Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 03-31-2011, 05:22 AM   #1
kodybyan64ap
General of the Army

kodybyan64ap is on a distinguished road
Default 淘宝内部员工购物进口,看了你会不信任本人的眼睛

10、【淘宝网食品】入口­
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/man.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101330
实在淘宝内部员工都有一个购物频道,这些购物频道是聚集了淘宝里最有信誉最有人气的店铺,从这里点进购买的 商品100%是正品,由于但凡进入了购i物频道的商铺都是经由淘宝网后盾数据千挑万选的,全都是人气、口碑 、信用暴强的店铺!所以从这里买到假i货的可能性简直为0,但良多人还不知道这些购物i频道,在此分享给大 家:
如果你想购买鞋包饰品商品,请从这里进入。­

11、【居家生活】入口­
友谊提示:点击下面的"分享给挚友",gucci sunglass,让你的QQ挚友们都晓得,别让他们受骗上当了
美女们淘可口零食的最好处所。零食特产/养分膳食食物/茶叶饮料­
找促销特价商品,从这个入口进入就对了。­
淘宝网内部员工,淘宝购物机密i通道i揭秘,从以下入口购物,不仅服务好,品质好,要害还:廉 价!~!
5、【淘宝网正品商城】入口­
13、【淘宝电器城】入口­
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/onsale.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101586
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/channelmall.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101334
按各著名品牌分类,比方你想找Nokia品牌的相干商品,从这里进入就能便利的找到该品牌的优质卖家了。& shy;
假如你想购居家生活类商品,请从这里进入。居家日用/创意家居/床上用品/靠垫/窗帘/布艺 /厨房餐饮/卫浴护理 /家饰/工艺品/十字绣,尽在【居家生涯】­
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/channel/channelfy.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101325
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/taobrandchannel.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=10 1605
买家搜寻最多的商品、最关注的品牌、销量最大的商品、关注指数、一周热门等信息,尽在【淘宝风波榜】。&s hy;
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/electric.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101333
品牌电器、正规发票,淘宝网与京东商城、新蛋等竞争的新兵器。­
6、【淘宝网品牌库】入口­

从这里进入全是淘宝网的品德商家,不再担忧受骗上当买到赝品了。­
7、【淘宝网风云榜】入口­
1、【女装特卖】入口­
如果你想购买女装类商品,可从这里进入。­
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/taiwan.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101350
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/mallhouse.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101546
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/beauty.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101328
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/baby.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101326
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/food.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101327
3、【淘宝网男装】入口­
以下是常用入口
12、【数码手机】入口­
如果你有过网i购阅历,你必定知道淘宝网,你知道 http://www.taobao.com 这个网址可以进入淘宝网首页,shop tods,想买什么法宝从首页搜索就可以了,但搜索出来的成果成千上万,gucci on sale,各店的品质参差不齐,搞不好就会被哪家店铺i骗掉。
如果你筹备淘淘数码类商品,请从这里进入,mens gucci。电脑/笔记本/品牌手机 /MP3/MP44 /山寨手机 /数码相机/摄像机 /配件/存储/文教,尽在【数码手机】­
全是来自祖国宝岛台湾的时尚衣饰,美女们可留神了啊。­
8、【鞋包饰品】入口­
15、【家庭装修】进口­
14、【特卖商城】入口­
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/lady.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101345
如果你想购买男装类商品,可从这里进入。­
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/channelcode.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101329
4、【淘宝网促销】入口­
2、【美容美妆】入口­
如果你想购置美容美妆类商品,从这里进入。­

