Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 07-30-2011, 12:57 PM   #1
inspectj

Default ######## Oakley Sunglasses Todays Man v's Yesterday Ma

Jackson was born the seventh of nine children on August 29, 1958, in Gary, Indiana, an industrial suburb of Chicago, to an African American family. His mother, Katherine Esther Scruse, was a devout Jehovah's Witness, and his father, Joseph Walter "Joe" Jackson, a steel mill worker who performed with an R&B band called The Falcons. Jackson had three sisters, Rebbie, La Toya, and Janet, and five brothers, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, and Randy.
Jackson had a difficult relationship with his father. He said that he was physically and emotionally abused during incessant rehearsals, whippings, and name-calling, though he credited his father's discipline for his success In one altercation recalled by Marlon, Joseph held Michael upside down by one leg and "pummeled him over and over again with his hand, hitting him on his back and buttocks". Joseph would also trip or push the boys into walls. One night while Michael Jackson was asleep, Joseph climbed into his room through the bedroom window, wearing a fright mask and screaming. He said he wanted to teach the children not to leave the window open when they went to sleep. For years afterward, Jackson said he suffered nightmares about being kidnapped from his room Joseph acknowledged in 2003 that he had whipped Jackson as a child.
TODAYS MAN.
Over the years I have come to notice a big difference between today man and yesterdays man, todays male has grown up under the umbrella of the welfare system, the rainbow flag, and an unmarried mum on welfare, lives in a world of free handouts, free everything, isnt really taught to stand on his own two feet, and has to much emotional stuff to deal with and far to many rules and laws, his values he gets from mum, and lacks the balanced thinking of a real Dad.
Most are sociable, polite and can be charming, friendly and likeable, more or less a product of what mum thought a man should be, underneath the facade is a guy most probably sick of pleasing mum, with a healthy dose of domestic deaf, because he fills in for a husband and tries to please mum.
Unfortunately he develops a hidden personality, almost every one of the todays men has some sort of emotional problem and a lot of them turn out to be gays, relationships and issues with women seem to stem from the fatherless upbringing, they can behave like spoiled brats, are sulky mean and possessive, can be spiteful and can inherit the worst aspect of a female personality, they can be belligerent, arrogant secretive, this is just an observation made by me over a lifetime comparing the people that gave me guide lines to follow and the lack of those guide lines for todays man, so I write about it, and its not open for discussion because I dont really care, but some will cringe when they read this.
The welfare system has not taught them to stand on their own two feet, deep down they resent mum, get upset at the slightest thing and pull the silent treatment on you, vengeful, clam up and fail to front their problems, they network a lot.
Or have I just described todays society? my generation we were the exact opposite.
As I got older things changed, one thing has always puzled me, why are there are a lot more gays around these days then when I was a kid, why is that, was the gay thing so suppressed like they would have you beleive, its all about genetics they wil tell you, is it, or was it just an excuse for the deviots to change the laws, we live with suppressed feeling every day, why and how did this one get out of the bag and spread like wildfire, AND WHY HAVE IT PLASTERED ALL OVER THE PLACE.
We suppress a lot of desires, like there are times I would love to beat the shit out of some annoying arshole, but it gets suppressed, and who is to blame for more gays, are so many more kids born this way, or did the preditors manage to pull off a big coup for the gay movement and get their way and advertise it to the world, hey it ok.
DID WE LET OUR YOUTH DOWN, before they ever got the chance to pass purberty, we have a really bad habit of pleasing minority groups, and always at someone elses expense, in this case kids not passed purberty, would their be less around if it wasnt advertised as the in thing, and the rainbow flag flapping in your face, I grew up with lots of males around me, second world war soldiers, and funny I never saw or experienced any gays, their were only men role models, how did society let this one slip under the radar, are we all really poofs and lived with suppressed feelings, or is this just the real deaviot ones justifying something they used to get jailed for.
Does having a dad or men around help you safely navigate puberty, does it give you a better chance to stay out of clutches of the preditors, or as in my case having real men around the predictors dont have as much chance to tell you its fashionable to be gay.
When I was a kid it wasnt fashionable to be gay I never heard of the word poof or the gay word, no banners shouting from the roof top and gay mardi gras, I was given a chance in life to be a man, and pass purberty with out some one trying to tell me gay is ok, their has to be some standards for society to follow, we live all of our lives with suppressed urges, what about if we all had an urge to shit in the street, there has to be some standards.
