Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
oss2r661b8
Chief Warrant Officer

oss2r661b8 is on a distinguished road
Default 市民花230元吃饭发票刮出5万 women MBT Kisumu sandal

市民花230元吃饭发票刮出5万元大奖 ,cheap asics shoes
  “五一”期间,MBT Kisumu sandals,仁寿市民罗小姐和朋友在一家鱼庄吃饭,花了230元,asics tiger mexico 66,饭后罗小姐向老板索取了发票,没想到在其中一张10元发票上,当场刮出了5万元大奖。昨日上午,罗小姐走 进仁寿县地税局,在得知发票是真的后,她高兴地说:“我一直以为是张假发票,没想到真的中了。”仁寿县地税 局征管股工作人员杜翠芳称,5万元是仁寿县有奖发票的最高奖。
  吃了230元刮出5万
  没核实前以为是张假发票
  罗小姐称,“五一”期间,她和朋友2人到仁寿一家生态鱼庄吃饭,她在消费之后结账时,习惯性地向老板索 取了发票。“共消费了230元,老板提供了2张百元面额、3张拾元面额的发票。”
  罗小姐像往常一样刮开发票的兑奖区,前四张刮开后都是“护税光荣”,当刮开最后一张拾元面额的发票时, “五万元”三字映入眼帘。“当时我根本没在意,我以为是张假发票。”罗小姐说。
  差点把发票中5万元一事忘了的罗小姐,在节后上班第一天又中奖了,MBT Kisumu sandals womens。“5月3日出去吃饭,一共吃了900多元,刮了105元并且当场就兑了奖,我才想起包里还有张5万的发票 ,不知是不是真的。”罗小姐称,自己工作很忙,“五一”小长假后并未立即到地税局核实发票真伪。昨日,当事 鱼庄老板也证实了罗小姐发票中奖的信息。
  确认发票真实后
  没马上兑奖先回单位上班
  昨日,身着短裙的罗小姐和朋友一起到仁寿县地税局进行咨询。“恭喜你,是真的!”工作人员经过认真鉴别 ,确认发票真实,奖金有效。
  得知是真发票后,罗小姐并没有马上兑奖,而是跑回单位继续上班了。“我工作很忙的,women MBT Kisumu sandals,反正迟早都可以兑,下了班再来。”
  “我从来没中过什么大奖,Asics Mexico 66,没想到这次运气这么好。”罗小姐说,“但是没你们想象的那么激动,毕竟又不是中了500万。”对于自己的 职业等信息,罗小姐拒绝透露。
  中奖人尚未领奖
  鼓励大家吃饭后索要发票
  昨日,仁寿县地税局相关负责人表示,将按照程序,在扣除1万元的个人所得税以后,为罗小姐兑现4万元的 奖金。
  “以前最高的也才1万,中5万还是首次。”仁寿县地税局征管股工作人员杜翠芳介绍,发票是财务收支的法 定凭证,是会计核算的原始依据,也是审计机关、税务机关执法检查的重要依据。消费者在消费之后有权利索取发 票,对拒不提供发票或提供假发票的,cheap mbt shoes,少女应聘拒绝向家里打电话要钱遭暴打 cheap sport shoes,消费者有权向税务机关举报。
  “我平时吃饭都会索要发票,不管吃多吃少都是这样。”罗小姐说,“大家也可以像我这样,说不定哪天就中 了。”截至昨日下午5时许,仁寿县地税局称,罗小姐尚未前来领奖,onitsuka tiger
oss2r661b8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2011, 10:56 AM   #2
hae2ni7shuo
Second Lieutenant

hae2ni7shuo is on a distinguished road

travel extensively in my career all these years among the men of the North and South is quite a lot of views, of course,长沙团购网, the views of all the so-called stand my point of view to observe, there are strange No wonder, then. . .

known how macho men north, south and more sensitive to cautious man, but the South is, there are also significant differences in personality.

first talk about the evaluation of the Shenzhen man woman ways.

\
\
\

case is very common in Shenzhen with a man by the Hong Kong culture, they are looking for is a girl to bring their gas field, which is their own attitude to life: no gorgeous appearance,上海团购, But to correct light, but a simple dress without fashionable stylish, cool character, not contrived not to be sentimental, family background, family conditions, all important, they only care about their lives with this person, rather than behind her things. Summary: This is a positive attitude to life to find the partner of the modern man.

Zhejiang look at me man how to evaluate girls.

\
\
\

by Zhejiang
so frequent use of the man, incredible, right? It is not my code out, I have seen, ears have heard of. Of course, my stunned surprise to directly explain, in Zhejiang, such statements it is normal.

southern men are notoriously careful planning, but that's nitpicking for a woman I hardly agree.

in Zhejiang, marriage is not just love that simple, or that a prerequisite for marriage may not love everything we say good match, regardless of appearance, background, family conditions, all should be comparable to married. If there is a condition does not meet the rules, it becomes an arithmetic problem: Suppose appearance, origin, family conditions are all of 10 minutes, then one looks for the 3 points to 10 points and looks like a party to marry, you need background family conditions or to make up for the 7 points.

The advantage is that, after careful planning the intervention of the elders, families can develop long-term, the downside is that between husband and wife and no real understanding of emotional needs to develop after marriage, if the training fails, the pain of a lifetime.

course, this is a little full of nouveau riche in my small town in Zhejiang Province have feelings, can not represent the living conditions of other Zhejiang, do the right seat. . .

finished the South say North.

It said the South
macho man, that was the truth, summed up the experience of predecessors is always wrong, but I think it is not necessarily a good thing, male chauvinism,团购网站大全, in fact, that this man is a real man , though a bit arbitrary, but it is a female life partner can be trusted.

Thus, when a man met the North favorite girls:
\
\
\

northern men believe at first sight, eye of the beholder, as long as a fancy to a girl, she must ignore all the shortcomings, turning back the beginning of the pursuit, and not stop until one reaches one's goal, fail to recover hand definitely not give up. . .

Well, this is my novel and film on the man's understanding of the north, my boys and not much contact with the North, because I had just 15 years old to the south.

but I at least know my dad, he is a true man, fearless men north, but is henpecked, everything north of the men was thrown open,团购导航, but that is not thrown open and children affair. My father is a pillar of the family, I want my mother to marry him since the moment he secretly vowed to take care of her life, and he did, he never let her mother wronged, all he has done the heavy work at home, the whole family financial management by the mother, he regrets, like cattle, like the hard, hard work with the family.

Well, I decided to return to the North next year, I want to know him again, would like to ask his calligraphy, and then visiting the times the park with him,上海团购网, let him to cut my head of a three-sevenths of the future, I would like him to find a northern plain practical man, had slowly finished rest of my life.

2011,qq团购, Falling Leaves.
hae2ni7shuo is offline   Reply With Quote