Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 06-02-2011, 03:27 AM   #1
Q1p0i0n9w

Default 『 derailment of a medic and his wife in retaliat

I am a doctor, things started early last year. At that time, I am a business trip, one night entertainment back, arrived hotel to
wife received the phone. Her tone said that he worried sick, I asked what disease, she would not say, ask for a long time, over the phone she was silent, the last long period said: You come back to know. And then hung up the phone. I call back, phone off, no one answered the landline at home.

I felt a little strange, I called her parents and began her illness did not say things casually chatted homely, and finally asked her to go home over the recent
not,Supra Shoes, how to work and the body , the elderly, said she recently had not returned home, but only by telephone yesterday morning, all is well. Also salutation for a while, I hung up the phone.

Thought I was in bed, and got up and called her sister, the phone is answered, I'm straight to the point of asking his wife what had happened.
over the phone, and my sister asked me some surprise: you do not know, ah, she was pregnant. I froze a moment, when asked what to do, she said yesterday afternoon to accompany my wife to the hospital for examination. I told her that his wife called to tell me he was sick, and do not mention pregnancy. Sister said that I went to see her, then, to call. However, that night, I did not wait until the telephone, and no further contact with their sisters.

next morning around 9 o'clock, I was conference my wife's phone call came, saying that she was pregnant, but do not want, are prepared to do
out. Now my turn to speak because the meeting, I only said one sentence: first, and so, we'll talk about, noon, and to contact you. Hastily closed the line.

midday, I called her phone off. Her sister called off. Her parents called home, no answer.

night, I give her a call, this one turned out. I have not had time questioned her over the phone, she began to cry, not loud, and is the variety of suppressed sobs, tel the head, I can feel her pain as piercing. She has been crying for almost ten minutes, feeling only a little calm. I asked her how, she said: I'm sorry, did not consent you accede, put the children to do out. I do not have the heart to say anything, did not mention things off at noon her comfort, she said we were young, the future will have.

wife is a exotic investment in the navel, there is wish that the recent improvement,Women's Supra TK Society, she said, do not want to lose the child's relationship to move the heave
opportunity, I laud. However, I have some qualms that: every of the married life, in her insistence, I have secondhand contraceptives sets, notwithstanding it tin not be guaranteed to be foolproof (which is what I was not skeptical of her proposed reasons), but in my center of hearts, or vaguely uneasy.

As the missions more challenging, so I spent almost a month. In the meanwhile, our natural through the telephone, Internet inexpensive rate. Her mood cultivated day by day, a week before I go home, her wish transferred from the agent main that night, she and her colleagues in the hotel sector to commemorate, my colleagues made her wine, she hid in the toilet gave me phone, telling myself drunk, and says he: husband, you want to Come on! Far away, and I was merry she was infected, it's sweet nap that night.

During this time, her cell phone has become a straightforward mission.

home that day, the aircraft was delayed, home is yet evening. She and small Yimei waiting for me to eat banquet. Not the granny, supper is a small
Yimei do.

dinner, my wife told me during my business trip, there is some things nanny because her husband, resign to go home, take the time,
give her a hundred dollars. After dinner, the small police station next day Yimei said something to the first back. We argued things about your nanny (wife can not cook, normally we are all busy, so has asked people), went to bed.

Zhang said: the path to a matron via the heart u9634u9053.

she was right. A bed, then let me with the familiar body is full of strangeness, the wife put on a show of resistance, but
through her body, shame my self-esteem.

When done, I masqueraded to close their eyes met, and my heart began to enumerate the nanny to leave time, according to the time nanny
usual between wages and income, later simple calculations, I have made sure she was In the 3 days ahead leaving his wife productive. In connection with her pregnancy a few ambiguous reaction, I believe: the wife derailed.

next day, I pay mobile phone charges by the name of the wife to move quest records of communication and was told that the password has been changed. I then check
Telecom landline calls at home record, no curious numbers. Just phone his wife and her sister are very prevalent, primarily in small Yimei later that night to detect his wife, and their constantly more than an hour of speak time, twice a day or more. Previously, an mean of two calls a week to play, each no extra than ten minutes.

small Yimei is pol.ice, 27 years old, have a boyfriend, to discuss the end of wedding. I trust she knew what his wife, but
is what order messages from her jaws, trouble speaking with so dumb about, is basically impossible.

