Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 03-26-2011, 09:36 AM   #1
8i5r4a7g2i
Private

8i5r4a7g2i is on a distinguished road
Default Carine Roitfeld, Suzy Menkes Celebrate Fashion’s

Wonders had been promised: fortune tellers, lotteries, makeup stands–what more to ask for?
And once you did enter, after much patience and a shoe missing (or by pushing through with a press pass….ah the wonders of journalism!), the inside was, well, rather dull.
The city’s Fashion’s Night Out took place last night in “the golden triangle,Mulberry Cross Body Bags,” France’s glossiest stretch of land between Avenue Montaigne, Avenue François Premier and Avenue George V.
But is this enough to guarantee a good time? Despite the presence of the city’s major fashion players (Suzy Menkes and Jessica Michault from the IHT,Mulberry Bayswater, Carine and Emmanuelle Alt), and much to drink, people seemed lost. What had the wait been all about? No one seemed to know what to do, what or who to look at. All we could do is hope for finger food.
Shops will always be there, but Parisian hysteria is rare gem.
Related:
Fashion’s Night Out Details From Around The World

PARIS–The prospect of a Parisian fashion block party is an appealing thought.
By 7pm, the streets looked like a giant mosh pit: crowds of fashion students were pushing and pulling in every direction,Prada to Livestream Menswear Show at 6pm this Sund,Mulberry handbags, like elegant headless chickens.
The caveat: invitations were given out in this month’s Vogue–which means that, in a city possessed by fashion, the entire Parisian population was present. If not for the clothes,mulberry bags melbourne, they came for the free champagne, macaroons, and Carine-spotting.
Sure, Elie Saab had pretty wedding dresses to look at,mulberry handbags sale, Louis Vuitton had brought in a makeup station by Guerlain, and Chloé offered high-end cocktails made by Paris’ chic Experimental Cocktail bar staff.
Posted in:
News Carine Roitfeld, Suzy Menkes Celebrate Fashion’s Night Out Paris By Alice Pfeiffer Wednesday, Sep 8, 2010 / 11:00 AM GMT -5
8i5r4a7g2i is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links