Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
Q6u0e2y7j

Default SNS introduces {private} social {web} ( a )

Chapter SNS business and technical concepts

SNS is a distributed technology, layman's terms is the use of P2P technology to build next-generation network infrastructure software based on the individual.

SNS through dispensed software programming, will now scattered in each of devices on the CPU, hard disk, bandwidth, co-ordination arrangements and giving them is very small comparative to the server apparatus more mighty capabilities. These capabilities include: computing speed, communication speed and cache space.

SNS technical origins: on the Internet, PC, smart phones are not powerful computing and bandwidth resources, they rely on web server, in array to view release information. If each device is calculated and re-allocation of bandwidth resources and sharing, these devices may have a more powerful server than the ability of those. This is the root of the birth of distributed computing theory is the academic root of the birth of SNS technology.

SNS advertisement space: When ordinary people by installing the SNS software can have comparative server computing and communications resources, invest in a large digit of servers that Internet companies will be how to do it? Their convenience in what zones? Will have more new Internet companies there, but the front end of their backdrop they may not even now have the GOOGLE, EBAY,Diesel Mens Jeans, Sina model? Shanda games so even the worker, they arrogant of the lusty cluster of three million servers, is not their essence competitiveness? When a comic writing founder that machine at family, you can let him play through the SNS video device of his go, he needed to go to manage a website? Perhaps a housewife not need to know HTML programming, Web site do not know the term, only through SNS cookbook publishing procedure and a kitchen PC will be proficient to make millions of people to master her craft and her on the stove in the kitchen one by one and are apparently visible. This time, you muse?

the Internet now, as our clients like a idiot, only through the server to do some things like slavery, look at the site, playing additional people's games, mail email, appending of , we have not freedom. Now is the time to begin the revolution! Central mission of revolution is this: how to make more than 10 million PCs to play their own role, granting users to create and control their own information. Intermediate server does not require the enterprise to the mercy of us.

Chapter SNS send the special value of the customer depicted

assumption: I do not have a calculator pre-installed SNS,Diesel Skinny Jeans, I can only use it to engage in the retinue activities:

browse, search, talk, email, community BBS, online games, shopping, sharing piracy, special company applications.

I use the SNS, I use it to engage in the emulating activities:

1. to create my website without having to know HTML or whichever other technology professionals need. SNS all to visit my personal site who can line up and I real-time communication, including text, Internet phone, or face to face video.

2. to create my web radio station, for those who do not need my permission or authorize people to listen to my radio, and I and my crowd with Kara OKAY, DJ, and so on.

3. create a My Network TV aisle, I permit only my friends can penetrate my network television.

4. create my cache, I issued in my store my production information and immediate online to those interested in my merchandise customers face to face bargaining. And I tin Guangyi Xia their stores, even see at each store to exchange items.

5. creating my social network, alternatively I know I do not know who created a **** to my SNS private network. I am only ambitioning to interchange their personal network and, of course, including the competence to use radio, TV,New Diesel Jeans 2011, mart, SNS sites, etc., and communicate with them. The key is the private network I have some control.

6. to create my work flow, and my colleagues in the SNS network can create a workflow where the social network. Social networks in the workflow, the application of tools we use to communicate anything, such as painting together, meet together, to do with the CAD design, and I can amplify their own communication tools and a dedicated colleagues to work together.

7. SNS game play, I can activity those in the SNS-developed online games,Cheap Diesel Jeans, because they do not need to run the game like a grand cluster of servers, so I paid directly to the game makers. Of course, very inexpensive. At least save the model is now more than half of the game spend. And said namely experts in the SNS game evolution games do not need to understand what network programming, yet does not require them to presume the server. Only to be told, the bank debits directly from me. May need to place the server, once and for all, the bank list where ah.

8. watching network television has eventually chilly. In recent years always heard that you can see network TV, not a success. Although it is now my ADSL 2MB, but I can have the speed of 400KB storage network TV, DVD quality is evident.

9. listen to a anthem also old. I am using SNS to make DJ, coupled with my passenger attraction in Yunnan video, Wow, I can sell your own DJ the. Very simple thing, to be at the SNS bank account, for those who ambition to see people disburse ah.

10. I do not like e-mail, why? SNS model because I use e-mail ah. Why? I only allow those who want to send the message to enter my social network,Diesel Store, in my social network where they can e-mail program to use SNS me ah. This of course, no spam, and be proud. Silly.

11. I do no favor GOOGLE, ah? GOOGLE, what a magnificent object on the thing. All those companies which engage in artificial information, is not true. I like to use SNS apt search for those private information loosened, once and for all, than those individuals to establish gossip bureaucratic amusing ah. Ah? ? ?

12. I do not like EBAY, ah? You are not what EBAY 8 years, you now have a diamond on EBAY bachelor of it? Oh, you do not know I can encounter with customers on the SNS, as in the shop for Nanjing Road, and customers can directly learn from it? In truth, ah, do business or to encounter face to face was faster, cheaper course rely on e-business than the store is useless.

13. Hi, this is my new image! What, When did you chance a instructor at the web? The lesson likewise need to hear to you 500 per hour? Why ah? YY, you do not know me I escape through the SNS the amount of geometry it? I live this is real, not like I used to do those materials is fair the product. I am here is to restrict the number of professors, the first thing, I just move the 2 in Shanghai,Diesel Slim Jeans, Beijing, 1, Xinjiang 1, there is the Fengxian County, three nominees friends.

14. This year, Starbucks in the SNS have actually! You see, those juvenile people to take a camera, put a chair in the three-dimensional space in the Starbucks store chat up. You see, the first 25 points into the first song together in order to invite people into it. To the scene is not small, you see more than 100 people inside. Look at the male chasing the matron in it. Really? You see, you see, he elected up a Starbucks roses. Sad, what humans alive in space ah?

SNS device for your hands to solve the bandwidth and computing resources, entire beneath control.

Sponsored Links