old feel 18 years old miniskirt `

eight, are not allowed to stick out philandering you dare to spend provoke grass, betrayed me, cheated on me, then I'm affair! You look, your wife charm as ever, worrying about how many people go again. Listen: You have to dare to have that ability, let's race game! Well

nine, allowing you to see the rules and regulations issued after the speech dissatisfaction and protest, Kazakhstan, but only invalid, still have to perform other duties. Who told you to me my husband, and another blessing that life did not call my wife also ... haha ​​

promise: Dear husband, as long as you love me wholeheartedly hurt me, that I will also law-abiding 'marry a chicken with the chicken, marry a dog as a dog', and to love you, love our home and love our mother Zanba as Yin in your column, row worries drowned their sorrows for you, keep you laughing, fight with you, with our hands, we love to create our home a warm and happy woman ... after reading reproduced future husband will have you toe, man Well, after reading the reprint will be very lucky there is a top like this with wife, hey, is very proud of the Oh! The reading does not turn, have accused the two, you go to hell, roll, and you are not qualified to see! Humph!
2shfwfksl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links