Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 09-04-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
9619f3eitr

Default A nice path apt defend the face

● 1 recipe: take one malt shrink pores
beer into a clean bowl. Medicinal cotton yarn immersed in the beer approximately three minutes, remove the cotton yarn, twisted a little bit and then apply to face for about half an hour, if the cotton in the water is dry, soak and then the first two treads can be deposited along 3 times. Remove the narrative, you will be pleasantly surprised to find that the skin becomes contract, and the pores are dwindled.
● recipe 2: Black
baking soda rinse while cleaning up, putting a little baking soda in the cream, you will detect a rich and nice bubble becomes malleable, washed the skin clean and fresh, nigh the snout blackheads are clean, the pores smaller.
● recipe 3: Jasmine Firming
refreshing liquid not take full jasmine flowers immersed in cold water, put it aside for a few days after sealed, blended with a little alcohol Serve. After the shot in the face wash, can dwindle pores, refreshing the skin.
● recipe 4: vinegar and vinegar and glycerin glycerin rejuvenation
ratio of 5:1, mixed face painting, the everyday insisted that the skin becomes tender.
● recipe 5: yogurt and honey moisturizing
The same amount of yogurt and honey mixed together, apply a thin layer, wash with water after quarterutes.
● recipe 6: vinegar soaked soybeans
to 500 grams 250 grams soy vinegar soak, time takes 15 days, the hat stamp, after the day to take 10-15 after the breakfast chewing soy vinegar , cutback of facial pigmentation discolored very effective, while reducing cholesterol and improving the effectiveness of liver function.
● recipe 7: carrot juice freckle face
If you have freckles, red radish juice and milk can be applied to the face overnight, 2nd day morning wash, insisted on doing this, will gradually eliminate freckles.
● recipe 8: salt water scrub
take a definite amount of salt mixed with water, stir well (high concentration), salt water in the face with a cotton pad dip gently tarnish a few minutes later,Nike Shox Turbo, the recess of his face evaporation ** **-like, rinse with water. This will not merely be able to thoroughly clean the dirt secluded in the pores, the aging of the cuticle can be removed, to reinstate the facial shine. Sensitive skin with remind.
● recipe 9: Rejuvenation
light vinegar and water cleaning solution can add a little vinegar mixed with fitting massage for the face, then massage the back of the hand palm of your hand, then washed with water, make the skin smooth smooth .
● recipe 10: vinegar drenched walnut skin
The 250 g walnut 500 g soaked in vinegar, seal the bottle, ten days after the energy drink, drink 2 tablespoons a day after a repast can amend rough skin, dim, cheap and useful is medical.
● recipe 11: babe oil moisturize the body skin
If night celebration, and you have to wear knee-length skirt, then any bodylotion this time there is no better use baby oil, it can not only moisturize your skin, the skin will make your legs smooth and amplified.
● recipe 12: wash your face after every wash with honey massage
, first wash with warm water, then pour the honey in the palm, rub palms on, and then outward circuitous motion with both hands up in the face massage, massage is completed, the water clean with a damp, apply skin care products nourishment. Insist on more than 1 week can clearly feel the face shiny. No tight feeling skin after use, comfortable and natural. Long-term use, the effect is particularly evident. At the same time, royal jelly orally every morning and evening, better. ● recipe 13: a day with a cleansing product
as dry skin especially vulnerable to water deficits and dry peeling, so you can use some with honey, milk and vitamin E and other elements of the cleansing surrogate. But the cleansing proxy is not appropriate to use, like once a day, morning get up up can only wash your face with warm water.
● recipe 14: Rose water wash
removal is not full of roses, in full bloom submerged in vinegar, put it alongside for a week, and then blended with the right amount of cold water made of cleansing water, morning and nightfall use it to wash . Over time, you can entirely clear pimples, acne, skin becomes smooth and soft.
● recipe 15: tea, sugar, tea mask
mask can eliminate acne, remove the grease. Flour 1 teaspoon plus 1 eggs yolk, mix well, add green tea powder 1 spoon. Wash face, put on the face evenly, 20 minutes after the wash. Tea and black tea and brown sugar can also be used, the sugar,Nike Shox TL3, 1 tea spoon of flour and mix thoroughly with the spoon, do mask 15 - 20 minutes after the wash.
