Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #1
wxws1078

Default Quietly changed everything

Today went to your alma mater.

the old campus, not new, but it is also unfamiliar to me a lot. School library from the administration building to move out of the deepest, and looks really bright and spacious ... ... can not be called a lot of people have changed, but it really changes a lot less like the memory of the campus was. A lot more cute little ornaments. West ... ... quite a new idea. Teachers are not in an office. However, fairly good, at least come to the teacher called our name. Was quite pleased ... ...

should listen to the teacher, said Shen hh religion, and Christianity, the amount の have not seen her. This really did not think ... ah ... I heard to go to church every week, and I am dizzy, I still remember the history teacher said today, the minds of our generation is the most empty, no sustenance. Amount の, religious, spiritual sustenance can be considered. Hole so that the teacher, speaking dough. Very charitable too! Chen, Oh, that we crash are very familiar to me, is unrecognizable. West, it is no wonder, are all graduates of each session she taught, and contributed ah! Now when the class teacher, a little Leia! Sheng teacher hot hair back, Oh, still the same smiling. Quite miss her language lessons Oh! Chiu wrong class, and Oh, look much better mood has changed. There Su, Oh, and I also know way l, cc, memory fine,Chanel Big Sac White (rt_9005-w), looks like the teacher who started the INNER tocolysis at home, the amount の, time really is a fast, think ah. Khan, who started the math teacher actually quit business to go, really should not be underestimated skill ah!

met fees j, Shen tt they had. Have for a long time no see ... ... West, we all quite good /

I also go to Sun and Zhang lx teachers, the amount の, are long, long time I have not seen her. Now a new administrative building in the new financial room, whistling slightly ~ l! Although feeling a little busy, but she is still very happy it. I opened the door she immediately called out my name. Really excited ... ah ... almost six or seven years, so years, as the fingers of sand. Is always the grip of. We talked a lot, former classmates, the class, but now the current situation with each other and students, though both have changed (had to use the word ah) But, still, or will surface in the eyes. Reminding us of scenes are still clear and bright ... ... Yesterday,

did not see today, Shen cf, Shen j, fees by. Them, the amount の sorry, long time no see, a little miss ah. Can flies good?

diarrhea warm sunshine, wind drum with a pile of sheets of air. Then, start to rise, with the wind, the breath of each other have blown the Jiuxiao. Intertwined, we meet again in the old knowledge of the campus, but also with a strange kind of. So bright ... ...

skirt is a symbol of the campus, the campus banyan expectations, cicada is a symbol of the campus, and our laughter is the campus life. Folds of time bury forget, to forget the years of giving the black hair, forget the bright smile. But, remember. When open those dusty memories, there are still a part of your home page, clearly visible.

went to the bookstore today, and Japan, but also carry a lot of books, hum ... ... lotus bag shrink serious ah. Too much, too worthy of the Pu. Today, only one, so I went out, not happy, sweaty, ah. Xinhua Bookstore is really not the same, a bit small scale. Whistling ~ groping, or go to the library の amount. Wow good, did not meet recognized drops. Borrow books on the back, feeling a little less oxygen, suffocating the /, mood a little bit wrong today, bought the nsns, ah ah ah buy now to buy a purely entertainment. Yeah, almost be carry out, fortunately I have been strong rather die than surrender (hum-watt, exaggerated @ 3 # ¥ 5 ^ ... ...) Today the wind was so big, a little uncomfortable, blow up. Turned the corner, seemingly saw today. Cao y in the library last half dead with rage, and Zhu ft is to talk to the man, looks like a qz's. . . Amount の, gray sky flying machine ... .... West, left,

young minds in the swaying

Dangqi swing in the flowers

laid eyes clear

all the ups and downs quietly changing,

Sponsored Links