Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 06-18-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
shdisid849

Default polo ralph lauren femme polo ralph lauren femme po

Liaocheng farmers Guogang Tang, 14 years all over the country except Xinjiang, Tibet, Qinghai, all outside the province, more than 10 parents to help find missing children ... ...

along almost all the provinces around China to help children find more than a dozen parents

Jinan Daily News, home baby, Dad I miss you ah. Guo was cheated of his son, lost his son 14 years, he was riding a motorcycle all over the country except Xinjiang, Tibet and other provinces in search of all other child, also helped found the parents of more than 10 children.
Guogang Tang Li Economic Development Zone, Liaocheng, Shandong is too Tuncun people, would have been a happy family, wife, virtuous hard-working, he bought two tractors transporting goods in the local well-off can be considered, but all this Guo good son all along with the loss and gone, sub-process of searching, he had lost in the mountain crossing, has produced a car accident, had been a beggar, and once was caught up as traffickers, but he never thought of retreat, but unfortunately, no matter how hard he tries to find , has not the son's whereabouts.
although not find their son, but Guogang Tang has helped dozens of abducted children to find their loved ones, but when the information provided by his parents to find their loved ones when looking Guogang Tang thanks, but always looking for less than him,

> if your face does not help the tears

Without you, my heart is broken

North Wind baby how you deal with

my heart always worry about your safety

lose you I'm going to crash

over the world looking for you can not sleep

painstakingly travels thousands of miles

come home to my baby

Do not let a black mother of the sky

over the world to find you the Heartbreakers

tortured effort has been haggard

come home to my baby

world of tears Do not let her mother fly

missing children for 14 years, grew more and more conflicts

Guogang Tang: Yes, ah, blame me, that time has been busy running transport to make money, the father ignored the most basic human duty, penalty ah. I remember very clearly, that day is September 21, 1997, about four in the afternoon, my wife to go home to cook, so Guo play outside their own for a while, for a short period of fifteen minutes, it was gone. (Guo Gangtang already have tears in eyes)

Guogang Tang: I got the news later, go back to the village to take my wife who knelt down, and asked them to help find, we almost did not put a few nearby Village turn over upside down, until later that the child was abducted by human traffickers.

Guogang Tang: Someone saw a body overweight middle-aged women to wipe Guo, see Guo also followed her out of the village, the same village said that the woman is her Li Xianglan brought back, still in her house to eat breakfast, and almost to the woman's daughter, Li Xianglan cheated. Our whole village is basically a big family, that my son is missing, the whole village rushed to the night the day my house, sent nearly fifty thousand dollars, the village of the young but also consciously organized labor to nearby provinces and cities to help me find, when the most help in finding more than 500 people, but found nothing.
of oversight

two years old son abducted

14 years almost all the provinces around China

Guogang Tang: Something like that was to go out looking for children, the only home I ride a motorcycle, and then again and again for motorcycles bad, is to be able to find their children early. In addition to Xinjiang, Tibet, all the provinces in Mainland China has basically walked all over me, (saying out a standard red dot map), you see, any place I have been marked with red dots on, until now, no only the capital, each province I have been to big cities.

Guogang Tang: Guo lost since then, my mind all for looking for children, has no job, but also never thought the economic conditions at home, until a few years ago, and once I return home, see old mother is suffering from lumbar struggling to feed the ducks, I realized money is really at home, and my father to a restaurant to work, working a dozen hours a day, then I just know how much I lack of filial piety . However, Guo found the hope of our family, as long as the can hold on, I will not give up.
up to one day run 728 km

Guogang Tang: the beginning I day laborers,Ralph Lauren Polo, self-sufficient, but the disadvantage is that 3 days after the day laborers to get the money, wasted time Later when I accidentally discovered in Wenzhou, Liaocheng gourd is very popular over there, I kind of gourd from home processing, and then to the south to sell.

Guogang Tang: how could it, and sometimes even the oil money is not enough, one day I ran up to 728 km.

Guogang Tang: No, a few years ago I can not bear the pain of losing his son, and then follow the advice of friends, but also had two sons, but I found that not only can not transfer my pain when every time I look at them, but Guo was more miss.

Guogang Tang: There is one in Henan, and I saw a little boy, his long and Guo obviously not, but probably because I miss the child, to think that my son has been return home along with others, the results of the child's father thought I was traffickers, almost no police arrested me.
help more than a dozen children

find parents

Guogang Tang: I have already helped more than 10 children to find their loved ones, and this is my greatest years comfort.

Guogang Tang: In 1999, when I first rule out physical characteristics of a Shaanxi Guo like children, it is a coincidence the way home I ran into a relative of the child get a clue me soon after their reunion, and was feeling particularly proud of.

Guogang Tang: I do not know, after 14 years have passed, people will be very appearance changed, but I believe that we have psychology induction.

Guogang Tang: (silence for a long time) I do not know,polo ralph lauren homme, this is something I am very contradictory, as you say,polo ralph lauren femme, so many years, his present situation, no one knows My son is now looking for the most important reason is to make sure his better life is not good, if he lives well, I think I will not bother him.
everlasting love

lifetime to have a few people 14 years!

14 years, Guo Gangtang are looking for one city, one by one so that he is disappointed, love, for more than a dozen parents to find an abducted child, but resolutely refused to be a reward to help others.
but Guogang Tang 14 years of hard, nothing, some people do not understand that he is not worthy of such an approach, if he gave up looking for his son, a child can also be recycled, with his hard work and smart Now it may already be a well-known local.
this, Guogang Tang said in talking about future plans, he will continue looking for one, will not give up ... ... is to find Zi Lu would like to draw a satisfactory conclusion.
相关的主题文章:

http://www.beatsbydreusa.com
http://www.beatsbydre.com

88 -year-old man was funded by hundreds of school children scavenging

polo ralph lauren big pony polo ralph lauren polo ralph lauren big pony Pig tatt

Lian Zhouzhuan day trial drug police killed in drug Hidetoshi

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2011, 09:54 PM   #2
pqrs576

Thumbs down Ms

"Ms. Wang Chen in the wow gold unfolded children a few language, they passed. Xifeng ail for a patch, then they perceive buy wow gold crystallise Chu these, see Liu Laolao here, expect in your temperament that he prayed God, he gave buying runescape gold the children and other Feng, sent departed and told Liu Laolao movement in bed, Told him guild wars gold anxious, as trouble looks suchlike. Liu Laolao they said: What we bonk in village Saint Spirit, what temple change Should be. Xifeng Way: "Delight pray for wow golds me. To use the money for the act, I individual." Would tread hair at the wrist a Jinzhuo Son to make him.