● recipe 16: strawberry yogurt strawberry
attaining acne itself the role of disinfection and convergence, to make love ease the symptoms of acne, the sebum secretion of the peel namely likewise very effective. Use strawberries 4, 1 teaspoon flour, a little yogurt, strawberry rinse with water, squeeze the nectar; the flour and yogurt blend into the strawberry juice and honey mingle, applied in the face, dry cleaning.
● recipe 17:
cleansing mask with oats oats and fresh milk mixed into a paste, applied to the face 10 - quarterutes after the first wash with warm water, then cold water. This substance can also be in addition to excess fat, skin smooth and delicate.

1. hiccup when the tongue with sugar! Hiccup when the nose is like a drink, burp,Nike Shox Kvinner, when the middle finger pulp pinch force with the thumb. Not a
2. Shanghai medicated soap every day red feet, wash your socks insoles weird, can go to foot odor.
3. mango corner on the gas a few seconds, then peel the skin is very good
4. Tomato terrified of pesticides, scalded with boiling water under the skin to peel to the
5. folk mention the Earth know, if you deliberately trickle on clothing on the oil, before doing the laundry, keep the clothes are dry, then place the leak drip on the cleaner, then rub the two, wash, then there would be a mimeographed baby
6. there is dirt or foreign objects into the eyes, immediately spit, spit more, then stop blink, Best test Braun's
7. the family has a lot of cups of tea stains, you can use toothpaste brush, wipe the tea stains on a brush on down friends
8. toilet paper wrapped in white boot brush finish drying in the sun exposure, will be very white ~!
9. back of the Peas, with bath salts or Shanghai Sulfur Soap, persist for some time to go
10. Vitamin E coated eyelashes, eyelashes will become thick and long
11. with mosquito rolls lit close the wart, and slowly roast it, can not stand to await to get farther then persist baking, about a week just about go to the root of the wart on his own. . .
12. oral ulcers with white wine, and so did not feel numb, to spit. (Alcoholism big swallow too). Several times a day, a few days like
13. Cure rhinitis remedies, nasal saline wash.
This is a good point of outlook, every time I keep acquainting people that the salt into the warm water, sucked from the nose, then threw from his mouth, numerous people feel very sick, the whole do not deem, but my honesty certainty, three of our home has been cured.
14. meditation the next song, many sites offer online only listen, but a lot has already been downloaded to your short-lived direcotry (C: Documents and Settings zl Local Settings Temporary Internet Files), to have to duplicate and paste it into another folder on it
15. mosquito bite after bite of the archive with a ballpoint pen drawing laps around can relieve itching
16. Shanghai sulfur soap can also be used in appending to armpit puny sweat Oh! ! ! !
I will buy one ahead the summer, water aboard a thick wrap in the arm, if dry and add some water, so that slurry from the day, at night in the shower, wash. In this course it double, the entire summer without any perspiration sweat antiperspirant gel or something.
17. long before the frostbite is forever on hand, Cayao Well, still the second year and later my father did not know where to learn, later in the winter, on a day with fair seethe the water cannons and pepper ginger etc. a little cold water, let me hot hand one o'clock and this is the opener to the water to attempt to heat,Nike Shox R2, by the time you bear it, the more heat the better, yet not boiled Ha so persevere fall butme time, I hand no regeneration frostbite.
18. chronic pharyngitis can brush your teeth with salt water each morn, I was doing 2 years from broken.
19. fried fish with ginger rub the kettle before .. do not stick friends
20. with soap and water wash tile floors, the effect is called a okay
21. super good matter - the wind oil fine! Insect itch, you can also go to stains, ballpoint pen and India of special note, a rub gone.
22. talcum powder sprinkled on the surface of white sneakers, they can discourage dirty.
23. sticky paper exposing not down, facing the beat with a hair dryer a few minutes, can be easily taken off.
24. even the reduced lemon juice on the hair spray, hair dryer hot air drying, the hair was slightly red wine, like dyed the same Oh,Nike Shox!
