Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 06-07-2011, 05:10 AM   #1
apoqdlk96

Default oakley sunglasses cheap Richmond Virginia SEO Comp

,cheap oakley sunglasses
For those of you not familiar with MyBlogLog ... think of a Facebook fan widget that you see on most SEO'd sites of today (check out the right nav bar beside this post now). It did not really show status updates,oakley sunglasses sale, it just showed avatars of other MyBlogLog users who had visited the blog / page that the widget was on.
It was a cool idea,replica oakley sunglasses,replica oakley sunglasses SEO Israel - Professiona, and if you bought in to social networking in this dawning phase of social networking,replica oakley sunglasses, you cheap oakley sunglasses could really drive some traffic (or at least consistent traffic) to your site. I experimented with it on a few of my sites. I'm down to having the widget on a single site of mine now. Of course I'll rip that out today or tomorrow.
I can recall the first time I saw a MyBlogLog widget on the sidebar of an Internet marketing replica oakley sunglasses focused blog. It was a pretty cool idea. Kind of like social networking for geeks before the world became enamored with Facebook. Just pulling from my memory,oakley sunglasses SEO NY (search engines optimizat, it seems like MySpace was the dominant social network of the time (and we all know that was full of kids,oakley glasses, marketers (err spammer),cheap oakley sunglass, and some parents trying to keep track of what their kids were up to.
{0 comments}
RIP MyBlogLog
Good bye MyBlogLog.
I just got my official notice this morning that Yahoo,discount oakley sunglasses,oakley glasses SEO Company - The World's Leading S! MyBlogLog is being discontinued effective May 24,oakley sunglasses cheap, 2011. Of course they don't say much else in their email notification, but I did not really expect they would. It seems to me that MyBlogLog was pretty much put on the back burner once Yahoo! bought them a few years back (or was it several - it has been so long since I paid any attention).
So,oakley sunglasses, it's not sad in the sense of losing a longtime friend, but I will likely miss that memory of an occasional acquaintance.
by Richmond SEO

Sponsored Links