I think the nanny, this may be my only clue. Nanny home in rural districts, no phone, so I
home to find her identity card and copy down the address.

two weeks, I took leave of deficiency to the unit, told his wife that want to travel to the place where to catch the bus bound for nanny.

was removed for 5 hours, only to find nanny home. I bought some gifts that pass near the city on affair, by the way came to see her. She was moved, too busy to me gush some tea, while her husband planned dinner. I asked her what her husband is not handled well. She said her husband all right, ah, I fast said wrong, I'm sorry.

dinner, I asked her why she resign, she said, because his wife told her that we must go overseas, the family does not need people. I was silent for a moment and said: this is the blueprint I come back I'll tell you. A few days antecedent, she said nobody to a few days later, the junior high school children at home, but also needed her.

After chatting a while, also learned the retinue information: In my business junket, my wife did not come home at night there are 3 days. One night 12 o'clock, a tall man to send his wife to the floor floor, the nanny to see his car, she said: It is a dark car, lights dim and not see the license panel, like the middle of a few laps surround. The next day, his wife told her that we have to go abroad, she went home.

nanny who lives in the night. The next morning, say good-bye to her, I walk in the country lane, to determine a few important things:
wife lied; nanny because the important thing to see was only dismissed; the man, driving a Audi.

I Mangranruoshi sitting on the adviser, the moment, I even hope the car driving abroad Road, Zhuiya died, I not
the opportunity to face the truth.

back to the city, to the hospital to sit for a while and went straight home. I took a bath, a kind of fear of breaking the feeling of effort, one to lie down to sleep to sink
. The next morning, my wife woke me and told me she was traveling today, so a few days back, so I went to wash cars, hearing to her the car keys on the coffee table on the voice, and I woke up entirely.

car is my wife into the element when I sent her a gift, then I sold the motorcycle, spent almost all of the deposits, is just to implement their commitments
. Get the car, she hugged me, and was moved to tears, tears drenched my skirt ... ... her delight spread through tears to my body, turned into a happy, makes me feel themselves in paradise.

However, a few years later, she repeatedly showing beneath her car, hoping to replace.

and I have been riding a bike shuttle to the stream of people to work in a few years as one day. I may also beneath her, the change
out, right? I can not help but think so.

cleaning time, so I want to make the car laborer important items. I was washing the back seat and found the cracks in the seat, the two entwined hair, a slim pliable, a stubby Zhuo hard. I cautiously mantled in newspaper. I suspected a nice location to spot some of the surface scraped with a sword, accumulation is good, in his pocket.

washing the car, I came home to find a bed for a long time to find a wife's hair, put it head and another two released together. With
with these three fine hair and the suspected spot, I quickly drove to the hospital.

through the decision of trace factors, of which two are the same woman's hair, that is wife; a men's hair, I think is is a lover of
; and then through the hair dye content and cross-sectional Determination of surface diameter to determine the lover at the age of between 40 and 50; by thermal dissociation experiment, I once again confirmed her lover's blood type, A type.

Unfortunately,: Suspected Sperm may be too long curing time, isolation does not all over.

determine the old of her sweetheart, let me put my wife's colleagues surmise ruled out. Her enterprise more juvenile folk, the Chinese did not surpass 40
years of age, 40 years old are foreigners. The wife is highly repugnant to a alien, when he first entered the company, I think of foreigners who smell of fragrance and body savour merged, her home still incapable to eat anything.

travel because his wife, small Yimei knew I was not a place to eat, so the party with her boyfriend, it was always called on me. Her boyfriend
surname Tan, is a software engineer ABC.

one day to eat, and talk to the things they got married, unknowingly additional to the problem of children go up. I suddenly remembered something, so he asked the small Yimei: Your sister surgery to our hospital? Small Yimei said: No, Lincheng a hospital.

my heart is full of misgiving in a little while: I work in the hospital, the best medical care in the province, and that the families of medical dispose in this
where there are many easy to give up here, to do Lincheng surgery, must be to hide something.

to accompany his wife to be small Yimei surgery at our hospital, do not hide the whereabouts of the ah? Thoughtful long time, I began to wonder: Wife surgery, her lover has gone, not to our hospital, because they are afraid met acquaintances.

thought of this, my heart choppy, but still calm meal. Xiao Tan said after a meal to go pee, I also like to go to. I first
sink behind the flooding of the dip with the face to calm down about his excitement. Into the toilet, I peeked at, that needy urine Xiao Tan, Coronal Department seems to be a white mucus. As a doctor, I know what it means

determine the age of her lover, let me put my wife's colleagues suspect ruled out. Her company more young people, the Chinese did not exceed 40
years of age, 40 years old are foreigners. The wife is extremely offensive to a foreigner, when he first entered the company, I think of foreigners who smell of perfume and body odor miscellaneous, her home still unable to eat anything.

