Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-11-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
qdsk55lmtv
Captain

qdsk55lmtv is on a distinguished road
Default 【QQ农场生态工坊】qq农场生态工坊杜绝三无产品,走向

通过咨询总部,笔者了解到开心农场生态玩具最具代表性的产品即是"蚂蚁公社",其中又有不同的类型欢乐迷宫 ,蚂蚁在超现代感的房屋造型里生活,玩家可根据自己的喜好DIY出复杂多变的蚂蚁迷宫,在迷宫中观察蚂蚁筑 巢、觅食、探路等生活习性,前所未有的新鲜感,满足消费者的好奇心。【qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行为, qq农场生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗子团伙,qq农场生态工坊杜绝三无产品】星座塔罗牌,每一个供蚂蚁生活 的容器外面都有着不同的星座图案和星座说明。【qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行为,qq农场生态工坊与消费 者携手打击骗子团伙,qq农场生态工坊杜绝三无产品】
QQ也给"开心农场"带来了大量的用户,其日访问用户数已经上千万,而且由于QQ用户有使用Q币的习惯,在 将来能够给腾讯带去不少的收入另悉,"开心农场"在Facebook上线两个月,就获得了70万日在线用户 ,虽然数量不多,但是这些用户的含金量却非常高,据称给总部带来了30%到40%的收入。【qq农场生态工 坊反对一切欺诈行为,qq农场生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗子团伙,qq农场生态工坊杜绝三无产 品】
预测运势、吉凶问卜、情缘预知、塔罗牌、事业前途、还有处事之道等八卦娱乐,深受青少年和小资白领等多种人 士喜欢。【qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行为,qq农场生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗子团伙,qq农场生态工 坊杜绝三无产品】空间隧道,这是一种新颖独特的休闲娱乐玩具,利用高科技、高端技术特制而成,人们可以全方 位清晰地观察到蚂蚁构筑三维空间隧道的全过程,集趣味性与知识性于一身,给消费者想象不到的惊叹。【qq农 场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行为,qq农场生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗子团伙,qq农场生态工坊杜绝三无产品】 魅影精灵,在美丽的背景灯下。【qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行为,qq农场生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗子 团伙,qq农场生态工坊杜绝三无产品】

显然,开心农场的经济价值丰厚,有待开挖的潜力也很巨大因此,开心农场所引发的"蝴蝶效应"日趋明显近日, 开心农场生态玩具受到追捧,它是本公司开发的一系列生态玩具的品牌标识。【qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行 为,qq农场生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗子团伙,qq农场生态工坊杜绝三无产品】生态玩具是本公司利用科学 的方法制造的,再现自然界的神奇现象、基本规律,供人们休闲、娱乐。【qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行为, qq农场生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗子团伙,qq农场生态工坊杜绝三无产品】
研究的工具开心农场生态工坊是广大经销商、代理商销售生态玩具的载体(销售平台、店面)就如此火爆的原因, 笔者做了深入的了解。【qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行为,qq农场生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗子团伙,q q农场生态工坊杜绝三无产品】"虚拟版的开心农场确实好玩,但是,时间长了也没什么新意了,感觉以前的'偷 菜热'已经过去,我们希望有一种新的形式来替代现实版的开心农场不仅延续了以往的风格,而且添加了很多新的 元素,让我们找回了遗失已久的童年时光"消费者王女士表示。【qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行为,qq农场 生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗子团伙,qq农场生态工坊杜绝三无产品】
一只只蚂蚁游走往返,就像一只只精灵在太空游走,充满了神秘感,它的一举一动都牵动着你的心,你会发现蚂蚁 更多的秘密。【qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行为,qq农场生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗子团伙,qq农场生 态工坊杜绝三无产品】开心农场生态玩具,不仅仅是虚拟走向现实的完美蜕变,更是一次消费理念的革新,开心农 场生态玩具的兴起,必定会引发新一轮热潮。【qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行为,qq农场生态工坊与消费者 携手打击骗子团伙,qq农场生态工坊杜绝三无产品】
近日,一款名为"开心农场"的网络游戏异常火爆,它用一种虚拟的场景模拟出现实环境,任何一项活动都贴合实 际,无论是从方式上还是心理上,消费者得到了前所未有的新鲜感和满足感。【qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行 为,qq农场生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗子团伙,qq农场生态工坊杜绝三无产品】它给消费者带来的不仅仅是 精神上的满足,更是给商家带来了巨大的经济效益据了解,在校内网上,开心农场一直稳居第一,日活跃用户数达 到了368万人。【qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行为,qq农场生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗子团伙,qq农 场生态工坊杜绝三无产品】

相关的主题文章:

【QQ农场生态工坊】qq农场生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗

【QQ农场生态工坊】qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行为,

【QQ农场生态工坊】qq农场生态工坊杜绝三无产品,种出

【QQ农场生态工坊】qq农场生态工坊反对一切欺诈行为,

qq农场生态工坊与消费者携手打击骗子团伙,时尚新颖量身定做
qdsk55lmtv is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2011, 12:37 PM   #2
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

45852 2007 年 06 月 03 日 02:59 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Emotional World

has never been separated for so long, 3 months, regardless of whether people understand, but for me it really is a challenge. More than 3 months, the shore, but my life has been disrupted thoughts, and even can be said that the spirit are at the brink of collapse.

I'm going to see her! Must go,handbags online cheap! Go now!

5 25, the night just to escape the security to know me, and I came out at 8 ... ...

Mercedes-Benz 201 bus on the road, stop and go in to the train station that was open to the ... ... the end of the beginning of my longing ... ...

Along the way, his mind was full of excitement when they met again embrace, not recovered, all of them had to get off, if not the destination station may be in trouble the ... ...

10 o'clock in the car, waiting at the station in 2 hours, the hearts still can not suppress the excitement ... ...

Looking back three years, we have never been apart so long. School, Saturday and Sunday feeling is so tough, people like to vacation,designer handbags cheap, and I hate holidays. School year in September, let us first experience the taste of the two separated, but there is a National Day holiday to our room for the buffer. Fifty-one because of my reasons, I could not go back ... ... the first 2 months is just the Acacia, but rather the fifty-one later, also with great remorse ... ...

; not having me around, she can take care of yourself? Will not be lazy do not eat breakfast, do not exercise? Class will not tired? There is no diet without telling me? Still so in love with a cold? Get along with classmates, OK? Night sleep will not be like before? ... ...

Little girl is always stupid, always get injured, do not know how to protect themselves, often do not know the legs are blue in the Where did you come to regret ... ...

bought a sleeper, a waste of money and inconvenience, because I do not how to fall asleep at night. As the train bumps, I know from my dreaming, she is getting closer ... ... I try not to think, let yourself fall asleep, but is not. Do not know when, finally stumbled on the eye of cooperation, nor do I remember what a dream, but woke up when the heart is so happy,burberry bags, so look forward to, so urgent ... ...

; 2 days, perhaps a bit short, but in my opinion is not too short, as long as they see her, facing two counts of face to face repeated thousands of times that said the love word able to excite her in his arms ... ... I was already satisfied,alexa mulberry, very satisfied ... ...

two days off, feeling like fast forward, she moves in front of me I can not wait for each spotted hundreds of times to slow down ... .. . Maybe the subject of this post should be called sadness nostalgia fishes, but I met his heart's desire,designer handbags, and finally to their thoughts more than 3 months draw a full stop, this trip gave me the comfort is great, once again the outcome of each is certainly inevitable, and perhaps precisely because of heart preparation will control their own lives according to plan Come back ... ...

thoughts began, slowly in my mind ... ... and the accumulation of 4 years, no matter how tough, I will hold on. No matter what the obstacles, I will cross. Whatever the difficulties, I will overcome. All this is because of her, and I stood,paul smith wallet, there is a willingness to give themselves a lifetime of happiness is the greatest happiness I was born in the world, in any case, I do not let her down the road is still the future ... ... very long, but I have confidence. Jie Jie, believe me, I will make you the happiest woman.
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:38 PM   #3
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log ,paul smith sale

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 434531494 at 16:35 on September 7th,mulberry bags, 2008 Read (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Classic video

| Back to logs list
Old 10-11-2011, 12:39 PM   #4
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 8448444 at 16:09 on November 1, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Tea and the world

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. . ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. . ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
complex e-commerce, also known as marketing, e-commerce.
basic definition
B2C e-commerce is a complex type
a concrete business form of e-commerce, refers to the Internet as the main carrier operating characteristics of online shopping for consumer, electronic clearing and settlement point for the direct picking and picking patterns, the product links and product promotion experience with direct sales model to make up part of its three major barriers to e-commerce a new e-commerce business model.

three essential features of e-commerce
analysis
named In this network, people can do the following things: First, to facilitate the free possession of a large number of information resources; the second is to facilitate the freedom to publish in the network information you want others to know; third exchange of interests, such as using their own The value of share value to the exchange of people, specifically, with the money to buy goods,mulberry bag, or goods to exchange for money with more.
When a person is to realize the value of Internet transactions,alexa mulberry, we usually say that it is doing an e-commerce. There are three independent e-commerce features: First, the transactions through the Internet; but the currency exchange is accomplished through electronic transfer of ownership; third point to point delivery of goods by way of direct producers and consumers to achieve delivery.
Summary
were talking about the three characteristics of the process of trading characteristics, characteristics of capital flows and logistics flow characteristics.
Now, the electronic exchange and settlement systems and point-Logistics has achieved the technical level in the global sense of the popularity of the details and feasibility of this has been no demonstration. It is these aspects of e-commerce reflected the advantages of making fast, convenient, low cost, and other characteristics of individual choice, and thus become the next major economic development patterns and consumption patterns. However, the way e-commerce transactions encountered in the three technical obstacles.