9、【台湾风气】入口­
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/jewelry.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101331
淘宝网官方推举的正品家装廉价好店铺,从这里进入,能够释怀选购哦。­
包罗万象,全是降价特卖商品,淘便宜的MMGG们可以去看看哦。­
http://pindao.huoban.taobao.com/tms/channel/digital.htm?pid=mm_24789833_0_0&eventid=101332
kodybyan64ap is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2011, 05:25 AM   #2
hae2ni7shuo
Second Lieutenant

hae2ni7shuo is on a distinguished road

repair Road

a

separation of the Yangtze River in Wuhan, a tributary to the northwest, called the Fu River. River House and then ceded the territory north of a tributary in Xiaogan, called the Central River. I wonder, Central River, a tributary of the separation a few times, in the vicinity of our village is called a six-step River.
here, the river branch number, population density. It is a door along the river since ancient times, according to Bay into the village, so the field often say that the small village, where not called \
chat up strangers meet, usually asked: \related. Of course, most of the Bay were always screamed Zhangjiawan, Lijiawan, Wangjiawan. We are Zhang Wan, also known as Zhangjiawan, but Zhang's Bay, more than one, confusing. To say that I was six steps of the river, everyone can understand.
River is both a six-step
River, also on Bay name. The name originated in the Bay on a bridge, cross the pedestrian bridge is said, is just six steps, so called six-step bridge. Also said the old man, six-step bridge a great deal, the bridge will have a single block of stone ten feet long, certainly not able to cross the six-step, and because there are six pier under the bridge, be called six-step bridge. There the old man said, did not start the bridge, only six pier, six-step bridge is built later.
to the thirties of last century, the Japanese invasion of devils to us when the town painted on the downstream out of a bandit, his eyes on the stone bridge six steps to collusion Guizi Bing, forced to this bridge demolition, the stone was delivered to the James River, also built a bridge, six steps from the bridge is gone, only the original pier still in the ground.

six steps River, from north to south, from east bay we turned around one hundred and eighty degree turn. Previously, annual spring floods will flood, often inundated large areas of farmland. Bay than the higher-lying, flood is difficult to Yandao housing. Water big time, will take away all the crops and fields over ocean, only houses and trees on the Bay, as the same island floating in the water.
listen to the elders say, the fifties of last century, once issued flood, many of the roof did not in the water, only a few houses on higher ground, but also exposed in the water. In order to avoid the water, pushed a few people live in the attic. With people crowded together, a lot of snakes, they are nowhere to escape, also climbed to the attic, a bar, like hanging on the wall as the beans. At that time, fish a lot, and everyone in the fishing net in the roof.
to the seventies of last century, the national water conservancy, six-step truncated upstream of the river, while digging a new channel. Old River is a north-south, east-west has become the new river channel. Since then, six steps to become a stagnant river, in fact, no longer exists, but we were still retained the Bay.
new river channel in the Bay
north along the old river half a mile up there, we call it New River. New River on both sides of a levee repair, flood. Xiu New River after he built a small cement bridge, still using the old name, called the six-step bridge, but the location, scale, materials have been with the original six-step different from the bridge.
ago, six-step when the river is still flowing, as the seasons change, the time when the shallow depth, the time when the muddy clearing. Narrow at the reedy, wide sandy beach at the movie. The river, the birds of the air Elique, underwater fish groups. There are people throughout the year the net for fish, but not the total net fishing also. Sand, shells, mud of the mussel, as well as turtles climb ashore, have no feeding, everywhere. Bay on the child, the river picking aloe spring, summer, swimming in the river, playing in the sand fall, winter fishing in the river, each new year, generation after generation, until the dry river without water.
River is truncated after six steps, the old river channel into farmland. Deeper part of the river bed where, into several ponds around the bay side, now is a weed dense, chaotic profusion mud. Around the pond, full of all trees.
our Bay, land soft, adequate water, what trees grow faster. In recent years, Bay's major labor, mostly work outside the home or business, those corners of the land unattended for many trees to grow. Now we build a house using only bricks and cement, cooking fires are also burning coal and gas, trees of no use, no cutting, free growth. Six river is a big step Bay, on the one hundred people, five six numbers, but too many trees on the Bay, Bay gave the whole submerged. People standing outside looking in, it is difficult to find housing and shadows. The entire six-step River, is like a dense forest.