travel because his wife, small Yimei knew I was not a place to eat, so the gathering with her boyfriend, it was always called on me. Her boyfriend
surname Tan, is a software engineer ABC.

one day to eat, and talk to the things they got married, unknowingly joined to the problem of children go up. I suddenly remembered something, so he asked the small Yimei: Your sister surgery to our hospital? Small Yimei said: No, Lincheng a hospital.

my heart is full of suspicion in a hurry: I work in the hospital, the best medical care in the province, and that the families of medical treatment in this
where there are numerous easy to give up here, to do Lincheng surgery, must be to hide something.

to accompany his wife to be small Yimei surgery at our hospital, do not conceal the whereabouts of the ah? Thoughtful long time, I began to wonder: Wife surgery, her lover has gone, not to our hospital, because they are fearful met acquaintances.

thought of this, my heart choppy, but still calm meal. Xiao Tan said after a meal to go pee, I likewise like to go to. I premier
sink behind the flooding of the dip with the face to calm down about his excitement. Into the toilet, I glanced at, that poor urine Xiao Tan, Coronal Department seems to be a white mucus. As a doctor, I know what it means

the way home, I called a brother Lincheng hospital, hoping to help adjustment to the underground garage of his movie, he said no problem, let me go the next day , did not ask anything. Brother is the brother, the key moment of help, do not need to know why.

afterward morn, I called the hospital transfer classes to appropriate Lincheng car straight.

the help of friends, I bring up the video of the day. Sure ample, was a black Audi A6, license plate number is our local go-vern-ment license plates. I understood why: because the working relationship between his wife regularly and go-vern-ment sector contacts. Her lover, is an official.

got the license plate number, after the relatively easy things. After two days of exertions, I basically figured out the basic location
lover. A Secretary, deputy departmental level cadres, aged 45; his wife of 40 years, a Bureau of Finance, the Deputy class cadres; their relationship in front of others is not bad. A daughter, 20-year-old campus in the city. Another point

more important information, lover these days is not in the city. I think they're together.

night, my wife called me that day back. I mused, how, and his wife talk about it.

be fair, my wife although derailed, but if you look back in time, I do not want to prick.

lover of kin, in mandate to position, can not wed her.

youth their age difference, basically not the same person of an era. Officer of the meditative, money worship and Electra complicated long-term dream is
frustration and the dark underground conditions hit pieces, I do not know the pleasure in addition to their happening, but it truly can be found to nourish this relationship for many years knots?

course, the age breach is the advantage or drawback in the end, I do not a word. Perhaps the woman's psychological,
in her life, forever need the aid of his father's eclipse, it will feel secure

after about three months, and that the world massive rain, his wife to the hospital to take me home , all the way silent. Coming home, she broke the muffle and said: I want a child.

I said yes.

After dinner, we're outrageous **. She was submerged, intense deed, control the initiative, I am with her, in her eyes returning to the
blurred into, I seem to have found a hearty feel.

40 days later, she told me that their pregnant.

I grieve in silence.

his wife was pregnant, her mother took her to live together, we have invited a person. However, since then, I rarely return to
dinner, and every night hangover, and occasionally do not go home to sleep.

pregnant wife with the fact that cut my bottom line, I want to forget her in retaliation for her.

night, is singing KTV, small Yimei give me a call and said his wife uncomfortable, may be taken to the hospital, and asked where I am.
by Jiujin I told her, do not know where her guess, guessed the distress she told me, so I know their accurate place.

Twenty minutes later, two plainclothes pol.ice small Yimei came with my box, from the two madam leg pulled me up,
shoving me down the stairs, into the the van.

wife has been sent to the hospital, and saw her lying on the slight and ravishing look, I could not help feel a sick, sick
apartment in the 'wow' the spit over the floor. Then to hit into gear opposition the walls of sleep.

rue is that his wife's pregnancy, this is just an mediocre reaction, may be accompanied by perinatal depression, guiding to relatively strong reaction.
Old woman indeed have birth depression, because the child's dad were both diluted in the shell will be always in. Sneered my heart, along with the burst of colic.

next morning, a small Yimei broke into my office, in front of the patient's face to reprove me. I let the nurse rid of her, she did not go.
Tell her I told, this is the hospital, the doctor where I can find to spend money enrolled in the. She waded away, I hung up No. 10, the morning I called.

p.m., I asked the urologist to help me check the records and inspection reports Xiao Tan, Sure, I got the results. Small Yimei I called and told her that night I go to her, something happens and talk to her. I asked Xiao Tan avoidance, she jeered and said: Yes, I dare you to do on pol.ice.

work, I pass the message on the fares the old EMS envelope. To small Yimei home, she was dressing a police uniform, also wearing a cap. I
said the uniforms off, if it looks like all seriousness, I would not say anything.