25. stomach ache, according to the tiger's mouth cavity
26. long white Luo Buqie of frostbite of the fire scalded, hot wipe frostbite Department, once a day until chilblains disappeared, the students tried, the second was not longer long
27. acne very serious squeeze toothpaste in the upon points, bulging quick, just 2 hours just about will wash off, or piece of skin bitten black
28. do not drink After a big bottle of cola, you can put less presumable to leak over Oh, the bottle down, water can only stop atmosphere intake of the
29. nosebleeds when you can shoot hand-dipped in cold water nape, hands the middle finger can also be anchored fhardly everme time
30. TX homes have put a lot of long damp tea - if it does not seriously there is no oil clean pot, simmer slowly baked, Well as long as 2 minutes to OKAY ~ If you do not want to drink in the refrigerator with the freezer, to find a cloth to wrap it, on the turn of the refrigerator, environmental protection than deodorant dedicated more than ~ ~ a big one you can put the egg with 2, 3 weeks ~ so soft Papa when he lost - or you can use it to clean the sink! Oh well - not with water, directly in the tank wall to oil friction ~ Oh!
31. nail polish to nails after soaking in cold water, will dry very rapidly
32. girls more vulnerable to sharp objects stockings scratch, bought and placed in the refrigerator because a when in the chilly ,Nike Shox R3-R4 Combination, wear, then it is not effortless to broken.
33. with their own saliva coated in a smaller wound on the outside (of special note, abrasions, scratches, etc.), very advantageous for healing wounds.
34. I heard a white Luo Buqie connate, the clothes must do a little oxidize where the incision used to drop a few minutes - smashing, white radish juice to the infiltrated a little bit, then set aside a few clothes minutes to rub the laundry soap with water plus a few rust to try out ~ TX ~ ~
35. cosmetic tips:
mascara did not quite Toner alcohol or baby oil or eye
syrup poured nail polish dry
frozen over dry nail polish faster
mid-range skin concern products instead of elite Moisturizer Cream
36. sucker suction is not strong: a hot water 2 eggs Qing 3 sweet condensed milk
37. Water or with tea tea overnight long painted eyelashes week effective ~ ~ (free on coated)
38. Summer because of hot or sweating, my behind will grow small capsules of things, with full cucumber or aloe rub before bed time, do not wash. twenty-three days like
39. mosquito bite, the fastest way is to use soap and water on After about
Tu
40. If the clothes are not stained with tomato juice or other fruit juice cautiously, immediately wipe with a damp paper towel, which can be removed without leaving any traces (I have experimented with a white wear ).
41. for the tea leaves that cup whether tea dyes can be accustom afterward wet stationery (I do no know immediately who still do) wash, very profitable, particularly porcelain.
42. eat more tomatoes can cure black eye, and then reside up all night eating habits no matter hard will not have another dark eye will not Mianyoucaise. I do not know VC is at work, or additional elements.
43. diamond ornaments drew with a membrane of transparent fasten luster, diamond is not easy out
44. take a bath when the skin back and ahead rubbing salt
one can go die skin
Second, you can cut back on
gray skin after a bath often drops tender. Salt is salt in general. If you ambition to cut back on is to cut corners the location of appointed circle ~
45. Leg mutton consumption approach, inverted and then his legs to do a bike. I was hitting a song every time, the effect is really good
46. Adhere to the morning drink warm honey and water, the skin will get better yo
47. If the eyes are sties, the middle finger wrapped with cotton thread, After the cage, tie a knit, pulling the thread back and forth. If the eyes are long, then wrapped both hands on the middle finger, as above. I do not know the wording is not clear. This approach works well, my mom just had her father's sty cured. Stye with the line tied to the roots of the middle finger because it was the Pericardium and triple burner after location. If at a later stage there are signs of pus filling out a stimulus this point, but also keep the eye with a hot towel, my sty is so good, very effective.