II

River from the Gulf of six steps outside, green trees, Long Beach, trees, scenery seasons change, the field fame.
can go in, that is different from the. House on the Bay, in disorder, there is no planning, no one decent Wanli Road, outside often say, six steps into the river, do not know how to come out.
when I was a kid, I remember the Bay of middle ground there lay a solid basketball court, but also have three or four bay threshing, drying wheat, cotton stalk collection, heap dojo beanstalk, a few the wide channel has been connected to the Bay from the Wanli, the accessible, unimpeded. Since that time, the rapid expansion of the population on the Bay, newly built house to light the temple all the crowding, the original house a few main roads are all blocked. The only remaining one main road, has been pit-latrines, pigsty, cow of the invasion, filthy, there are a few middle of the road was washed into the sewage each mire, fine, when pedestrians can not pass let alone a rainy day.
recent years, the Bay on the rich more and more business on the outside, when the foreman, and opened the company, run factories, often drive back to the Bay, magical full of people envy. But each time, cars are only parked in the bay outside.
So, people often call roads, but how to finance, how to layout routes, opinions are not uniform, a few years have seen movement. Then people began to talk big: \p>
last one year, several young men take the lead dry up, the road from the bay outside, has been built to the Bay middle. Source of funds is assessed every two hundred yuan, the results of only a few out and no out, no more than one out.
due to insufficient funds, they did not water the cement pavement, but the whole way, finally get through, and the road widened, but also paved the roadbed with gravel, the size of vehicles can enter the Bay.
this road, not a few years to still be cars crushed, collapsed by the water.
Since then, there have been proposed to continue to raise funds, the construction of concrete road.
a year I returned to Bay, met with some elders, they said: \Bay
although I called a college student, but the outside is just a working class, I never drive into the bay, that is, take a taxi, or a friend gave me, they are the people to drive to the Bay until the road outside. But for the road, I am willing to contribute.
So, I said to them: \
However, when I donated ten thousand, the trouble came.
first family, as well as relatives, they all call me a fool.
Secondly, the big boss on the Bay, they called me the limelight, saying that I stab them in the back, so that their family would lose face.
also gloating: \
a result, the money donated went to a few years or no movement.
simple repair once the original way, it is now more and more broken, more and more narrow in!

three

Spring Festival this year, back bay, in addition to the road to see a pit on a quagmire, but also to see many familiar and unfamiliar faces. Bay people are working outside year round, and only came back the Spring Festival reunion with his wife and children. That a child playing with me ########## companion, as seen for many years, many are almost not recognize it.
talking about livelihoods, they are the same emotion: \
about the status of Bay, who is also the feeling: \hey, people missing ah! \
few days, I purposely drove around the Wanli electric car to look around, it really is the Bay have each built a cement road, vehicles unimpeded.
contrast, Bay, though poor, but apparently not the poorest. Although many families do very difficult, but some of them, according to a statement circulated on the Bay is, flush with cash, several lifetimes are Huabu Wan. Those rich people, are taking their own beautifully built house, in front of the high walls enclosed, and have actually packed into increasingly narrow public roads!
In fact, we do not exist
deprivation has long been a question, why do we Bay still so poor? Now the poor, is it measured in monetary terms it? Those wealthy, still not confident person, is not the world's poorest poor?

lunch that day, I holding a bowl, squatting door. Guiping brother just passing neighbor, I told him to say hello, ask the question: \\national standard shop, get on the hundreds of thousands of one kilometer. but this is the way inside the bay, no carts run, just take agricultural vehicles, not such a high standard. but to the front washed out, the most difficult to repair that section to go up, with concrete poured, excluding labor, is also well thousands of pieces. \
I listened very satisfied to go then asked: \
\will be able to half an hour! repair this road, a dozen people, two or three days will be able to finish out. \
I said: \
Guiping said: \
Guozhong a generation than me, but two years younger than me, really ########## partner.
Guiping to go after two minutes on the back, Guozhong also rushed over with, walked, said: \is the poles, three-phase power cable directly from the top down. Anyway, what is public, with the point of power secretly, no one would dare say that! has a vibration rod, I can borrow! \
all the conditions are in place it seems, I said: \
they immediately inform you separately. The evening, a dozen heads sit together, and everyone said that roads, very enthusiastic, consistent view is now more than staff, are also idle, soon the New Year, each have their own things, better sooner rather than late start as soon as possible. Guozhong, Guiping a few calls, for a good contact cement to sand and other materials.