B2C e-commerce development bottleneck three
Typically, B2B and B2C e-commerce are two major forms. Popular to say, B2B is the enterprise and between enterprises conduct e-commerce, B2C is the e-commerce between businesses and individuals act. Business transactions (ie B2B business ), the characteristics of the business reasons, can feature their products through the system data to the full description and requirements. Such as steel trading, oil trading, grain trading and so on.
but transactions between businesses and individuals (ie B2C business) there are very different. Individual needs of all consumer goods, consumer goods for the individual, in addition to the products described can use the data features, a large part to rely on visual, tactile, and individual psychological factors to be determined. Also Zhang and Lee in a product of two different consumer opinion, the evaluation is different.
example
example, a piece of clothing without trying on whether the fit can not solve this problem, which leads to the question from a product trial. Economists, where the trial has become the experience of consumer products. As a consumer, most of them must experience in order to be consumer spending is to determine whether the final purchase. In today's buyer's market is characterized by rational behavior of the mainstream consumer market, not through actual experience, consumers can not easily take purchasing decisions.
the computer screen as a means of communication, e-commerce can not make products out of the computer screen, thus convenient for consumers to experience products, which means that there are difficult to overcome e-commerce product experience obstacles to this also known as e-commerce man-machine communication barrier.
e-commerce, it is only because of online shopping channels and media can only be under the keyboard and mouse to control computer screen, and electronic technology can accurately be transmitted text, image transmission can be realistic, but the computer screen does not may transfer texture and tactile sort of information. That is,mulberry handbags, in certain transactions, there are some related sensory,designer handbags cheap, tactile information is not very good through the computer screen for the transmission and exchange. As a result, e-commerce in product promotion information on the interaction there is a barrier, which greatly limits the consumer choice under the e-commerce. This disorder is also known as e-commerce barriers to consumer choice.

analysis
the Internet to facilitate communication and exchange of people, it is also caused by interpersonal contact with a greater level of alienation and diaphragm. Here, we may compare the current and past tea online communication exchange. In modern society, as long as you have a laptop for wireless Internet access, you can do as advertised even if you no one in the desert, the desert you can smoke and human beings. In this case, you can personal side of a lonely existence, while a close social contact . But in the past to not work, you know the information to be face to face contact with people. Tea business in the past, so good,designer handbags, then people are not people who now know better than the tea ceremony, but because tea offers more than just tea, there can be exchanges of space. In fact, a good face to face interpersonal interaction can form a popular, this is not the lack of many social activities, that is, sales of products of modern society also needs. The Internet has many advantages just in a very unfortunate but also brings disadvantages caused by a loose community relations. For e-commerce, the loose community communication barrier is not conducive to a better e-commerce development of this new business, this disorder also known as e -commerce barriers to community interaction.
Summary
Now we see that the bottleneck of the development of e-commerce there are three - man-machine communication barriers, barriers to consumer choice, community interaction deficit. Especially for B2C e-commerce, you face a huge number of consumer groups , and consumers if the exchange of information, experience in the product areas that are not well developed to overcome the bottleneck of the three mentioned above, then development is not getting better.

direct sales model and direct and electronic business trends in marriage
Direct
spontaneous scattered widespread since ancient times direct marketing activities, such as going from door to door Yaozhuo Shou Ling's fill a prescription the doctor gives medical treatment, such as the burden of going from door to door lug the sale of sugar-coated haws of small traders and so on. But the direct application of large-scale applications is the so-called institutionalization of modern direct sales model, it is in the 20th century, it only appeared 80 years, birthplace of the United States. The behavior of direct sales model has three: one is not using the traditional circulation, but the producers directly to consumers, low operating cost; the other is to rely on effects of consumer product experience to the publicity, the business started quickly; The third is new distribution system, high-income participants receive great chance. In other words, the few direct marketing is the world reflects the high interest of the few marketing model of motivation, direct marketing is to maximize resources, mining and play a popular marketing modes.

e-commerce
We look back
e-commerce, on the one hand reflects the efficiency of e-commerce is the marketing model, while the other three aspects of e-commerce development bottlenecks faced by the e-commerce and it is precisely the lack of a concrete manifestation of a network of environment. As a result, e-commerce and direct marketing with the first advantage is that the efficiency of e-commerce further play. Every choice of human economy operate more advanced in the pursuit of the motives are more efficient and higher interest returns, take a look at the development of thousands of years of human history, a social change which was not like this? With iron replacement stone is the case, replace the carriage with a steam locomotive is so, so with the nomadic alternative farming, alternative manor economy with the commodity economy is so ... .... Now, the whole world is optimistic about the Internet and e-commerce, held accountable for their motives and reasons, is still in pursuit of higher efficiency and higher interest returns.
then, business efficiency and power efficiency of direct overlay of what will happen?
portfolio
combination of e-commerce and direct marketing
second advantage is weakening in large part to the Internet community to make up the big lack of communication. After all, people are social animals, people need communication needs groups, and may require. In another aspect, people need to share the satisfaction of the atmosphere and the environment, people new experiences and new findings also need to share the atmosphere and environment, which is why most people need for communication and one of the reasons the circle of friends.
precisely because of these direct and indirect reasons, the marriage of e-commerce and direct marketing to be the inevitable trend of history.

compound turned out to power business is a two-edged sword
it is bound to leave in the new economy and the impact of their own unique mark.
If direct a considerable extent this can eliminate the inadequacies of e-commerce, then, with even more powerful to describe the development of e-commerce is a very appropriate. In this article, the author rarely mentions the many advantages of e -commerce. Not only is Ben Wen limited space and limited focus on the issue paper, the main e-commerce or because we have been known to, but the electricity supplier has its own obstacles to the development of easily overlooked.
In another aspect, from the electricity supplier's own obstacles to development on this issue, we also benefit from a new perspective to understand why direct sales business model that today's new economic era in the emergence and development. If a simple description of e -commerce,paul smith bag, direct marketing and e-commerce Why do composite and development, why these business models is the inevitable result of progress in economic history, then, is the result of the pursuit of efficiency is due to seek maximum benefits.
in the first place, if not to pursue the maximization of benefits, that the invention of various tools to do? If not to seek maximum benefits, it occupies a variety of human resources for thousands of years, severely beaten for? It is in pursuit of efficiency and maximize the benefits of this process, human beings make themselves stronger, so that their own civilization, and to completely change their own destiny, but also changed the world.
that turned out complex e-commerce is a two-edged sword, this is not too much. Almost all the sword, the experience must be a legend, there are bound to lead to its wide range of arguments. Look at the private economy and the commodity economy in China in the 70's had just appeared, the whole society is a kind of discussion and concern? Why it concerns the whole society? Because these models to the whole society on the whole the impact of all members of society are too great. Why is there such a big impact? Because the efficiency of these models brought too much for people for a time, embodied the concept of profit maximization refreshing.
also because complex electronic business turned out to be a two-edged sword, on this point, all members of society and society should be pay attention to and understand. The only way to make this business model should be shipped out to play its biggest utility, and so is the blessing to the community is a blessing for mankind.

(article taken from Baidu Encyclopedia)
Old 10-11-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 53378472 at 19:54 on December 30, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: language ~ ~ Butterfly

milk face wash - against his face dull
speed: 5 days
wash with milk can help you in 5 days Do you believe it? Expensive natural skin care products has its value, natural products Quefei flat goods, no good, both of Mix & Match, produced as a masterpiece!
makeup before, you can first use the milk wash. Tender milk whitening effect, many people immediately become smooth after washing the face, so that the powder more easily. However, before washing with milk, apply cleanser cleaning of dirt, over the water after the wash with milk.
】 【steps
1, the first dirt washing the face with a cleanser.
2, in the amount of milk into the basin, with a towel stained with milk (no drying towel).
3, light Indian faces, repeatedly done about 5 to 6 times.
4, so the milk in the face deposited 3 minutes, then rinse with water.

Cream plus Vitamin E - against wrinkles
speed: 1 day
not enough moisture cream if it is found, you can add a little vitamin E cream oil before going to bed coating. Because sleep is a good time to break the skin, in particular, easily absorbed cream nutrition, and vitamin E have reduced the effectiveness of wrinkles, one night before an appointment with the most appropriate.

Mask necessary before makeup - to deal with dry skin
speed: 5 days
deposited Mask 1 per day to the fifth day, the skin's moisture content should become more moist. Of course, a good moisturizing mask is very important.
carrot juice to acne - to deal with the sudden appearance of acne
speed: 1 ~ 2 days
Important dates
natural acne are considered before an unfortunate, but there are emergency treatment: the intact bacterial infection, can be coated with hydrogen peroxide in acne, swelling the next day the situation should be improved. It is said that the treatment with carrot juice is also very effective against acne. Ground as long as the skin fresh carrot juice, deposited in the affected area, 15 minutes and then wash with water, sooner or later one times, acne detoxification and decomposition of the fat effect.

lemon Fuyan - to deal with bags under the eyes
speed: 5 minutes
have bags under the eyes of the! Do not worry, just use lemon to help you restore the eye's But remember to apply before the immersion in water for a lemon, give the eyes covered with gauze, put two pieces of lemon to wait 5 minutes.

painted cream massage - to deal with dark circles
speed: 30 seconds
have to go dark circles eye massage effect, if the time painted cream, the way the eye massage 15 to 30 times, will accelerate the blood circulation and lower eyelids, dark circles or even in a timely manner by the black dark red Give it a try!

high pillow to sleep - to deal with find fault
speed: a night
could not help but drink water before going to bed if you can try to sleep a high pillow, water is not easily deposited on the upper eyelid, swollen eyes the next day are not afraid, appears listless the.

deposited protein - to deal with black
speed: 1 day
red nose and makeup so hard to Black is definitely not the day for a date to do, of course, is best done one day ahead. Method is to wash after cracking the egg, the protein applied to the nose, then Pack (not included soft cotton) deposited in the above wash on paper, to be 10 to 15 minutes wash on paper is dry, pull the cotton from the bottom paper, most blackhead effect, but remember, tissue removed, be sure to take on the alcohol-free toner.
water deposited lip - against peeling
speed: 15 minutes
drying and easy peeling lips, lipstick only to find, are torn by hand? No! Some blood, but also easy to cause allergy symptoms, it is best first coated with a thick layer of lip balm, apply a cotton pad soaked in hot water for 15 minutes on the lips. Then brush, brush lightly lips, lip skin can be washed off.

class skin care program to add vitamin A
Vitamin A is a class with different vitamin A are both relevant and material, and its trade name RetinA or Renova. Class of vitamin A on the skin is very effective, in particular can enhance the skin cells to epidermal growth factor (EGF ) which stimulate the skin's natural growth hormone responsiveness. Therefore, vitamin A class can make the production of skin cells in normal working condition. If the skin care program to add classes vitamin A, a month later, the skin will be significantly improved, the skin will be more soft, wrinkle reduction, scar shallow, pores decreases.
but usually, coated with Renova, will make the skin thinner and increase skin sensitivity to sunlight, so the European and American experts suggest that the skin by the sun burns a little light on the beach to a pharmacy to buy herbs can crush more moderate, more effective than slow non-prescription vitamin A alcohol. Or no trace of skin Night Cream L'Oreal anti-wrinkle cream or, once in every 3 days, and with vitamin A alcohol use, better results.

to face,
dimensional C can effectively remove free radicals and help slow down skin aging, so that effectively repair damaged cells, so often the case, many cosmetics are added by a spot of vitamin C. To this end, the beach can crush this feature of vitamin C to help reduce light brown skin spots, skin are deep moisturizing. Facts have proved that a lot of beautiful beaches with dimension C in the used skin care products, I've been greatly improved levels of collagen, the skin more resilient and shiny. Therefore, experts suggest, try some of the beach with the sun crush the efficacy of new skin care products, such as SPF of 15 Revlon Cream Victoria C isolation.

effect of copper mining
some metals is necessary for collagen synthesis, such as copper. When the copper content in the skin cells increases, the collagen protein synthesis. However, copper is a toxic metal, so now there's the patented copper peptide not only not toxic, but also promote collagen synthesis, wound healing, to effectively smooth wrinkles. Therefore, Europe has a very good on the market penetration of the Blue Copper Firming Elasticity Repair Night Cream and Neutrogena is a good choice beautiful beach.

