Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 05-27-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
N6486n2ptnu

Default 2010 Best of comic content posted ,

positions of soil, of great aptitude, post very content, laughable do not blame me
(1)
Hu San Niang gave birth, is a big portly babe, I was very puzzled, got married in February, this just into August,,, there is naturally odd ,,,
Ju Yiting usual gathering, exhausted, did not want to go, but the robber on such a big circle, but not bow to see the mushroom and not justified, would have to go with the observance, hey! I am a mere court-level cadres, January salary was two hundred pennyworth, Qin marital a few days antecedent with the twelve, he was department-level cadres, to the less good-looking, not to advert I'll probably must go his Da Jiuzai Huarong tube . But think about center, Qin Zhesi te shameless, so the second marriage also are engaged in a grand, do not swear your son asshole.
Hu San Niang Hu and Wang were low-level cadres Church, with my same level, the king tiger martial arts short is restricted, the character is not noisy clamor, the estimate did not promise much, had wanted to twenty-two definition of the line manner money, but big brother Hu San Niang there seems to put on the words of the Song, the latest mid-level to be adapted, this is a critical moment, the wolf could not bear the child sets vain, to five ounces it.
heard dying Zhang Shun's father, and the remaining five to prepare the two birds.
did vote down the mountain this month, thanks to large, cottage invested by ten percentage commission, an estimated hundred pence bonus, the first advance look at tomorrow, or have Hexibeifeng out.
dwarf throne tiger that guy with the flower-like face and laugh, and then ever more nausea, Hu San Niang was how to wed him? Looks not to see, not meaning to be content! Hey! The dishes are so Zhugong.
occurred at the point a little unhappy, and Song Chao King of Big Brother has had a falling out, in fact, get that differences of conviction, Chao King said the child like the father, Song said, like a big brother Mom, they love to rivalry for such trivial matters.
discussion over the two, red faced, like the heat of the rooster, every time the most detested, they must let men stand, Lin plea to rush out drunk, vomiting, Daizong criminal intermittent deafness, Gongsun Sheng, FUJIAN AGRICULTURE and Short biographical account of three brothers to aid King Chao, Hua-Rong, Wu and Lu Zhishen support Big Brother Song, Wu Zhesi most cunning with that neb, like the father, eyes like a mother, savant Huahuachangzai is more, it is my rotate, I said slowly, are not, like me! Hu San Niang furious, elected up Jiuwan darting my body, people laugh, be considered passed.
In fact, the child, like Big Brother Song, Heibuliuqiu, but I did not dare say
(2)
wine, really good thing, it can make people forget their difficulties.
King drunk
Chao, Song brother also drank too many. They just also got angry, as if there are mortal enemies, like the blink of an eye as brothers, hand in hand, grief that revolutionary history, the rate fell faster than the open writing, it seems that the boss actually is not an mediocre human can When the
drunken King Chao said that looting Gang birthday, thanks to Xiandi promptly notify, alternatively to break into several of our brothers, you are Liangshanpo great benefactor, this altitude smudge that you sit ,,,
Big Brother Song Waving
said again and again, pillaging the execution floor Jiangzhou that, if it is with your brother, my brother arrived, I am terrified of ghosts brother has long become a sword, and this Or take the top spot in the Big Brother you ,,,
two things are bring an end to ...eight hundred Tao Tao, ears from the cocoon, the Wu Zhu sneer at the side, I think, inside of which was not a ,
Wu took the
with air leakage around the broken palm-leaf fan, while shaking side recited: How competitive is safe, the major provision of Scholars joyed the world,,, that statement, that wording, it is sadness, with the dead father-like
I thought to myself, curse the hypocrisy of intellectuals, we are what? Robber ah! People's housing that we scald, we also killed the wife and kids, and you are still here, trapped charge big buns? Ought to be embarrassed! But words can not explain Well, at the end of the day, leading people, leadership is inherently hypocritical beast, Song Chao King of Big Brother and welcome each other every day behind the 8 generations of forefathers, are not met still associated?
Gongsun Sheng is a Taoist, supposedly priests should not drink, Zhesi have to drink rice wine, rice wine is Sujiu say, not Precept Breaking, assassinate, arson, asset you've done, but also care about this puny matter? They want to be a bitch but also Li Paifang, really boring! Lu Zhishen see people, but also monks, people on the light and spacious and more, the drinking liquor, eating meat in the meat, and no one laughed at him!
