Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 12-24-2011, 04:56 AM   #1
jimjyt65
Commander In Chief

jimjyt65 is on a distinguished road
Default What Style of Clothes Do You Like Most On Males

Do you like guys who put on those actually tight Ed Hardy t-shirts with tight jeans, guys who wear more casual clothes, and so on. What type of outfit do you feel guys look best in? I personally feel the perfect even though wearing dress clothes, primarily suits, check my avatar pic how good do I look in that suit?
Barbara- Oh I have my techniques of obtaining on the net… and yes it was by time machine!
I like individuals who have clean clothes on,Cartier Double C Motif Charm Necklace With Diamonds Paved, and don’t try too difficult. Casual dress. The much less printed/logo-covered items,cartier love collection, the superior.
As for suits, certain,cartier trinity rings price, they are just terrific. I have by no means met a person who has needed to put on 1 far more than twice in his life, nevertheless.
P.S- Don, how did you get on the net…I’m baffled. Or have you come here via a time machine?
The Hardy Boys are played-out. they appear silly and sub-collegiate.
i like em elegant and well-tailored,cartier couple rings, for the most component.
but scruffy boat-bum is my favorite appear. baseball cap,dre beats studio headphones, 5-o-clock shadow, linen short, aviator shades, sperry topsiders.
i obtain wierd incongruities ######y: knuckle tattoos on a guy in a suit,cartier engagement rings 1895, for example,buy cartier jewelry, or Buddy Holly glasses on an otherwise bad-*** guy.
all the girls crazy bout a sharp-dressed man. –Z.Z. Top
Common jeans or khakis, shorts – carpenter jeans, relaxed fit,cartier key rings, longer shorts, basically something that does not appear like it was stolen from little sister’s laundry pile or otherwise fit skin tight. I don’t like skinny jeans or tight jeans on a guy at all; I think it makes them look effeminate. I also do not like super brief shorts.
Plain t-shirts, nothing too tight,cartier rings sale, nothing that looks girly. I don’t thoughts slogans so long as they are not vulgar. And designs are fine, again as long as they do not appear girly.
Nice button-front casual shirts look wonderful too.
For shoes: runners or Doc Martens,mens cartier pendants or necklaces, and flip flops in summer.
Thoughts you, this is what I like. this just isn’t how I insist my man dress. I don’t tell him what to wear. But I like what he picks.
jimjyt65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links