fixed with water-based lip gloss Lips
lip is very fragile, cast in the lips gently protective equipment to help reduce dark black lips sink phenomenon. But this seems not enough, because sometimes become very thin lips, in fact, this is caused by the sun sign of the missing collagen. Although collagen injection lip skin can restore some vitality, but the health benefits to speak of but no, it will usually comply with European and American crush expert skin care advice, use water-based lip gloss in order to achieve a good repair.

summer oil control
specific steps to control the shine
1, Clean: Choose a mild cleanser refreshing, not only wash but also can remove skin oils and dust residue of cosmetics, wash your face in the order, first clean the forehead and nose, chin and cheeks and then, according to from the next up, the order from outside to inside, you can thoroughly clean the skin.
Note: You can not use cold water to wash your face, because summer is often sweating, his face full of sweat, skin temperature is relatively high, the sudden cold stimulation, can cause facial skin pores, making the pores in the oil, sweat are not adequately cleaned out the consequences of doing so is to expand the pores of the skin, sensitive skin and may even result in acute inflammation! The oily skin is more prone to acne and acne will. The correct way is to use warm water. This will not only ensure that the pores fully open, and not leave the skin's natural moisturizing oil too lost.
2, Lift: You can choose contain some alcohol content of toner, it is the rapid evaporation of the skin surface, taking the heat causes pores, hair follicles discharge port of dirt, sebum, etc., deep clean pores, make skin fresh and cool clean. Contained traces of alcohol use toner, not only to shrink pores, inhibit oil production, but also can adjust the acid-base balance of the skin, helping to add moisture, use toner can be used on cotton. If the skin is sensitive, it is best not to use alcoholic toner.
3, moisture: To avoid multiple emulsion oil should be used fresh type of cream or lotion, you can replenish moisture. Another effect can also be used AHA care products. Magic acid to balance the skin oil secretion, inhibit the formation of acne, but also can reduce wrinkles. Of course, with the acid products, and then coated with a layer of emulsion formulations containing sunscreen protection, avoiding tanning sunburn. While oily skin is more sebum secretion, but also prone to the phenomenon of water, add water to any type of skin are very important.

4, Care: Choose a mild exfoliating cream or scrub products, 1-3 times a week, you can clear out the dirt within the pores; reduce acne caused by excessive fat production, but also allows the effect of moisture skin care products more effective, easier to acne can be used for TT zone area to complete the conditioning of the skin care refreshing effect.
5, nursed back to health: eat less fat, sugar, fried foods, avoid alcohol and other irritating foods. Eat more vegetables and fruits, available lilies, green beans, stewed white fungus, etc. Some cool down summer drinks.

control oil 3 large errors
■ Myth # 1 frequent face to shine
oil control is not washed all the grease can. Many people will not help to always face the summer, hoping to wash the more the less oil. In fact, the normal secretion of the skin of oil and water should be in a state of equilibrium, if only to simply wash away the skin surface, or siphoning off oil will cause imbalance in the secretion of water and oil, but will stimulate the sebaceous glands secrete more oil. In this sense, the replenishment is the key to oil control. In addition to oil control products have therefore chosen to emphasize the effect of oil control, but also must consider the moisturizing effect of the product itself, not only to provide appropriate oily skin moisturizing, the skin conditioning oil to the water balance in the best condition, can we truly say goodbye to shine. Clean the skin causes the skin over the oil situation is even more serious. When the skin feels dry, the skin oil glands will secrete excessive cleaning will make a lot of skin glands secrete more oil , this is the skin oils more serious cause.
■ Myth # 2 before puberty to control oil
Many people think that oil control problems encountered before puberty, it is not. According to a survey showed that among women in Asia, oil production problems caused by peak average 37.2 years. Peak 5-7 years later, the excess sebum will cause the pores to expand. This situation if not controlled early, the case of large pores with the passage of time will continue to deteriorate.
■ Myth # 3 Oil Control is a woman thing
skin oil secretion of hormones is one of the factors. The male hormone testosterone in dihydrotestosterone true, will promote the sebaceous glands, so that an increase in fat face, male skin, the most obvious feature is the oil more. Therefore, men more than women need to pay attention to oil control.

DIY oil to mask
1, cucumber surface covered: chopped cucumber, out of sauce, wrap it in the face, little adsorption with gauze to prevent the drops drip, and 10 minutes after the wash.
2, lemon egg surface covered: Take a little baking soda and egg yolk mix, add 12 drops of lemon juice, mix well enough in the face and wash after 15 minutes.
3, oat milk surface covered: oatmeal with milk, to tune into a paste, apply on the face, 10-wash with warm water after 15 minutes, then rinse in cold water.

4, pear almond oil surface covered: the six pears cooking, cool, mash, add 1 tablespoon almond oil, stir well enough in the face. Oily skin can become tender, and can to rid acne.
5, honey and garlic facial: first, the wet surface with water and then stained with a little honey with garlic graze parts of the face and more oil, grease can be removed. The entire course of 15 days, the first day of wiping 15 times, 14 times the next day ... ... and so on wiping the last day rub 1, after the end of may become a

========== Thirteen beautiful little secret ========
aid too red blush, nail damage, it is important to meet a sudden acne ... ... the embarrassment when caught off guard when the time comes, some magic formula to help you over the girls Yingji beautiful.
1, embarrassing moment: when they were crying and saw my colleagues, happened to mascara is not waterproof.
Yingji secret: find dressing room, picked up around the lip balm, hand cream like lotion, apply a little at the moment, and then gently wipe with a tissue. If there is no cream in it? Take a tissue wet mouth , you can easily remover was. Secret is to spend in the makeup before the rescue.
2, embarrassing moment: you want to wear backless dress, as dry and scaly skin like a ceiling, and sun shades.
Yingji secret: the valuables of the bath brush to brush the skin cells die of old age, and then a more moderate body soap, warm water shower. Such as the skin has not yet dry, cast moisturizing lotion, apply a little more. If you can, with dark skin near the foundation evenly cover the spent skin.
3, embarrassing moment: the day woke up camera long nose teeth acne.
Emergency secret: If acne has white pus head, heat, and then gently broken with a paper towel to squeeze acne. If the pus also did not highlight the skin surface can be coated with vitamin E cream, and acne with a concealer brush in place, coated with foundation, then lightly dip your fingers to spare foundation,paul smith sale, and finally, rushed in and the same honey color powder, blush play a bit thick.
acne when you're not supposed to really piece distressing things, in order to avoid such embarrassment, Allah should not occur when the acne to pay attention to clean the skin.
4, embarrassing moment: keep away dandruff can happen to wear black clothes.
Emergency secret: once to buy a small bottle of shampoo dandruff shampoo packaging, there is no condition will the hair wet, then Shucheng cauda equina.
emergency can only be so, and to no longer embarrassed, we should note that in normal times!
, embarrassing moment: to see her boyfriend, but at the cosmetics counter is painted like a Fengchennvlang, only 10 minutes to remedy the friends.
Emergency secret: approaching another counter to get some milk and skin care makeup makeup trial, to the bathroom to wash his face makeup. A wet towel around the best, and quickly to another counter on a little foundation, and then a little lip gloss enough.
6, embarrassing moment: just finished skin care, face even emerge a rash.
Emergency secret: use cold water with no additives or cleaning facial cleanser, the new products from the skin to erase, it is not completely dry when coated with a thin layer of Vaseline water, with some ice in the face, will be able to quickly calm the skin.
may be allergic to new products, so using the new product, the best test of whether allergic
on skin itch, always wanted to scratch a few times; some parts of large areas of erythema or flushing; skin burning or pain; Local obvious swelling; grow small lump on the skin, but unlike acne; appeared with a string of small blisters; local skin ulceration
If you have two or more symptoms, in addition to timely cleaning the skin, preferably to the hospital to deal with it.
7, embarrassing moment: Carnival late into the night, waking up the next day and found swollen bags under the eyes, but also to work it! How to do?
Emergency secret: To remove eye puffiness can be a few pieces of ice with a towel and wrap it in the eye, can immediately reduce the swelling condition. Or use tea bags, cucumber slices deposited on the face. Point concealer, other eye makeup Not too much work to wear sunglasses pretending to be cool. Next home drunk, do not forget to drink plenty of honey water before bed, pillows and cushions in the back of the head, eyes the next day is not too swollen.
These small tips can help you alleviate the situation:
(1) put on some massage cream, and then the way with the middle finger to press on the eyelid from the inside out by pressing the temple, then press the temples along the lower eyelid to eyelid and nasal phase at, and so forth a few times, can be effective in promoting blood circulation around the eye.
(2) use of heat, wash your face the way, use a hot towel, cover the eyes, apply more than a few times, just boil for complete elimination of fatigue, night or two particularly effective.
8, embarrassing moment: flying to Europe to participate in the exhibition, due to a long flight, the skin significantly affected, and the red surface of the skin has already begun.
emergency secret: in this case should be immediately bagged a cup of tea with milk, apply to the face, which eased the skin instantly.
airplane air is too dry coarse hair scattered confused.
Yingji recipe: In a thick layer of hair rubbed ointment saws, and pull the hair in the back of the head of a hair, dry hair can prevent chaos. Just need to cut grease quickly washed to the hotel.
aircraft in the dry air can make your hair becomes coarse, that your hair is usually very dry. So pay attention to hair care routine should give hair a healthy
9, embarrassing moment: broken nails, nail polish, mottled spots also split, the most beloved sweater also hook broken.
Emergency secret: buy a bottle of clear drying nail polish quickly, drops between the cracks in the nail to prevent the situation getting worse. Then use the Band-Aid or Scotch tape to wrap the nail tip.
Band-Aid or Scotch tape is found, it is better to buy nail clippers! The sweater has been broken hook, and quickly tied it at the break!
10, embarrassing moment: I am a makeup artist, found in a model of a time doing make-up even when the mascara is dry. Shame friends.
Emergency secret: Jizhongshengzhi think of - using Vaseline to replace mascara to make up. Later discovered that the eyes of God look more moist, bright and ######y. This kind of thinking that I benefited a lot of work in the future, I will often use lip gloss or cream applied to the eyebrows, so that the eyebrows look even more shiny, and have unexpected results yet.
really experienced, really a lot of make-up products can be common too! Coffee pencil wonderful natural beauty of a multi-purpose
11, embarrassing moment: a time to participate in Party, just to be ready to go, I suddenly felt just on the makeup of the skin feeling tingling, uncomfortable, has been a little itchy, and even touch to touch to the makeup to get flowers.
Emergency secret: do not often make the skin, often on the heavy makeup, If your skin is sensitive, and always prepared around a number of functions with ease tension in the skin lotion is absolutely necessary, a painted face, painful skin can be restored immediately refreshing, with bare spots in the foundation of some of these emulsions, Powder Blush and point to the light, leaving only the Lip make-up, to spend the sad moment.
12, embarrassing moment: when there is no makeup eyelash curler,paul smith bag, eye seemed listless.
Emergency secret: it has a cotton swab, or a spoon, as long as it is flat on the eyelashes below, to withstand the roots of lashes, Wait a moment, and immediately a look off the eyelash curler.
13, embarrassing moment: no makeup, but suddenly a customer site. Hand only a lipstick.
Emergency secret: I use the thumb to lipstick painted on the face, more than any makeup works. Will face once rosy blush with your fingers spread out feeling is so smooth, natural, more durable and the colors will be retained. Eyelash curler do not find the time, spoon side to help you solve this problem.
beauty girls always make themselves look better with make-up spirit. Can not make-up girl than a lot more risks, such as those above embarrassment. Can not have both fish and bear's paw, and only reached a pinnacle in the accumulation of makeup techniques it! In addition, the transparent makeup fashion this year, will reduce a lot of trouble.

