Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
lorrakrypy

Thumbs up Wimbledon champ Kvitova upset at U.S. Open

Petra Kvitova serves against Alexandra Dulgheru Monday in New York. (Chris Trotman/Getty Images)Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova was upset by Alexandra Dulgheru of Romania in the first round of the U.S. Open on Monday in New York. The 48th-ranked Romanian won 7-6 (3), 6-3. The fifth-seeded Kvitova, from the Czech Republic, committed 52 unforced errors. Dulgheru improved to 3-9 against top-10 opponents, with her first victory on a surface other than clay. She had played only one singles match since Wimbledon because of injuries to both knees. Also on Monday, American Mardy Fish began his tournament with a 6-2, 6-2, 6-1 victory over Tobias Kamke ofGermany that included a between-the-legs shot in the final game of a match that took only one hour, 43 minutes. "To be honest, I thought that was my only shot," Fish said. "I didn't try to hit a winner. Just tried to make it." But if Fish is ever going to bring out his inner showman, now is the time. He enters as the eighth seed, the top-ranked player, man or woman, in America, supplanting Andy Roddick after his long run as the top American male. As such, Fish earned prime billing — the opening match in Arthur Ashe Stadium, where play began two hours later than scheduled as workers hurried to prepare the stadium that was battened down for Hurricane Irene over the weekend. "I'm just so excited to be in this position. To be out <a href="http://www.shopsellbags.com/"><strong>gucci handbags</strong></a> here. I don't get to play out here too often," Fish said. "Hopefully, I'll get to play out here more this year." Indeed, a lot feels new for the 29-year-old from Los Angeles, who has never gotten further than the quarterfinals at a major. Fish opened the match by losing his serve, but that turned out to be the only hiccup. He is one of 14 American men entered in the U.S. Open, as the host country continues its quest to find the next great champion. No U.S. man has won a major since Roddick won in New York in 2003. "Andy's been the No. 1 player in our generation for years," Fish said. "This is extremely different for me, this feeling coming out here and trying to show everything you can, to show you're the No. 1 guy, at least for this tournament. It's been a lot of fun." Also winning in early play Monday was 27th-seeded Marin Cilic, who defeated 19-year-old American Ryan Harrison 6-2, 7-5, 7-6 (6). Harrison, who made headlines last year with his first-round upset of 15th-seeded Ivan Ljubicic, had chances to serve out the second and third sets, but was broken each time. He also squandered a 4-1 lead in the third-set tiebreaker — and took nothing away from this match but a few scratched-up rackets, the result of the multiple times he bounced them, kicked them and skidded them along the ground at Louis Armstrong Stadium. He also kicked a ball into the stands. "I didn't break any rackets; I didn't say swear words on court," Harrison said. "It could have gotten <a href="http://www.shopsellbags.com"><strong>chanel handbags</strong></a> better and I could have been better. I didn't really go nuts." Other early winners included ninth-seeded Tomas Berdych, 20th-seeded Janko Tipsarevic, No. 31 Marcel Granollers, No. 22 Alexandr Dolgopolov and, on the women's side, No. 19 Julia Goerges. Sharapova, seeded third, had a late-afternoon match in Arthur Ashe Stadium, while No. 3 Roger Federer and Venus Williams were scheduled for night matches.

Sponsored Links