Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 09-05-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
bananmqyxf

Thumbs up That's Church » Shirt Giveaway

There is no shortage of awesome Pittsburgh shirts these days (but I still miss WearPittsburgh). Another local company with Pittsburgh-themed shirts is Fresh Factory who have generously agreed to give away a free shirt to two lucky winners. Some of their Burgh shirts include: Bike PGH, which I know I saw for sale at Wildcard: Hockey shirts! I covet this Pirates shirt for my official Bandwagon Driver uniform: They have lots of other non-Burgh shirts too. What: Two winners may choose any one shirt from Fresh Factory in any style or size. When: You have until Wednesday at noon to enter, at which time Random.org will select the two winning comment numbers. How: Just leave a comment! One comment per valid email address and you know the whole shebang about if your comment goes to spam yadda yadda freak out no don’t I’ll pull it out for you take a chill pill and shoot some tequila. So you have something to say, tell me what is the oldest piece of clothing you own and STILL WEAR. Don’t tell me about that skirt from when you were a teenager that SOMEDAY you’re going to fit in again. Me? Gotta be my college tennis t-shirts from mumble mumble years ago. They’re getting a TEENY bit worn out. Come Wednesday, I’ll be giving away your choice of a Pittsburgh fine photography print and then on Friday, History Center tickets are up for grabs. I’M MAKING IT RAIN UP IN HERE. [throws pennies] Did I do that right? &nbsp; Category: Random | August 29, 2011 | | 184 Responses NicoleinTallahassee Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:15 am I have a pink t-shirt that we used to wear as dance cover-ups when I used to compete as a kid. It was grossly oversized then but is a very comfortable t-shirt that I still wear to bed! Jenn Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:18 am I have a green t shirt I got from Old Navy about 6 years ago…It has holes in it…I still wear it, much to the shagrin of my husband who tries to get me to toss it out on a regular basis! Aimee Carter Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:18 am I have a Franco Harris throwback jersey that is my Game Day Prep wear (I change over to my #83 jersey at game time)that I got in 1993. It’s all ready for the ratbirds in 2 weeks! Julie Gong Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:19 am I have a No Noubt basically see-through concert t-shirt from 9th grade that i still wear. It is amazing… like a unicorn. Andy Van Slick Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:20 am Gotta be the old “Property of Pittsburgh Pirates Baseball Club” t-shirt from the late-70s / early-80s that belonged to my Dad before I commandeered it. Kelly Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:20 am I have a “Bayside Tigers” t-shirt that I got while in high school. It was a tribute to my first boyfriend who happened to be named Zach! (insert Zach and Kelly drama here). Beth Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:21 am I have a shirt that I stole from my grandmom when I was 7. I used to wear it on our walks on the beach in the evenings. I remember it came past my knees. Now I wear it to sleep in and it doesn’t fall anywhere near my knees anymore mary Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:22 am Probably the Class of 96 shirt I wear to bed. It’s so nice and soft! Dana Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:23 am A Penguins shirt from the 80s that I stole from my dad. (It’s older than I am.) rose Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:23 am i have a rolling stones tour shirt from 1972 hanging in my closet (i don’t think i gave it to goodwill during the great spring cleaning purge of 2008 — gonna go look in a bit). Becky Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:26 am I think the oldest thing I own and STILL wear is my homecoming shirt from my freshman year of HIGH SCHOOL…so it’s about 9 years old. There are holes everywhere in it, but I love sleeping in it. Noelle Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:27 am My Phi Mu sweatshirt. I will never let that go. Dave Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:28 am I have a skating Pens shirt (Wilkes-Barre Logo)that i got in the early 90′s from the Pens for signing up for a credit card. Actually i am wearing it today as an undershirt. My wife hates it because it is a white t-shirt that is starting to be transparent and some discoloration in certain areas. LOL. Do not know why the Pens have never made the logo as a third jersey : } Robin Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:28 am I have a scarf circa 1980. Yep, it’s grey, white and black leopard. So hey, it’s in AGAIN this fall!!!!! Awesomeness! facie Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:29 am My (Penn State) Thon t-shirt from 1993, when I danced “for the kids.” I wear it sometimes in the late fall when I run. DLDude Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:30 am I have running shoes from 1994 that I use on my treadmill at home. They have notches worn into the sides from the treadmill. If you could see my current physical condition, you would swear I stopped using them in 1995. Mel Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:31 am T-shirts – I have way too many t-shirts. I can’t even pick just one but someone needs to make me get rid of them!! hello haha narf Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:32 am awesome, awesome pitt panthers