====== care: rapid elimination of acne wash method ======
acne if you are endless troubles, you must have tried many methods, and effective? The wash method you tried it? Perhaps the solution for you is just a big help acne too! A bit complicated, but the system, look at carefully myself!
3 分钟 cleansing method
1, first prepare a clean, soft, dry towel and a small irritant neutral soap;
2, the soap in warm water (22-23 degrees) in the rub foaming, foam the better. Holding it with both hands wash the foam, wash for 1 minute. Do not be too hard, if they feel the pain to stop.
3, then with hot water (38-40 degrees) wash for 20 seconds, and back to warm water rinse for 20 seconds, repeated three times so. If better with shower, face away from the nozzle about a punch, while facial spray (hot water), while the belly with your fingers tapping the face. Then spray the water thermostat 20 seconds.
4, with a dry towel and wipe the water face first, then gently pressed face water.
5, the final convergence of the role of make-up smeared with water, coated with tension, I felt a sense of, you can multi-coated several times.
law must sooner or later each time. For early, middle and late effects of acne are apparent. Following wash method is an extension and continuation of this Law.

gauze face method:

cleansing method in the application of three minutes after 1 month, whether or not to reduce acne, can be transferred to this law, which is a mid face surgery:
1, for a towel, soap and a piece of gauze;
2, first a small piece of folded gauze, dipped in soap bubbles, wash the forehead, chin, nose, etc.;
3, then gauze wrapped around the forefinger and middle finger two finger, dipped soap bubbles, gently wash the cheeks with gauze and the entire center of the face;
4, the last on the gauze around the index finger, dipped in soap bubbles under the eyelid and gently scrub the skin soft, if they feel irritation or pain to stop. If you still feel pain the next day, that is the reason scrub too hard. At this point at least 4 days to implement
5, intermediate wash method wash once every two days the first week, wash once every other day the second week, third week wash once a day.

Senior wash method:

Intermediate wash method
month later, if results can be transferred by this Law.
1, for soap, towels and a white cotton gloves (thin texture and good), and to which a glove middle finger, index finger and ring finger at the cut to form a three finger;
2, first dipped in soap bubble intact gloves and gently scrub the face. Delicate skin who can wear a finger in the index and middle fingers, dipped in bubble clean of the whole face;
3, then the index finger, middle finger and ring finger are put on, scrub lightly stained soap bubble cheeks, forehead and chin;
4, took off his finger, only the index finger to keep finger, dipped under the soft foam gently scrub the skin of the eyelids, and finally washed with water, dry with a towel.

super wash method:
After the first three methods applied
if acne persists, you can this method. Acne scars on the people has become more applicable.

1, for soap, towels and a soft type of toothbrush for children;
2, will be on the soap lather in the palm of the hand and picks up a little with a toothbrush;
3, with the stained foam brush gently scrub the forehead, chin and other places coarse texture; and then wash face with water, foam, and finally with a clean dry towel face of the water.

emergency wash method:
This method not only for acne, but the higher number of face wrinkles can be applied. In general, acne is oily skin who, if excessive use of degreasing soap will cause dry skin, very sad. At this point, to use the law to deal with.
1, the soap with warm water in a lather in the palm of your hand, then carefully placed in the bubble of the basin filled with warm water and gently mix to form the vortex;
2, so the pot when the water is about to stop spinning, face immersion, so that the natural flow of the bubble washing the face, so 20 seconds. And then immersed in another with a clean face with warm water basin, dip the foam net, and 20 seconds. So three times, each time changing the water and for foam;
3, to the third water wash,designer handbags, you can add in the basin of warm water a few drops of moisturizing cream, and then soak for 20 seconds;
4, the final dry with a towel or repeated pressure suction face of the water.

======= skin care: sensitive skin and allergy care have not ======
sensitivity is a state of allergy is a symptom. Sensitive skin is fragile and vulnerable to the impact of a variety of stimuli; allergies is the skin after stimulation by various allergens produced a red, swollen, hot, pain, itching phenomenon.
(a) the reasons:
1, sensitive: There are congenital and acquired distinction. The former is mainly concerned with the genetic and physical fitness; the latter mainly related to improper maintenance, abuse of cosmetics, sun exposure, wind blow, skin and other factors.
2, allergy: from food allergies to see if the original factors, seasonal factors, drug factors, chemical factors, genetic factors; from the point of view is the root cause of oxidative free radicals in basophils and mast cells, causing damage to the immune system.
(b) the characteristics and clinical performance:
1, sensitive: sensitive skin, thin skin, fragile capillaries exposed, easy red, and was uneven flushing, itching and small rashes from time to time appear.
2, allergy: skin allergy skin hyperemia, redness, itching, rashes and even acne severe allergic peeling, edema.
c) the relationship between the two
1, sensitive: sensitive skin if care is not enough, often red, heat, itching and other symptoms or trial of foreign drugs containing hormones, is transformed into allergic skin.
2, allergy: allergic skin allergies may be caused after occasionally, but most of the previous period have sensitive skin sensitive skin symptoms.
(d) prevention and treatment measures:
1, for sensitive skin prone to allergies should avoid eating the food and the use of drugs and cosmetics; avoid contact with heat, alkali, electrical stimulation; not excessive friction; prevent ultraviolet radiation. Usually cold or warm water wash available.
2, in the event of allergy have to pay attention:
(1) have a good attitude: First of all allergies should be aware that just means that the person is not suitable for this product does not mean that the product is poor; may be allergic to any cosmetics; any person may in some cases have allergy.
(2) to ascertain the reasons for allergy: stay away from allergens, through scavenging free radicals, regulating immunity, to improve their own allergies.

======== skin care: skin, such as lychee-like tender =======
Although the money to buy skin care products, but the facade still have to care for; in fact just start from everyday life, the simple little trick can make you very pretty.
At that time, dry rough skin, see a simple little secret can allow the skin to become Huanen: glycerol and white vinegar to adjust the ratio of 1:5, a good paint on the skin, then holding it a try with this mentality secret; not think of the time only three weeks, my skin becomes smooth and detailed.
In addition, water is the most expensive health drinks, so drink plenty of water is a must. General sugary drinks will make you fat, and water can promote the body metabolism, make you healthy and beautiful.
more exercise is also very important. I refer here not intense anaerobic exercise, it would only make you grow muscles; I mean, some gentle exercise, like cycling, brisk walking, etc., the best combination of energy and daily life , only easier to persevere. For example, take the bus to advance one or two stop, then brisk walking home; Over time, the body naturally does not lose shape. Who says beauty must pay a high price? Simple, can also be very beautiful.

======= Skin Care: Say goodbye to summer coarse pores and acne skin =====
hypertonic fire umbrella, UV Index daily verge of come up. Do not worry, do the appropriate maintenance measures, even the orange girl, flower girl pox family, but also towards the beauty of the road.
to coarse pores that Bye-Bye!
too much oil, acne hoarding, is the main reason causing the largest coarse pores! Often squeeze, clear acne, over time, but may make the skin pores bi hurt more and more relaxed. Keep the skin clean, avoid the accumulation of oil pores, dirt at the same time, with the pores of the skin care products applied, there is definitely a plus effect.

1. a day to do cleansing and work: the residual cosmetics, dirt hiding in the pores and help acne formation. <<<
2. exfoliating regularly: at least a week to help the skin to time clean-up, the use of exfoliating products, especially T-cheeks extends to the nose skin, massage can be slightly strengthened, to prevent dirt, acne and deep deposits
3. with pores products: for the repair has been done to improve the formation of large pores, such as use of Clinique Pore repair gel, add to the scrub exclusive technology, to keep pores clear, no blockage problems generated. Magic light refraction technology, so that the pores appear immediately stealth. Because of age, loose thick skin pores are also applicable, with the soy protein extract, stimulate new collagen, loose re-tighten up pores and weak
4. local oil control: T word always seems the most coarse pores due to the fuel in the more than normal, even with a make-up cover, but also all of a sudden out bare. By Clinique Oil Control Pore T -gel topical, non-oil gel texture, to help put on the skin like a gentle mist cloak, 8 hours continuous convergence oil control
5. wrap Mask: adequate water supply, allowing the skin to increase elasticity,handbags online cheap, the normal metabolism of the pores of the old dead skin cells, oil stains
.6 Sun Do: UV damage to skin is the original compact, the accomplices of accelerated aging, the more sun the more the pores loose
easily get rid of acne entangled!
acne always uninvited, but also a long pile of their friends, in addition to wiping the drugs listed in professional dermatologist, acne skin people, and even skin care products should be adjusted to two-pronged approach, effective anti-pox.
1. remover, cleaning products to be replaced: the greasy moisture in summer are still in use cleaning products? No wonder the acne will be stimulated to grow. For example, the net pox Cleansing Mousse Clinique, Facial Soap net pox, net pox cleansing cloth membrane, providing a mild acne skin cleaning power, and antibacterial antibacterial, soothing stimulation of inflammatory

2. smearing acne skin care products: in particular, the oil is easy, good hair acne skin, it would be best to switch to a full range of skin care products Acne private, to avoid the indiscriminate use with , thereby stimulating inflammatory consequences. According to the day, night, different needs, Clinique has introduced film to provide antimicrobial protection to achieve the effect of treatment and prevention of daytime protective emulsion 『』 net pox; and speed up the metabolism of mild, deep cleansing, astringent, soothing inflammation and swelling of the night 』『 net pox Conditioning Gel
3. forbidden to eat spicy food: it bound about your appetite, hot pot. Constant acceleration of food lit, will emerge from the body acne Push head. <<<Get rid of bad habits, eliminate acne

freckles
sun consequences: increased freckles. Drying in the sun a day is enough to make it worse, freckle expanded color depth.
cure: Use to make uniform the color of the skin to restore retinol cream to help fade than freckles. But if your freckles darker color, you should use a strong effect of resin ointment. Prevention is the best way to grow freckles: Wear wide-brimmed hat, coated with titanium dioxide or zinc oxide, coated with waterproof sunscreen SPF15 sunscreen index.
quickly make remedies: Use colored lotions can effectively face the color uniform, natural and have the skills to cover freckles

acne scars
sun consequences: turn dark brown scars; sunken scars will be greater.
cure: the color deeper scarring may ask the doctor to give you a prescription for stronger potency. During the day you can use non-fat and amino benzene SPF15 sunscreen. Skin experts say:
quickly make remedies: first with a small brush swipe scars, and then cast a concealer slightly lighter than the skin, and finally painted with the color similar to the foundation. <<<Concealer Collection
Editor: Mei Mei in summer can be very exposed to wear, good body filling, but the sun is too strong, the temperature is too high, leading to skin oils, large pores, acne ridden, spots become more! Rest assured , if to get rid of pores and acne problems, you can live very nice summer!
acne scars
sun consequences: turn dark brown scars; sunken scars will be greater.
cure: the color deeper scarring may ask the doctor to give you a prescription for stronger potency. During the day you can use non-fat and amino benzene SPF15 sunscreen. Skin experts say:
quickly make remedies: first with a small brush swipe scars, and then cast a concealer slightly lighter than the skin, and finally painted with the color similar to the foundation. <<<Concealer Collection
Editor: Mei Mei in summer can be very exposed to wear, good body filling, but the sun is too strong, the temperature is too high, leading to skin oils, large pores, acne ridden, spots become more! Rest assured , if to get rid of pores and acne problems, you can live very nice summer!