How and why did these gay laws get passed, was it to further their cause of recruiting young boys into the gay movement and telling them they were born that way, maybe they were and maybe they were not, one thing for sure the gays never gave them a chance to find out, telling kids that havent passed puberty its normal, no its is not normal.
This is what I seen when I was a very young boy growing up on the street, and unfortunately not seen by mainstream society, I seen the gay and lesbian movement spread its tentacles right through our societys with out so much as a word said, I seen it because I grew up with it, I manage to dodge it, I never really understood it.
I just watched it unfold there was nothing I could do, we were the street kids that had to deal with these preditors and all of the other stuff society threw at us.
By stealth they changed the laws, only when I got older I realised what they really did to make the gay movement the normal movement.
Why was legislation passed to play with bums, you never needed a law passed to do that, some things dont need to be advertised, or was it to keep the gays safe and out of trouble with the law.
Even in places where they dont have Deviots making laws, there are remote tribes living in the jungle where ass ########in has always been taboo, yet the poofs will quote jail birds saying if there are no women men will ######## ass, why do you think theyre in jails dummies their ######## ups. .
I was around when soldiers were coming home from world war 2, I was just a kid, a lot of them still had their uniforms on, you could see the rank they held even though most had torn the stripes or badges off, you could see the marks left behind from the discolouration from the sun, a lot still wore their old slouch hats with the rising sun badge, I suppose that was the only clothes they owned, their faces were a bit scraggy war aged these guys, there were no fresh faces amongst them.
Some had lost arms and had steel hooks with pincers to make up for lost hands and fingers, some wore eye patches, missing legs were replaced by steel and wooden stumps, later on tin legs, it always fascinated me how they used to sort of flick the leg to get movement, never the less a happy bunch of guys that never complained about their lot, whinging and complaining is a today disease, these guys had seen life in the raw, they made sacrifices, and learned about life, humility and respect, a quality not passed on to todays bunch of the world owes me a living mob, give me more welfare droobs and I want my gay rights and I will sue you if you call me names bunch of sooks, did these guys loose their mates to fight for the right to tamper with the ass hole I dont think so, I would dare say most would never have gone to fight a war if they thought it was about arse ########ing.
And I never notice any of these men suppressing their gay side, or for that matter any gays, why is that, oviously their must have been some, dont get me wrong there were alway effiminate men bordering on women or women in a mans body, these other gay guys were different, if they could keep a lid on it how come the bum brigade needed to change laws to play with the ring gear, it was never advertised, and not in front of kids like me, we were given the opportunity to grow up without the bum brigade tampering with our arses, and thats the way it should have stayed.
Today its blasted it all over the place with the gay mardi gra stuff and the rainbow flag crowd, sending out its message, did any of the dumb pricks that passed this legisation think of the kids going through purberty, or were they all deviots that passed the laws.
One of the most noticeable things about these ex army guys, was who they were as men, the camaraderie and mateship, the sharing, all loved to smoke rollie and shout their mates a drink out of the same bottle and pass their baccy tin around (tobacco), materialistic stuff wasnt the main part of their thinking, and I never seen any of them kissing another man in public, it was a man feeling thing, being around men had a certain warmth about it, you were proud to part of the man thing, is this whats missing the rough and tumble ways of men denied to the young of today, to much mum and to many pansys.
As a kid I used to hang around the bar where my mum worked, the pub was a meeting place where they downed a few ales, outside of the pub they drank tall bottles of beer and took the caps off with the baccy tin or stained teeth, and real men never wiped the top after someone drank out of it, you were a bloody sissy if you though some one was going to give you germs, and who got sick, no one..
These guy always had the time of day for you, a friendly slap on the head, ruff your hair up and shape up and pretend to box you, always giving some pointers on how to fight or fish, always a trick to show, lemonade in small glasses would be slipped to me under the bar.
I used to get enough tobacco out of the empty baccy packs to sneak off and roll a smoke, I learnt many things from them, they fascinated me I was proud to know these men, always a hi yuh curly, hows me china plate (mate) today and a scruff up, friendly punch on the chin and sometimes a small beer to drink, I must admit I loved beer from that early age, My mum never new, or maybe she did.