shirt from 1992. only comes out for super special occasions. and does not even really fit anymore. yet i don’t care since i do love it so. Eleanor's Trousers Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:33 am My Tori Amos concert tee has seen some better days. Like before it got covered in paint and lost a sleeve. Tracy O Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:33 am Still wearing an orange Polo sweatshirt purchased in 1989 from Kaufmanns. You wouldn’t know it isn’t brand new. Most comfortable thing I own. Susan Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:39 am Tie-dye t-shirt dress that I wear as a bathing suit cover-up. It always smells of sunscreen and carried memories of so many beach vacations. beth Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:40 am I have a tshirt from the summer camp I worked at that’s from when I was 13 – that would be 1993. It’s so soft and full of good memories that I just can’t part with it. lucinda Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:43 am I love your writing. I always look forward to your posts. My oldest piece of clothing I could, but won’t, ever wear again is a Jagr tshirt. I got it out &amp; wore during those heady days of #jagrwatch. It’s now in the very back very bottom dresser drawer, with my talbot tshirts. vivian lee Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:46 am I have a pair of jeans from at least 8 years ago, which are always my most perfect fitting jeans even through a few pounds gained and lost. They have seen iterations of wall painting leaving them coated in colors. The knees are ripped and the bottom of the legs frayed. They’re still my favorite jeans and folks ask if I bought them ragged and coated with paint to which I reply, ‘nah, I’m just a messy and sentimental.’ Bryan Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:48 am I’ve got a PSU t-shirt I got during my freshman year, back in the 1900s. Yikes. GF Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:51 am My Dad’s Flannel circa 1977… I wear it when I wanna feel close to him. Don’t know what I’ll do when it wears out. Di Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:52 am College freshman “welcome” shirt that they mail to you the summer before you start freshman year. That was fall 1990 for me (yikes!). It’s strictly a weekend/work out shirt now. Jessica Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:52 am Probably my old t-shirts from Hollister that I wear to bed. Rachel Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:53 am I have a tshirt from the first concert I ever went to…The Grateful Dead at Three Rivers Stadium in June 1995. It is pretty threadbare and I finally had to retire it to the memory box. Down Goes Staalsy Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:55 am I just wore my tennis team shirt from my freshman year of high school the other day. It’s from 1999 and the letters have been peeling off of it for years, but I still love it. I also still often wear the first Grateful Dead T-shirt I ever got, from the same year… the first of many beloved tie-dyes. Christina Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:56 am Wow … everybody got really old things. Probably I am too much of a “throw away” person? My two oldest pieces: - A H&amp;M jeans jacket that I bought the first summer in Munich 11 years ago. - I lately tracked my wonderful, comfortable, hopefully undestroyable black &amp; gold Adidas game day sneakers back to the year 2004. AngryMongo Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:56 am I have a shirt that I wore back in high school that still fits (91-93)…. I don’t know how, but it does. It’s a Canyon River Blues shirt and it’s basically for working outside. And yes, I would proudly wear a Fresh Factory shirt, even though they beat me in a ‘shirt-off’ at Boring Pittsburgh. Lauren Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:57 am Mario Lemieux jersey from 3rd grade. Came down to my knees. Still love it, although it no longer comes down to my knees… I covet that Super Mario shirt, so pick me random number generator. Nicole Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:59 am A pair of old college sweatpants that I keep promising my husband I will throw away. Rachel Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:03 am I have an American Eagle football sweatshirt that is starting to show some wear. It is my most comfortable sweatshirt and I wear it constantly….my husband hates it. I got it back in 2003 when I worked there. JeanC Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:04 am A late 80′s/early 90′s Westmoreland County Community College Basketball Camp t-shirt that I stole from my sister at some point… so worn in and comfy! oh please Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:05 am An old pair of (formerly) black sweatpants that I wore during my first pregnancy. They are now cutoffs and way too huge on me but I love them! T Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:12 am I have a dressy black 3/4 length shirt that I bought in 9th grade and still wear to work to this day. Its just one of those shirts that go with every.thing. and hasn’t worn out. P.S. I am now 25.. so it’s about 11 years old! Marylou Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:13 am My husband still has a Recreation Soccer league t-shirt from when he was in 3rd grade. That’s 18 years ago. Of course the shirts they gave kids back then were grossly over-sized, so it fits. But it’s got holes all over the front of it where the screen print is wearing