48. because the mama and I both love the carpet so that some blankets on the carpet approach ~
1. Soy sauce, vinegar, milk, ice cream, beverages, sordid carpet, with a cloth submerged in lukewarm water can be squeezed after the paint, and then scour alcohol Oh
2. Pools of blood stained the carpet can be cleaned in cold water, then rub salt or lemon juice. Oh, can not use hot water because of the blood coagulation when heated, will concrete the
49. If you sing K sang the words of the first home I memorize a few cup of hot lemon honey Oh ~ ~
50. Laptop accidentally spilled the water or oil to the point of what can be temporarily under the first blow with a hair dryer, and then did not sent off in customer service before Oh do not re-boot with the oh, so aid mend Ha
51. detergent Oh, it hurts like shoes Converse canvas shoes, white rubber toe and 4 weeks with toothpaste whiten Collage is praise, remember not to prolonged sun exposure under the sun Oh
52. writing or information to be water wet and then dry with a little dry It is a ponderous writing than a good squeeze put on plastic bags in the fridge and it frozen layer of ice cream a accident to sleep via half the book will become like the elemental Oh
53. Luo Lisi pomade
hot over a decade made twice a year, and never burn to do maintenance, but after the first washing hair, put a little dry this hair oil. Never burns the hair split ends, dry hair, spray fashion the future and no water, no bottle to open. I originally thought that his hair is good, too disabled, or alternate to other diplomatic brands, the outcome immediately dried yellow split ends. Cheap, more than three money, but be cautious not to wipe too many, may feel more hair oil. Lianhua Supermarket small sale
54. Jujube day a sheep eye + + Longan boiled soup (a bowl of the weight is ample), shrieked for a pseudo-response effect of myopia, for true myopia, there was a marked improvement of visual effects, I belong to the latter. However, easy to obtain vexed to dine like this every day, so disburse care to it!
55. correction fluid (correction liquid) get in the hands of how to do: with orange peel or orange peel, squeeze a little juice on the skin, wipe go besides
56. Converse canvas shoes how to clean these ?
with a soft cloth, in fact, stockings can be friends, with detergent, wash clean, not to hurt the shoes!
57. Pepsi down on the restroom layer tiles, half an hour to rub, to filth, not to impair the tiles, do not know will not be a elegance.
58. Chuanbei stew Sydney Bingtang Shui, the cough marvels, Chuanbei available in pharmacies, 10 grams every way, twice a day, to bustling, drink, eat my last cough month drug injections no good, then drink the sugar water is a few days to heal, and her friends hear to me using this prescription cough the two.
59. ringworm cats if the cats long, the cilia mowed clean the affected area, and then actors a day called
; ; ;
60. recommendation loofah water, mow their own home-grown loofah vine can take, no words TAOBAO on 20 a bottle, 400 ml, fabulous ~ I love what Black dug, dug a face on the red mask with a gourd of water deposited on the first two days are basically gone, and the way pores white. Taobao directly bought a circumstance of home
61. summer easy long prickly heat, often with the leaves or honeysuckle boils water bath can be shirked from the prickly heat, skin becomes sleek, good results
62. Alipay melodrama money, the provincial bank migrate fare. Upper limit of 10,000 yuan per day if
63. Eating out, soup, put their own point of balsamic vinegar, to savor there are some anti-virus effect
64. Winter dry hair dry after blowing eight points in the hair point of olive oil wipe, anti-dry split ends, the next day consciousness not to alarm Oh, do not wipe off 8 more
65. pharynx dry up early cup of light lit salt water, to swallow a mouthful slowly, a few hereafter normal healing
Balm can dissolve many organic compounds, correction fluid, paste stick on the chart, but I have not tried a cold nose ventilation
laundry water cup or bottle can be steam smoked two minutes nose to explicit the
cold cold soak in boiling water can be used Ai, feet, very good results (Ai is the Dragon Boat Festival, when inserted in the gate kind of plant)
66. vaseline is a good thing for a lot of mouth .. Sensitive skin can be used when the students lips balm, very good ..
67. with a clear plastic sack around one end of the first nail clippers, clipping the nails can be avoided when the bombards are everywhere
68. Massage feet with Vaseline, then wear socks to bed the next day, to give you a couple of roseate feet.
69. sleep, nose plug, very hard to accept, in a small handkerchief covered his face (light on it), had a moment on the ventilation of the nose.
70. eat tomatoes to help intractable constipation
to buy a new casserole chopping block (wooden) soaked in water for one night can crack
a cup of tea stains scrub with toothpaste (in front of many friends that by emphasizing what is really useful)
headstrong oil deal with Mr Muscle (especially a spray of cleaning the pantry tiles over a few seconds to get a rub
71. 0.025% of Vitamin A mordant cream: Occasionally, out of a acne before going to bed painted Peas on them basically disappeared.
hepudiod: Peas disappeared after elimination pock, pock this is Fuxin Sheng, hormone-free, effective.