(3)
wine three embarrassed man field: his brother's wife mantled around drunk, drunk, wrapped around his wife, brother, brother's wife was drunk and mantled himself.
Lu Zhishen
summary of the first sentence is said to have once he was drunk after the lady had pulled Lin Tao Tao go on, but that happened before the mountains.
The second sentence is a synopsis of
Zhang Qing, and his wife drunk another man to love wrapped around always, every time, he sat there, face Green's with the radish like.
The third sentence is a summary of
Wu, involved a woman he went to the sea, of which there was a woman of his pro-sister, and this woman is slew by his own hand , he himself never mentioned the matter, of course, no one would dare ask.
I have never ever done that, for three reasons: First, I did not his wife, two, I will prop the tree wailing drunk, and will never hold a woman, of course, the most important a woman will not let me hold, three, never haunt me after a woman was drunk, even now unconscious drunk, he saw me, immediately woke up.
(4)
I found a decree of man's arrival would influence the woman's capacity for brandy. For instance, if I sit next to, then all women are the Girls Hero, strike with fists fist stroking sleeve, never drunk, and if replaced by Wu, that the matron next to sip two to face crimson, whooped headaches, and even staggering gait, True TM evil the gate.
Sun Erniang another drink, red line around his waist skirt, one foot on the bench, Tuomohengfei of plucking Wu Pinjiu, Wu drink is not, nor drink , reddened, it seems that the burden is kind of long handsome.
woman this thing, three days without playing, never ending pledge watts, which is dwarf tiger Education Zhang Qing Wang then said Zhang Qing, long face, and he often beat, however, is beaten .
Zhang Qing is unfortunate, how to marry such a woman, did not dare break out, look just suffer, if I, already a colossal flare on the ear seeds.
(5)
Lin
the discretion of a person from drinking, I accustomed to clink with him, in fact, I do not like his role, this fence, the wind blows on the back immediately.
merely everyone is quite busy, he is the merely idle, sometimes two men together to drink wine, without whichever reason.
At this time, the king dwarf tiger Distressed passing by, Lin stopped him and asked, how do you put the vice wedding funeral face? We do not eat for free, you get to see this some of the dishes did not earn less today, right?
dwarf tiger Samsam said the king, let alone make, and lose big hair, the gift received more than a thousand taels of silver, light banquet can be spent over two thousand chips of silver
Lin said
hammer on the table, you Bite your tongue, and vegetables all mountain vegetables, fish lake fishing, and rabbit and certainly from the mountains to fight, nothing capital, how to spend so much money
Lin
sound a morsel big, next to someone over here, put index finger to his lips the king dwarf tiger, made a
Lin
I Tongtong his waist, wanted to differentiate him that the restaurant owner is the Song Qing, Song brother's younger brother.
Lin's face like a watercolor mart opened, ruddy and white, pearly and green,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE CON BANDERA, fraught with pique instantly perished and began exercising with a straight face dwarf king tiger: The feast today really good, you see that more fresh vegetables, you savor the soup, savor good, the rabbit, a look that is well cooked, take you two thousand two hundred let you earn money,,,

life difficult, made even more difficult for bandits!
(6)
late by night, I still can not nap, I'm waiting because Big Brother Song.
After the Liangshan
Song brother never slept in one location more than two at night, sometimes middle of the night beating on my door, and sometimes to Huarong there, sometimes to Wu, where he seldom live in their own house. He is also the evil that the door of the house, not suddenly caught fire, that is, inexplicably smashed, I really do not know what he did last generation Han sin.
come here to sleep, I do not outlook big brother never Bed Song, come to ascend the beams, and said to be a child sleep habits, and really do not know who has this accustomed. But get up up, he always lying above the floor, badly battered, saliva everywhere.
drunk today, I publicly asked whether he comes here, I sleep, he sullenly Shuibu Lai, I know he will come, because he will certainly come when Shuibu Lai, to say when he will certainly not come, I would have diagramed out.
navel of the night, Song brother did indeed come up, very sunny cycle was smiling broadly: black servant, did not expect it?
brother so cheerful, do not brush a tiny brother, good aims, I simulated to look like an chance, said: Song Brother, you are not Shuibu Lai it?
brother laughed, said Song, The Art of War says: empty is disloyal, but in reality vacant of, falsehoods, spirits and unpredictable, which is the maximum state of art of war
I think both I was too beautiful, or the an who called the grandson of the stupid.