What would happen if a man done that to a kid today, he would be arrested or seen as a danger to children by the mind police and the nutter groups.
What has changed so dramatically from my day to now, how come society has become more paranoid about how where going to end up as adults, yet missed the gay law getting changed, and do they know that the real prediditors changed the laws, does it really matter.
Didnt we have obligations to our young people not a minority of deviots who was more important, at least give them a chance to grow up as normal, do we mould ourselves from observations of things we see and what others do, are young minds filled with too much of the wrong crap, not enough dads, to many emotionally unstable mums, to many easy roads to many free hand outs, not enough hard lessons.
We spent our time outdoors andamused ourselves playing in dirt and mud when it rained, we had no room full of toys and games, we had no shoes we walked for miles in bare feet, we didnt ride bikes, dug Bindi thorns out of our feet with a knife, and suppressed the urge to cry when thing got a bit rough, fishing, catching yabbies, or swimming in creeks with deep water holes and just us kids relying on one another if we got into trouble, now the politicially correct worry about everything mob have fenced in the swimming pools, and made the creek swimming holes off limits.
Are we all mad to day rules on top of more rules.
We had to contend with snakes, we walked along paths in the long grass and ran like shit to dodge walking on any snakes, you learn to run faster and jump higher, this helped us in our teenage years dodging coppers,(police) no parioniod mums to protect us, to us all snakes were to be avoided or killed if we could get them, this stuff sharpens your scenses.
We stuck straws down trap door spider holes to lure them up to the top and killed them, you had to keep your eye out for all sorts of dangerous venomous biteing things, our parents never worried about us because we were taught lesson on how to avoid trouble, we learned as kids to look out for our selves and to suppress our urge to handle snakes, we were not over protected, we faced dangers, we learned from our own experiences and were not exposed to the mind benders.
WHY IS SOCIETY SO PARANIOD ABOUT CHILD MOLESTERS TODAY.
Deviots were there in my day but not everywhere like to day, today the parents are more parioniod about their kids getting molested, why is that, good question dont you think, we never had any of those problems as kids, none zero, was that because the deviots had to live with their suppressed feelings.
A very serious question arises when you start to think about all this, and why were gay laws passed to please a minority that has managed to change a world full of gays, funny huh.
Urges were suppressed, why not today, we have to live in a society were we suppress urges every day, if we didnt I most probally would have strangled some prick, I didnt because I suppressed the urge, why couldnt the gay movement suppress theirs, keep it under wraps, you could call todays society the great deviot explosion.
The sharing of drinks and food, no one worried about germs and all of the parioniod shit we go on with today, yet we made it to old age and we built this country, we were to busy when we were young just surviving, kids cant do that today they live in a suppressive society with their computer and TV.
If allowed to exploit their senses kids have amazing powers of the 6th sense, today these senses along with a lot of other things are smothered in bullshit, rules, paronia, false fears.
If I was to look at my success in business I would have to put a lot of it down to 6th senses, learned from my time as a kid.
Today kids are driven everywhere by a worrier mum in a car bigger and tougher car than anyone elses car in case of an accident, safety heaven.
We travelled in the back of any ute or truck with anyone that was kind enough to give us a lift, and hung on like shit to a blanket, hung our heads over the back or the ute playing in the wind making noises with our mouths and yelping when an insect slammed into our eye, being with the men was a great feeling, we learned a lot of lessons on dos and donts, like dont put your head out of the window Ray Bay Replica Consider Getting A New Garage Door, but we learned those little lessons our selves, doday it a raving rat bag parioniod todays mums worrying herself to death, our mums did not do that, they let us lear some hard lessons.
There was a lot of character building in the things we did as kids, probably the most important lesson was to learn to stand on our own two feet, watch were we put our feet, there was no one grinding down a footpath that stuck up a little bit, we soon learned or suffered the consequence of a stubbed toe, no one to sue, we learned to rely on ourselves and our own judgement and common sense, we be become independent, todays kids dont get that chance..
We werent brought up to be victims.