Rose Hip Oil: not valuable, painted scars good results, including age scars, have been knock on the calf, a small imprint is now basically eliminated, but also often rub and massage.
72. to recommend a really very good and affordable to not go with the mask: the sleet is faultless
servant products, Hong Kong, there are a lot of people compliment it for a general conservation really good
Yes, I grew up with a lot of acne are not effective, sophomore with a bottle of snow perfect Indian essence and acne-free skin toner, miraculously well, very useful!!!
73. buy soft white sugar instead of white sugar; to find a clean plastic carton and go into some soft white sugar; and then put some water, not too much, neither too small, and soft white sugar is probably like 1:3; so the sugar is to prevent wetting effect of sugar frosted face too lusty wear thin; until the face time to take over directly on it.
1 1st washing their faces, production my face wet
2 has been wetting the cotton to take sugar (about half a tablespoon, or you look the amount of was to do it) wiping his face, where there is converge on wiping where Indian kid, other portions of the course can also be used.
3 Do not anxiety in the face of grinding, let the sugar liquefy in the face of it, then begin to get started face cleanser , gently massage the face with water until the sugar is completely dissolved, washed with water on it (you can also put sugar and cream in the palm before rubbing it, then used attach to wash).
4 if Do you think washing is not very clean, because there may be some sticky white sugar, take a small amount of cleanser wash look.
twelve days there are very significant results, a few days off effect is meaningful.
sensitive muscle of MM can be Take first the body the skin test, if you do not feel bad friends.
74. Soymilk make soy milk at home when the residue left after Do not throw away, wash every morning and evening to face, that is, and the consultations on the face gently with warm water, wash in cold water and then see after to shrink pores, and that face is tender and white ah. Anyway, they told me that the oil and dry skin and emotional people, super useful, very chilly, they will not be dry ~
75. summer sandals wear heels, cream and vinegar with a cheap transfer from now on dead skin rejuvenation are particularly good, so Tu Mama annual foot heel, feels better than soft ~ ~ ~ ~ even better results with Cuozai setback
76. ** blackhead removal usages **
blackhead on the nose is very unsightly, a hand to squeeze and often depart marks, in fact, after washing the face can , stick some fine salt with your fingers gently rubbing the nose on both sides, and then rinse, blackhead will be cleaned, the pores have convert smaller.
** nosebleed **
flow treatment nosebleed time, if the left nostril flow, exhale on the right ear, and immediately stop the bleeding! and vice versa. Do not inquire me how to do two nostrils to flow, if you really undergo so much, I suggest you go to the hospital
fruit dispose of oral ulcers jaws ulcers, use of vitamin C attached to the ulcer, so it dissolves, ulcers basically like...
** eyes off the dust * *
eyes into the small dust, shut our eyes and cough hard a few times, the dust will have their own eyes out.
77. sweeping the floor when the golf ball like a luxurious brush is not clean, if the home The stockings are bad hole, do not throw to set the broom on the water stockings wet. and then sweep the floor when the hairy balls, drifting dust would gradually getting on a broom stick, very clean and very handy
78. 3m of posted acne acne pus that have been very, very long very useful
Watson coconut fragrant bath oils easy to use and inexpensive, tired very watery, I could not Alice Alice legs, skin slippery birds
clothes pigment ink with vegetable juice can scrub clean
Taomi Shui (ought be forced to scrub rice) under the slurry deposited on the face, dry dead skin after rubbing the face can go
rubbing face with hot rice balls can be cleared pores in the garbage, stick to open the rice cooker can go to Black
about the water vapor that is the most water of
79. Corn: Corn was both long in the fingers or other place like cocoon-like, to take smoked a day, several times, contact two or three days, like a ~ ~ reply as ever, and never relapse ~ ~ ~ This recipe is like Guanyin prescription, I and my friends experience, super-efficient
80 . seems to sprint out of toothpaste to squeeze in fact there is also a lot, I was pinching the two ends of toothpaste, and then whatever button on the corner of the desktop, hard pull, from base to top, piled on altitude on the toothpaste, and This move is very useful, whether it is plastic pipe or aluminum, can be out a lot.
81. When a spume tea bags, the side finished a deposited one eye for 20 minutes, you can eliminate bags under the eyes and black circles. the colossal bags under the eyes of the people are very effective, best time to get up to do, and, rather green tea or black tea.

Sponsored Links