Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 06-07-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
shdisid849

Default monster beats by dre casque dre Murder man fled hi

Yesterday, Wang's aunt brought tears to his experience, is behind Wang's mother. Reporter photo

Gan chivalrous white lies

yesterday in court, Wang Guodong (a pseudonym) in 2001, admitted killing his wife and father-in-fact. Wang Guodong recalled in court, all because of his divorce with his wife began.
the day of the murder of his wife, Wang Guodong things because of divorce, an argument with his wife, father also participated in the quarrel. Wang Guodong, said for the court, to hear his wife not to have children, we should give it away when the 4-year-old son, tempted anger,casque dre, first father bench smashed, and then his wife stabbed to death, causing tragedy.
time, 4-year-old son, Wang Guodong Wang (a pseudonym) in the mother house, do not know the tragedy occurred. After the incident, Wang Guodong fled. 4-year-old Wang family to face the father and mother, had made up a white lie: father and mother in a car accident, are gone.
great to see this young case against Wang, a person's heart is breaking.
wandering childhood

for a change order for Wang, unfortunately, forgotten as soon as possible, with Wang Li Wang left Chongqing.
in-law who lives in a period of time, more and more rumors out, in order to prevent this kind of lie was exposed, Wang Li Wang decided to take leave Chongqing.
the beginning, Wang Li found a job in Jiangxi, and took Wang to Jiangxi. Ask for help everywhere, the Wang a primary school in Jiangxi Province, finished first and second grade.
Wang 8 years old, Wang Li unemployed in Jiangxi, Hubei, and then again to find a job. Wang Li Wang and follow to Hubei. Here, Wang and read the two primary schools.
safe finish primary school, to participate in the examination. Himself looking for work around the outside.
done quite well in the examination Wang, who has passed a good middle school in Chongqing. So, two years ago, Wang returned to his hometown of Chongqing, began in junior high school life.
When wandering around the country with Wang when Wang Guodong fled to Xi'an, has been hiding the identity work. June of this year, he was the city police pursuit action captured.
father did not die

Wang yesterday,monster beats by dre, wearing a thin gray pants, his face never smile. A month ago, he suddenly knew his own father did not die. Students know and from there, then the real thing after.
badly.
know my father did not die after the news, Wang had wanted to see if there is no impression of the father, but has no chance. Yesterday trial, separation of father and son finally meet 8 years. But after the trial, in particular, to allow father and son meet, Wang was not shouting
Wang has been reluctant to speak, even if occasionally say a few words, the sound is also very small. Looking at the back of Wang, Wang Li, Wang's mother did not say anything, just looked at him with eyes full of concern in the court yard to go around.
Yesterday, after hearing, Wang Guodong no objection to the prosecutor's allegations, the court announced that it would fix a day for sentencing.
reporter Feng Chao

9:30, Municipal First Intermediate People's Court 18, outside the court, A little boy standing in the doorway, he watched the court the defendant ############## of the man. Although men can only see the broad back, but the boy still has quietly watching. People wearing red clothes issue that is his father, respectively, for 8 years-old father. A month ago, the boy that his parents died in a car accident. Now, he knew his father in early 2001, killing their own mother.
seeking a Love Letter Wang tremendous inner conflict. But in the end, he wrote a letter to the court seeking a love letter. Love letter to this request is not a flowery rhetoric, but to write of life in the face of a child when the mood changes. The full text of it we only hope that when the adults act, a bit more thinking and less impulsive. When violated state laws, you left a broken home.
respected judges uncle and aunt are you:

My name is Wang. Dad called Guodong. Mom told Huang (a pseudonym). This year I'm 13 years old. I have the impression that I did not the parents who had been (that my parents listen to Uncle killed by a car) but still do not think anything is missing,monster beats, my aunt, Uncle mother liked me. I have also flies carefree living in this year's summer was a sudden thing upset. First, I heard my father caught his mouth and from his aunt told my father killed my mother and grandfather. I think they lied to me when I can not accept so many years. Until two days ago, my aunt came back and said my father might die white hair, the world suddenly felt the closest person to a parent. Mom is gone now, though my father kill mother, son, also do hate him. I still hope that the judges have aunts and uncles to father a chance of rehabilitation. I think my father I have the moral support alive. Really, aunts and uncles who, in my young life, suddenly there was a father, and watched him die. I find it difficult to accept. Although my father made a law of the land, but we give him a chance to do my son also believe that he can repent, a good man.
Thank you, aunts and uncles were, and I do not want people to call an orphan, do not want to be looked down upon. Mother almost 70 years old. I have a grateful heart, to study hard and do the same as an uncle, Yang Liwei countries contributing personnel to make up for the sins committed by my father.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
Apordpayora

Default ustka noclegi

pokoje ustka