Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
ally47953
First Lieutenant

ally47953 is on a distinguished road
Default Misunderstanding often vulnerable to love

girls and boys have been in love with, trust with, happy with
Until one day, the boy's friends told the boys to see girls and a handsome boy in the street affectionate laugh, but also went to a couple boutiques; boy heart some fluctuations, he told himself nothing, but they can not let myself not to speculate, to imagine; So the boy hit the girl's phone immediately and asked the girl: What are you doing ah? The girl said with a smile: I did not do ah! How the? Think of me?

boy heard the girl's phone next to a man speaking in a low voice with the girl, then said: no, you and whom ah? I miss you, and you?

girls laugh more happy, and said: I certainly think you ah! Who do not want you want? No one beside me, you must have heard it wrong!

boy said: If no one, and so will have dinner together! You did not accompany me to eat these days, and in the busy ah?
girl: not right! I still wait for the next thing! With you next time to eat right? 88!

boy is ready to say anything, the girls have hung up the phone! Very sad when the boy's heart, and very angry, he thought, the girl must change of heart, or how to lie to him! So the boy went to the door to the other girl's girl, but the other night did not wait until the girls return to school until the morning of the way the boy only meets girl, girl sitting on a handsome boy car, did not see The boy then felt his heart broken, he knew that he loved the girl, so the girls this will hurt his heart very deeply! Went to the school the boy driven to distraction, he thought to himself: Tomorrow is our love for 3 years, and also my birthday, this is what you gave me a surprise gift? I love you, but you do this to me, hurt me, I will make you regret it! So the boy went back to class to find out has been very like his long hair girl, said to her contacts, long hair girl is very happy boy ran and her contacts, then smiled and nodded, hanging on the boy's arm went out; girls to school to see this hurt the scene, she approached the boy, the look of hurt to ask: Can you tell me how this is the same thing?

boy chuckled: do you think? You see asked? Your heart is not know?

girls take a step back, red eyes and asked: Why? You, you said you love me? Not that you would always love me?

boy looked at the girl sad expression, heart some hesitation, he did not know the girl's acting very good, or really sad, but the thought of these days, the boy can not be rational, he sneered: love? How ironic words, I'm with you when it is love you, me and her, not the love of her, I never

really loved you, you do not dream, and I now do not want to be with you, so please do not haunt me, okay? Go away!

girl down half a day in silence, and then, the girl said: I want to talk about the night in the woods to the place I am waiting for you! Then the girl did not lift the head turned away, but the girl turned, boys and girls clearly see the tears, the boy thought: Why is a change of heart should be so sad? Just because you do not want to break me out? Or like me like that person?

night, it began to rain, and later turned into heavy rain, the boy went, the girl's side of the road in the woods have been there for him, and the body have been wet, but the girl holding arms with the same black bag filled with something, the boy walked in front of the girl, the girl very happy after seeing him laugh, and then flutter

to the boy's arms, while the boy endured the urge to hold girl , pushed the girl, the girl looked at the boy one, the opening did not know what to say, then, what will be the hands and handed the boy, only to hear : I do not love you, so do your thing, you go! After you

not to appear in front of me, I do not want any misunderstanding of my girlfriend! Then the boy turned to leave

girl finally Kuchu, and she walked toward the boy to give a gift to open, only to find that for a long time to find the love of the crystal heart is broken ,

and wish bottles are broken, folded paper inside the stars are also sprinkled over the ground,

girl crying and hand-picking the ground, rain harder and harder, as if also In the crying; may be

rain too much, do not see the road, maybe a girl squatting too thin, hard to find, so the girls are a rapidly knocked off the cart , but also died on the spot when the girl died,

crystal heart in her hand firmly holding the corner and did not pick the stars finished!

class the next day, the boy looking at girl's space in a daze, all of a sudden someone outside to find his teacher said the boy was wondering who find themselves out of a look, was actually cool that boys and girls together the boy is preparing to open, the handsome boy, the first to say: the girl killed by a car last night!

stupid `````` quite a while after the boy, the boy was Huiguo Shen, trembling, said: you nonsense, I only saw her last night!

handsome boy angry at him, hands grabbed the boy's collar and says loudly: all because of you, she will be out of the accident, she was so in love with you, why did you hurt her? Break up with her, let her sad? She is a good girl, why do you have the heart to hurt her feelings? Said that, ah!

boy opened his hand, hoarse voice cried out: She had loved me? ? ? I love her more like, if she loves me, why do these days to be with you did not come with me? But also, and you spent the night outside it?

handsome young one, beat the boy punched, yelled: What're you talking about? I was her cousin, came back a few days, she and I just want me to help her with the same gift to you to pick it! ! ! You say you love her, but do not want to trust her, and, you do not understand why do not you ask to hurt her? You

What kind of love? ? ?

boy was a soft foot, sitting on the ground sad to cry, he had to admit, he did not ask the girl, did not give her opportunity to explain to the girl did not trust, but also to their own favorite girl lost, but also severely hurt her heart! Handsome boy sitting on the ground will be handed a bag boy, said: This is the girl child yesterday

ready to send your birthday gift! Boy with a trembling hand Gently open the bag destroyed by his own hand, watching the blood that stained the girl's broken crystal heart, and some origami stars, even unable to control the boy's tears, and tears, he opened those origami stars, I saw many other words that read, some

says: I love you, always will love! Some read: My happiness is to marry you after graduation, and your rest of your life! Some words: I hope you do not die in front of me, I want to die in front of you, because I want you more than happiness! There are the words: I love as much as the stars, like air, like

gas can not be less,tory burch rattan clutch, like breathing can not stop

there a piece of folded, It says: I really love you, I can not let myself not to miss you, can not make yourself leave you, and you can not separate, I will not be able to breathe, and if lost you, I cry the world will only exist forward, smiling face will no longer appear, when the tears stop, like meteor showers across.
ally47953 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links