I suddenly thought, when I think I'm very intelligent when it is not also filled with stupid people?
(7)
meet someone, to change the destiny of his life, which is military coach, said Wu used, but I am deeply that it does.
circumstance of less than high-Qiu Lin, Kaifeng, when the imperial guards is still coach, Lu Zhishen case of less than Jin Cuilian, but also in the economy strategy for the government when Tixia.
fate, so unpredictable! I used to Jiangzhou when prison guards, although not earn big money, but also court workers in preparing monthly paychecks, and sometimes closed fishing a little extra money bribes, gambling gambling, drink, free-roaming days are over. If this trend continues, Qugelaopo, birth to a child, presently ran up a well-off life. Unfortunately, Song was met brother.
Big Brother Song
first saw, the heart was overjoyed, live more than twenty years I eventually met the hideous. Big Brother Song five short three coarse, a quick look at ye like a black and eggplant, but the big spenders, gave me a few hundred ounces of silver before and after, of way, I am not white earnings, he absence not be imputed to Granville bar, do not do handbook fatigue, free way to jails ,,,
so, I never expected that question actually drink Zhesi anti-poetry, in fact, anti-poetry also lacks title, every man has a heart zao anti-plot, drink Mama court drunk is common, but it really should not should not be in the thousands of Xunyang Lou anti-poem on the theme, which was the designated co-operation with state chief, and from people who are official circles, this is not tiger flesh mouth triumphs , Yihong building Paoniu!
title of the question also, you were on the TM but also the Department, the Department has also Department, the Department or the real appoint actually is really nothing Zhaochou type!
The results have been caught and interrogated
, Zhesi play the fool, eat dung to eat with bread-like, about to get away, but did not withstand the critical moment, 竹筒倒豆子 like a child embezzling from neighbors Eggplant to grow up a woman shower glimpse the whole resort, including of course the things I give money, hey! Unfortunately, a great many excrement!
how I was not understanding, that a few hundred taels of silver to lose his head, the mind of a fever, simply backwards, then that tribunal has a plan of corruption committed not sentenced to death, the intestines all rue green.
(8)
two days nought important.
Chao King asked folk to drink each few days, ascertain someone to speak Gesanchawu Song brother.
Please Gongsun Sheng broke a
Lin Cheuk, Gao Qiu's name written on the day of the tie early in the nightfall on a pin.
Wu and Lu Zhishen
done one, two leisure boredom, guess sieve size, won the fan lost a hand, Lu Zhishen eighth straight sets field swollen face of wildly with the biscuits. Lu Zhishen said that old Wu Qian, Wu said Lu Zhishen dumb, the two you made me a language, she spoke up and hit ,,,,
nanquan North thigh, you come to me, his brothers heard a fight, uproar nigh the Mid people, cheer, and a oil, there are drums, but too a jaws opening bet ,,,,
They fought for a long, see no Lycra, had its own stop there. Lu Zhishen said angrily talk to say he is the bastard Wu, Lu Zhishen Dali Wu said he again he is the son of a bitch.
not half an hour, tortoise speak for themselves, and that at all times Wu is no longer with him to a gambling debt to forgive him, no matter Wu does not agree with his mother, said that gambling should not present The two men break and burn.
Qin and Da Jiuzai Huarong
one pinch, if followed by the flower because of Qin Sister drunk when talking about the affectionate name of his ex-wife, was spent Sister volley kick out of bed or the badly beaten, and afterwards, according to Wang dwarf tiger speculated that they were probably used for rivers and lakes in the lost art of the ape stroke type.
Qin is a hot temper, got up and gave a slap to spend Sister, Huarong that did not dress shoes and trotted after the door to slap.
Both are commons, martial masterpieces less the same, and both are department-level leadership, who are disappointed with who, the moment rally up and started to play when the Qin riding Huarong spent watching my brother suffer Sister Qin pulling cilia up to a pass tiger crane double fashion, was riding Hua-Rong Qin play, spend Sister and troubled husband, took Huarong arm to discourage war, scenes of chaos as gruel.
leadership fight, we do not challenge subordinates tried to interfere, say, people are relatives, the two go together Lycra might be hit, meantime just standing watch in the mouth Do not fight in clamored do not fight, was flattered to play more of a wish that they will, or the long night of distraction is really nothing bored to death, and afterward went to Big Brother Song, one to the slap, the two be considered corpuscles.
Minato
too close to the king dwarf tiger, also a slap in the face of Song Big Brother fan, deserve, why did not you quit so close!