off. He still insists on wearing it regularly (with an under-shirt of course). Brian Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:16 am Cure 1992 Wish tour t-shirt full of holes. Samantha Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:16 am I have a t-shirt from Assateague Island Pony Penning 1994. I still wear it on the regular. It’s peach-colored and has a watercolor-type of print on it. It was only really hip in 1994, but now it’s ironically hip! BroJack Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:21 am I need t-shirts!! JenG Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:22 am I still wear my fuzzy blue robe that I got my freshman year of college – 1990. It’s a little fuzzier now, but still keeps me warm in these ‘burgh winters! Susan Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:26 am I have an almost see through dress shirt of my fathers that I’ve been wearing since I was about 18, I am now 49!!!!!!! bjagoff Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:27 am I have a blue t-shirt from a Pitt baseball camp I attended in 8th or 9th grade (about 16 years ago). I also have blue athletic shorts from a Pitt basketball camp from around the same time. I still use both, though I have to be extremely delicate with the shirt as there are growing holes all throughout it and the shorts aren’t faring any better. Sheela Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:31 am I have a hoodie from college that I still wear — about 12 years old. Still warm and comfortable. Ali Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:38 am I have a pair of Doc Martens that are going on their 14th year. They still look fantastic. Good investment there. I have a few t-shirst that are probably near 10 years old, but the shoes beat them! Allison Says: August <a href="http://www.shopsellbags.com/"><strong>gucci handbags</strong></a> 29th, 2011 at 11:39 am I still have the very first Steelers shirt I purchased when I moved to Pittsburgh 16 years ago. I have to wear a shirt underneath it, it’s so hole-ridden. Denise Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:44 am My “white” express shorts that I bought in 2000! Pretty sure that is the oldest thing I actively wear! Leigh Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:45 am @ #15 facie — I also have my ’93 Thon long sleeve t-shirt that I wear around the house when it gets a bit chilly. My sisters rip on me for still having that shirt and wearing it. I simply say it’s vintage! Cassie Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:46 am I’m almost 27 and I have been wearing the same pair of yellow Saucony sneakers since I was in 9th grade. Just wore them today! Biggest Fan Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:50 am A Mickey Mouse sweatshirt that is so old and worn and the cuffs have holes but it is so comfy. Not sure of the age but &gt;15 years old. Rachel Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:51 am These shirts look great! PittinDC Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:53 am I totally still wear my high school soccer jersey/tshirts to the gym. Sometimes people give me a funny look.. since they are purple and white.. but it has totally allowed me to meet other Burghers at the gym! Carrie Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:54 am I have a pair of sweatpants that I purchased during high school at camp, and wear after a long day with the kiddos. They are over 20 years old! Josh Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:54 am Oldest shirt I still wear would be a T-shirt from Highschool Cross Country…circa freshmen year which all the way back in 2000. oldgraymare Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:54 am not sure which one is older; my “Dukes of Hazard” t-shirt that I only wear for painting or my Ocean City Maryland tee from the summer of ’79. empirechick Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:57 am While on a high school band trip (87 or 88), I caved to peer pressure and bought a jerga (not sure if that’s the real name – a Mexican baja hoodie pullover thingy.) For some reason we used to call them doomaflatchies. I still love it and wear it often! Perfect for camping and fall nights. mike Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:02 pm I love these pgh shirts. Pittsburghers are the most loyal! unsatisfied Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:02 pm after seeing that pic above, I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE! Akirah Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:05 pm The oldest thing I own that I still wear is probably my purity ring I bought in high school. Stayin’ pure, just like the Jonas brothers! unsatisfied Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:05 pm ok, oldest piece of clothing: my black chuck taylors from circa 1984. (just hope that I’m not DQ’d for using two postings to enter….) Shari Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:14 pm Two golf shirts that belonged to my grandfather. So old you can see through them, but make really good “hair dye day” outfits Jim Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:21 pm I have a Penguins jersey from 1992 that I still wear to Penguin games - also, I have a belt and tennis shoes that I got just before I met my ex-wife…before she was divorced from her ex-husband. I only use the shoes to go to the dump though. HA! Rachel Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:21 pm I have a Penguins T-Shirt for 1993 when the were the Patrick Division Champs and were going for the 3-Peat… to bad it