next day, I did not get up, came a car near to the roar, as well as unloading of gravel in the crash, one out and, sure enough, paving the gravel has been transported to the base it!
one will see Guiping, Guozhong began to pave the way for holding a shovel base, and I get to shovel the number of past charge.
with sand brought in a truck after another to have more people carrying shovels, hoes, gathered around.
half effort, to lay a solid foundation, the mud was removed, the road was widened, drainage ditch was gone. Pedestrians, bicycles, motorcycles, agricultural vehicles, are smooth passage. A passing said: \>
Guozhong and busy looking for a template, pull wires, pull water pipes, install the mixer, before dark, the mixer has been test successfully!
night, they split up to mobilize people, because then pour concrete, need more!

is early in the morning, I simmer in bed reading, outside of the mixer to turn up to a roaring rumble. I get out there, ten people have started a scene.
poured concrete with a truck to go, Bay crowd more and more people.
a passerby loudly praised: \who would like to thank you ah! \
a crowd of people, said: \>
when we work, there is a small old man quietly get the ax, cut along the branches, but also help us with a hoe to dig the foundation width. But he only dug side of the road, because his house the other side of the road, obviously, he wanted to try to squeeze past to the opposite way, so as not to get too close to their own corner.
Road shop to another door, the family took turns in the construction site, neither spoke nor help. The door of the family had a high brick walls, the former wide packed narrow public road, it is said, when the previous road, someone had a fight with their family again, this time we did not come forward to quarrel But his family is probably afraid of what damage we do it to silently watch us in the next!
Road shop to the butt section with a path along this path up, went to another door. The owner came out, he took the spade and join us in the past, these two roads while encouraging the transfer of our local shop a little wide, it is best to have an open space covered here, because the cars need to turn in here! But we did not hear the same when only the planned action.
Beyond it, on to the most critical. Here is a slope, over the years, half from the Bay of other people's sewage drains directly onto the slope surface, which leads to where the road became a quagmire. It is common sense, since the up road repair, road side drains naturally formed, and the topography of the earliest, is to have the drain side of the road, just next to the one in front of their families in order to expand their exports, gradually filling into the slope, common drain completely occupied, and now the water had to walk the road!
road repair to be here when the owner of this very tense, although the road is a direct beneficiary of his, he is also actively involved, but he worried that after the drainage diversion road, slopes may be destroyed to their doorstep! Therefore, he strongly adhere to the cement pavement slope fused with his family, and then in the middle of the road drainage repair a groove!
We can not force the name of public welfare people to obey their own plans, had little to repair the road a little lower, then, adopted a compromise, the edge of the road, pull out a small sink. Finally, in the gutter near the exit, the road takes a watered slopes with his family into a whole, which,团购网, he finally had to do so!
Shop
this road was not far in fact, our plan is to repair the worst of it, so that the whole way connected to the Bay can be, so, the road to a family shop The back of the house to an end. The hostess has been standing by, kept shouting: \, and there does not become a reservoir of rain? you meant well, do not let people criticize you yo! \
someone to comfort her, said: \
Guozhong privately said angrily: \
all involved in construction, a total of more than a dozen, but a few are not seen moving shadows of two spades. Guozhong, Guiping always the main force. In addition the main, two Maotouxiaohuo, successive days are silent, hard.
They pointed to an elder
quietly next to me said: \
What are their names, I have not asked, anyway, are near neighbors. With those who keep strange hair, next to us dangling, shouting strange noise compared to their peers, they do have a completely different.
recent years, I have seen and heard in the countryside, are the parents of 80, 90 after the child's complaints, this generation of children, not had it tough, but the basic are the people support, no one to teach. They generally do not read, do not work, to face, pomp, unrealistic expectations, unruly unruly. But I always believe that every generation, there are advantages and disadvantages, there are elite, in the countryside is no exception. Today saw the two children, according to rural standards, even the elite of them.

only three days, works to end, has just run out of stone. Looking around, the middle bay is a new look.
I feel very satisfied to on Guozhong said: \money out of this road has been revised, what you see? \
Guozhong did not expect me shook his head: \, how much we can do something the Lord! If repairs to the other door, do not know what trouble it will be attracted! \
hae2ni7shuo is offline   Reply With Quote