Qin Mingcheng the panda eyes, Huarong has become winding mouth, the two do not go out in the home nest, flowers Sister brother also moved back to live. Qin every day at home rupture into lament: the only woman and the villain is also difficult to reserve!
Wu spent
subsequently requested to the isolation of a spent age father made an assignation a month in June Ruan Xiaoer, July Ruanxiao Wu, August Ruan Xiaoqi, go back in array to prevent , Trinidad, along to word, sign papers.
discovered in July after New year is a leap in July, Five-law said they had raised for a month, the seventh of the home turn, the seventh of his wife had signed the word out then have to let go in August, said other old father used to ,,,,
whether or King Chao Song Big Brother, all this is too ashamed too, do not want to control, Wu also signed with the incipient, do not want to own pumping his face, had to recuperate at home, put the hemorrhoids .
Father Nguyen
hateful every day in the Piedmont blind and had three Baiyan Lang ,,,,
(9)
Today, it said
Lu Zhishen,PULSERA BLANCA CON BANDERA USA, Meng Lu Zhishen known as one of the three Liangshanpo the additional two one is Wu Song, one is me.
However, I liken me and Lu Zhishen has been very unhappy that a par with him is that I did not insult the intelligence of high, so every time someone mentioned him, I always stressed: Do not mention him in front of me, I not familiar with him, thank you!
Although I strongly distance themselves from him, but I do not know why, in the eyes of others, we are still Yiluhuose, but I think I told him there are essentially another.
I am act reckless reckless because, by the persistence and muddle things up, he simply did not mind rash, year-old children can Huyou circular and round him.
Wu told he did a brief evaluation: naturally.
But I think, with dissimilar extra applicable word to describe: stupid!
look at the birds he has done, and I have for him to shame.
in Wiltshire when Tixia when he was Jin Cuilian daughter glow, Jin Cuilian this is a butcher mistress, Ms. Zheng has been ousted from their homes because of jealousy, no matter how this is first wife and small three scores between the family, quit other things. But Jin Cuilian some tears, Zhesi on the hot-headed, looking peddler afterwards, the results did not re-start with no light, accidentally killed the other side. Although it is not a good peddler birds Han, bullying men and women of evil tyrants, but I do have a lawful mantle, is a famous entrepreneur in Kansai, are closely related with the state capital, was killed in spacious sunshine, social clash is exceedingly needy, but also saved by a little Messire He not only Paolu.
paradise has eyes, Zhesi in the county and met Kim Shi Funv Yanmen, results are not so find out Jin Cuilian holding the money, why did not he give away instead of running back to Tokyo to Yanmen County as the third, was a few words Huyou to Mount became a monk.
not sit in the hot ass Mountain, Chi Ching was large relating to the Temple elders 忽悠 what deacons to become monks; to a large period Temple, Monk did not become deacons, elders, few words are true knowledge sent to guard the vegetable garden; China to save the history into the state when he was prefect Huyou even the birds have taken the initiative thrown weapons ,,,
been fooled once, may be the achieve, but the times and been fooled, indicating a problem with the people's heads.
Lin madame being molested
that, his extravaganza has stunned people.
Baotoushucuan,
Lu Zhishen
to the very confusing here: the Gao Baotoushucuan, Lin urged on one side, Lu Zhishen in the freak, to watch the all disturbed, in the end someone's lady being molested?
(10)
Shun-the father was dying
I'm a fellow with the Shun-
, routinely a good relationship, many times secretly from his points down the mountain, he was always an eye, one eye closed, so surely this time to visit.
listened that his father liked to eat dates, planned to obtain couple of pounds, go to the canteen I asked Song, credit goes to the two silver pound, te dark! I busted their ass and tear personal premier medal Bucai two liang?
Moreover
salary this month only five ounces, and thought better left to scrape together afterward the death of his father, an integer it! But can not go empty-handed, had to go to the mountains to gather wild mushrooms more conveniently.
Zhang father has been ill, and only into the ventilation, not out of gas.
many brothers, I looked at, generally two types: first, Shun-subordinates, two, is the father not to dead. Dead like me his father not go very few tubes.
carry game with his brothers, there Tihai fresh, there are sent fruit,,, only Lu Zhishen empty-handed, would be delighted Zhesi is generous, education and readiness Shun-twelve silver, where Ken Shun-income, again turned down
Lu Zhishen anxious, emitting a ground-breaking sentence: Anyway, your father happened on this day to when I emulated the ceremony, all right?
all stunned, mute.