I told her not to eat, cook her a bowl of noodles. She said yes, for a haphazard, down to buy Lu Cai. Cooked noodles, and I said to beverage. Looking for a long time, she took out the decanter of Queen koji, and then wringing arms, stand alongside, chilly look at me eat and beverage.

me, do not look at me with a condescending outlook, Who you think you are, your sister wronged, you have to help her succeed? There, I compassion her
it? I am pregnant with a bastard day you attempt, you free your mother to see your sympathy does not spread further overrunning.

she jumped over want to cigarette me, but I open a. I put the envelope fell ashore her, sneered: a nice see at it, this is your inspection report
small Tan, gonorrhea, know what that is? Explain to you, a kind of ######ually transmitted diseases, the full name called gonococcal urethritis, mainly transmitted through ######, do not tell me that you infect the bar.

I apparently know, she is a bitter blow.

talked to two small Yimei love, first love is her beloved boyfriend, because whoring she found only reluctantly chapter. Parted,
her heart a very tough battle, starve strike for two days, refused whichever man among a year pursuit.

Xiao Tan was not tall, not handsome man, beautiful condition and nowhere near her sometime boyfriend. She and Xiao Tan exchanges, mainly
practical worth and simplicity of his thought can be entrusted with life. I suspect she did not even dream of thought, her idea would jot a procedure that the technical moron, there will be Fanglangxinghai time.

line of sight, small Yimei biting his lip, slightly trembling hands holding the report, with eyes full of tears. After a child, she squatted down
body, hand over his face and muttered cry.

raised her and I walked over and said, you know how I feel you, feel good love the taste of derailment, right? Listen to me say she threw herself into my arms a
, burst into tears by her infection, and my eyes blurred.

more tough armor, following the more flexible body, like a turtle shell.

only a minute, let small Yimei base of the bottle. She then rummaging through the looking wine, not find them, go out the door in the layer
sold under the small shop to a bottle of Langyatai, sitting on the steps next to the garden to drink. I followed her all the way, with her, watching her own snot and tears can not tell.

I carry her upstairs, she had drunk was senseless. However, when I put her in bed, going silently leave, she gently took my hand, it is clear that out: brother, do not go.

I laughed, a little pain.

Yimei leave the next morning, my cell phone more than a photo reference to the contents Yan zhao double doors of the most superb picture.

lover when his wife lying next ** constant across time, she may have thought, was riding a small Yimei waist distort on me? When his wife cling to her lover
have mercy on my arms, she may have thought that one day I will be laughed at?

riding a bike flew all the way, gone on to the hospital, marching at a lively pace up the stairs, open the office door, lit a smoke
, I feel a lot better.

in my mind, the color of light green cap a lot

wife's navel is getting to me pile up intense provocation. Fortunately, the family has her mother and nanny, otherwise, I would like to help
lover to do his father's duty to catch on the children not born. At home, only dinner together, usually I can hide in the library, perusing, playing the calculator. I have an excuse to be afraid of oppression to the children, but also sleep in the study, can not, and his wife face to face, to try not to appear. Couple each other's exchanges reduced to the amplitude restricted to a few words: She and Xiao Tan broke up. tells us, she glanced at me, I'm pretending not to see, down steak dinner. After dinner, I went back to study, close to the study door listening to their chat in the living room. the words of , hear it, she was very concerned about my situation, trying to find out and me about the newspaper. The reason for the split and Xiao Tan, she said something just a touch of identity clashes, never want to say.

take the time, she knocked on the learn door, stood appearance and says loudly: brother, I'm gone, good tiny sister to me.