When kids go out their covered in some chemical sunscreen, if they dare go outside their paranoid mums tell them there might be a bad man waiting for them, mostly paranoid mindless shit, and if there are bad men out there, they put them there, remember ladies for every ########ed up male in the world he was most probably brought up by his mum on her own, if you have kids you have an obligation to them you made your bed lie in it, not chasing emotional shit, kids are fed a big dose of paranoid mad stuff by emotionally unstable females fed a constant stream of negative information, not counter balanced by the different minds of men.
The thought police made it easy for couples to divorce, again no thought for kids, nothing changed for the parents they just got madder.
The most damaging thing to societies is the welfare system, it broke up families, punished men and separated them from their children, and what did we end up with a whole society of head cases with identity and social problems, no dads, ha what fool thought we didnt need them, and all because a little bit of shut the ######## up was needed.
Young men brought up by their mothers, funny only the mothers cant see whats wrong with their sons, and shit is there some right royal messed up screws balls in amongst that lot.
There were a few times when I was in my teens when I was sitting in the picture theatre when a weirdo would put his hand on my knee to test you out or try to convert you, to me even as a kid these people were more to be pitied than thought of as a problem, the option was to change seats or give them a big "HEY", usually enough to fix the problem, they lived in this suppressed little world and should have stayed there, and we opened the box they lived in by changing the laws to suit them.
######## them the kids should have been looked after, they havent gone away and will always be amongst us, but to change the laws to suit their deviot way was a wrong move they didnt need law changes to do what they wanted to do.
As a kid I spent a lot of time on the street, living away from home I encountered a lot of different people, I never understood to much of what I saw, I noticed it, didnt want it, and didnt get involved in it, and didnt really care about it, but it was there.
As I got a bit older I noticed more and more closet gays around, these were the same guys I had encountered as a teenager it was just starting to become fashionable, a big percentage of these guys were respectable members of society, they had permeated the clergy, politics, police, teachers, boy scouts etc., These guys became very noticeable to us in the way they were always trying to recruit us young guys into their ranks, but the rest of society seemed to be oblivious of them, and by the rest of society I mean the 98% that were not gay, now its probable 50%, I brushed it off because I could, but I was well aware of these people, they were slick clean cut well-dressed types not rough or brash, the type that was a model in the society.
Being in the closet they had to be careful and suppress their deviot desires, a good thing, today their proud of playing in the turd factory.
They never drew attention to their devious ways but were very notice by us street kids, more so today, I never cared then or now, but its worth writing about them just to let them know there were blokes like me that knew the real score.
Some young guys I knew were bits of sooks and easily manipulated, some guys I knew made money from flashing their dicks, some bashed the old poofs, still I never took much notice it just went into my head, and seems to be something I now think about when I see these new mummy boy types and how todays mans is so much of a ######## up, not necessarily all poofters but a lot of guys with problems.
I personally dont give a bugger if you want to have a gallop on the tan track, but somehow over the years by stealth they managed to change the laws to suit their recruitment schemes.
Im talking about the young that are venerable because they are going through the puberty blues, were these young guys given a chance to be straight, I sure as hell was I was always around men not pansys, their was no in your face stuff.
I often wondered how its possible to suppress the urge to fart in company or pick your ass or nose, yet these guys couldnt suppress the desire to play with an ass hole, and who noticed what they were doing, no one, the silent majority are always asleep on everything.
Now its spot the straight guy, who changed the laws and passed legislation to suit the gays, they did, they were already in positions to do it, they did a good job on confusing the very young before they reached maturity, these pillars of society fooled a lot of ordinary people with their smiling friendly demeanour, no one picked these guy, ######## me they were the good guys, did society stop these gay laws being passed, no, their still passing them.
Is society looking after their children, no, their too busy getting paranoid about other things, the real predators were right under their noses passing legislation, we played into the hands of the predator and legislated into the law books as normal behaviour, who did that help, the kids with problems or the gays that sent their message out its normal, did the kids get protection, no they did not, they were not protected.
You dont have to pass legislation to play in the shit hole just do and keep it to yourself, every day we have to listen to the Deviot one cry its in my genetics, bullshit its in your pants, learn to control yourself you dirty bastard.
I noticed this shit taking shape years ago, now they want the right to have kids.
Why have we replaced common sense with so many laws.