Zhang smoothly stiff in the air, not handed out, the paint back to no.
I see the scene a little embarrassed, like a round field, under the invigorating air, took over and said: silver first put it on my side, so two days together with you.
estimated Shun-almost also faint, and saw coiling down the tilt immediately: So much the better, let you go here.
just achieved, they feel not right, a cultivated, it is said that the Han, then ah! Zhang Shun and I 大眼瞪小眼, speechless.
Zhang
do not know our father is also the psyche of gas, or supernatural power, and trembling to sit up and asked: so what your loved ones over there already?
Lu Zhishen accelerate to say his family are in increase to his side.
Zhang said it would be easier
father, when he left money Shaoji Lu Zhishen home after his death, another worker with the award of money.
Lu Zhishen Distressed said, Well Well, Zhang father take forward in the past can retention a lot of straight money from.
(11)
Ning with playing a sensible, not a word with the SB, which is the evaluation of all the brothers Lu Zhishen.
I sometimes suspect that a child is not the pate was Zhesi ass kicked, pate full of paste, and loose-tongued, speaking without considering, mentioning a group of people tin choke.
just up the mountain, see Lin's first words, Mob Sister How?
Lin
look at the face on the black brush, chilly, said:
Lu Zhishen patience
Lin said angrily: dine choke it!

have time to drink, Wu with drink, and then brag almost school rich in 5 automobiles, of adequacy of advice amazing ,,,
leaders boast coerced beating ecstasy, it is the best time to subordinate their flattering, all to collar the opportunity, have reverberated, you made me a language, what words bring an end to ... of the nauseating What unprecedented matter, what is eternal writer friends,,,, music, and production the maximum class, saying affection
Wu
time with a smug, smiling mouth are Bulong ,,,
banquet on the story preferably than seeing, Zhesi unthinking's to the sentence: militia, department, such a high literary grace, how did not even have elevators in the?
the brick instantly to the Wu photographed with the world from the smoke, do not speak morose face, the banquet broke up ,,,
numerous examples of this, his brothers did not call him the head of a lack of crazy and, if necessary for his martial arts, it is estimated long been dingy
(12)
coming Mid-Autumn Festival, the bugger's brother speed up.
not reproach the brothers ambition not tight, robbers are people, at the end of the day, is mommy father raised students over many annuals float away, life and necrosis, not even a letter, who do not ambition to reunite with their families during Mid-Autumn Festival what? Anyhow, reported that a safe return family of these years the province when the grass Lao Gao own grave, and his wife led the children standing next to the nagging and said notwithstanding it's not buried in soil, but worth your Qindie Qindie,,, / p>
but the burglar in this industry characteristic, effortless to scatter, difficult to gather together, so the mounds are the same regardless of which states: down at privately, shall be no survivors,PULSERA NEGRA CON BANDERA!
bugger to stop the brothers, King and Song Chao brother to bury the hatchet, inner consistency, at the end of the day, go on like this, two of them into Guanggansiling the
King Chao
long term is mugging, Song is Big Brother to win over the long term people, Wu Wen Sao Do not have a military advisor to show off, three were helpless on the present location, had held an emergency amplified meeting Church level cadres to partake in, asked us to make plans.
I am an expert
murder, arson, met their heads, and I always just hear to say the fewest, because I own two hearts a few kilograms or remove.
Gongsun Sheng offer advice, to see the law: in the river to set checkpoints, results, and before night-time, slipped his guard post.
Wu
attempt advice, even the sitting method: the sub-group, ten pairs, if one fled, and the remaining 9 were beheaded, Wu is very naive as to think the same about everyone narrated to him loyalty, would not hurt the brothers. Wrong, even when the bandits are compliant to impair the father and mother who cares about a brother? The only sure direction to have an crisis repeal of the day, being so, not so light was the first chopped down a scamper.
Tiger by the Wusong Qi Wang
short hair, Heart weird greenbacks, the intended bundle method: choose a leader for every group, before going to sleep the rest of the nine people knotted up, the results the next morn , head of the run ,,,,
Sun Erniang offer a measure, the deposit law: the withholding of monthly salary and premiums, etc. make up after a festival, but this is another way are obsolete, and does not ########ing matter. Just think,PULSERA NEGRA CON ARGENTINA, in the cottage in the dry, dry as a stamp to get one, all the repose turned over. Pull myself out of it unattended, dry, one vote in the dry top ten votes in the cottage. Point out that wages are not enough plugs teeth, no one rare.