I opened the gate, she has a downstairs.

to send me to send my wife said she took the car keys to pursue it down. in the staircase, I went to pull her hand, She broke away, hastily
to push ahead, out of the security door. I emulated behind her, while my family in the sight of architectures no longer see, I went to pull her, she went to look clutch, and tightly, as if I would let go evaporated like.

we almost ran the car ran, and then hugged. Yimei tight around my small, tearfully said: brother, I think you
. I light kiss her cervix and said: I want you.

That night, I call home, is a nurse then, I said several colleagues have to go out drinking, to return home late.

almost two in the morning before I got home, his wife has been sleeping.

wife and I have been a small Yimei taboos, each related to her, we all spontaneously silent. only once, Small
Yi Mei asked me why so sure the child namely not mine. I said, emotion. she said if you? I said, there namely not circumstance. She asked me after how to do, I say to a child connate after divorce. She cried, I knew what she averaged to query how to do our hereafter, I wish to lest, for I do no understand.

One day the Yi Mei told me that a colleague like her for many years , that she and her boyfriend broke up, and began to chase her.
time I did not care. A few days later, I just got off work, a tall man stopped me and said small Yimei colleagues, to talk to me .

I have some guilty rectitude, and said something at home, what if another day talk to you, to hurry away. back to the small Yimei I called, she said she was seeking to regain
who he is, we things, he found out. I asked how the discovery, she said he was pol.ice, has his means.

next day, that pol.ice again I stopped.

I do not care for him, and walked away. He grasped me, and asked to talk about.

I said nothing to talk about, he said I know you do, if you talk about, I told your wife. I laughed, pointing with his nostril
said, you do not tell her you're son of a bitch, I just want her to know, thank you for this favor. understand, to tell you, I do not love * *, and her bed because she is my wife's sister, who stole my wife, I want to revenge her.

he walked away.

night I called to the small Yimei not interlocked. send text messages, not back.

next day, I blocked the road in a small Yimei work, she called and looked at me contemptuously, would not say a word. for a
children, that pol.ice rushing over, and he pushed me away, advising me not to haunt her.

Later, I learned that day to say is pol.ice recorded and put to Small Yi Mei Yi Mei heard

and small asset come, easy, simple go.

I am a little unwilling, but also helpless. Besides, she and the prim establishment of the love that pol.ice , I must Crosses, will not avoid trouble, and at best a lose-lose result.

small Yimei said that sentence, let me experience the profound: He is pol.ice , has his means.

that pol.ice surnamed Song, mother birthday banquet in the hotel, small Yimei brought him to introduce his boyfriend and companion said.

He greeted one by one, and then came up to me out of his face, shook my hand and said: brother, hello, ** often
about you,Supra Trainers, say you are good brother good husband at home, After much counsel me a lot of things, I would like to study from you. I saw his right hand in his palms in the distortion,Kids' Supra TK Society, to say a word. He used a large handle of enthusiasm, I can almost hear my Shougu rupture voice.

I finally a fit of, sitting in a chair, feeling a bit flat, it said: Xiao Song, you are beautiful, I also like,
hope that we can become a family , respectful,Supra Skylow Shoes, then not must say.

feast have been very busy, our chart has own ax to grind, his wife, small Yi Mei, Xiao Song, I do not know what they are thinking,
to as they do not know what I was thinking the same.

day after work, because I leave tomorrow or the day, and did not want to go home to several doctors about his medical crew to drink.

wine on the table to talk things work, they complained about the medical team means nothing, no become of clinical training, professional criteria will be jump feet
not before, and so on.

said a decisive Dr. Zhao Xing University junior student, the day after tomorrow to come check, to give his son the day his parents opened, asked me to class. I
like a destroy, excuse the day after morrow to attach his wife to do normal checks, coupled with vocational unfamiliar fret about an event to rotated down. Dr. Zhao did not say anything. In truth, professionals kas long asis an pretext not familiar with each other, physical checkup of living is almost all experienced individuals.

parting, I shook the hand of Zhao said mortified, not help, he said OK, we radiated.

way home, I suddenly thought of a lover's daughter is a junior in seminary? I thought-long, shook his brain,
walked slowly to the house.

next night, his wife stand up and take the meal, her protruding belly touched my arm, I have never eaten about nausea not
down. hurriedly fled to the study.

I lie on the table, shame and pique, like Ali and Tyson are two couples of iron fist, turns the pieces I played.

