Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 08-20-2011, 07:51 AM   #1
markhqbirnj

Thumbs up Tods Mens Lace Shoes Style Statement Stories Laura Forbes Carlin ...

On her inspiring, informative and beautiful blog,Â*Inspired Everyday Living,Â*Laura writes how simple changes in your home can transform your life. Â*She is also the co-author of, The Peaceful Nursery: Preparing a Home for your Baby and Love at Home: the Single Girl's Guide to Feng Shui and Life Design. Laura lives in Los Angeles with her husband and two children, simply and beautifully of course! How did you arrive at your Style Statement? I feel like I <a href="http://www.cheapnikeairforceones.com/specials.html"><strong>light up shoes for men</strong></a> have,Tods Womens Lace Shoes, "leaned into" my Style Statement. It was not love at first sight, I have slowly embraced it. Â*I was so inspired by the book Style Statement, Â*I immediately scheduled a consultation with Carrie.Â* When I first heard my Style Statement I resisted. Â*I consider myself very liberal and progressive and classic felt too traditional. Serenity seemed staid. Couldn't I be ######y rock star? Â*Alas, I soon realized it was spot on. What does your Style Statement mean to you? Classic means timeless, simple, elegant, refined and restrained. Serenity mean peaceful, balanced, natural, harmonious and at one. How has your Style Statement been useful to you? How do you apply it to your life? Accepting my Style Statement has been useful. Despite fantasies of being a rock star- Classic is my foundation. Serenity is my ethereal self- the part that longs to come home and is devoted to the divine. I find owning my Style <a href="http://www.cheapnikeairforceones.com/"><strong>air force 1 shoes</strong></a> Statement helps me simplify. My Statement is a guide for choices, from buying clothes to choosing how I spend my time. When are you at your best? I am at my best when I am in love, grateful and inspired. When do you hide/shrink? How can you your second word support you in those moments? I shrink when I judge myself and get caught in a cycle of self doubt, perfectionism and questioning what has already happened.Â* These moments are when I need my second word the most! I find my serenity again through meditation. Where in the world do you feel most at home ? What do you collect? I am most at home at home or in nature. My favorite places in nature are on a beach staring at the ocean or on a mountain top. I like to keep my surroundings fairly white and minimal. I am not a big collector, although I do love books. There are a few items I am in love with at the moment: an old wooden bowl filled with round stones, my vases of shells, a piece of coral a friend gave me and my stones with intentions written on them. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be? I have two uniforms – jeans and a t-shirt or a little dress. That’s why I am Classic Serenity. What inspires you? How do you know when you're inspired? When I am inspired I feel alive and connected. I am inspired by nature, my children,Tods Mens Lace Shoes, my work, beauty,Tods Mens Boots, simplicity, Reverend Michael Beckwith at Agape, Â*green living, and deliciousÂ*food made in the simplest way with few ingredients. What do you like to be noticed and appreciated for? Wisdom and kindness. How do you play? I clear clutter and organize. It's true! When I was a kid I used to set up a laundry service for my family by my bedroom door. I would wrap everyone's folded laundry in brown paper and wait for them to pick it up. What's the best thing about <a href="http://roleparty.com/blog/blog.php?do=showone&uid=10990&type=blog&itemid=153 6172"><strong>http://www.mbtshoesi.com/mbt-kaya-ca...omen-c-16.html ...</strong></a> having your Style Statement? It feels like a secret source of support residing in the center of my being. I guess not so much of a secret now! Lovely photos by Tamara Muth King

Sponsored Links