========== care: give you a pair of beautiful eyes ========
have a pair of young, beautiful eyes is everyone desire. However, the eye is most likely to face the aging of the site. How to protect the skin around the eyes it?
1, to overcome some of the usual bad habits, such as like frowning, squinting, staying up late, and too rich facial expressions and so on.
2, to drink plenty of water, regular consumption of a number of colloidal substances, such as trotters, chicken feet, so as to keep the skin moist.
3, appropriate selection of some eye skin care products, such as Cream, Eye Makeup Remover and so on. The skin of the eye proper massage.
4, the eye can not scrub the skin, so as not to damage the soft skin of sand, making it easier to aging. Carrot juice can also add some olive oil and coating the eye wrinkles at the corner of the eye, or at bedtime in these parts apply to vitamin E oil to enhance skin's anti-power, reduce or mitigate the formation of wrinkles and deeper.
5, eyes swollen, the available water or tea, potato chips, spreads fresh eye, to eliminate puffy eyes have a certain effect.
6, a small fine lines, crow's feet, eye bags, dark circles, puffy eyes and the skin is most prone to eye problems, these problems have sometimes due to lack of water, or poor circulation caused by water accumulation, or often in the computer before typing, wearing contact lenses increased eye fatigue, eye aging. In addition to skin care products by this improvement, with the living habits is also very important.

======== skin care: Sunscreen Chinese women new scientific insights ====
A, sunscreen from children
International Conference on the skin, the disclosure of the latest research results.
Expert by L'Oreal
study found that white by the sun color red, yellow spots formed on the skin by the sun, so Chinese women in any one age, the stain quantities are more than France women. Among them, the Southern women there face, hands stain is much higher than the proportion of women in the north; in the population over the age of 26, the proportion of facial pigmentation occurs more than 80%; rural women than urban women stain.
study shows that in the case of unprotected skin sun longer, more frequent, especially in childhood, adults the greater the risk of skin cancer later. Therefore, experts advise: to keep skin healthy and beautiful Chinese people must pay attention to the behavior in the sun, especially outdoor activities in childhood.
points, according to Asian skin aging studies have shown that not only UV-B can cause cancer, ultraviolet A can cause mutations, and scale-like basal cell carcinoma and solar keratosis, but the latter does not cause sunburn. UV- A radiation is present at
ultraviolet radiation in the light most important and most common form of radiation, so while in UV sunscreens A and B added to the absorbent is very important. Available on the market is only the first generation of sunscreens can prevent sunburn caused by UV -B, according to these results, people need to use both UV-A and B can be protective of new sunscreen products.
B, anti-UVA critical
AndreRougier that The main perpetrators of black, UV rays and UVA rays include UVB, UVB protection before we thought that as long as you can, so the market sold a lot of sunscreen protection can only UVB, SPF is a commonly heard index . However, recent studies showed that the UV rays in the UVA is the enemy of skin problems, it can directly penetrate skin's dermal layer, making the skin to accelerate aging. Therefore, a professional skin care brand of sunscreen products, must be able to prevent both UVA and UVB ultraviolet light, can inhibit melanin deposition, to prevent tanning and aging of the skin, so sun protection products can be considered as very safe and effective.
According AndreRougier description: The SPF15, SPF20 UVB rays is to prevent the standard. and ray UVA, is most in need of protection, because UVA can not stop the clouds, you can enter the human body directly through the dermis, causing skin aging. UVA indicators currently in use the Japanese standard, that is, there is now a common PA standards, such as PA +, PA + +, there are some other products are beginning to use PPD's identity, such as pharmacy professionals sell products La Roche-Posay, through conversion come, PA + + + = PPD8 . like the rationale for skin Spring sunscreen products PPD28, than the highest value on the market PA PA + + + SPF is much higher.

========= Skin Care: 4 kinds of scenarios of moisture and air-conditioned rooms Strategies =========
hot summer, hot, air-conditioning is the only savior. However, when Allah and enjoy the cool air indiscriminately at the same time, they overlooked one fact: the body heat in the air took away the skin at the same time the pickings are slim in the water. Facing rising temperatures and growing increasingly dry skin, Allah will eventually choose a dilemma.
four air-conditioned rooms, include dry skin this summer, all the reasons, but also the work of skin moisture from here!

stay together in the air-conditioned rooms - Office
They are a large number of OL
family, their work so that all manual workers envy for me. Their eight hours a day or more refined decoration in the winter time do not stay cold summer heat of the high-end residential and commercial office buildings in the CBD, not wind, no sun, like delicate hothouse flowers as beautiful. The opposite may be true, because of their skin weathered and less vulnerable, and the summer in the office all day long without intermittent central air-conditioning to the skin are caused by more than a / p>
environmental characteristics: In the hot summer air-conditioned office generally lower than the average outdoor temperature of 15 degrees or so, so much of the difference in temperature makes the skin at least twice a day out in alternating hot and cold environment, suffering from neglect stimulation of cold turns hot. At the same time, dry air leads to the office humidity drops, the dry skin is inevitable.
Dry Index :****
self-defense strategies against dry:
also moisturizing make-up: For those who often need to make it easy to dry the skin and the Office of the women, choose a moisturizing effect of cosmetics (moisturizing makeup), caused due to dry skin make-up to a certain extent mitigation. Moisturizing makeup, including lipstick, eye shadow, blush, etc.,burberry handbags, in which the moisture and dry particles to avoid skin allergies.
ready to use the moisturizing lotion: lotion moisturizing products contain the ingredients within the skin easily saturated, allowing the skin begins to have the ability to store water. Some special moisturizing lotion can be ready at any time of day use, to give the skin to provide deep moisturizing effect.
paper film pour moisturizing cream: three in the afternoon a point to this time, due to dry skin are particularly vulnerable to fatigue and appears lifeless. At this point, you can put down the task at hand, out of fifteen minutes, will usually have a moisturizing effect with the liquid down on paper the essence of the membrane and gently apply to the face off after 15 minutes, will feel his face Shui tender, if you want to keep longer, the water quality to be immediately coated with moisturizing cream.
homemade moisturizing spray: Use two teaspoons of raw chrysanthemum against the glass of water, after cooling thick foam filter, plus a teaspoon of salt, a cup of cold water, stir well, poured into a nozzle of the container, may at any time to supplement the spray water, and combined with the skin surface film, a moisturizing effect. <<<Moisturizing spray spray beautiful
a pot of tea rose moisturizer
: the office is essential tea, but with the same water, as a pot of tea with a better efficacy of cosmetic emollients. Cornflower or Huang Jinju the roses plus 2 grams each, amount of honey, the 400cc water after boiling, add all of the floral fragrance is soaked in water to drink. This channel has a tonic tea liver function, regulate blood circulation effect, you can ruddy skin, moist skin is more supple.
TIPS: Tips for the Office of Hydra
skin care program in the morning, at least three types of moisturizing products to be used, such as moisturizing toner, moisturizing eye cream and moisturizing lotion and so on.
minimize the temperature difference between indoors and outdoors, if the air temperature is adjustable, place it controlled at 24 degrees Celsius.
feel particularly when the skin is dry, re-use disposable cleansing facial cleanser, or a piece of cotton dipped in latex, use it to wipe the face again, and then cover some moisturizing lotion, facial moisture to keep cool.
around three in the afternoon, you can add an apple to nutrition, as well as boost the spirit, nourish the skin effect.
drink enough water, drink at least 8 large glasses of water a day. If you go out, it is best to carry a bottle of mineral water.
whenever she went out, we must try to avoid sun and wind, will minimize the risk of exposure to tobacco and alcohol

air-conditioned rooms showered Han Hui - gym

They are the city's most fashionable women, their poise and slim body. But they still love and at least three times every week for indoor exercise. In their eyes, the movement still cool than ######, but after sweating in the gym, the skin should be smooth and delicate but full in the air-conditioned gym gone mad ... ...
environmental characteristics: Although the air-conditioned gym is full, but a lot of heat generated due to movement so that movement itself is still feeling very hot, then many people will choose to stay away from the air recently, let the sweat evaporates quickly, the result is also in the process of evaporation of moisture away the skin, the skin is more dry.
Dry Index :***
carry a bottle of water: Games, sweating, consume more than normal water, you need to replenish, not to mention water will be discharged with the urine or sweat, but also with the body of toxins discharged. So, drink plenty of water not only conducive to sweat detoxification, more conducive to the skin to breathe smoothly. It is best to carry a bottle of coffee or fruit juice without water, if there are additional energy and sports drinks salt the better.
facial spray easy: it can be very directly sprayed in the face, the skin contains various trace elements needed for the campaign during which the loss of moisture at any time the skin.
Exfoliating Facial Massage: Exercise regularly use some products containing mineral mud massage elements or surface covered, you can effectively clean the skin, aging skin surface cells to help in time off to promote the facial blood circulation, enhance the absorption of moisturizing ingredients to make the skin shiny and elastic. Massage is: some of the first painted in the face massage cream, facial skin with your fingers along the bottom circle of texture type massage, massage ten minutes each time.
refreshing moisturizing lotion: In the face wash away the sweat and dust, the cast features a moisturizing anti-aging products (including the private eye and lip care products) to avoid premature aging of the skin. If the skin is oily, you can use some T zone oil control products, to adjust the facial oil secretion.
10 分钟 Mask: If conditions permit, in the exercise can be done after a complete cleansing effect with the maintenance of Hydra Mask, after exercise can prevent dust and sweat mixed face clogging the pores and acne grow, but also use this time to achieve good skin condition strong absorption and maintenance.
TIPS: Tips gym Hydra
* Do not sweat, and immediately to the air near the hot and turn up the airconditioning, otherwise the skin will cause irritation.
* off wet clothes immediately after exercise, or shoulder, back, chest acne on the sweaty clothes in the friction re-emerge next. In addition, the sweat on the skin adhesion, easy to acne.
* within half an hour after exercise, the face will sweat, do not immediately on the makeup, if necessary, preferably on the makeup of forty minutes later.
* before and after exercise in the exercise, you need to eat plenty of help to improve movement quality, and replenish energy foods such as milk, white meat, whole grains and nuts, etc., but beneficial to the skin orange, tomato, etc. fruits and vegetables can also help you get good skin