Zhao called and I told him time tomorrow to help him on benefit of the class. He was glad, saying Zhengchou find people, I have decided the immediate
him, thank you. I said no thanks, should I thank you.

night, I stayed up all night, finally, I came into contact with her lover was.

revenge has just begun.

first time I saw her lover's daughter when she was eye examination. look at her eyes clear rut, like a spotless pure ore water,
stirring in my heart a bit, the first some syncope. this feeling is when I When I first saw his wife, had had.

my turn to check the project, I deliberately said some of the anomalies of her body, afraid she does not light, I comforted her, but
some small problems, he'll get nursed back to health. and put my phone number left her and told her what I can find, of way, at the name of care, I also left her phone and apartment address.

her blood test results, I got the same day, some anemia.

other, no problem.

indicator in her blood, the day I buffet phone told her, after listening anemia, she had some touch of grief, but I feel
very excited, because her students get the results in several days.

excuse for using concern and advice I kept every other day through a telephone with her speed. slowly, we are familiar with each other up.

one weekend a month, without informing her of the situation, I bought a wreath of flowers and some blood nourishment to the school to see her. she was pleased, and I had dinner together. words, I casually praise her, pretending to look for the accident to the general heading, surprised to find the same hobby. she smiled innocent, not so happy that for a long time.

Before leaving, she told me I could call her YY. I asked: Is this the closest people called? her head down said: Yes.

I said you can call me Uncle, and now the people closest to this call. She smiled and hit me, that you are not antique, I'm your brother
brother.

this time, I have carefully studied her remedial report. report, blood is there, along to birthday, I diagram out the constellation.
comprehensive sign and blood type and then, summed up what these girl's basic role traits. Although the magistrate through the constellations and blood character, somewhat vague, but I do not want to fight the battle without arrangement, and, I must succeed.

I started texting her every day First of all, I want to be a presence in her life.

first day of the

'YY, I am here to rain, you do down there? attention on more clothes.'

'not the next.' she replied.

next

'YY, eaten yet?'

'yet.' she replied

'attention to nourishment, do not eat vegetables.'

'know, thank you.' She wrote back

Day

'YY, today I bought red shorts. '

' Oh, agreeable you 'she replied

' does not look good, very ######y '

' Oh 'she replied

'YY, in fact, I bought two'

'Oh,' she replied

'there is one underwear, huh, huh'

'hate' she replies

Day

'YY, and patients had a fight today, we can thank you.'

'my business?' she replied

' morning when the recipe is cranky, the prescription with the wrong in the afternoon people came to the door of the '

' be detailed, whatsoever, and I have a relationship? 'she replied

' YY, I dare not say. '

' okay, come from. 'She wrote back

' YY, then I was thinking of you, drew a prescription thigh. '

', ... ... joke, true or disloyal?' she replied.

fifth day

'YY, night I want to come see you.'

'Today I want to go home.' She wrote back

'to look at.'

'I left school.' She wrote back

'I take you home . '

' mother to pick me up, she saw not. 'She wrote back

' that ... ... Well, can you promise me one thing. '

'What is it?' she replied

'before going to sleep I think about it again.'

'No' she replied

After a child, she made a

'before going to sleep just so-so to you again.'

I smiled and closed the phone. have received systematic education in psychology, I, as if onlyhing had happened through the layers of progress, a foot
already entered her heart.

I gave my wife said that the recent multi-night, round-trip is not handy, would like to hire a house near the hospital.

she said yes. Ever since a child, she wholeheartedly flutter in the stomach. I think that even now 1 day I chance a cockroach, she would not be startled it

Monday after work, I went to school go to YY.

she did not in the dormitory. I sent her a text message asking where she is. She wrote back and the students out to the movies. I did not say his
in school, only to Her attention to safety.

waited until 11 o'clock fast, and two other girls saw her walking towards the hostel. I encounter her and salute her, she was surprised and asked:
how do you in, I said : By the way passing through want to see you, but when you send text messages to go. finished, I wish her good night, turned away. her two classmates in the back laughing.

time on the road , received her message: Thanks for coming to see me.

message me back: the way, tomorrow I will pass your school, in you?

her back to the text: all the time.

day out, I said to my wife a few days difference. Just Lincheng, the journey is short, drive to. She said: Well, pay attention to all safety

I went to the hospital looking for real possession near a house, have tried, to the bureau before noon.

smoked a cigarette, achievement his thoughts, I give a brother called Friendship Hospital, Please help me stay in his bed. He said:
line bed is not tight now, and some you do not call. asked: Is your hospital stay less than a? I told him to pipe, the beds remain on the line , what strange things happen and do not say a word. He smiled and said: as you go to lavatory.

luncheon, I YY call, an rendezvous at half past six in the school next to the passion coffee shop.

