Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 08-29-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
henli8g4

Default Pandora's Packaging

The birthday of one of my friends was coming soon, so I should prepare a birthday present for her. After my careful select, I decided to take a necklace for her. Though it was not a famous brand, but it was very exquisite and elegant in my eyes. So, I thought she would like it. But the bad thing was that its package was so ugly. So I bought another packaging box to pack it. Therefore, it looked better.
Soon her birthday arrived; I happily gave her this present. But several days later, she asked someone to give the necklace back to me with the words "Thanking for your present, I like it very much". She gave the necklace back because she was sensitive about gold or silver things. I had forgotten that she said her skin was super sensitive before.

I felt very sorry about that. But the surprising thing was that actually she said she liked my gift and she did not give the box back to me. It did not make any sense that she left the box aside and gave me the necklace. In my opinion, if she did not want this present, she should return the necklace as well as the box. Why did not she return the packaging box? I was wondering about that. But I did not have any sense of blaming her.
After another several days, I met her at street. We talked with each other for a long time about our current life. Then we talked about her sensitive skin by chance. By the way, I asked my question that why she did not give me the packaging box. Was there something wrong about that? She said with a smile, "Because I liked the box very much. Though your necklace was not suitable for me, this could make up." Her answer made me a little puzzled. Then she said that the packaging box was Pandora's and she liked Pandora very much. The little things of Pandora were cute with beautiful designs. So was the box I sent to her.
I held the breath and nodded to her. To be honest, I gave her a good gift by chance, for I did not know Pandora at all. So this time, I knew a lot about Pandora.

Sponsored Links