enclosed air-conditioned rooms - aircraft in economy class
such a group of women, their most common place is the economy cabin of the aircraft. They need to immediately run to the next plane after a meeting or a party in a field conference site, and this time they have to face was tired of radiant color. Thus, in a few hours on the plane, they do not allow your skin from any suffering ... ...
environmental characteristics: always running in the land of beauty, one to the sky, look like? If you had a similar experience, you will know if the US woman to aircraft, will be a long time to dry, dehydrated and pale Huarong endure mental and physical exhaustion. Because of severe dry cabin air circulation - regardless of your daily skin care how well, do not overlook a few hours of flight time.
Dry Index :*****
in the long-distance flight, the airlines will be about an hour after the flight catering, cabin after the lights will be dimmed to facilitate passengers to rest, you can take advantage of this time after you dim the light plane beauty courses .
to keep the face clean and fresh: If you could best make-up on the front of the plane not to keep the face clean. Clean is the first element of the beautiful, when cleansing cloth, wet paper towels can be useful when it contains a combo Cleansing Lotion, use both sides of points, one side rough for makeup, smooth side to wipe.
high-density woven Mask: After cleansing, in order to quickly improve the skin's dry, the best way is to apply a moisturizing disposable high-density mask, most of them containing plant extracts, vitamin E, collagen, elastin and moisturizing factor, not only eliminates the need for cleansing of the trouble, save the skin and can quickly dry the verge of a crisis, slow moisture loss,mulberry bags, while the skin soft and bright.
not moisturizing spray is not prepared: moisturizing spray is the essential thing on the plane, or a short flight if it is not very dry skin, it can be used to supplement the loss of skin moisture. Recommended every 30 minutes during the flight, go out into the face of a moisturizing spray spray.
improve skin metabolism: the air-conditioned environment is not easy circulation of air, oxygen content in the air down, which will also affect the skin of normal metabolism. At this time can increase skin metabolism to choose skin care products for special maintenance of the skin. The role of a number of highly effective beauty solution to moisturize the skin repair, prevention of air-conditioned environment of the skin caused by aging.
Choosing the right of free drinks
: the plane flight, you should pay attention to drink plenty of water, especially mineral water, to supplement the water, thirst emollient. Of course, you can also air service to more than to have some soda water, on the one hand to neutralize stomach acid, protect the stomach, on the other hand it's diuretic effect can prevent foot edema.
arbitrary air-conditioned rooms - bedroom
life half the time is spent in the bedroom, which has become an indisputable fact. In the scorching summer heat in order to avoid disturbing the sleep, many people like air-conditioning in the bedroom has been open until dawn ... ...
environmental characteristics: few people will wake up at night will be off the air conditioner, so the skin to bear most of the time more than eight hours of air-conditioning hit. The bedroom itself, the humidity is relatively low, if accompanied by air conditioning to sleep again, this result is that the invasion was to escape the hot and dry strayed into a trap.
Dry Index :****
moisturizing body bath oil: bedtime may wish to come to a aromatic oil bath, the skin can be both a good way to relief. You can choose to moisturize the skin has always been known for the roses, or the amount of milk (milk bath can also be fine) and, of course, with a moisturizing effect of various essential oils are preferred, such as rose oil, sage oil, wheat germ oil and almond oil, can take advantage of the natural ingredients for the whole body to provide a good moisturizing effect. <<<
moisturizing massage: massage can promote blood circulation and skin metabolism, increase oil production and improve drying. Care in the evening may wish to join the Road program - use moisturizing massage cream massage the face, so that your skin is less susceptible to air and dry air
special night cream moisturizing cream: moisturizing during the day not only to do the work, the night before going to bed is to strengthen the skin moisture. Skin care products in the night on the absorption capacity beautifully to take advantage of it because as the best way is to use highly moisturizing night cream, not the oil is not greasy, moisturizing effect class.
deposited with high-quality cream: moisturizing care at home at a more relaxed and thoughtful, and relatively cumbersome to use, but the results are spectacularly good at this time can apply cream handy. Mask will be like thick cream to apply to the face, easy to dry in parts, such as the cheeks, chin, etc., can enhance the use of mask it. And then close their eyes a break of 10 to 15 minutes, preferably in bed, your feet flat. This allows the mask of moisturizing ingredients to fully penetrate.
may wish to try repairing moisture: Repair moisturizer is suitable for mature skin moisturizer. Dry skin moisturizing skin care products no matter what, the effect is always short-term limited, as protection from improving and moisturizing the skin's own capabilities to achieve better results. The removal of the skin with a cuticle moisturizer moisturizing function of the ability to drive, especially in the skin vulnerable to injury in the summer, but also allow new skin cells at night to play the natural moisturizing function, improve skin's moisture level

TIPS: Tips Hydra bedroom
Do not ignore skin, eyes and lips, before going to bed be sure to apply a moisturizing cream and lip cream efficacy to prevent the fragile skin, eyes and lips fine lines caused by dryness.
Do not fear the body water and drink plenty of water before going to bed, or the next morning you will see a swollen face and eyes.
do not think the air humidifier only need it only in the winter, when the bedroom at night to keep the humidity in the air to avoid over-drying skin, or need to be placed at the head of a small humidifier, room humidifier according to to the appropriate value.
Editor: comfortable, no matter where are air-conditioned to take care of the skin seems to be spoiled with, in fact, was secretly destroyed, Xiao Bian proposal can not air-conditioned, try not to allow skin to breathe the air of freedom, put moisturizing spray and drinking water, anytime, anywhere to their pay, over a period of time for each move around, doing massage to the skin, a lot of little habits that can protect your skin
Old 10-11-2011, 12:41 PM   #6
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

(Daquan do not think you will regret it for life) - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 373801420 at 02:22 on September 11 2010 read (loading . ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1: motherboard failure
2: Graphics fault
3: sound card trouble
4: hard disk failure
5 : memory failure
6: drive failure
7: Mouse trouble
8: Keyboard failure
9: MODEM failure
10: printer problems
11: Display fault
12: recorder malfunction
13: Scanner failure
14: Display jitter causes
15: Troubleshooting BIOS settings
16: Restart the computer failure
17: CPU utilization is too high to resolve the problem
18: Discovery of hard disk damage and repair
19: malicious Web page code manual processing
20: Common Faults and integrated sound solution
21: USB storage device does not recognize
22: black failure
23: WINDOWS blue screen code lookup tables
24: WINDOWS Error Code Complete
25: BIOS self-test and boot failure problems
;;;;

Here Quick and related failures to solve the problem

computer malfunction that appears confusing, elusive. And the components of the Windows operating system is relatively complex, computer event of a failure, for the average user, you want to pinpoint the reasons for its failure is almost impossible. So it is that if we encounter when the computer failure, completely helpless out? This is not so, the computer-generated although there are many reasons for failure, but if we look carefully, conscientiously sum up, we can still have some computer failures of the law and treatment approaches. In this pamphlet, we will some of the most common and most typical computer fault diagnosis, maintenance methods to show you, through it, you 'll find - addresses a method of computer failures at your side, simple, but effective!

one motherboard motherboard

key component of the entire computer, the computer plays a vital role . If the motherboard malfunction will affect the work of the entire PC computer system. Here, we take a look at the motherboard in the course of which the most common faults.

a common fault: boot no display no display

computer boots, the first thing to check is a BIOS. Motherboard BIOS, the hardware store important data, while the motherboard BIOS is part of the more vulnerable, easily damaged, once damaged it will cause the system can not run, the recurrence of such failures are generally due to the motherboard BIOS damage caused by CIH virus (of course not rule out the motherboard itself, cause a system failure can not run ..) General BIOS hard drive after the virus destroyed the data will be lost, so we can detect the hard disk the data is intact to determine whether the BIOS is damaged, if the hard disk data intact, so there are three reasons why the phenomenon of power no display:

1. because the motherboard or expansion card expansion slot problems, leading to plug in expansion card, such as sound cards, etc. without the display board is not responding.

2. motherboard jumper settings in the CMOS in the CPU frequency does not, it may lead to not show fault, which, as long as the clear CMOS to be addressed. Clear CMOS jumper on the motherboard usually near the lithium battery, the default location is generally 1,2 short, just short of his conversion to jump a few seconds for the 2,3 to solve the problem, the old motherboard for the past can not be found should the user to the jumper, just remove the battery, enter the CMOS settings to be displayed after the boot off, will go up also reached the CMOS battery discharge purposes.

3. motherboard does not recognize the memory, memory corruption or memory does not match the boot no display can lead to failure. More selective in some older motherboards memory, once the plug in the motherboard does not recognize the memory, the motherboard will not start, and even some motherboards do not give you any fault tips (tweet). Of course sometimes in order to expand the memory to improve system performance, the results of different plug brands, types of memory can also cause such a failure occurs, so maintenance should pay more attention.

for the failure of the motherboard BIOS is damaged, we can plug in the ISA card to see whether the display (If prompted, can prompt steps below.), if not the boot screen, you can own Automatic Updates BIOS to do a floppy disk, reload the BIOS, but some motherboard BIOS is damaged, the floppy drive did not work this time , try using hot method to solve (I have tried, as long as the BIOS the same at the same level of motherboards can be successful writer ..) But the same hot-pluggable addition to the need BIOS things, the motherboard may cause some components to damage, so a reliable method is by writing code device file is written to the BIOS BIOS inside (this service can find a safer computer vendor solution.)

Troubleshooting II: CMOS settings can not be saved
such failures are generally due to insufficient battery voltage caused by the motherboard, which can be replaced,burberry bags, but some board battery replacement also can not solve the problem, at this time There are two possibilities:

1. motherboard circuit problems, which are looking for professional service;

2. motherboard CMOS jumper problem, sometimes because of the error will jump on the motherboard CMOS line is set to clear the option, or set to an external battery, making the CMOS data can not be saved.

Fault Three: In Windows, install the motherboard driver CD-ROM drive read the disk after a crash or slow down the phenomenon

in some no-name motherboard sometimes such a phenomenon, motherboard drivers procedures Bahrain, can not restart the computer into the Windows 98 desktop, normal mode, and the driver under Windows 98 can not be uninstalled. If this occurs, it is recommended to re-find the latest drivers installed, the problem can be solved generally, if it is not, can only re-install the system.