'there or be square', I said.

'there or be square', she said, biting her lip as if I saw her look.

almost two o'clock, I YY mail text messages, prevaricate to her that there is a serious ailment temporarily, to surgery, but I will arrive at half elapse six before
cafe.

After half a day, she came back to SMS: work stuff, and different day farewell?

message me back: I'll be there, if for the first time about you, I will not reserve its promise, please do not leave me a lifetime.

her back to the text: Well, I'll await for you.

message me back: six thirty.

her back to the text: Well, six and a half, there or be square .

me complete message, and shut the phone.

I took leave of absence to the hospital, walking around the city driving. I asked the beautician shop slit her hair, and then
piracy market a meantime to look the yellow record, and finally fill a small noodle shop in the tolerate.

After an uncomfortable quarter past six, I opened the phone call to the YY and told she had just finished surgery, is on the way, the car
a lot, but I will arrive at six a half ago. She said she had been, shall I disburse attention to safety.

I parked my car in the Friendship Hospital in nearby, quietly sitting in the car, smoking a cigarette, listening to the cold phone rang five times, and are YY
calls, I did not answer. coming at 7 o'clock, I turn the steering wheel, and firmly hit the street to the pier.

my face covered in blood lying on a stretcher, was taken to the hospital, sent a text message to YY, said: I was impair, to ** the hospital.

I arrange in bed, his head ribboned, half an hour, watching the fleeing YY pedaled to distraction in, before the door, relying on
line, she almost fall in a narrow passageway. She sat on the bed and took my hands know what to do and want to comfort me, made me clearly feel her quiver.

'You do not have such a rush of ... ... 'After a waited a long time, she held back tears, said something.

' man, 'I looked at her tenderly, gently and said,' we have to obey by commitments. '

heard these words, she could not help, 'wow' bang explosion into tears, threw herself into my arms.

I stroked her hair, and I want to cry - but it is tears of joy. When my wife and her lover to send their children belly, waving the green flag
shame me, I did, so his other child snuggled in my arms crying.

in my soul, like a lighthouse remove objectives: Since my wife die set for him to mash everything, and I ambition
his daughter willingly sacrifice naturalness for me.

YY leave to accompany me in the hospital for two days.

the first day I was lying in bed, said the first little afflict, she was impatient to call the medic. I took her hand, that I is a medic, you help me a massage under a
head on the line. She carefully, for panic of hurting me. I kept saying: pat, pat again ... ... until the final touch into the massage , I give up. I closed my eyes pleasant, began to converge on the enjoyment of her soft hands come into contact with the pleasure of my body.

After a child, I called arm pain, back pain, leg pain, butt pain ... seriously ... she touched the tame body. I also appreciate the serious
stroked my thigh when she was shy.

night, infusion, she did not go to the bed sheets.

two in the morning the next day more, I cried. she woke up, alarm, ran to my bed, afraid to ask: how. I said: sad, fast
decease. She horrified to wail. I held her hand on his breast, smiled and said: want to get your heart pain, you want to dead presently.

her happiness while gas, half a day could not speak, only to push his hand to hit me. I'm the one that drew her arms, and kissed down.
her subconscious resistance to a moment, there is no longer move, eyes closed tightly. I suck a pair of intoxicated trembling, tender lips, like ants what honey is intoxicated, head, and some of syncope.

moment I was back at first love and wife Xiangyixiangwei days, the world's most beautiful and the sun once again rises from the bottom of my heart slowly
illuminating every turn of the soul.

two days, in addition to kissing, I did nothing .

I want to go tread by step.

and YY things went well.

a time, I went to school to find her. us to dinner and a movie, the pressure the road, and several stars in the sky, then intercession.
to see, with me, she was very happy.

night, we often sit next to a small woods couple preside. I like his head buried in her body, and then deep
a deep expiration, I want it at the child's odor into his lungs, propagation to the blood and spread to the cell, and then stay in the memories will never discolor .

touched every time I kiss her, she was shy, trance, eager eyes would make me attracted.

