Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 06-20-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
Ksalh9689x

Default Thinking almost the product

today a friends advice me ashore the recruitment requirements product manager, explained a bit the way the product of some conceptual entities.

talked about the conception of products,Lacoste Protect Laser Trainers, in addition to the essence of the initial production fancy (to solve a problem, who gets what value), the afterward step is the product of the relationship between upstream and downstream manufacture chain, design, and afterward to the start of project , outer to the user class, involving many nouns: UCD, UE, UI, HCI, etc. More of these terms of design meditative to consider. But a nice product manager have to be a explicit knowing of these terms and the petition of this direction of thinking to deeply responsible for their own products.

Internet industry product evolution managers can not understand, can not understand drawing, merely he must understand the trend of the Internet, users have been clear what is needed is not development, technical terms and understand the point of the function ambitions to make the complicated underlying building and performance of the foreground wafer by the technical project manager to solve it! Do not know PS, using WORD alternatively additional tools to draw a graph and flowchart, pass to the designers like the idea. The most major thing,Buy Lacoste, he was a human who will communicate, the products need to be addressed, the information, complete and correct so that developers, designers, marketers, and corresponding with the clear up.

a product manager said, dragging on the caption, of course,Lacoste Strap Trainers, understand the point of developing a plausible, understand the point of the PS product manager, avail will be a tiny more. Or return to the topic,
today to see an old glue, 06 years, and directly turn on the line, can be very vivid terms the absence to understand these ways of thinking. :

Donews content from the author: ------------

in my life up to now a few words ought be: UCD (user-centered design), UE (user experience), UI ( User Interface), HCI (human-computer interaction), web2.0 (not one can give the most accurate meaning), usability (ease of use) ..
What is UI? What is interaction? What is UCD? What is WEB2.0? ... For me they are all have assorted meanings.

What is the UI (user interface)?
think of it like some comic, did understand what the UI, namely a long process:
02 beginning of the year I started doing some graphic design software interface, graphic design process is the most bored and full of mawkish creativity, others see their design was installed in the machine namely is accustom on a chilly sensibility.
stage of this phase has been apt the end of 2002, one day I saw my LEADER a similar diplomatic software consumer interface exhibit, where I penetrate the
So I know:
know what is from UI, you know the word has found a lot of information, then amuse assist my colleagues in the translation next to me, so I know the UI design is not bare, is

What is interaction chart?
In my wedding work and the computer, I like the most interest is the In array to assure good on-site mandate to keep a party ahead the start of the idea and simulation:
So I started this amuse turned to the computer,Womens Lacoste Trainers New, and continue to made my favorite,
been designed after the discovery of problems and deficiencies, and began studying with a instructor by the Began to ease of use throughout my designs always. . .

What is UCD?
has been in a , the best they played from there .. If you do not like ..began to study and research, have this awareness and who know how to do it,Womens Lacoste Arin Trainers, , then at the peak of he has that feeling and thought he would study how to do it.
yesterday they inquired me , was probably summed up tin participate.
So we started thinking, such a
GMAIL out to 2004, when we mention began to feel that the concept of
So I know: discovery, it was the concept of perennial presumption, assumption was slowly creature ridiculous, and even began to say: web2.0 is a blog, is a rss, is the fared, is a wiki,Lacoste R75 P2 Trainers, that is ...

including yesterday Young sister said the same phenomenon: the boss say .0 site's interface is that you can shuffle, web2.0 site's interface is very easy, web2.0 site's interface should be competent to define their own tag.
actually became engaged: some say he is how web2.0 website rendition, and that performance became web2.0 functions.

my understanding: In truth, those are equitable

Sponsored Links