Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
ertz9dfqj8j

Default Spirit of Mumbai_1748

Spirit of Mumbai
City of nightmare never stops amaizing me,cheap beats,The only city where you do not know your neighbour of 10 annuals alive in the same locality but anyhow you have "Train Friends" a concept which exist merely in Mumbai ,Where you do not have time to stop along the roadside and conversation with your near friend for either of you are busy...... but paradoxically you will stop to give intentions to a complete stranger........
I memorize the rains of 26th July 2005 which put a brake to the metropolis which namely alien to the meaning of "Stop" at all.....That Day the road appearance my rented flat in Mahim was flooded. It was streaming favor a creek. I walked via,hollister hoodies shirts, then shuffled my feet avoid I stumble into a gutter.
I reached the chief road guiding to Mahim after walking for 2 hours from my Office in South Mumbai... where I saw the spirit of Mumbai and once repeatedly I was elated of being a part of this city. The vehicle was at a pause. There was complete chaos but the Mumbai cops were not giving up. They still continued to direct traffic.
There were extra people wading on the road than inside motorcars or buses. Mahim Causeway was flooded. The water level was so tall that we could reach out and touch it. But the flood of people walking eclipsed the floods. They were laughing,cheap beats headphones, singing, dancing and no one was complaining.
Strangers on the road helping every other.......Shopkeepers serving buiskits and tea,I watched youth men on the streets reserving folk away from potholes and gutters. They were trickling wet but seeing after strangers.
The rains may have paralysed the city of Mumbai. It had failed to paralyse the spirit of the people. I saw a wine shop thronged.....after all a large "Patiala" does wonders on a wet day.
Latter, I pate that few people in my Office were stranded in a cab overnight....One of my colleague was saved from being bathed away at Andheri Subway....... even today every one in Mumbai has a anecdote to share....stories of their horrific experiences,mbt shoes sale,stories of grif,stories of difficulty but maximum of all stories of gravel,decision and pity.
Another time when the same spirit came to the fore was the horrific day when 11 blasts ripped through our local exercises,I was in my meeting room at bureau in a treatment meeting where the TV is perrinneally in speechless ......and I remember one of my VP who was facing the television loudly yelling that there is a blast on the news....In a jiffy each one of us started checking on our colleagues who were out for meetings and our family members, I too took time 1st to locate my Brother and check his safety and than to shriek my parents back home to advise them approximately our safety ahead the phonelines get jammed with innumurus calls......
While obtaining back family above a cab .....I saw a kin serching for their Son ,apperently the mama was in impact and resolved to accompany them apt "Sion Hospital"...The family was fortunate that their Son was "Hurt" merely still living when we eventually situated him in Raheja Hospital unlike so numerous who lost someone in the family.
That day I saw people helping each other.....assisting each other,consoling strangers.
Next day most of us were back at our stations to get a train back to our "Work", many cynic publicized that this was not the "spirit" but sheer helplessness on the part of the people to embark train afterward day to work......would those pessimist help annotate why did people choose to go to go at all the next day ?........
This is what makes Mumbai the advertisement capital of the nation. Not the money, but the morale of its people.........We may no have the best of infrastructure,we may not have the best of wether but we understand how to make the "best use" of whatever we have .....We know how to cost the morn rush hour perusing "Newspaper",playing cards and listning to iPods........We understand rains ambition proceed and authorities that might be can keep giving reasons for flooding .......Low Lying Areas ,beats by dre,High Tide...etc...etc...we will still wade through knee deep water singing,laughing alternatively fair munching on our "Bhuttas"......
Three cheers to the spirit of the city that I love

http://www.freeshoutbox.net/bashkimi...dj3mukbeq4s0m5

http://www.theathletescorner.com/for...22246#msg22246

http://www.0416pet.cn/space.php?uid=...blog&id=192365

One of the best places to visit in Croatia is the Plitvice National Park. This natural sight is considered to be one of the most beautiful in Europe. There are 16 interlinked lakes with a large forest complex around it. This is also a World Heritage Sight. See the distinctive colors of the lakes that constantly change based on the quantity of minerals or organisms in the water as well as the angle of the sunlight.The city of Dubrovnik is also an beautiful attraction in Croatia. It will be a greatMBT experience for you to climb the magnificent city walls while having a view at the Mediterranean.These are just a few of Europe's attractions and there are many more places that you should visit. Each country has a lot of things to offer, from historical places to magnificent architectures, you will surely have a great experience.

Sponsored Links