has the sucky half penguin / half triangle logo on it Zack Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:21 pm Pitt shirt from freshman year….its old. cheryl Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:23 pm When I turned 30 my mom gave me a robe/long sweatshirt with “30-something’ on the front – remember the TV Show? I’m soon to be 53….it lives at my dad’s house for use as robe when I’m there every couple of months…so comfy and “broken in….” stephanie Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:23 pm i still wear my metallica t-shirt from the black album tour in 1991. it’s vintage! Moxie Bestos Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:26 pm Stacey and Clinton would be mortified to read these posts. And yet … mine would be a pair of dark green sweatpants emblazoned with “Allderdice Tennis” on one leg. I got them my senior year, either the fall of 1989 or the spring of 1990. Still sleep in them. There’s no earthly reason that they should still fit after 22 years and one baby. Jen Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:27 pm My “Math Counts” t-shirt the Penn State New Ken program in ’93. Nothing says nerd like proudly proclaiming your participation in a day about math! Steph Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:28 pm My oldest shirt is a “Franklin Regional Panthers” shirt I got when I was in middle school and I still wear it. So the shirt is close to 10 years old. It looks quite vintage now (and I guess maybe it is, kind of). Amanda Furman Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:28 pm I still wear tee-shirts that were my dad’s when he was in college (I’m 29). Other than that, I have skirts from high school that I still wear. sarah Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:28 pm I’m 24, but I still like to bum around in my softball all-star team t-shirt from when I was 9! Rich D Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:34 pm I have 3 t-shirts from about 15 years ago that I still wear. 2 are missing collars and sleeves and I just wear them to annoy my wife! megrcam51 Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:36 pm I am still rocking my Rainbow bright pj pants! Traveling Tricia Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:47 pm The oldest item I still wear is actually a skirt I bought from the thrift store in middle school for my part in some project as a roller waitress. The skirt has some magic elastic that still allows it to fit till this day. Adrienne T Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:49 pm I have a sweet pair of blue Saucony’s that I bought in 9th grade. I have been genetically blessed with feet that stop growing after the age of 12, so I still sport these sneakers whenever I can. Shameless plug for Saucony: even though I’ve never heard two people pronounce the brand name the same way twice, those shoes were built to last. They look as good now as they did when I bought them 15ish+ years ago! Catherine Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:55 pm The oldest t-shirt that I still wear is a Hanson t-shirt from their first concert. I believe I was in the 4th grade when I got it, and I’m starting my first year of graduate school. Sadly, I’m not ashamed! Rege Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:56 pm Love the Super Mario shirt. Jen Says: August 29th, 2011 at 12:57 pm I have a pair of my father’s (who just passed away this year at age 59) old jeans from his college days that are now a pair of cut off shorts that I wear all the time at home. I love them and will continue wearing them until they fall apart (which they’re pretty close to already). Magnus Patris Says: August 29th, 2011 at 1:05 pm 12 year old pair of Big Dogs novelty boxers with “Dog Vader” on it and the oh so classy phrase “May the Farts Be With You” printed on the rear. Sorry ladies, I’m taken. Eileen Says: August 29th, 2011 at 1:21 pm I still wear a shirt that I started wearing in 8th grade, about 16 years ago (or something like that…). It’s super soft but has holes all over it. I just can’t get rid of it quite yet and I only wear it when I am lounging around the house where I can’t be seen! katsbynp Says: August 29th, 2011 at 1:22 pm Oldest piece of clothing is a KDKA Radio Bull Pen t-shirt I won by answering a duquesne basketball question. t-shirt is from late 70′s early 80′s and I still wear it as a night shirt..yes I was geeky back then too April Says: August 29th, 2011 at 1:24 pm Overalls!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Wink Says: August 29th, 2011 at 1:34 pm My oldest piece of clothing is a Pittsburgh Maulers t-shirt… I was 6 when I got it. Needless to say it doesn't fit anymore… I guess I have to go with my Geneva College sweatshirt! bucdaddy Says: August 29th, 2011 at 1:53 pm A, I allowed to say I think the chick in the “Believe” shirt is much hotter than Gina, because she’s smiling at me and looks much more comfortable in what she’s wearing? Or maybe it’s just that I’ve grown up around too much Pittsburgh fashion. Anyway, I’m entering not for me but for two friends, one a bike rider and the other a Penguins fan. So Random can double the giveaway by selecting me. Finally, I have so much stuff in my closet that is so old I don’t remember how old much of it is. So I’m just gonna go with the one thing I have with an actual year on it: My Lollapalooza 1994 T-shirt. Wait … when were the Atlanta Olympics? Kate's my name Says: August 29th, 2011 at 1:55 pm I can’t wear it for fear it would fall apart on my body…shirt from 89-90 Pistons team which included a pretty