Troubleshooting four: Install the Windows or start Windows when the mouse is not available

software such failure occurred because the error is generally caused by the CMOS settings. Power management settings in the CMOS has a modem use IRQ field projects, and his options are 3,4,5 ......, NA, generally it is the default option is 3, set it to 3 other than items can be interrupted.

five common faults: frequent computer crashes, during the CMOS settings will appear the phenomenon of death

Dead phenomenon happened in CMOS, usually the motherboard or CPU have problems, should the press law can not troubleshooting, it can only replace the motherboard or CPU.

recurrence of such failures are generally due to a problem with the motherboard or the motherboard designs Cache heat caused by bad, I had found in the 815EP motherboard is not good enough for the motherboard heat caused by the failure phenomenon. Touch the CPU after the crash around the motherboard components, found that the temperature is very hot. After replacing the high-power fan, crash failures can be resolved. Cache problem for the failure, we can enter the CMOS setup, the Cache can fix the problem after the ban, of course, Cache ban would certainly be an impact upon the speed.

Troubleshooting Six: board COM port or parallel port, IDE port failure

the recurrence of such failures are generally due to causes related hardware hot plug the user, the user can use this time instead of multi-function card But in lieu must be prohibited before the COM port on the motherboard comes with the parallel port (some motherboards with IDE ports to be banned for proper use.)
graphics
a common fault: boot no display

such failures are generally due to poor contact with the motherboard or graphics slot motherboard causing problems. For some integrated graphics motherboard, main memory if the shared memory, you need to pay attention to the location of memory, usually in the first memory slot should be inserted in memory. Causes the graphics card no display power failure, power is generally given after a long, two short beeps (AWARD BIOS for the card is concerned).

Fault Two: Show Huaping, blind to the handwriting

such failures are generally due to high-resolution monitor or video card does not support caused. Huaping startup mode can be switched to safe mode, and then again in Windows 98 into the display settings , select the state in 16 colors Restart in normal mode Windows 98 system, delete the graphics drivers, restart the computer. Or not to enter safe mode, in a pure DOS environment, edit
SYSTEM.INI file, display.drv = pnpdrver to display.drv = vga.drv, the Save and exit, then drive in Windows to update the
program.

three common fault: color display is not normal, such failures are generally the following reasons :
1. graphics card and monitor signal line is bad
2. display their own fault
3. In Some software to run when the color is not normal, usually common in older machines, there is a check in the BIOS, the color of the option to open it to
4. Graphics damage;
5. display is magnetized Such phenomenon is generally due to magnetic objects can be caused by too close, magnetized may also cause the display appears deflection phenomenon.

Fault IV: Death

the recurrence of such failures are generally more common in non-compatible motherboards and graphics cards or motherboards and graphics cards bad; graphics card is not compatible with other expansion cards can also cause crashes.

five common faults: the screen pattern of abnormal noise or

such failures are generally due to problems with memory or graphics cards caused by poor contact with the motherboard . Finger position to be clean or replace the graphics card was
card.

six common faults: lost

graphics driver graphics driver to load and run automatically after a period of loss of driver , such failures are generally of poor quality due to video card or graphics card and motherboard do not compatible, making the graphics card temperature is too high, causing the system to run unstable or freezes, then only replace the graphics card.

addition, there is a class of special circumstances, the previous graphics driver to load, but the graphics drivers loaded into Windows when the crash occurred. To change to other types of cards in loading its driver, insert the old card to be addressed . Should such a failure can not be settled, then the registry failure to restore the registry or reinstall the operating system can be. A common fault

sound: sound mute. There are common causes of this failure:

1. Default output driver is Click the sound icon bottom right corner of the screen (small loudspeaker), appear to adjust the volume slider below the

2. soundcard conflict with other cards. PnP card solution is used to adjust system resources so that all cards without disturbing each other. Sometimes, open the

3. After installing the Direct X sound card is not audible. That this sound card with Direct X compatibility is not good, need to update the driver.

4. one channel silent. Check the sound card to the audio speaker cable is disconnected.

two common faults: excessive noise from the sound card. There are common causes of this failure:

1. Card is not correct. Manufacturing precision is not high enough because the chassis, sound card manufacturer or installed outside the damper caused by bad sound card can not be closely integrated with the motherboard expansion slots, can be seen visually on the card This phenomenon in the ISA card or PCI card has, are common problems. Pliers generally available correction.

2. Active Speaker Speaker input connected to the sound card output. For the active speaker, should be connected to sound card Line out side, it has not been
output signal amplifier on the card, the noise is much smaller. There is only one output card is the Speaker or Line out jumpers on the card depends on the decision,designer handbags, the factory default is often Speaker, so the jumper to disconnect the sound card.

3. Windows comes with a bad driver. Sound card driver is installed, you should select the list box. If you have installed the Windows driver that comes with the optional Installation. Then insert the disk or CD-ROM with sound card, load the driver provided by the manufacturer.

Fault Three: Sound can not I once had a sound card under Windows 98 using the original driver disk to install the driver install does not matter how, and had to replace the use of Creative SB16 driver, everything is normal. Then upgrade to Windows Me, not normal and back with Windows 2000 (full version) comes with just the normal sound card drivers.

2. 's most vexing problems than the Windows 9X Plug and Play device under test has chosen to given a free hand to help you install the driver, the driver side is not used, then, every time you delete out reloading will repeat this, and can not use the Here I reveal a secret detached trick: Go to Win9xinfother directory, the *. inf file on the sound card, delete all and restart manually after installation , this was one hundred percent efficacious, have saved countless lives ... ... of course, sound card, change up table can achieve the same purpose.

3. does not support the PnP sound card installed ( also applies to not use the PnP install the PnP sound card): Go to Windows search for new hardware?

Troubleshooting four: Play CD silent

1. completely silent. With Windows 98's Using a 4-pin CD-ROM audio cable to connect the analog audio output and CD-in on the card can be, this line will purchase CD-ROM included.

2. there is only one channel sound . Optical output signal generally about two lines, the middle two lines to ground. Because the audio signal line 4 line color is generally different, can be found from the color of the line correspond to the interface. If only one interface or sound card and audio cable for each interface does not match the wiring had to change the order of the audio line, usually only one of two lines of the change can be.

five common faults: PCI sound card appears sonic boom
generally because technology PCI card caused by hanging Bus Master PCI bus hard disk read and write, mouse and other operations to enlarge the background noise's sake
. Solution: Turn off the Bus Master PCI card features into AGP graphics card, sound card for the PCI slot.

six common faults: not the normal recording

first check if there is nothing wrong with the microphone jack into the other, and second, double-click the little speaker, select menu see if the settings are correct. Then in the If the

seven common faults: Can not Play Wav's, Midi Wav Music

can not play music phenomenon is rare, often due to One can disable; can not play MIDI files may have the following 3 possible:

1. Early ISA sound card 16-bit mode may be due to 32-bit mode is not compatible with the MIDI playback is not caused by the normal, by installing Software wave table
way should resolve

2. Today, most of the popular PCI sound card with wavetable synthesis technology, if the MIDI playback is not part of it is likely because you do not load the appropriate sound wave table library.

3. Windows volume control in the MIDI channel is set to silent mode.

eight common faults: PCI sound card to use in the WIN98

Some users do not normally reflected in the sound card driver installation process everything is normal, no device conflicts occur, but the following is not in WIN98 aloud, or cause other problems. This phenomenon usually occurs in the PCI sound card, please check the installation process your PCI sound card inserted in the article which PCI slot. Thermal considerations for some friends, like to stay away from the sound card plugged into the AGP slot, near the ISA slot that several PCI slots. The problem often arises here, because there is a Windows98 Bug: sometimes only correctly identified and inserted in the PCI-1 PCI-2 sound card two slots. ATX motherboard in the two next to AGP is the PCI-1 PCI and PCI-2 (the opposite in some ATX motherboard, close to the ISA is the PCI-1), so if you do not have the PCI sound card installed in the correct slot, the problem would be created.
memory

computer memory is one of the most important parts, and its role in doubt, then the memory what are the most common faults it?

a common fault: no display

boot memory because the recurrence of such failures are generally due to memory with the motherboard memory slot is bad cause, as long as smear his finger back and forth with the eraser position to solve the problem (Do not use alcohol and other cleaning), there is memory corruption or a problem with the motherboard memory slot can also cause such a failure.
memory causes the boot no display failure, the host speaker beep usually for a long time (for the Award Bios is concerned).

Troubleshooting II : Windows Registry damage often for no reason, prompted for a user to recover

such as memory failures are generally caused by poor quality, it is difficult to repair, replace only one way.

three common faults: Windows often automatically enter safe mode

such failures are generally due to the motherboard is not compatible with the memory or memory caused by poor quality, common in high-frequency memory for Some do not support this frequency of memory on the motherboard, you can try to reduce the memory within the CMOS settings to see whether the read speed to solve the problem, should not, it can only replace the memory.

Fault IV: random crashes

such failures are generally due to the adoption of several different memory chips, due to the memory of different speeds to produce a time difference resulting in death
machine, which can reduce the memory speed CMOS settings to be resolved within , otherwise, the only way to use the same type of memory. Another possibility is that memory is not compatible with the motherboard, these phenomena generally rare, the other is also possible that poor contact with the motherboard memory computer random crashes caused. 01

five common faults: memory to increase system resources, but decreased after the

such phenomena are generally not compatible with the motherboard and memory caused the high frequency of memory commonly found in memory for some does not support this frequency of memory on the motherboard, such a failure when you try to COMS memory speed will be set too low a little try.

six common faults: some software often runs out of memory prompts

This phenomenon is usually due to inadequate system disk space left, you can delete some useless files, leaving some space that is can be generally maintained at
300M or so.

Fault Seven: Install Windows to boot from the hard drive to detect disk space, memory

prompted such failures are generally due to the user in the config.sys file, add the emm386.exe file, as long as it masked problems can be solved. CD-ROM drive is

computer hardware components in one of the shortest life. In fact, many scrap the drive there is still much of value, just click on it a little maintenance. This often do not have any profound knowledge of radio, do not need anything too complicated to use the repair tools and materials. Just look carefully and with reference to the implementation of the following symptoms of some troubleshooting, I believe you can restore the old drive or the old

a common failure: hard disk drive light is always flashing work

This is an illusion, it is not. Because of the hard disk light flashes and the hard disk drive with an IDE interface connected, the disc also control the hard work the results of light. Drive unit can be connected to a single IDE interface.

Fault Two: In the Windows environment to operate on the CD-ROM to display ROM to a certain extent. Most CD -ROM connected to the IDE hard disk interface is not supported
Windows 32-bit disk access, the Windows generated an internal error crash. After entering Windows, the check box is closed, the confirm, then restart Windows, in Windows, and then access the CD-ROM will not go into error.

Fault Three: drive can not properly read the disk, displayed on the screen:?

In this case, the virus should be detected by antivirus software on the machine to check anti-virus, the virus can not find the file if the editor to open C under the root directory of the CONFIG.SYS if they put up light drivers and drivers are broken, and processing, but also with a text editing software View No issues were found more than two steps, removable drive maintenance.

