Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:38 AM   #1
yefan6183

Default christian louboutin madame butterflychristian loub

Fashion Urbia
Outrageous Fall 2011 Christian Louboutin Shoes and Boots
by Nikki Denim on April 30, 2011 · View Comments

in Christian Louboutin,Shoes

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed To get latest news,coupon and secret sales info. Thanks for visiting!
It is only May and I really have not given too much thought into fall fashions but I recently came across some pictures of some very interesting Christian Louboutin shoes that are part of his fall 2011 collection. Christian Louboutin shoes are shoes that I admire but have never owned and truth be told if this is the direction that he is going with his shoes I am not sure if my admiration with continue. I always have thought of Louboutin shoes  as classic simple shoes that are not overly trendy and will be in style for many seasons. It seems to me though that Christian Louboutin  steering in a new direction and creating shoes that are still luxurious but they are outlandish and extreme as well.  It is almost as if Christian himself is afraid of being forgotten and wants to make sure that his shoes are over the top cutting edge shoes.
The first Fall 2011 shoes that caught my attention are the Alex heels. These shoes are designed to look like a paw of a lion and I have to say that goal was achieved. The more I study these shoes the more they grow on me but that could be because they are the best of the worst in my opinion. While these would never be on a wish list of mine I can actually see someone like Kim Kardashian wearing these shoes and pulling them off.

The next questionable Louboutin shoe is the Puck and this is a ombre dyed  pon  fur platform booties that I can not see anyone besides Lady Gaga wearing. This is the most obscure Louboutin shoe ever and without the red soles, I never would have even guessed that this shoe was a Louboutin.  This looks like a costume shoe that as I mentioned before,christian louboutin madame butterfly, only Lady Gaga could pull off.

The Tootsie Booty looks like at one point in time it was a great booty but then the embellishment was carried a bit too far. Now I cannot make sense of what is going on.  Had the shoe just been the laser cut lace patterned leather, this would be an amazingly gorgeous shoe but unfortunately that is not what it is. For some reason Christian Louboutin thought it would be a great idea to attach  snake skin  at the toe, back of the heel, and top of the booty and then trim those areas with studs. If the snake and studs were not enough, the boot also has white fur at the ankle. This boot is a disaster and that is a shame because it had so much potential at one point.

The last major train wreck  shoe is the Splash Fur Platform Slingback and lucky for us it is available in three colors: black suede,christian louboutin los angeles, beige suede, and black leather. These suede and leather slingbacks are not a bad shoe but the problem is that the front is adorned with a huge fur pompom mass that makes this shoe look ridiculous. While none of these shoes are wearable to me, my real issue is with the black leather slingbacks with the large red furball on it. I can not think of anyone who would see this shoe and say “WOW This is a gorgeous shoe that I must have” No, this shoe says walk away , QUICKLY.
l

I do not want to scare you with these shoes, and these are the minority for the collection. The rest of the shoes are quite normal ,sale christian louboutin pumps, though the iconic image of a timeless classic Louboutin shoe may never really return and that makes me a bit nostalgic for the past.

Tagged as: Christian Louboutin, shoes

Sponsored Links