Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 08-12-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
mariapqyn

Thumbs up Arnold Schwarzenegger wears 'I Survived Maria' T-shirt

So Arnold. You publicly humiliated your wife by knocking up the maid (wear a condom with the help, man, Jesus), the public kind of thinks you’re a scumbag, you put your career on hiatus, and even your kids didn’t seem <a href="http://www.cheaptruereligiononline.com/products_new.html"><strong>levis jeans sale</strong></a> too happy with you for a while. What’s your plan to turn your image around? Lay low for a while? Visit an orphanage? Buy a tiny dog like Mickey Rourke? …What’s that? You say you want to wear an “I Survived Maria” t-shirt for the paparazzi? Those were last words of Arnold’s publicist before she blew her brains out, as I imagine it. In any case, in case you can’t tell, the shirt says ‘I Survived Maria’, with 2007 – 2010 on the back. Apparently when the <a href="http://www.cheaptruereligiononline.com/specials.html"><strong>true religions</strong></a> Governator left office, Maria’s Office of the First Lady staff made the shirts as a joke. The original shirt reads “2007 – 2010.” Arnold’s <a href="http://www.cheaptruereligiononline.com/products_all.html"><strong>levis jean</strong></a> shirt has been edited: “2007 1977 – 2010.” 1977 is when Arnold and Maria started dating. [Gawker] I’m not sure it’s considered “surviving” a relationship when you spend the whole time jizzing inside every Mexican that blips onto your heat vision grid like the Predator. There’s a remote possibility that this is just an old shirt and not at all a statement, but even so. Throw it away, man. No good can come of it. And that’s true of pretty much any novelty t-shirt. Well, except for “ARNOLD <a href="http://www.uwang.com.nu/plus/guestbook.php"><strong>Home-and-Family:Holidays from EzineArticles.com</strong></a> IS NUMERO UNO.” That one’s still awesome. [pics via TMZ, obviously]

Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
l3whgggly

| Back to logs list

22129295 2007 年 07 月 05 日 13:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
; meet new friends, and engaged to be married. All step by step, progressing very smoothly. Heart seems to be disturbed, yet also seemed disorganized. No clue. Heart, there is always a potential panic, can not define.
Road has been paved, the heart has been positioning. What other way regeneration of marriage tragedies do, indeed,la gear, I can not afford any attack. Fragile heart to the limit, has been unable to struggle. Too plain for the best.
this life, someone owes me, I think it can not be recovered. But I owe,la gear originals, it could not repay the. Foregone conclusion a lot of things can not be changed. Heart along the direction to go, it will not live up to more people. Know less than three months of marriage,la gear shoes, like gambling. It seems to be a potential hazard. Two people had a small wing, and not know enough, but we are too fragile. We are close to the edge,la gear light, any harm, combat is deadly for us.
I also think I'm happy. May be rare, after all happy, not everyone can grasp, have. I am very fortunate to have this indistinct,la gears, seemingly hung in the balance of things. It is like sand,la gear mens shoes, Zhi Buding when away from the palm of your hand.
I am at a loss. Road has been established, not backwards. Always feel inexplicable tragedy.