Troubleshooting four: drive to use when prompted to read and write errors or diskless

this phenomenon mostly in the changer Shihai No place to operate on the drive caused by the fault. for all the operations drive will need to wait for the CD like the bit when the indicator shows the operation can be conducted. In Play DVD when the time should also be transferred to zero and then changer, which can avoid the above error.

five common faults: when playing VCD movies pause or broken screen phenomenon

check the AUTOEXEC.BAT file on MSCDEX.EXE after . If so, you should put
SMARTDRV statement prior to the MSCDEX.EXE; Party not to use high-speed CD-ROM rushed process to SMARTDRV.EXE / U; failure can be ruled out.

Troubleshooting Six: CD-ROM in the read data, read and sometimes not, and the longer the time to read the disk drive

not read the disk hardware failure focused on the laser head assembly, and can be divided into two kinds: one is caused by using long laser tube of the old
; the other is the photocell lens surface is dirty or dirty and displacement of the laser tube deformation. So the power to adjust the laser tube, the need of optical lens tube and the laser tube cleaning.

photoelectric tubes and focusing lens cleaning method is: Disconnect the laser head assembly, a flat cable, remember the direction of the laser head groups apart pieces. then see hooded jacket laser focusing lens, remove the jacket will find that focusing lens from the four fine copper wire connected to the focus, tracing the coil, the optical tube assembly is installed in the bottom of the lens holes in the. with a fine wire wrapped in clean cotton stick a small amount of distilled water (not optical tube with an alcohol wipe and focusing lens surface), and to see whether the level of the lens on the laser tube is suspended, it shall be adjusted appropriately. Thus, the cleaning is completed.

adjust the laser power. in the side of the laser head assembly screws are a little like a cross potentiometer. the use of color and write the initial position, generally the first clockwise 5 ~ 10, installed No re-test machine rotate 5 ~ 10, until a smooth read the disk. Note must not rotate too much, so much power and burned photocell.

seven common faults: boot drive not detected or detection failure

This may be due to drive data cable connector is loose, damaged or the hard disk drive data cable jumper settings error caused by such problems encountered when
waiting, we should first check the CD-ROM data cable connector is loose, and if found not plugged in, it will be re-plugged, plug tight. If this does not resolve the fault, we recruited a new data can be put on line to try. this time if the fault still exist, we need to check the jumper settings CD-ROM, and if there is an error, change it to.
mouse mouse
failure analysis and maintenance is relatively simple, most of the fault for the interface or key contacts bad, broken, dirty mechanical positioning system. a few failures for the internal components or circuit Weld mouse, which are found in certain low-quality products, especially in the light-emitting diode, IC circuit damage to the majority.

A common fault: can not find the mouse

1. mouse completely damaged and need replacement mouse.
2. connected to the host serial port or mouse PS / 2 oral exposure bad, carefully take a good line, re-can start.
3. motherboard serial or PS / 2 ports from getting damaged, this situation is rare, if this is the case, had to replace a motherboard or use a serial port on a multifunction card.
4. mouse line is bad, this is the most common. bad points more in the mouse inside the wire and circuit board connections. fault as long as not another PS / 2 joints, the general is not difficult to repair. usually due to relatively short lines, or compare the mouse lines are messy and hard pulling causes the reason, the solution is to open the mouse, and then use a soldering iron to solder weld. there is a situation that is bad inside the mouse cable is long because of the time result caused by aging, such failure is often difficult to find, replace the mouse is the fastest solution.

two common faults: the mouse can be shown, but can not move the mouse flexibility

decline not as arbitrary pointer, but slow, inaccurate positioning, or simply could not move. This is mainly due to mechanical positioning the mouse scrolling axis in the accumulation of transmission failure caused by excessive dirt, rolling does not cause flexible . maintenance of the internal focus on the mouse X axis and Y axis on the transmission mechanism. The solution is to lock the ball to open the plastic film, remove the mouse ball to roll, with a clean cloth dipped in mild detergent on plastic cleaning the ball, the friction shaft can be cleaned with alcohol. The best place in the axis of drop a few drops of sewing machine oil, but it must be careful not to flow to the friction surface and the seam on the grid encoder. will all the dirt removed, the flexibility of the mouse ever resume.

three common faults: the mouse button failure

1. the mouse button without movement, this may be because the mouse button and the circuit board micro switch is too far away or click on the switch after a period of reduced ability to use the bounce. open the mouse, the mouse buttons below the moderate thickness of glue a piece of plastic film, the thickness is determined according to actual needs , can be used after treatment.

2. the mouse button is not the normal pop-up, this may be because when the key switch in the bottom of the bowl-shaped micro-fracture caused by exposure to film , especially the long-term use of plastic is easily broken reed. If a three-button mouse, you can a key that will remove the middle to emergency. If it is good quality original brand-name mouse, you can solder, the open micro switch, carefully clean the contacts, some of the grease, the bottles can be used.
Keyboard
keyboard in the course of the fault manifestations are varied, the reasons are multi-faceted. There is bad failure, mechanical failure has its own keys, as well as logic circuit fault, Xu Han, false welding, sealing off and the metal hole oxidation failure. repair the fault phenomena according to the analysis of different judgments, find out the cause of the malfunction, make the appropriate repairs.

a common fault: some of the keys on the keyboard, such as space key, the Enter key does not work, sometimes, adjustment shall be entered many times before - one or two characters, and some
keys such as cursor up key is pressed longer,burberry handbags, continuously moving the cursor on the screen, this time the keyboard other characters can not enter, need to press again to bounce

this failure as a keyboard new keyboard,alexa mulberry, the keyboard is also sometimes the card key failure occurred. there keyboard card key phenomenon caused by the following two reasons: one reason is keycap insert the following position offset column, after pressing the button makes the keycap the body can not bounce a result of shell stuck the card key, and for this reason occurred in or near the new keyboard on the keyboard. Another reason is the key long-term use, the return spring elasticity becomes poor, shrapnel and press the lever friction larger, can not make key bounce caused by card key, because this occurred in the long-term use of the keyboard. When the keyboard appears when the card key fault can be allocated under the keycap, and then press the lever press. If the projectile by not up or fatigue, is caused by the second, otherwise the first causes. If the keycap and the key causes the body shell stuck in the put a gasket between the body, some of the pads can be slightly harder plastic (such as discarded diskette jacket) made of, its size is equal to or slightly larger than the key to body size, and press the lever in the position to open a can through the ammonium Rod freely through the square hole,paul smith bag, in accordance with its set of poles, plug keycap; with the keycap and the key pad to stop the body stuck, you can fix problems button; if the spring fatigue, resistance to become large shrapnel card key causes failure, then the body can be special key to open, a little tension return spring to restore elasticity; remove the shrapnel will be key to the restoration. by removing the shrapnel and reduce the resistance by rod bounce to get the fault button the recovery.

Fault Two: Some characters can not enter.

if only one key character can not enter, it may be the key failure or joints Weld. inspection, in accordance with the the method described above, open the key
disk file with a multimeter resistance measurement of contacts and off state. If the key does not always turn on when pressed, then button reed fatigue or bad, in need of repair or replacement; if key press off when the contacts under normal, that may be due to cold solder joint, sealing off holes or gold scrap due to oxidation can be measured along the printing line, paragraph by paragraph, to find fault re-welding; Ruoyin metal hole oxidation and failure can be clean oxide layer,handbags online, and then re-weld; if caused by the metal hole
Old 10-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #7
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

,paul smith sale

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 215555487 at 15:35 on April 4,mulberry handbags, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

comrades stealing food value of a look

published cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #8
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

,mulberry bag

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 348600411 at 10:54 on October 6, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

Confucius went to prostitutes, and experience beauty. Beauty said: a little place,designer handbags, two hundred dollars a bargain! Confucius said: As far as is always the situation, fifty dollars right? Beauty of the saying: To the degree spring Pass, lowest cost hundred and thirty,burberry handbags! Confucius said: love again, do not engage in eighty dollars? Silent beauty! Confucius again,paul smith wallet, he said: its own truth in the world today, with only ninety,paul smith sale! Beauty anger,mulberry handbags, yelling, saying: City block Tomorrow I get, the less one hundred strong operator, rape! Confucius laughed and said: road, water, the couple also affectionate, less than ten okay! Xi Shi sighed and said: Why has the phase meet real, you say ninety to ninety. Look slightly to turn!
tags Confucius young prostitute beauty world
Old 10-11-2011, 12:45 PM   #9
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~ - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

46929 2010 年 04 月 12 日 23:15 Reading ( loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

just read Confucius
understand the truth in life
can not too seriously
too seriously,designer handbags, then
will live very tired

tag Confucius reason to understand a man

published cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-11-2011, 12:45 PM   #10
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

48099 2006 年 08 月 06 日 00:06 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (26) Category: Personal Diary

, seeing someone who is not virtuous, self-reflection as well.
; Confucius
2, love those who love constant; respect others, were constant Jingzhi.
Mencius,
3, the gentleman has nine thinking: as Yasmin, listening to Crestron, think color temperature, Maung Si Gong, Yan Sizhong, things Sijing, doubt thinking to ask, anger thinking hard, we prove that, by definition.
Confucius
4, benevolent love, have behaved, do not impose on others.
Confucius
5, Evil, Evil listening, not made indecent assault, indecent assault,burberry bags, not to move.
Confucius
6, the country to flourish,mulberry bags, you must re-Fu Master and ... ... countries will decline, must be cheap and light Fu Master.
Xunzi
7, full of hurts, to benefit him, time is Heaven.
Confucius
8, who do not know Bo, Bo, who do not know.
I
9,mulberry bag, the length of the dummy good scholars to fill the short.
Lu Pu-wei
10, not two, as the head, ears can not two hands can not be two things, hand painted side in one hand and draw a circle,paul smith bag, monensin into.
Dong
11, founded on diligence and neglected in play, with the line into YU Si destroyed.
Han Yu
12, three-shift fire just before dawn chicken, it is man named reading, hair do not know Diligence early, the first white square regret later reading.
Yen Chen
13, will be well aware of it, seeking the good of the will,designer handbags, must ask of it.
Cheng Yi
14, Learning without thought is labor lost, thought without learning is perilous.
Confucius
15, erudite,designer handbags online, interrogation of, the deliberative, discernment, Atsuyuki it.
Confucius
16, the gentleman learned while participating province almost have, you know the line without ever carry out.
Xunzi
17, reading of the law, a gradual, familiar with the fine thinking.
Xi
18, books read back tire of a hundred, meaning knowing familiar food for thought.
Sushi
19, if it does not smell does not smell, smell is not as see and if the do not know it, do not know if the line of the.
Xunzi
20, ancient knowledge exhaustive force, beginning as young and old kung fu, the paper come Zhongjue, knowledge from this practice is essential.
Lu
21, can not be obscene wealth, and rank can not be moved, incorruptible, what is called a real man.
Mencius
22, the poor are spared to reach and the world economy.
Mencius
23, planting trees, choosing the training to his roots, who must keep their virtue in the heart.
Wang Shou-ren (Ming)
24, recounts the strong intellectual is not reached, the words those who do not believe the line to no avail.
Mo