normal Dennis Rodman. James Says: August 29th, 2011 at 1:57 pm A long sleeve business shirt bought 2001. Kate Says: August 29th, 2011 at 2:00 pm I have a hoodie from the 1989 Erie marathon. It is so comfortable and not too worn out, so I just can’t throw it away. I didn’t run the marathon, just watched and cheered. Monica Says: August 29th, 2011 at 2:03 pm I have a black skirt from Old Navy that I bought in 1994 and still wear (usually with a yellow t-shirt for black ‘n gold day). Pittsburgh Tom Says: August 29th, 2011 at 2:04 pm I have a pair of cutoff sweat shorts that I still use to exercise in. They were sweat pants from my youth soccer league in the mid 80′s and when they got too short, I cut them off. The material has stretched over the years, so they still fit despite my weight having doubled since then. T Says: August 29th, 2011 at 2:05 pm If there’s ever an “Ugly Sweater” party, I win the prize. I still have, and wear on occasion, a sweater from my back-to-school shopping just before freshman year of high school. Um, I started HS in 1988, so you can imagine the atrocity of this thing. I don’t wear it no a regular basis though… it’s one of those things I’ll pull out when the kids have a snow day or something, because it’s entertaining I also have been hoarding an ugly Christmas sweater from the late 80′s as well, just hoping someone will invite me to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party/contest. It has jingle bells! Stefanie Says: August 29th, 2011 at 2:15 pm I have pajama shorts I got from The Gap back in high school in 1993 or 1994. I still wear them to bed in the summer because they are so comfy. Noah Says: August 29th, 2011 at 2:23 pm My dad’s Meadowink shirt from the 70s when he was a teen and worked there. Technically I don’t wear it, but rather my fiance stole it from me and she wears it. lisa Says: August 29th, 2011 at 2:35 pm oh my, well I have a few tee shirts that are my faves, soft and well worn! Katie Says: August 29th, 2011 at 2:39 pm It’s my work-issued t-shirt from Wegmans (supermarket in Western NY) – I was in the produce dept, so it has “Strive for Five” on it, along with a HUGE handprint saying “Helping Hands” – two of their campaigns from when I worked there *21* years ago. Best job I ever had – they gave me a college scholarship AND I met my husband there! Jennifer Says: August 29th, 2011 at 2:40 pm A faded Tie-Dye DMB tshirt from the mid nineties… RPC Says: August 29th, 2011 at 2:44 pm My Delta Tau Delta t-shirt from, gulp, 1979. Ex-Pat Pittsburgh Girl Says: August 29th, 2011 at 2:49 pm My favorite is a long-sleeved t-shirt that I got at the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympics that I wear to death in the fall and winter. It was the cities of all of the prior winter olympics listed on the back. It’s the most comfortable shirt I own. The oldest item is a pair of sweats that I cut down to shorts. I got them while in college in 1988. I wear them to paint in and you can see a history of my apartment paint choices going back 20+ years. (PS. I own the We are Fam-a-lee shirt. Very compfortable.) Patrick Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:06 pm My oldest piece of clothing is my Neshannock Soccer club t-shirt that we wore as a “uniform” in spring soccer my junior year of high school. for some reason, even though I got fatter and fatter, the shirt still fit me, like the fabled traveling pants. I still own it and wear it. PGHinFLA Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:08 pm Long sleeve IUP T-shirt circa 1982! HappyBurghTroll Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:09 pm Love this shirt! A Metallica concert T-shirt from the Monsters of Rock tour Summer of 1988. Best part of all is recently some dude came up to me in line at CVS and High Fived me for being at the concert. That rocked! Emilie Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:10 pm Penn State 1999 Dance Marathon long sleeved t-shirt. It’s my go to shirt when I am having a really bad day with a pair of sweats. It makes me feel better instantly! MizzPenz Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:19 pm I still wear the fuzzy slipper socks I had on when my daughter was born almost 23 years ago. I know it’s lame, but they make me smile. tmb Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:21 pm I wore my brown work shoes today which I purchased in 2001 Amy Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:22 pm I still wear a pair of high school sweatpants that I got from marching band back in 1990. red pen mama Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:27 pm My weakness is sweaters. My current oldest sweater has got to pre-date my marriage (10 years). It split along one of the side seams, and I sewed it together. It is a big, striped, comfortable knit turtleneck sweater that will have to completely unravel for me to stop wearing. I just love it. Robbie Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:35 pm I have a stussy shirt from when I was 13. Im 31 now. It has holes so large in the shoulders that its sometimes hard to determine which one is the hole for my head. Dash66 Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:41 pm Should I mention my underwear from the 80′s? There isn’t that much more than the waist band and the seamsnow, and the waist band has lost all of it’s elastic. Just kidding, the oldest piece of clothing that I wear is a t-shirt from the first unit I was in durring my Air Force career 20 year ago. all5boys Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:47 pm I have an Allegheny