Have we taught people to be like dogs, give them a bone and they come back for more, have we taken away their dignity with the free handout from the welfare mentality, struggling and learning to win is no longer the norm, its about rights, funny we grew up with no rights or entitlements, but we did learn to stand on our own two feet struggled and won, thats how our countries were built.
Look out western world there are billions of suppressed people in the world that have no rights, learning street smarts that are going to take over your business and your rights because their hungrier than you are.
Their not hamstrung by lots of laws and they have no free hand outs, it work learn to survive or starve, our countries need to stop pansy arsing to the do gooders and the politically correct thought police.
As kids We would all go fishing in the back of an old utility (try that today must sit in the car with your seat belt on) If you got hurt from an over friendly slap while getting taught a few boxing lessons you soon learned to tough it out, whinging was not an option if you wanted to be around these guys, suck it up was the order of the day.
We rode horses bare back and were taught to get back on if you fell off, life is the same if you fall, get back up and shut up, stop always being a bloody victim and looking for someone to sue or blame (this stuff is low life lawyer shit).
I remember an old aboriginal man saying to me years ago these do gooders are going to kill my people with hand outs and turn them into dependency on the welfare system, the rest is history.
My mum had to work to support us by working in a bar, today they get the unmarried or deserted wives pension, does it make them a better more independent person, no, does it teach a bit of humility and street smarts, no, but it sure as hell taught me.
And the difference in my generation and the pansy arsed hurt feeling mob of today with all their rule books, dont sack me, dont abuse me, you hurt my feeling, ######## your feelings grow up you bloody sooks, remember my entitlements, pay me my welfare money, give me more of everything for nothing.
I had a small .22 rifle at 5 years of age and was taught all the dos and donts of handling a gun, plus we were taught to shoot I loved playing with and shooting real guns we fished and laughed a lot ######## Oakley Sunglasses, men stuff, there were no mad feminists in our world only real mums real women and real men.
We learned to hunt and kill, we ate what we killed, we learned to fight without spite.
This sort of stuff taught you skills on street smarts and how to conduct yourself, you soon learned where to go and where not to go, how far to push your mouth or just shut up, this sure taught you to stay away from fighting but you could fight if you had to.
If you didnt show respect there was always someone to give you a reminder, today that behaviour is no longer tolerated, we have police and rules, none of them work.
We respected old people, females and especially mothers, we were taught to give up our seats for them, we never swore in front of them, there was strict unwritten rules we abided by, not to do so was to get a foot up the arse, and a foot up the bum was a memory you never forgot and the fear of another one was at the forefront of your thinking on anything stupid in the future.
Men can get accused of being a paedophile if he dares to ever hug a kid, he will never ever get to experience the camaraderie of the men I grew up with because he is liable to be labelled a ######ual Deviot, i got lots of scruff ups and hugs, men teachers that wont go into a room without an adult female, encase he is accused of molestation, hes opened to be sued by every nut case in the world that think their entitled to whatever he has worked his guts out for, he can never ever trust a female if he has a quid, fighting litigation is his second job.
Authoritarian Men school teachers have disappeared, discipline in schools has disappeared, fear of being sued is in, dont hug anyone if you do youre a danger to society, fears and imaginings are all part of todays nut case society, none of this stuff existed when I was a kid, why is that, in the pursuit of a so called better safer world.
Hes scared of commitment because that could turn to shit via some arshole money grabbing lawyer that will give his assets to some bitch he lived with for ten minutes.
Its fashionable to be gay, what was it that changed society from then to now, hormones, food, to many suppressive laws, or was the whole thing helped along by vindictive men hating feminists and the poofters, both groups have ######ual identification problems and have been recruiting the young and brainwashing them to the cause of ########ed up humans.
I think a lot of young men that are not gay have many different females in their lives sadly never committing to any sort of long term relationship because of all the mad shit, and the thought of working all of his life to own something to have it taken away by a bitch helped by ########ed up laws and money hungry lawyers.
Less and less of these men will ever get to experience a full family life, kids and all the works and jerks, hes too busy being afraid of the consequences of attaching himself to a western woman and all of her mad laws, and if he has money he needs to have a water tight pre nup marriage contract, what a way to start off your life, and thats not worth a knob of goat shit in the family law court.
Should this offends you, then please do not click here: Patong Beach Phuket.

Sponsored Links