I always can not help swallowing her ravenous as clear drink sweet saliva, perhaps, I hope it will dampen my scalding malice
;

not help but let out I always stirred her tender and the tongue like cotton sugarplum, perhaps, this can temporarily Putting my heart
were anesthetized;

my hands, always strong, tireless exploring her trembling, hot body ... ... possibly, fair possibly,
I his wife unconscious in the hope that derailed.

this time, I live in the rental house seldom go home, basically do not call home. wife'd occasionally come to the phone,
told I went home for clothes, less smoking, do not stay up late or something. I always deal with her lazy, flat like a page of paper. I wonder: is generated from the U.S.? or her to change her mind?

Unfortunately, my answer to this question has been uninteresting. Since the understanding of the YY, my feelings of his wife to commit suicide at the rate of ebb
, if the former was also mixed with hatred, spite and attachment, and now,Supra Skytop II Shoes, all the revenge, pure and clear purpose: to recover the self-respect of the broken self-esteem.

18 号, YY's birthday.

17 number, I ask to give me a YY complete birthday, she asked: what it means. I said: I am your day are the property of preparations.
pretend to think her a moment, smiled and said: Good.

18 号 凌晨 一点 much, I to call her that in the dwelling below, let her down with a card. She came downstairs slumberous,
asked what happened. I told the time has come to her birthday. I put her into a car, went straight to Airport. until 15 min past three boarded the flight to Urumqi, she seemed sober.

arrived in Urumqi, we transfer flights to Yining 8, 9 am to Da Yining after he the car sat for three hours. X.
half past two, when she saw the beauteous prairie that pull embankment, the excitement and hugged me.

we rode horses from the pasture to the left Twenty minutes later, into the prairie * and saw the largest grassland yurt pulled embankment.

I took her into the yurt, just set foot on the ruddy blanket, yurts vocal unison, a dozen Kazakhstan boys and girls surrounded them,
to the princess circled by her singing and dancing around in her environment.

YY shocked, lost their sense of looking at me. I'm holding her hand through one bunch, come mammoth table, sleeping on the ground to sit down, take out a run
green and Tian, ​​wearing on her cervix, and said: YY, to this day, I'm prepared for a month, I wish you a happy birthday.

YY tears in his eyes, hugged me tight.

this day, the enthusiasm is typical in Kazakhstan under the affect, and we sing and dancing along with them, bowls drinking a little horse with a sour
**, singing and drinking, dancing and drinking, finally, with the drunk in the yurts.

night, we live in yurts. outside, bringing the moonlight falling on the beautiful prairie, which, YY calm lying in my arms
. I skin her clothing, revealing that the moon is also acceptable than the body. saw her hand closed on my leg of shivering, I'm still not the slightest Lianxiangxiyu. enter, she instinctively raging reaction, but also to experience some she did not intend to resist.

When the red blood spilled in white sheets, the formation of a flowers small rose petals, showing a thrilling
Yan Li. I received the sheet up and put welcome box.

night, she caught the wearer like a kitten I, Juan Su in my weapon, eyes and tears of always.

day, I slept better sink.

Finally, the third of her foot into the body, which will will be her maximum lasting memories.

return journey, after Yining River Bridge. In the afterglow of sunset, the bridge was pulled up the accordion, the cheerful melody under the guidance of
, we see a family of fashionable peacekeeping my son, are on the bridge *. scene gathered a lot of new friends to the wedding of friends and the mob, saying we do not understand it, they cheer and good wishes for.

YY tightly pulled me looking out the window longing for the lively scene, happiness seems to have infected her. Her head on my chest, full of longing to say: my brother, we are married, and went to look in Yining Creek bridge, okay?

I stroked her cilia, said softly: Good.

her happy eyes closed, for a moment to fall asleep.

flying back from Xinjiang, the time to less than half an hour.

less than two minutes, we landed at the aerodrome to the city. took a bow, I took YY hand, to walked towards the exit. deliberately,
I pick up the flow of people found a familiar figure, scared me the creeps.

before I let go so I YY, Fan Shen quickly walk back their own plans to go to the toilet to hide for a while. not had time to take the first step,
have a loud voice cried loudly: brother, I'll pick you! immediately, Xiao Song channeling over the tall figure, robbery grabbed my hand like a bow, my arm, walked towards the door.

YY Xiao Song face looked surprised, then turned his head, looked at me full of hope. I kas long asshe wanted to hear me say: Sorry,
you got the bad person.

However, I can only head down, cowering with her eyes full of lust to avoid the eyes. When I Mianrutuse's out walking, the heart, such as
Daojiao, pain, standing almost can not supply to, I can not look back, afraid of a back, you will see she suddenly lost feeling did not drive to

Xiao Song

Sponsored Links