Crew sweatshirt from my good ole days at Allegheny College (purchased in 1993). The funny thing is we didn’t have a crew team, but the sweatshirt is so comfy that I can’t bear to get rid of it even if it looks like it is on the losing end of a battle of moths. L12 Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:49 pm My practice jerseys from middle school volleyball (at Norwin. Do I get bonus points?). I still break them out for tournaments sometimes, 18 years later! jdstar3177 Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:54 pm Flannel pj bottoms from college days. They are in horrible shape but I wear them when I’m sick. Diana Says: August 29th, 2011 at 3:59 pm I have a pair of american eagle boxer shorts I wear as PJs….got them in the 8th grade. LeftysMom Says: August 29th, 2011 at 4:00 pm I still wear the sweatshirt everyone in my graduating class got, that has the names of all the seniors on the back. SusanV Says: August 29th, 2011 at 4:09 pm I wear all my shirts from playing high school sports as pajamas. Some of them are *very* worn. There is one from the West Middle######, PA cross country invitational that my husband BEGS me to toss to the rag bag every single time I wear it. My mom reminds me she’s going to make a quilt from them when I’m “done” with them. But I love them. They’re so comfortable. I will never get rid of them willingly. I AM NOT “DONE” WITH THEM! Mahsdad Says: August 29th, 2011 at 4:27 pm I have a shirt from the Strip District that’s got to be at least 20 years old that I still wear, or one from the opening run of Nightmare before Christmas that we had made in 1993 cmd_45 Says: August 29th, 2011 at 4:59 pm I love t-shirts!!! Megan Says: August 29th, 2011 at 5:04 pm I have a pair of cut-off sweatpants from 7th or 8th grade, making them at least 16 years old. I still wear them around the house or to sleep. O Says: August 29th, 2011 at 5:04 pm I was in Wild Card just this Saturday. Awesome store. My T-Shirts are my oldest clothes. I still wear some that I bought in the 90′s. Maybe I can toss one if I win! James Says: August 29th, 2011 at 5:16 pm I have a sweatshirt that I begged my mother to buy me when I was a freshman in high school. That makes it 17 years old. Of course, it stays under shirts these days bc it is a georgetown hoyas sweatshirt. Julie Says: August 29th, 2011 at 5:19 pm I have a Slippery Rock sweatshirt that my dad bought me when I was in (approximately) the sixth grade… making it almost 20 years old. It is huge and stretched out and wonderful! Rob Says: August 29th, 2011 at 5:29 pm I wear my summer of ’90 Foodland Raiders summer league tank top to cut thr grass and sleep in. luckily I had 3 or them because they have seen better days. J Says: August 29th, 2011 at 6:04 pm I still wear my high school yearbook staff t-shirt… not in public, of course, because that may be a little dorky. Heather Says: August 29th, 2011 at 6:55 pm I have an old Bud Light T with one of the penguins from the old Doo-bee-doo-bee-doo commercials. That thing has to be from the late 80s, early 90s I’m guessing. You can hardly make out the penguin, but I know he’s there! Natalie Says: August 29th, 2011 at 7:26 pm LOVE the believe shirt. Oldest item I have is a jacket proclaiming my band geekedness at the University level. I don’t actually wear it anymore, but I can’t get rid of it either. Lindsay Says: August 29th, 2011 at 7:29 pm I think my senior class shirt from high school is the oldest thing I own and still wear (to the gym). It’s 11 years old now, and isn’t the brightest shade of white anymore, but I love it. Mary Davis Smith Says: August 29th, 2011 at 8:14 pm I could use a new Tshirt! Especially a Pittsburgh one! Pull my name!!! Stephanie Says: August 29th, 2011 at 8:37 pm I have PJ pants from 1990 (jr high school for me)that I still wear all the time. They have little figure skaters all over them. Emily Says: August 29th, 2011 at 8:53 pm I have a pair of Penn State PJ pants with the lion head logo all over them. I got them several years ago and they’ve been worn down to the perfect softness…except the entire backside is split open. They have many other holes…but they have pockets! Sadly, I think my husband has stolen them to pitch them tomorrow with the trash. ::frown:: Kim Says: August 29th, 2011 at 9:17 pm Hunter green Gap sweatshirt my husband bought for me when we were dating in 1994. Still love it (and it’s totally falling apart)! Jim Says: August 29th, 2011 at 9:49 pm I have a favorite multi-colored cardigan sweater that my grandad gave me in 1994. I think of him often and feel Mr. Rogersy when I wear it. My girlfriend is threatening to give it to Goodwill. Must. Be. Stopped. [shaking fists in the air] Mark Hudson Says: August 29th, 2011 at 9:54 pm oldest is a rack jacket I got in ninth grade (1976)- still schweeeeet looking, although i don’t have the nascent ########-stache and winged male Farrah hair to go with it anymore Jessica Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:04 pm Old, old, old sweatpants from high school (17 years ago! Ouch!) that I still wear to sleep in and mow the lawn in. Glad they still fit!! Marc C Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:15 pm A t-shirt I got from my highschool cross country race, circa 1991! Sherry Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:15 pm My Eureka College t-shirt from 16 years ago, granted it’s now a paint shirt — but it’s THE paint shirt, baby. Burgh Bird Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:28 pm I have a threadbare white t-shirt from the GAP, from when I liked to shop there, maybe