Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
baby6899

Default Office 2010 X64 Best deal and coupon Coupon HP Tou

Click here to subscribe to a cost alert for this deal.,Office 2010 Key
Any time the value modifications, we'll allow you to know! HP Home - HP Home is offering $150 quick savings + $30 web-use stackable coupon code on base HP Touchsmart tm2 Multi-touch Tablet PC. Or configure over $1000 and use extra $50 coupon code

Plus get FREE upgrade to 500GB Hard Drive ($40 value),Office 2010 Key,Buy Office 2007 Buy Gateway LT2022u 10.1-Inch Black Netbook After Christmas Sale, FREE Norton Internet Security 2011 software ($29 savings),Windows 7 Product Key, 50% off two 6-cell batteries,Office 2010 X64, $20 off Microsoft Office House & Student and free shipping.

HP tm2 is powered by the new low-voltage Intel 2010 Core i3-380UM or Core i5-470UM with 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5450 switchable graphics. Features brushed aluminum design with "Riptide" engraved illustration wrapped in a lightweight & quiet chasis. The zero-force touch display enables you to twist it 180 degrees, fold it; use the included digital pen to write notes, draw or use your fingers to dictate onscreen (make multiple gestures to interact).

To get the best deal on HP tm2 with Core i3 follow these steps:

1. Click here to start at HP Direct, click Customize & Buy under Base Configuration
2. Click on Review & Buy, Add to Cart
3. Apply Coupon Code LOGICBUY30 upon checkout

This offer: $949.99 - $150 off - $30 coupon code = $769.99 plus FREE shipping.

OR

To get the best offer on HP tm2 with Core i5 follow these steps to configure over $1000 and use $50 coupon code:

1. Click on here to start at HP Direct, click on Customize & Buy under Base Configuration
2. Select Intel Core i5-470UM +512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5450 +$100
3. Select FREE Upgrade to 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection +$0
3. Click on Review & Buy, Add to Cart
4. Apply $50 Code 50LOGIC upon checkout

This offer: $1049.99 - $150 off - $50 coupon code = $849.99 plus FREE shipping.

Need help? if you need help in customizing and leveraging this offer,Office Home And Student 2010 Sale, please feel free to contact us

Similar HP Laptops you may also want to consider:
HP dm4 | HP dv5 | HP dv6 | HP dv6 Select | HP dv7 Select | HP G62