Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-16-2011, 04:54 AM   #1
justhost7d
Chief Warrant Officer

justhost7d is on a distinguished road
Default I say old stuff

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 41916277 at 16:57 on December 6, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan
IT sector boasting the strongest voice

1, my CPU is my soldering a capacitor with a capacitance up! Big mound ... ah ... ha ha ha!

2, upstairs is very powerful, yesterday I spent a miserable evening was spent only on my hard drive with a knife cut a operating system, I would like them to learn ah!

3, Blow, boasting not pay taxes ... ... Yesterday, I put my old TV that sets removed, rigged up a GF4Ti4800 into the graphics card, make a ... ...

4, is this what, I was eating apples edge Internet, suddenly crashed and reset the operating system becomes to find a MAC OS.

5, yesterday, nothing to do, tired of watching their monitors, stuffing a piece of broken glass, and a few strawboard, also removed a radio, assembled LCD monitor, make do with a.

6, I just had my 56K cat overclocking as a result, I the Internet, my cell phone all in all that one is engaged.

7, I say old stuff, point, that was my first at university, we all use the 286, the display is monochrome, the hard disk much smaller pathetic. I had one wish, that was not feasible, then demolished a color TV mounted on the display screen, color display a single significant change. Even the hard disk was too small,且均价值连乡, so the recovery of the one thousand five inches floppy disk, all of the core inside out, stuck together, so more than a 1G hard drive came out.

8, I'm poor and can not afford a computer, can now only get the 5 dollars to buy the calculator into the computer online. The disadvantage is the small screen, but the original calculator is solar energy, I kept this feature. Qionga, will it.

9, you really strongman ah. I just added a TV remote control with a webcam to make do with when the new phones.

10 posts here is too great,MBT Karani shoes, every time you almost crash. It seems memory. Although memory is cheap, but I Qionga, it's only 128M. I pondered for a long time, found a good way, I inserted the memory, in turn, hey. Beep is heard through the self-test, the memory becomes a 821M of friends.

11, I finally Zhuazhu afternoon, a mouse, get him into the chip into a mouse.

12, home Internet access too slow! I found some from the junk heap of discarded wire and made a single-mode optical Gigabit Lan and the computer directly up! 40-second TV series is now set to get it!

13, spent six dollars to buy plywood added two doorbell, plug in a used, good, doorbell into a wooden speaker, less than 100 ----

14, yesterday I put my cat over a bit frequency, this morning found that all of our communities, there is no mouse.

15, by, day to upgrade to Samsung Samsung 550S-line LCD screen that dynamically displays the old problem, reinstall that does not want to uninstall the uninstall program.

16, the machine always crashes recently,Body Building shoes, to open the case to look, my only, almost of a heat sink. So I panic, the motor on our household removed the old fan Bryan up. Power saw, hey, turn really fast, measuring a little speed, 500,000 rev / sec. Temperature was 零面五 degrees. Ha ha. This time can not worry about it!

17, my home modem is broken, so he took my flower tucked in a box inserted root telephone line, a dial-up is meow meow ring, and do not use electricity every day to plug the box section fish on the line.

18, I was programmed long ago ran out of hard disk space, I the morning train tamrof.exe, the 15G hard drive froze to the cell into a 51G. Unfortunately, not broad applicability, can not sell. Who should be source code, the six-mail to become.

19, I never need antivirus software, my network card is placed in vinegar.

20, my office space in 30 buildings. Once the boss working hours to see me playing CS, he angrily to pick up my color monitor, threw down from the window. I'm completely terrified, I quickly rushed downstairs. Elevator is too late and had to walk up the stairs. I desperately run down, run exhausted, but I still did not give up. I went to the first floor, immediately rushed upstairs. Fortunately, I rushed to the color display when the fall happened, I pulled a pick to hold back. So as to avoid the color monitor kids, or gardening.

21, my family is to open Internet cafes D. Always broken. Later Baan off annoying. Pull directly on the telephone pole a few phone lines, caught a few cats, tied together. I did not expect as a T1. Speeds fast enough. The only trouble is the cost of cat food.

22, saying a few years ago I traveled by plane just flew over Japan a stomach ache to on the trips to the bathroom, who knows, after arrival, we heard that two atomic bombs in Japan was thrown.

23, once the company sent me to IBM headquarters in the United States, ordered them a supercomputer. Negotiated after the two-ton machine that can put me Chousi the. How to do? The company's budget has almost, but does not lower the cost of air transportation. The total is not shipping it, so not enough time. I think, ah think, suddenly thought of a positive solution. When I came to the United States had also brought a pigeon. This is not just handy it? So I will be the computer of the pigeon's feet tied, and then flying it. Three days later, the bird two tons of success this computer sets from the United States to Guangzhou.

24, my uncle is the chief of police. Recently, they broke a large international drug trafficking syndicates. The drug trafficking syndicate has been the automation of the network. What do you think they transport drugs? Is the transfer function of QQ! Criminals seem to have learned to do a cyber crime.

25, today does not know how, see my old 15 inch CTR on its hands, it does not, on a red screen on the forward and the! I thought of a radical, one threw it down the stairs, and listening to the sound quite crisp, and I look and panic, rushed down to see, hey! You guessed how? Y fell flat after it! Into a 17 inch! ! Carefully check all right! I took it home the 6th floor, connected to the PC when plugged in with a 17-inch LCD! ! Bel cool.

26, now online too inconvenient, because there is no mouse. You know, my husband, my cats fancy mice, and mice born of a cat head tail things out, the Government knew, to the confiscated, never ever allow my cats, and with the mouse.

27, my drive is not easy to use, read the disk too slow, angrily, throwing aside the drive removed, it sets my dorm super error correction to the receiving computer, VCD, read the disk speed super- fast. Do not believe you can try.

28, friends wanted me to photograph, my poor, no scanner, I had to take out my Yimushixing effort, and the whole community of thousands of photos for a while I used the eye Saowan, and distributed to users called him fill, exhausted him! ! ! ! I dare not to see his photo.

29, let me buy a new hard drive on the road to fall a bit, pick it up inside to hear the rustling sound is estimated that there have been broken and can not take home really hard. No way, hanging in someone else's computer defragment, and now with it Mama honking, no problem.

30, heard Benteng 8 processors are out, my Pentium 4 with a two stick together to engage them, and have applied for a patent!

31, my classmates to see Forty my computer set Home to put up a look: 1.4MB, just give him a floppy disk copy!

32, just after opening this post, hang out ~ new start will not work, I suspect that hardware problems, open the chassis,收觉女子起正在自人怀中, look, I rely on! My case, there are no less than 100 head of cattle! Big Brother Big Sister you upstairs, got around, our household too poor to feed the 100 head of cattle ah! Or tomorrow I involved, to give you back to this post blow
justhost7d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links