senior year of HS or Freshman year at DuqU. Although I should be DQ’d because not a single other thing I still own from HS still fits my ample behind, for some reason, that stupid tshirt still does….alas, it has been relegated to the night shift. Burgh Bird Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:29 pm OOOps, my bad- I believe that shirt to be 20 or 21 years old. Katie Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:29 pm I have a pair of Old Navy capri pj pants that I bought in 2005 when I was a high school senior. May not fit the best anymore (oops) but they’re still super comfy Lindsay Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:29 pm My old softball hoodie from high school 8 years ago…I love it, mainly because it says my name on the back so I feel cool annietiques Says: August 29th, 2011 at 10:34 pm Old, old t-shirt from the “Peaches’ record store in Jacksonville, FL from the 70′s. Lindsay Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:07 pm A 14-year-old screen-printed t-shirt that I made in my high school Graphics Communications class. I wear it to bed all the time and the paint hasn’t even cracked! Gina Says: August 29th, 2011 at 11:30 pm I have a tshirt that was my aunt’s in college…25 years ago. I used to sleep in it when I was a kid, and throughout the years and all the washing it has become super thin but that just makes it insanely comfortable. I’ll never get rid of it. Mindy Says: August 30th, 2011 at 12:14 am I have the BELIEVE shirt and love it. I’m currently wearing my high school baseball county champs shirt from 1995. Alethea Says: August 30th, 2011 at 1:34 am I’m currently wearing a t-shirt that I’ve owned since 8th grade. I’m 30. Ashlee Says: August 30th, 2011 at 1:51 am I’ve been wearing a pair of shorts that were given to me as a gift when I was starting junior high… 14 years ago. Back then, they were longer wide-leg shorts with my toothpick legs sticking out. Now, they’re fitted to my thighs, and the length is average. Caroline Says: August 30th, 2011 at 7:36 am my brother’s kid-sized Jagr player shirt that I found in the basement. It wouldn’t be such a big deal, it’s very awesome and real-retro, except it SMELLS like basement if you stand too close. Welp. lovesthenorthside Says: August 30th, 2011 at 7:49 am from college: a george washington university crew sweatshirt that threatens to shed a cuff or a neckline everytime i wear it. i’m not even saying how old that is. Andrew Says: August 30th, 2011 at 8:30 am A D.A.R.E. shirt that I bought at a thrift store in my senior year of high school (13 years ago). That thing still gets worn every couple of weeks and apart from some serious fading, appears to be indestructible! Mrs. Giuffre Says: August 30th, 2011 at 8:32 am Pittsburgh T’s rock. Tracy Says: August 30th, 2011 at 8:37 am Gray Army t-shirt that my best guy buddy gave me back in the day…way back in the day. It’s see through now, but oh yeah, I still rock it. Lisa Says: August 30th, 2011 at 8:59 am I have an old boyfriend’s T-shirt-(20 years ago old) that was old when I acquired it. It’s so soft and comfy-I can’t give it up. JulieH Says: August 30th, 2011 at 10:05 am Probably some college t-shirts that I got back in high school when I was college visiting with my mom. Still so comfy and soft, many years later :0) Melanie Says: August 30th, 2011 at 10:06 am I have a flannel Penn State pj shirt that my mom bought at Big Lots when I was a kid. I wore it through high school and after I graduated from Penn State had a new found respect for it. I still sleep in it sometimes. Megan Says: August 30th, 2011 at 10:11 am I think my oldest piece of clothing is this pair of red and black striped drawstring pajama pants that I bought from an Army Navy surplus store in college. I wore them ALL THE TIME, including to class and out and about. I knew they were awful, but I didn’t care because they were so, so comfortable, and I thought they were cute. I still wear them around the house, even though the waistband is worn through in several spots, and it won’t be long before the drawstring has nothing to support anymore. As an aside, I always wore these pants when I was working on a paper in college, paired with a white t-shirt with an ENORMOUS Elvis head on the front. Everyone in my dorm knew it was my paper-writing outfit because I would wear it until the paper was done, even if it was days on end. Sadly, the t-shirt was worn and washed so much that it was eventually so thin, it was more the idea of a shirt than an actual shirt. johhaz6312 Says: August 30th, 2011 at 10:15 am My oldest shirt that I still wear is my Kiss concert T Shirt from their 1996 tour. I was still living back in the burgh at that point. Of course that was at the Civic Arena. That was with the original line up too amy Says: August 30th, 2011 at 10:25 am I have all my ’79-80′s concert tees like the Rolling Stones,Van Halen, Bruce Springsteen, Journey, Heart, Rush and many more, that my kids now wear. I put them all away and kept them nice and wow, was I ever tiny back then! Ren Says: August 30th, 2011 at 10:45 am 1994, softball t-shirt from 4th grade! I wear it to the gym. Ben Says: August 30th, 2011 at 10:51 am I have an old fraternity shirt with the sleeves long ago cut-off that I still throw on once in a while to cut grass, go to gym etc. Can’t get rid of it! It has a Stone Cold Steve Austin reference on it (when he was young) which tells you how old it is…! Ben Says: August 30th, 2011 at 10:52 am Probably my old Steeler Shorts I sport on random nights before bed. Paint-stained, shrunk, but Still