Lu Zhishen
offer advice to frighten law: to seize the fugitive, and cut his head hanging on the mast in public. This is useless when the robber came out, and are used to seeing life and death of the Lord, believe in his head out of a bowl of large scars, two years later, he is a hero, no one to life seriously.
diluted day by day, seeing people, and Song Chao King kept the angry brother, lips are blistering,PULSERA BLANCA CON ITALIA, and still to no advantage.
(13)
departmental-level cadres meeting today, under the military order of Chao king, who then bugger men, who cut the dog's head on.
Huarong is my superior, came back to get our level cadres meeting lobby, combative and said: My dog's head retain his job, not even think to keep your dog's head.
I suddenly thought of a problem, it ran level cadres, who cut the head? Photo of the mouth, however, did not dare to ask.
After the meeting I immediately cried Coke Fountain, Bao Xu and Li Yan meetings, three of them to rule the land of my level officials, It’s about time, taught to deliver the leadership again, the three threatened bird Khan is out.
After the conference ran rapidly ran 3 is definitely subordinate to the convening of a conference, do not guess I know what they say ,,,
I used to think that you are not silence, defect to Huanglihuangzhang, very envious of people who perform silence.
Now I understand
calculate, also set launch to the dome of tea and chat, will not burn their own house, the children do not fall into the wells is not worried anxious, and certainly not their own children .
Chao has always been steady
King became impatient these days, walking carefully Song Big Brother, but immediately they began to trot.
I think, if we find a way to the instant solution of the shanty, I rise in this level cadres to shoo the thing.
but I certainly can not think of this dumb head, but I know someone must have a way of Wu Zhu.
Zhu Wuping constantly a loner, no meaningful mountain dew every day like a fatuous, his stance has all engage with his hands, hurrahed lecture namely all sage mastery, remarks attention to the body while the leading has forever been that variety of object,,, not express your real thoughts.
But I think the most smart cottage must go to him, the strategy higher than a piece with Wu, the effort also profoundly than even the Big Brother Song ,,,
Editor's Note
I do not know, Wu does not seem like he used to see his eyes are always strange, but also everywhere to mortify him.
Song
how to be huge brother does not seem to discern him, bring him to always jeered ,,,
leaders do not like people, all the brothers are far away with TIPS. But I often find him, not that I like him, but no way, I do not know the digit, the gang back at the son of a bitch I often withheld salary, so I always call each time to pick up the salary with him, good to me the checks.
One time I grabbed two hundred and twenty money down, according to a commission into the measurement, even as I counted twelve, but fortunately Wu Zhu in, immediately pointed out that the wrong number, re-figured should be the fifteenth. He did vote that small, robbed of fifty taels of silver, and brought the twelve commission, I gave him one or two as thanks.
Zhesi is small drinking wine, singing the ditty: esteem for Tiger as the animals, beasts V does not move, if every lion howl, the tiger and all useless ,,,
that expression, it is enjoying, like shot wildly, or are shooting wildly.
I say that the leaders do nothing, are prepared to take the luggage to disband, you got to do?
Wu Zhu said the soldiers escape, nothing more than that for there is no hope in the cottage, only to give them hope that they will stay,,, the only way is: amnesty!
(14)
when I excitedly ran to tell when the anthem big brother, big brother face volatile Song, asked who would like to all over, I do not want to betray brother, say I want out .
Big Brother Song
not trust that this customary for me to do, I do not believe. Some coercion, but also about the major principles of a pass, I still do not move, Song Big Brother finally asked my brother is Gansha for?
Although I am rude, but still very sense of duty, that brother is Liangleichadao, utter dedication
brother shook his head, said Song, the so-called brother, is the usual Malaise with alcohol, the key moment for betrayal.
I think, seems a little token, scholars look at problems is not the same, put the Wu Zhu sold.
Big Brother Song
Lengheng heard that it really was Zhesi, that moment, the eyes seem to have murderous brother Song.
out,Equilibrio Xtreme, the heart grew pile up erroneous, my brother is also with the Song brothers? ,,,,
Ju Yiting posted placards, Mid-Autumn Festival, the court will be amnesty, when the brothers official improvement to the Jazz into the home in reputation, this dupe really goes, only no one to open slide, before another running back bugger, Liangshanpo am overwhelmed.

Sponsored Links