Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 03-25-2011, 03:53 AM   #1
2shfwfksl
Sergeant Major

2shfwfksl is on a distinguished road
Default What do you mean you know 9,12,15,22,5,25,15,21 yo

sea have had girls playing the character used every day for her, hurt her, afraid she was subject to any bullying. Sea often said to the girl; In a holiday, the girls have been not at home. Back and rear, the girl changed. Girls do not playful, and not playing a, and the sea together, she would face a daze looking at the sea handsome. Spend ten minutes, and said; you go, then? Girls filled with endless tears of grief. Girls look a bit days, blink a few eyes, rubbed his hands. ######## a smile said; From the later, the girl never said a word love. The sense of fear to the sea, the girl he always felt like if to leave him. -
sea read, the letter clutched in hand, and ears are ringing the girl's laughter ... ...
She is a crazy girl, every day pranks, bullying and the sea. The sea is a more honest boy, the name of the primary good basketball. When playing in the sea, the girl grabbed the sea of ​​clothes, standing next to the screaming All the people know that they are lovers, they are happy. They go out every day, skipping the movies to eat popcorn, shopping. Girls are always surprised to sea, sometimes in the side of the road looking for their buddies, to call the sea, and said; asked the girl had just been hit by a car. Nurse said no. Sea froze, sweat on his forehead down the flow drop by drop. Sea know fools. Just go and see the girls laughing in the doorway clutching his stomach. The sea came over, looked to surprise the girl. Sometimes, the girl looking for a quick gauze wrapped around his head, and then look for the red paint color on the brush in the gauze. Go to sea. Sea-saw, scared half to death. Quickly asked the girl how, and how. Fast distressed cry, feeling the girl, Crying and said; -
Happy Birthday! -
there too right? Make new girlfriend yet? Remember, smart, not to be cheated ah. You must be ruthless now, in fact, if I am not heartless, which will come to you today's happiness? Mainly want to make him love someone happy, happy I do not want to hurt you hurt deeper. So ... ... also have to know it so early, I really should not be and you know it! -

9,12,15,22,5,25,15,21 ~ -
sea; -
sea desperate. He picked up a salute to Shanghai. Shanghai is a developed, prosperous cities, there is no fresh air, not to the girl's laughter ... ... the first 5 days in Shanghai, which is week 5. Sea received a text message, no signature, and telephone. Only a string of numbers; 9,12,15,22,5,25,15,21. 5 nights each week, the sea will always receive the string of numbers, and continued for a year. 5 night a week, the sea was not received. Sea surprised that he had questioned the meaning of this string of numbers. But no results. In one night, the sea at the bar drunk, he was disoriented and asked the waiter; The number on the letter on the ah? Sea-see, he knew a girl hair. He immediately called to the girl, the girl's mother answered the phone, she told the sea, Sea silly, he did not believe my ears, when heard again the cries of the girl mother. Sea Tel has been in the hands fell to the ground. The sea was running fast, the girl he was going home, when asked once again emerged out of his mind the lovely girls laugh. Sea-cry, a cry, and he knelt on the ground,; called out the name of the girl, the boy stood up. He ran and ran to the girl's home. The sea rushed into the door, saw the girl's tomb like. Holding the tomb of the sea like, cried. He deeply regretted that he just leave, and he regretted how his people so stupid. Do not listen to the name of their own sea, the girl's mother kneeling on the ground. A letter to the sea, and said;
trembling sea opened the envelope, slowly open the letter. Man's heart is in grave times by the fire destroyed; -

... ... -
Please read
If the afterlife I will not, I hope we come to love ... ... -
-
have such a story: -
that day, they play very happy bubble of the day in the playground, the girl will play this one, one will play it, tired of the sea, can the sea is still very happy because he loves the girl. As long as the girl happy, happiness is the greatest sea. But the girl always with joy in the eyes of melancholy. Dark, girl eating ice cream and sea to go on the way home. Sea do not talk, only gnawing in the hands of ice cream, kicked the foot of the stone. They walked in silence, the girl suddenly said; Second thought before the sea and the girl and his joke. The sea and he believed the girl was joking, and then holding the girl said with a smile; Say out loud; Sea catch up, took the girl's hand, and said; boy! I love him! you are in me is a waste for me to cheat! ~ The girl ran away and disappeared in the wind. Put her place on the sea froze. Tonight, the sea did not go home, a night of drinking wine. Sea drunk, broken heart, and sleep, kept nagging at the girl. When the sea woke up, he thought everything was a nightmare yesterday. He thought the girl would be at his side, shouted at him to; Distressed mother looked at the sea, he said; mother touched her son's head. Sea, such as his mother gone, pick up the phone to the girl played in the past, but only heard the user off. Hai hit dozens of times, the result is the same. Went to the computer next to the sea, open their mail, to the girl sent a dozen e-mail. Girl sitting beside the computer, she saw the ocean sent her a message, girls will be afraid to look after the charge over his feelings. She deleted. Cried the girl ... ... she loves the sea. -
reproduced Thank you! ! !
-
2shfwfksl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links