holding strong…. Katie Says: August 30th, 2011 at 10:52 am My pink and black high-top converse neakers. And yes, I am way too old to be wearing them. me123 Says: August 30th, 2011 at 10:53 am My W&amp;J freshmen orientation t-shirt – from fall 1990. I really want a Super Mario shirt! Jenn Says: August 30th, 2011 at 11:25 am I have tee shirts that date back to my Freshman year in college…1992.. Karen S. Says: August 30th, 2011 at 11:32 am No joke, my oldest garment that I wear is the sweatshirt I got my freshman year in high school. I remember the teacher who coordinated the sale telling my mom that I’d wear it forever. How true! Joel Says: August 30th, 2011 at 12:22 pm I have a Berlin Brothers Elementary Band t-shirt that’s been in my closet for about 12 years (I’m 25). Funny..I didn’t even go to Berlin Brothers…nor was I in the band…it’s a shirt I got from Salvation Army. Heather Says: August 30th, 2011 at 1:09 pm I recently saw my mother wearing one of my old tshirts from the seventh grade! Granted, it was just for painting in, but still. I’m shocked it hasn’t dry rotted by now. Sarah Says: August 30th, 2011 at 1:17 pm I have a polyester Pitt shirt that is just older than me – probably from 1980. It was either my mom’s or my dad’s sisters shirt from when they were students there(they were neighbors). JennyMoon Says: August 30th, 2011 at 1:19 pm Not me because I throw everything away but my husband has clothes that he still wears that have gone in an out of style several times and he’s only 43!!! Bonnie Says: August 30th, 2011 at 1:24 pm The oldest shirt I still wear is the Hershey’s shirt I bought 11 years ago. It has a crappy load of tiny holes in it but it is the comfiest shirt ever! Melanie Zimmerman Says: August 30th, 2011 at 1:37 pm My husband’s family had an excavating business and they had these awesome baseball style t-shirts from the 70′s and they are still around! My daughter and I wear these red and blue shirts all the time- SO comfy! Leslie Says: August 30th, 2011 at 1:40 pm I have an old Steelers T shirt I got for my 21st birthday (15 years ago) that I still wear even though there are tiny holes along the seams. LOVE IT! Danielle Says: August 30th, 2011 at 2:28 pm A maternity tank top I got at Gabes for a quarter. I don’t have kids but I just love this tank top. Other than it being longer than most tops you would not even know it is maternity wear. Tiffany Says: August 30th, 2011 at 4:23 pm Steelers training camp gym shorts that were my fathers when he was in college. I wear them all the time. I am not entirely convinced that he was ever small enough to fit into them. He went to college in the 70s but they are incredibly comfortable. Kelly Says: August 30th, 2011 at 9:45 pm I have a Levi’s jean jacket that I bought from The Gap in the 80′s when The Gap still sold Levi’s! Brianne Says: August 30th, 2011 at 9:47 pm The oldest thing I wear on a regular basis is the “class shirt” with everyone in my high school graduating class’s signatures on it. Perfect sleeping shirt! Amber Says: August 30th, 2011 at 9:59 pm Sorry, too large to wear any of my old clothes. I still have some of my old belts, and the ends can barely wave hi to each other when I recently made my ‘old waist’ ‘new waist’ comparison. I still blame my kids! Matt Says: August 30th, 2011 at 11:01 pm Great shirts! Dave Says: August 30th, 2011 at 11:19 pm I have a shirt my brother got me when he was in the Marines with the name of the ship on which he served at the time . . . in 1995. One of my most beloved and most comfortable shirts ever. I still wear it, though now as a sleep shirt, since it is getting thin. Callser Says: August 31st, 2011 at 1:27 am The oldest thing I can think of is a Garth Brooks t-shirt from a concert about 12 years ago. PensFan024 Says: August 31st, 2011 at 9:49 am It’s gotta be a 1979 Pirates shirt my grandma gave to me. Mind you, I was born in 1980 so it’s older than me. Kathy Says: August 31st, 2011 at 10:01 am That’s an easy question. It’s my Oakland Athletics hat that my parents got me in 3rd grade. It has permanent stains from my 1980′s hair bear days. This year my hat celebrated <a href="http://www.shopsellbags.com"><strong>chanel handbags</strong></a> it’s 25th birthday! Holly Says: August 31st, 2011 at 10:20 am The oldest thing I still wear is one of my AGD sorority tee shirts from 1992. It was the one with the grateful dead dancing bears. Jenn Says: August 31st, 2011 at 11:00 am I have a 1989 Pittsburgh Pirates t-shirt that I still wear to games. That shirt saw Three Rivers Stadium when I wore it as a kid! It’s a little worn in spots but still wearable. And awesome. jah Says: August 31st, 2011 at 11:24 am I recently discovered an old Kennywood t-shirt in a bunch of stuff at my parents’ house, and have brought it out of retirement. It is at least as old as me (29) maybe older, and has an old Kennywood logo with a merry-go-round on the front. Classic :0) Laura Says: August 31st, 2011 at 11:28 am Free t-shirt from the Washington State Cultural Fair from 8th Grade. I am pretty sure it only lasted this long because I didn’t start wearing it right away. Goes perfectly with all types of sweat pants and p.j. pants. Leave a Comment Name Mail (will not be published) Website Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail

Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
airjorda4lc
Commander In Chief

airjorda4lc is on a distinguished road
Exclamation aj7 good!

goodcheap Nike Dunks Low on salecheap Jordan 12.5 Team on salecheap Jordan 16.5 Team on salecheap Jordan 23 Classic on salecheap Jordan B2Rue on sale