Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
wei8xlaiyou
First Sergeant

wei8xlaiyou is on a distinguished road
Default World of Warcraft back in the strange set of reaso

1, long time ago, a Japanese psychic field team, said ahead of a good priest A point can only hit X, and then going to watch TV. Team who all agree that just because the pastor at the X point B can be set to a copy to continue. And then to X points, the same as the plan, the minister apologized A or channel the sound to leave, the priest into the B group are also in a timely manner. Rev. B team then found that there did not like her Master C, T and we have asked the captain came and said you can set the Master D to work. So Master C broke the news, he and the priest said something she did not after B nice video, then two channels in each team to be captain of all curse ... ... discouraging. Fortunately, friends have the time later to help it pass completed smoothly.
2, or a long time ago, the evening team to Heixia, hit half of the time a soldier suddenly said to go back to the ground: drink before the game, drink a lot, and now Some faint, fear for a time when the school closed over the wall fell ... ...
3, a sub-ZG, so after 4, the only warlock group, said his parents getting divorced, under the ... ...
4, the other, the hungry, relatives and friends / wife, husband / student colleague / leadership, and so called, to be broken network to power, and have seen a lot.
5, wife to give birth, I look to what it was like my son ~
6, the dog left to cut wheat ... call me ...
7, our union, when the pastor said in the mc and then down the wife's mother had a car accident
8,? can not stand the ... ... my wife in the next XX. First you busy, I'll wait down ... ...?
9, there are times to play MC or BWL Well, halfway 3T said,
10, BWL when a small German: I went to coax the child to sleep (after half an hour back)
11, I play in the OF, devils are funny, what the boss is coming, my mother came often. but I saw the cow is a thief:
12, my wife called me and said outside the body wet Xia Yu, and Xian Zai semitransparent Buhaoyisi him out and told me to take the clothes to pick Ta Gan
13, the most I've ever seen, said his son pulled the missing, to find out ... ... then players are anxious, and said, Ah is not hurry, how Dangdie's!!
14, a second black on the head after playing in that motionless Bies, so we call for a long time, M for a long time, did not reflect clear mobs almost done, and soon the general, he or not to move, the result of people around him, and was / is a slap in the face and / dance. . . . . . Or not to move, waiting for 15 minutes, head to speak:
15, union of a DPS warrior, nightly 9:30 time AFK10 minutes, reason: Tribal good or better with me in a coalition F can mix equipment and money to take care of him if you can mix with me.
16,coach shoulder bag, union MT, delayed a day after 14 o'clock on the million (fortunately 2:00 m with trade union activities), reason:
17, a field team at the tower, down to the Red, the thieves asked to leave the team, reasons: the most fun, father and son soldiers into battle ah) thieves who was about to rub flash furnace slag, suddenly said:
19, our union guys fast 11 points every night, when he said:
20, prior to the late guy also said:
seen after six months, he said, and asked him, said:
21, mother rounds off I hate to sleep after 10 minutes came back clear
22, after playing to a 0:00, a MS said: to the next, and do not want to rage the next family
All: Tranquilizing Shot
MS: more than one to a violent ... ...
23, a second, a person 12 midnight, simply said: I want the next, and tomorrow I want to get married ... ... all fainted
24, we will be a warrior, in the ZUG, when all of a sudden when the T, said:
25, under a late copy, the player AFK A sudden, everyone thought he was asleep, so he is prepared to give up. A sudden said something: the MV too evil, can not control, and now resolved ... ... ... ...
26, was the strongest I've heard: a collection of units to be
27, to graduate college in my time, that was last year, there are times across the room a few buddies special cow X, one day, with the game in the cafe, a man ran up their bedroom and 3 other people, said: accident it! Bedroom stolen! Seems to throw things out. The first man saw that the three did not carry the cards you brush this is not a waste
speechless ... ...
28, Oh my God, my cat to pull all of my precious orchids bad ... ...
29, my cat knocked over the trash, and to clean up the next
30,You let me how you do not feel bad, and so will come again, I will coax her husband to sleep first (do not know how to coax)
31, I met a stronger is, a man suddenly said he was smoking a computer, and soon he was out.
32, BWL is a particular joy, 2T, said his wife called the children were to be premature, had to take his wife to the hospital
33, Errr ... ... when the activity began when the group of people, RL will be roared: XXX open group, and in the copy of the manufacturing group off the pace .....
34, a former guild SM Heixia down to half, said the Musketeers to play my dad, and I have to let him.
35, a buddy and a copy of our next to 14:00,white louis vuitton bag, and suddenly no more, never came, so the next day up to know his wife a pair of scissors the network cable to twist the ... ...
36, one day ZG, several of the players to play with that ==, changing cafes, gang fights and the event has just occurred, pol.ice sealed off the scene, is inventory.
37, saw the strongest for black men lit out a junk green ring, and a FS said: This team is too serious black hands, I quit. Then Paolu.
38, a little bit up, I point of milk to feed their children ... ... =. =
39, the most Gengzhi my classmate, team activities, he was in the cafe in my dorm, MC, said the time? man sitting next to me looking at the PP XX film, can not stand it, I went to the toilet to solve it ... ...?
40, saw one of the most NB: The wife quickly came back, I went to go play MM ... ...
41, have a listen buddy union said, there are times of their activities BWL, UT in command of a sudden did not speak, 2 minutes after the change of a female voice: powerful noisy upstairs, her husband said of his command, cut them upstairs the ... ... (Since then, no one would dare not listen to the whole union command, ha ha)
42, there are times bad luck, the approaching 2:00, and a priest said 2:00 to go to class, and was down,cheap coach purses sale, our 3 bedroom to say to any kind of class, ah, we have Alice, and continue. The pastor said no, ah, have to go, and asked why, replied: I am a teacher ... ...
43, a pastor said that day to leave the MC because: customers looking for me to miss him.
44, time is money not to fight over, and murder to the ... ...
45, a strong man: my house wall collapsed, my mom told me to go to sleep next to houses
46, repair procedures are discharged from hospital just after finishing.
47, I am most impressed with two back, and MM is the same priest, the first is: back off the assembly line, but then no one blame her ... ...
stronger the second time, After two minutes on the line,
wei8xlaiyou is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links